Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Guys Help I Can't Sleep ,am I Gonna Go To Hell For This shes 16.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Help I Can't Sleep ,am I Gonna Go To Hell For This shes 16.. (3411 Views)

The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be / Shes Just Kill Him / MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Help I Can't Sleep ,am I Gonna Go To Hell For This shes 16.. by finalboss(m): 1:40am On Oct 20, 2016
I dunno she was a kid cry she got my number frm a group , she needs romantic story, instead of me to preach to her, i did the wrong thing, i came to nairaland and look for stories for her... That ozila own

Am worried...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Help I Can't Sleep ,am I Gonna Go To Hell For This shes 16.. by ak47yong(m): 1:58am On Oct 20, 2016
Omo Na guy wan scam u

2 Likes

Re: Guys Help I Can't Sleep ,am I Gonna Go To Hell For This shes 16.. by finalboss(m): 1:59am On Oct 20, 2016
ak47yong:
Omo Na guy wan scam u
no she's a girl.. I confirmed

1 Like

Re: Guys Help I Can't Sleep ,am I Gonna Go To Hell For This shes 16.. by cutesmilez(f): 2:06am On Oct 20, 2016
oopz wrong thread!............. off to d next thread

1 Like

Re: Guys Help I Can't Sleep ,am I Gonna Go To Hell For This shes 16.. by ak47yong(m): 2:42am On Oct 20, 2016
finalboss:
no she's a girl.. I confirmed
Guy when I was 16 Notting wey I no sabi plus I was in hundred level. 16 is not as innocent as u think o

1 Like

Re: Guys Help I Can't Sleep ,am I Gonna Go To Hell For This shes 16.. by ChemicalReaction(f): 4:22am On Oct 20, 2016
ak47yong:

Guy when I was 16 Notting wey I no sabi plus I was in hundred level. 16 is not as innocent as u think o
Maybe cos you're a guy plus the environment you grew up in.

1 Like

Re: Guys Help I Can't Sleep ,am I Gonna Go To Hell For This shes 16.. by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 20, 2016
Na that hell weh you wan go na him concern me pass. Go sharp sharp we too much for this naija and its killing the economy. So die quick go so that d rest of us who have heard 14yr old kids say despicable things b4 now will have to live well

3 Likes

Re: Guys Help I Can't Sleep ,am I Gonna Go To Hell For This shes 16.. by kullozone(m): 5:36am On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Guys Help I Can't Sleep ,am I Gonna Go To Hell For This shes 16.. by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 20, 2016
g
Re: Guys Help I Can't Sleep ,am I Gonna Go To Hell For This shes 16.. by finally1(m): 6:08am On Oct 20, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Na that hell weh you wan go na him concern me pass. Go sharp sharp we too much for this naija and its killing the economy. So die quick go so that d rest of us who have heard 14yr old kids say despicable things b4 now will have to live well

how does this help the issue..

1 Like

Re: Guys Help I Can't Sleep ,am I Gonna Go To Hell For This shes 16.. by finalboss(m): 6:11am On Oct 20, 2016
ak47yong:

hmmm.. i dunno but 16 is very very young to me,and you are even a guy

1 Like

Re: Guys Help I Can't Sleep ,am I Gonna Go To Hell For This shes 16.. by RichieDaVinci01(m): 6:53am On Oct 20, 2016
Pass the girl am 16 too oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Help I Can't Sleep ,am I Gonna Go To Hell For This shes 16.. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:57am On Oct 20, 2016
ak47yong:

God have mercy on you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Help I Can't Sleep ,am I Gonna Go To Hell For This shes 16.. by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 20, 2016
Nowadays, 16 is absolutely not an innocent age really... Even 13 ain't sad

There was this 13 year old girl that was crying to me that her Bf broke up with her and her heart is shattered. .. Ahbeq, weitin 13yr old girl sabi about heart break

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Help I Can't Sleep ,am I Gonna Go To Hell For This shes 16.. by Rone16(f): 7:55am On Oct 20, 2016
Block her ass off if you don't want anything to d with her.And she's a Mumu oh,she's 16 and still thinking that white fluid coming out of your vagina means you're no longer a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Guys Help I Can't Sleep ,am I Gonna Go To Hell For This shes 16.. by naijaboiy: 8:24am On Oct 20, 2016
Youths and stüpidity grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Help I Can't Sleep ,am I Gonna Go To Hell For This shes 16.. by hylyne(m): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2016
Both of are not serious. Must you bring your woes here?
Re: Guys Help I Can't Sleep ,am I Gonna Go To Hell For This shes 16.. by ozila(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2016
finalboss:
I dunno she was a kid cry she got my number frm a group , she needs romantic story, instead of me to preach to her, i did the wrong thing, i came to nairaland and look for stories for her... That ozila own

Am worried...

lol

1 Like

Re: Guys Help I Can't Sleep ,am I Gonna Go To Hell For This shes 16.. by firstking01(m): 8:57am On Oct 27, 2016
finalboss:

Am worried...
You are funny o...asif you 've been preaching beforegrin
Re: Guys Help I Can't Sleep ,am I Gonna Go To Hell For This shes 16.. by chris2face(m): 9:07am On Oct 27, 2016
firstking01:
You are funny o...asif you 've been preaching beforegrin
I don't know oh help me ask him oh
Re: Guys Help I Can't Sleep ,am I Gonna Go To Hell For This shes 16.. by goldenone(f): 9:15am On Oct 27, 2016
She's not dumb, she's advertising herself! That couldn't have been her first time reading such! After reading enough mills and boon and Harlequin! What makes you think she asked for a romantic story in the first place sef?
Re: Guys Help I Can't Sleep ,am I Gonna Go To Hell For This shes 16.. by chigoizie7(m): 9:34am On Oct 27, 2016
Well, op, nothing has spoiled.

Since she can open up to u this much, if I were u, I will take advantage of this her openness to me and reposition her mind set with issues regarding sex and all that.

U can be a role model to her, u can caution her in a friendly way, u can make her trust u, u can tell her the dangers associated with early sex and whoring, u can teach her many things.

One thing is sure here, she is loosing it already if she hasn't lost it all, what was she thinking requesting for a romantic story from someone she does not know and reading it made her Hot and all that. What if she fell into the hands of someone that will exploit her naiveness and mess her life up for her? But here u are, a good person with sense of reasoning, op, the only thing u can do for her is to guide her, even though u can't force her, try ur best,there is a reason she met u.

I have helped so many girls during 2go era, some are still friends and we still chat, some got lost, but I tried. Only if we know what is going through the minds of these young people, people that doesn't know zilch about life and its consequences. U will pity them, because the society is only trying to live and destroy their lives for them.

Note. I am a fucklicant,but with mature babes, at my age, I find it hard to mingle with any girl below 20. In my mid twenty's , I see it as xploiting them because I know better than them and can easily brainwash them, I hate blames.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are There Perks Of Dating A Fat Guy? / #5000 Airtime Up For Grab Tonight! / Guys That Patronize Prostitute I Dont Blame You Atall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.