Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) (37204 Views)

Anambra Election: UN Foreign Election Observers Storm Nnewi (Pictures) / Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers / Godwin Obaseki Meets European Union Election Observers (2) (3) (4)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by SAINTHUD(m): 8:05am On Oct 20, 2016
kropotkin2:
He was booted out by Nigerians. He didnt leave on his own will
. When nigerians boot out buhari let's hope he peacefully goes to the OTHER ROOM.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 20, 2016
Just look at how good he dressed...some people are dressing like herdsmen.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by discman2k2(m): 8:15am On Oct 20, 2016
This is the Gentleman of Valour: Dr. Goodluck Jonathan Ebele, most respected statesman and now a diplomat for our fatherland.
I hail thee!!

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by omolumba(m): 8:22am On Oct 20, 2016
Pavarottii:
Hero of Democracy.

Every country wants a touch of ur light.

See as d white man, they happy say em snap with the Hero.
destroyer of democracy indeed, coz I don't c any heroism in him
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by DanielPop(m): 8:27am On Oct 20, 2016
This man will be better than Hillary and Trump. They should try him. grin angry Wetin? U wan talk about corruption? Have you seen the Project Veritas video of how the US election rigging worse than that of Nigeria? undecided Go and see d video before you talk to me u hear angry .... see the links below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

grin U don see am abi?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by omolumba(m): 8:29am On Oct 20, 2016
SAINTHUD:
. When nigerians boot out buhari let's hope he peacefully goes to the OTHER ROOM.
I believed in buhari administration and I'm ready to vote him in 2019. u guyz kept wailing him and I know Nigerians can't do without buhari
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by omolumba(m): 8:33am On Oct 20, 2016
discman2k2:
This is the Gentleman of Valour: Dr. Goodluck Jonathan Ebele, most respected statesman and now a diplomat for our fatherland.
I hail thee!!
point of correction respected statesman only by the SE&SS Bt not by Nigerians, coz I don't c any gentleness in him
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by Towncrier007(m): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2016
soberdrunk:
Why is uncle Jona looking so old
it's because his heart is broken seeing how buhari is crashing this nation he (gej) helped built, the nation he puts in all his best into.
No one is more heartbroken than gej, I believe he weeps all day and night. ..
ohhhhh what a man that loves his nation
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by joshokachi: 8:46am On Oct 20, 2016
Gentle Jonathan,serving your fatherland with integrity,you gave your best to see your country grow to compete with other world power, but your own despise you,pls sir, remain committed and unshakable,God is with you.
fran6co:
.my mentor and d father of new democracy in Africa.

ever gentle

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by Godson32(m): 9:03am On Oct 20, 2016
Jokerman:

You forget dat Buhari's children account may be frozen too some day...
What of the Kitchen Minister? One day someone will frozen her kitchen account too. Buhari should know that governance is not "garagra",he should use more of wisdom if he has any.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by eaglechild: 9:06am On Oct 20, 2016
Jonathan will always be remembered in African and indeed world democracy.

He reformed the electoral process in Nigeria making it more difficult to rig without it being obvious. Prior to him elections were a big joke in Nigeria.
He gave INEC true autonomy.

He entrenched freedom of information and did not hound the press or opposition.

These are the rudiments of true democracy that confer power to the people.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by fran6co(m): 9:08am On Oct 20, 2016
Orikinla:

[size=20pt]The father of bloody elections in Rivers State of Nigeria.
The mastermind and Al Capone of political bribery and rigging of elections in Abia and Ekiti States.

Deny these facts and your children will be shorter than you. grin[/size].
I no get ur time

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by magoo10(m): 9:26am On Oct 20, 2016
haha
some people will die oo
GEJ giving bad belle people sleepless night since 800bc

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by sustainus(m): 9:36am On Oct 20, 2016
D hero i great u ,
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by MattFreeman007(m): 9:45am On Oct 20, 2016
GEJ...The Right Man....!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by Hash86(m): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2016
This man will never look smart. Always looks dull and clueless

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by GoodMuyis(m): 9:54am On Oct 20, 2016
Tunami:
Ok. Oya zombies come and take over the thread.

Why Cant this man stay in his Home town and help the Bayelsa people that need him now, there hunger in the land
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by snowsnow: 9:55am On Oct 20, 2016
bros de go high jare live the old shoe for aboki and his headsmen brothers grin cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 10:01am On Oct 20, 2016
soberdrunk:

No more yams in the barn

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by Ormorlehwah(f): 10:04am On Oct 20, 2016
[quote author=soberdrunk post=50352060]Why is uncle Jona looking so old[/quote ]

Ask mama Peace.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by mrsfavour(f): 10:05am On Oct 20, 2016
soberdrunk:
He Will Be Better Than U When U Get To His Age. <that Is If U Will>.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 10:07am On Oct 20, 2016
Afonjas et Zombies/Abokis go wan commit suicide!!!!!!

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:09am On Oct 20, 2016
mrsfavour:
He Will Be Better Than U When U Get To His Age. <that Is If U Will>.

Read what you wrote again very slowly, if you want to throw a jab, at least be kind enough to compose it well. You cannot be insulting me and giving me headache at the same time, are you Hitler?angry angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 10:10am On Oct 20, 2016
First African President to be booted out of power grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 10:23am On Oct 20, 2016
ourema:
I miss GEJ dearly and I also miss Mama Peace too more especially her fun
me too

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by melomelo: 10:28am On Oct 20, 2016
And Bubu tracking money forgetting that the people that want to spend the money are dying of hunger
Oga Jona, My generation will not forget you.
We love you.
We are missing you sir
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by Okeikpu(m): 10:35am On Oct 20, 2016
Gej is the only President that managed that abominable entity very well
We miss him cry
That useless entity that preferred a tyrant.....

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 20, 2016
giles14:
[s]go back to school olodo.
he was not booted out he was betrayed by d 2 sided afonja pple who cried marginalization.

pple of d south was.te hw market.[/s]

my hero ride on
Your 'hero' is history. Deal with it grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2016
saintkel:
A zombite noticed, keep ur hate to yourself
Mr wailing zombie millions of Nigerians hate the Buffoon so much more than i can ever do. Thank God he will never pilot the affairs of this great nation ever again

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by marcelifeh(m): 11:05am On Oct 20, 2016
Emmaoga:

they are already dead..

there living dead bodies are inside the "OTHER ROOM".

grin grin >: grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2016
Looking clueless as ever.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) by ladej(m): 11:20am On Oct 20, 2016
He does not look dapper

Should have won a white shirt

And errr that tie is way too long

Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story / Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today / Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries