Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,363 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) (17749 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. / Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) / Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) by Horllamideh(m): 12:39am On Oct 21, 2016
I rep class of 2015 jare.....professor Ojo still dey??, able Dean of Faculty of transportation.
Re: 16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) by slimblinks: 6:20am On Oct 21, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: 16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) by mayree2t9(f): 6:25am On Oct 21, 2016
grin Better by stress
Re: 16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) by Oyindaberry(f): 6:36am On Oct 21, 2016
Professor Ojo, I boarded the school bus all cause of his jokes then. Lol
Re: 16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) by Judolisco(m): 6:39am On Oct 21, 2016
Kwasu wahala is more than this

1 Like

Re: 16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) by KORLAR(m): 6:51am On Oct 21, 2016
Nightie:
hehe, m following.
Are you a student of the prestigious school?
Re: 16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 21, 2016
Oyindaberry:
Professor Ojo, I boarded the school bus all cause of his jokes then. Lol

Sister just because of jokes uhn? undecided
Re: 16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) by NeuroBoss(m): 6:52am On Oct 21, 2016
You know this is 5 years of leaving Unilorin and its experience is still incomparable to what I have seen in O.A.U and Unilag, twi other schools I have to deal with after my Unilorin Odyssey. These your points are so true and they brought to mind those sweet, Unilorin years. When next you see "Professor" Ojo, tell him an alumnus and erstwhile loyal school bus customer on nairaland says "howdy".
I love my Unilorin!
Better by Far!

4 Likes

Re: 16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 21, 2016
Judolisco:
Kwasu wahala is more than this

That school wey dey bush? tongue na money pursue me from the school.

1 Like

Re: 16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) by cocaineaddict(m): 6:54am On Oct 21, 2016
lexiconkabir:
13.) After shouting "tanke sir" then the man parks to pick up only the girls amongst you;
see as you just insulted our Lord Jesus Christ in the 13th picture. You are even a freaking muslim. Had it been it was vice versa you guys would av turned this thread to something bloody. Use ur head o
Re: 16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 21, 2016
NeuroBoss:
You know this is 5 years of leaving Unilorin and its experience is still incomparable to what I have seen in O.A.U and Unilag, twi other schools I have to deal with after my Unilorin Odyssey. These your points are so true and they brought to mind those sweet, Unilorin years. When next you see "Professor" Ojo, tell him an alumnus and erstwhile loyal school bus customer on nairaland says "howdy".
I love my Unilorin!
Better by Far!

Lol, have you ever been taken out of the line by those security with their useless walkie talkie because you are suspected of shunting?
Re: 16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) by Judolisco(m): 6:56am On Oct 21, 2016
lexiconkabir:

That school wey dey bush? tongue na money pursue me from the school.
arbi now doing 11 courses a week is no child's play
Re: 16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 21, 2016
cocaineaddict:

see as you just insulted our Lord Jesus Christ in the 13th picture. You are even a freaking muslim. Had it been it was vice versa you guys would av turned this thread to something bloody. Use ur head o

Lol, i don hear, are you a student of the school?
Re: 16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) by Oyindaberry(f): 7:04am On Oct 21, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Sister just because of jokes uhn? undecided
Lol beeni
Re: 16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 21, 2016
Oyindaberry:

Lol beeni

What year and what department?
Re: 16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) by frankputer: 7:14am On Oct 21, 2016
13 tanke sir(a common clause use at the unilorin roundabout or campus to mean "sir please drop me at tanke I don't have money for transport") or "lift me to tanke sir".

I can relate very well with my 2years experience in the campus.
Unilorin wahalaaa upandan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 21, 2016
frankputer:
13 tanke sir(a common clause use at the unilorin roundabout or campus to mean "sir please drop me at tanke I don't have money for transport"wink or "lift me to tanke sir".

I can relate very well with my 2years experience in the campus.
Unilorin wahalaaa upandan

Have you ever been lucky to get bed space?
Re: 16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 21, 2016
Horllamideh:
I rep class of 2015 jare.....professor Ojo still dey??, able Dean of Faculty of transportation.

Ojo still dey o, with his burnt lips grin a good friend of mine.
Re: 16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 21, 2016
mayree2t9:
grin Better by stress

Better by success
Re: 16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) by Adeolu4(m): 7:32am On Oct 21, 2016
Na slt bdat, d craziest is wen one cadet in 100l ask of for a 300l student ID card she claims she wants seize it. Better by far. U forgot to add d day we students look at does security mentioned outside d sku

1 Like

Re: 16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) by beadaholic(f): 7:33am On Oct 21, 2016
lexiconkabir:
16.) What the exam hall look like;

SLT
Re: 16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) by sirmustysherif: 7:36am On Oct 21, 2016
don't forget to add that time when you run from faculty of education to other faculties for a lecture or test and the lecturer did not show up. Proudly unilorite
Re: 16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) by Oyindaberry(f): 7:55am On Oct 21, 2016
lexiconkabir:

What year and what department?
Industrial Chemistry, 2014
Re: 16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) by crowther15(m): 7:58am On Oct 21, 2016
my alma mater UNILORIN is now a refurbished school ooo no more garagara..... receive lecture under beta ac wt fully projected work

1 Like

Re: 16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) by wasuka14(m): 7:59am On Oct 21, 2016
Beter by far..........Great Alumni!!!
Re: 16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) by xamilola(f): 8:08am On Oct 21, 2016
Better by far rep class of 2014
Re: 16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 21, 2016
Great unilorites grin
Re: 16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) by whalinton(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]Lol...na that. No 5 funny pass. ;DLol...na that. No 5 funny pass.
Re: 16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) by AWEsomeRay(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2016
#proudUNILORITE #GeologistOnAmission
Re: 16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) by jidxin(m): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2016
most happnd to me except face tanke nd sch bus by prof ojo..... but u omitted ....fac of law at night 4 night class , .....happy convocation to d graduating studnt..... almunus 2014
Re: 16 situations Unilorites Can Relate To(photos) by jidxin(m): 8:50am On Oct 21, 2016
Adeolu4:
Na slt bdat, d craziest is wen one cadet in 100l ask of for a 300l student ID card she claims she wants seize it. Better by far. U forgot to add d day we students look at does security mentioned outside d sku
I love looking 4 d cadeys trouble...to me they re just toothless bull dog.... nd as a law student den we love trouble alot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Think Degree Education Is Overrated In Nigeria - Michael Roman / President Buhari Okays 65-year Retirement Age For Teachers / ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.