Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Fake SARS In PH - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake SARS In PH (1065 Views)

Policemen Arrest SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) / BLOODY RIVERS : Fake SARS Operatives Gunned Down In Rivers (photos) / Rivers Rerun: Lifeless Body Of Boy Shot Dead By Federal Sars In Bodo (graphics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake SARS In PH by ukenke: 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
Fake SARS in PH

Earlier today I was blocked by a toyota camry along Eliozu bypass, the occupants of the vehicle in SARS uniform asked me for my particulars and drivers license which I gave to them. They said I didn't park properly so I should come dow which I obeyed as I opened the car to get back in one of entered the passenger side, he brought out a pistol and ordered me to go to the back seat and if I make any move they will shoot me and label me a cultist.

One of them drove my car, they took me to a forest at igbo etche road parked the car and blind folded me to another area of the bush.

They later removed the blind fold and asked me where I work, I replied that I am a freelancer so I work whenever I am hired. They asked me my account balance and my last withdrawal which I told them. I logged on to 1st bank online and showed the 51k in the account. They asked why I don't have money in the account? I told them that I haven't worked recently.

They searched my bag and no ID was found except my DPR passport which I explained that sometimes I may be required to work in a swamp as I'm involved in lifting and handling operation

After about 2hours I was blindfolded back to the road and advised to go left to where my car is and never look back.

I am alive, nothing was taken from me but I'm scared. They probably would have killed me thinking I have money.
Re: Fake SARS In PH by PaulIdu: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
Jesus ..damn you are a lucky man
Re: Fake SARS In PH by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
recession
Re: Fake SARS In PH by southernbelle(f): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
Wonderful testimony, thank God you weren't harmed op.
smiley
Re: Fake SARS In PH by Authoreety: 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hmmmm... Ds is serious o cry
Re: Fake SARS In PH by Abagworo(m): 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
Were you driving a luxury car?
Re: Fake SARS In PH by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
Fake story. There is nothing like fake SARS
Re: Fake SARS In PH by Dejohnbull: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Just pray u never a victim of kidnap, in ph there is fake sars, fake army, fake sec agents with guns u don't ask them question
Re: Fake SARS In PH by jodeci(m): 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Are you one of them?

1 Like

Re: Fake SARS In PH by mrvitalis(m): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
Seriously there is a need to disband SARS operation in Rivers state.. .

In mile 2 were i stay there is no difference between them and theifs.. they see u on the road and arrest u for nothing and demand 120k from u.. The leqst is 30k.. Is that not kidnapping? ?

Seriously SARS needs to go or rebranded

(1) (Reply)

Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Opens London Stock Exchange (photos) / Ondo PDP Crisis: Fayose Speaks After Taking Ogogoro, Says Ibrahim / Buhari May Ignore Niger Delta Elders’ Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.