Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers (39352 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu Appointment To Reconcile Aggrieved APC Members / Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari / Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by Ilovemystate: 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by Ilovemystate: 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

I saw your own pictures and weep for you. Even after being paid to spread your lies on Obindog here daily you still look like a village town crier, then no hope for your kids. You are just one frustrated kid that roam the forum without any shame. Google is already doing justice to you, even your wife will curse you when they are done with you.
Ode! You can add these pictures to your collection, do you think I care Even if you like post your dick online I don't give a shit cool cool Poor Osun boy, I guess this is my last reply, Silly rants from poor boy like you on nairaland can't stop me, you suppose to know that by now, the class I belong is to sophisticated form empty brain like you.

Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by Justiceleague1: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ilovemystate:
Tunde Osun Amen grin grin grin grin
chaii!! CHAÍÎÏÌ!!!! shocked shocked shocked na that mental afonja be that? Yeeepa! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by Justiceleague1: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ilovemystate:
You can as well add these to your collection ugly thing. Osun bricklayer
chaiii!!! CHAII!!! See poverty! Na who be dis? grin

op,amosun easy o

2 Likes

Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by SUBWAY101(m): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ilovemystate:

Tunde Osun Amen grin grin grin grin

Lmaoooo. Never seen a dumbo like you before, even Chino will be laughing at your stupidity. Buhahaahahhaa. The omo ale think everyone is eggheader. Ahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers by empressgold22: 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
KINGwax007:
grin but you can't

lol. yea I can't and it's such a pity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative / Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News / Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.