Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo (31405 Views)

If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK / Osinbajo Was Nominated As VP By Governors And Senators - Against The Run Of Play / 2015: Tinubu Wanted To Be VP, Opposed Osinbajo As VP - Buhari's Authorized Bio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by ezechueze(m): 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
OK
Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by brightballer(m): 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
Waiting for the olodos that would not read before posting.
Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by saintdennis(m): 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
ChappyChase:
And now you're just a mere commissioner whom his boss can't even pronounce his name right undecided undecided.

Mr. Osibande

Sorry what are u? What leadership role do u presently occupy in your household? School? Work/office? Association?

I'll like to know what you have achieved (leadership) wise so far

1 Like

Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by Zellie: 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
Really? Thanks for the clarification.. I thought it was an animal
Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by anonimi: 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
Delicious22:
Pastor!

He is a Vacant Pastor (VP) Osunbande shepherding the flock of redeemed born-to-gain progreTHIEVES into their band of criminals called APC grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

2 Likes

Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by Uchenduin: 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
Pls is osibanjo stil d vice president?
Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
somebody somewhere in the other room..
Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by anonimi: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
saintdennis:
Sorry what are u? What leadership role do u presently occupy in your household? School? Work/office? Association?

How can you call this servitude and isolation leadership
What are the criteria for saying such a thing please?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2502117_houseboy_jpgc0a12248cac014cd7efe29d0e5543e7d

RevDesmondJuju:
[size=18pt]Buhari : He just recovered from ebola.

Osunbade: I don suffer for this mallam hand[/size].

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2507480_chqcpuuumaaeik_jpeg7b23bd5d77984f1469b9482a5204015a

2 Likes

Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by sanpipita(m): 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
Osibanjo seems afraid, i dont even blame him if he says the truth, the cabals will deal with him, starting from billions of dollars being found is his cassock
Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by Philinho(m): 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
hurting Tinubu d more.... that person from somewhere had brought us confusion
Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by Delicious22: 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
anonimi:

He is a Vacant Pastor (VP) Osunbande shepherding the flock of redeemed born-to-gain progreTHIEVES into their band of criminals called APC grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d
Lol. abeg leave the mere commissioner. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by Trapnews: 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Mumu! AND it took you this long to talk.

Buhari is not a disappointment, Osinbajo is. We expected much from him, he has been fumbling.

Gbeborun! Go to hell and remain there! tongue

Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
dunkem21:
Another weekly distraction .. cheesy

Very soon, #SomebodySomewhere go trend for twitter ..

..Next week, Jibrin go tell us how Dogara bought ice cream and Shawarma for the whole house undecided

Somebody should wake up these dudes from slumber and tell them they're in the second year already..

Dollar, Garri, Recession, Hunger dey and we are here talking about silly nomination..
spot on,they keep dishing out headlines every week, this will be opium to distract gullible Nigerians, and give them something to jerk off on,before the next sensational headline arrives,yet our economy is sinking every day

3 Likes

Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by anonimi: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
Uchenduin:
Pls is osibanjo stil d vice president?

Yes..........until the JagaBandit pulls the rug from under the space occupier on his behalf!
No wonder the Vacant Pastor (VP) Osunbande's wife was kneeling like a housemaid to Ogbeni Ojuyobo publicly. angry undecided shocked
That is what happens when you sell your birthright for a bowl of porridge. embarassed embarassed

[img]http://2.bp..com/-c-1n98qqxjk/VvwEeRJwLLI/AAAAAAABFzk/I8OjxhPfPbALaFv5kJvsRu4E5YXAd_Jjw/s1600/vp%2Bosinbajo%2Bwife%2Bkneels%2Btinubu.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by anonimi: 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
2dugged:
spot on,they keep dishing out headlines every week, this will be opium to distract gullible Nigerians, and give them something to jerk off on, before the next sensational headline arrives,yet our economy is sinking every day

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206797_123416059658074934612735251373255674989745n_jpeg3f66bee59a7668d2d64db8f955e2f137

2 Likes

Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by saintdennis(m): 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
anonimi:

How can you call this servitude and isolation leadership
What are the criteria for saying such a thing please?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2502117_houseboy_jpgc0a12248cac014cd7efe29d0e5543e7d

Oga answer my Q first then I will eloquently tell u why osinbanjo isn't a mere commissioner.

Once again sir what is your role in your household, what leadership position(s) have u ever held in ur school? Office? Nysc? In fact if u be crayfish then which position u hold down for ur cartel?

I'm interested in knowing your achievements so far.

1 Like

Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by Bigboss111(m): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
Meaning?
Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by anonimi: 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
saintdennis:
Oga answer my Q first then I will eloquently tell u why osinbanjo isn't a mere commissioner.

Once again sir what is your role in your household, what leadership position(s) have u ever held in ur school? Office? Nysc? In fact if u be crayfish then which position u hold down for ur cartel?

I'm interested in knowing your achievements so far.

I dey chop free food for Aso Rock abi na wetin
You go wait tire, I tell ya. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2358520_111385321026854017343351561803944924259098n_jpegcc9c141e2dfbc6f9b46eeede8dadd1ff

Firefire:

‘A budget that moves domestic spending in Aso Villa from N580m to N1.7bn cannot be a budget of change’

Abuja – Sen. Eyinnaya Abaribe (PDP Abia South) on Wednesday in Abuja, berated the 2016 budget and called on President Muhammaduu Buhari to withdraw it and go back to the drawing board.

Abaribe while making contributions during the consideration of the budget, said the proposal was faulty on many grounds and could not be implemented at it was.

He said that predication of oil benchmark at 38 dollars per barrel when the crude oil price had fallen below 30 dollars per barrel made the budget unrealistic.

Abaribe faulted the government for increasing spending by 30 per cent based on borrowing.

“Mr President, my colleagues, this budget is indeed unique. After the budget presentation, the finance minister has never come to explain the details of the budget as it is normally done.

“It is a budget of change I agree, but it is a change in the wrong direction. I say it is a change in the wrong direction because it says that it is based on zero budgeting requiring all expenses to be fully justified.

“Mr President, a budget that increases spending up to 30 per cent based solely on borrowing, in what way are we justified? That is the question we want to ask the people who brought this budget.

“We know what is going on in the global economy: this budget is predicated on an oil benchmark of 38 dollars per barrel and I can now say that with oil being 28 dollars today, this budget is dead on arrival.

“The job of the opposition is to help the government to get its priorities right, so I want to please urge this government to withdraw this budget and go back to the drawing board,” he said.

The senator also faulted the adjustments made in the budget as well as allocation for spending in the Aso Rock Villa, saying that it was too exorbitant.

He said that the adjustments rather than reduce spending in areas where they were not necessary only spread it into different offices.

“Mr President, a budget that moves domestic spending within Aso Villa from N580 million to N1.7 billion cannot be a budget of change.

“We were told that in the revised budget there was an adjustment due to error, we agree but what has happened is that up to N7 billion were moved from buying vehicles and spread to offices.

“It also increased the spending that is due to renovations within the Villa.

“They are going to renovate the Villa with N3.9 billion: what else do you want to renovate there that Nigerians will see in the Year 2016?” he asked.

However, in his contribution, Sen. Ahmed Lawan (APC Yobe North) blamed the previous administration for the lack of funds due to the embezzlement witnessed in previous governments.

He said that this was the 17th budget he would be debating as a legislator and noted that not more than 40 per cent implementation was achieved in the last 16 years.

“The proposal before us is the first budget where the executive has deemed it necessary to give ordinary Nigerians genuine hope.

“N500 billion allocated for school feeding and social SAFTEY NET is commendable.

“It is time to say oil should not continue to play dominant role as we have suffered economically and politically: it is time to diversify this economy.

“The direction of the executive is the way to go. `That is, we should make every effort to have the real sector-agric mining and manufacturing.

“The budget deserves the support of everyone, including my colleagues on the other side. When we were in the opposition we supported the PDP, they should support us,” he said.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3317046_budgettt_jpegd73bb73944448e30966f27bc22a4c756

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/602809/

2 Likes

Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by MinorityTribe: 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Pastors are known to be bold and courageous yo speak out but our Vacant Pastor has now become a man that speaks with parables
He is emulating Jesus.
Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by Uchenduin: 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
anonimi:

Yes..........until the JagaBandit pulls the rug from under the space occupier on his behalf!
No wonder the Vacant Pastor (VP) Osunbande's wife was kneeling like a housemaid to Ogbeni Ojuyobo publicly. angry undecided shocked
That is what happens when you sell your birthright for a bowl of porridge. embarassed embarassed

[img]http://2.bp..com/-c-1n98qqxjk/VvwEeRJwLLI/AAAAAAABFzk/I8OjxhPfPbALaFv5kJvsRu4E5YXAd_Jjw/s1600/vp%2Bosinbajo%2Bwife%2Bkneels%2Btinubu.jpg[/img]

i heared dt he is stil d vp bt he is just unofficial vp
Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by farem: 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

Buhari is not a disappointment, Osinbajo is. We expected much from him, he has been fumbling.

So you open your mouth to call him mumu! Words and their meanings are changing fast. At every level of this professor, Primary, Secondary and tertiary schools together with career, NONE of your kinsmen has ever dreamed to attain it. Why? Because it is too lofty for them. U

You said he just open his mouth, he is not lke your parrot mentor that will be answering questions even when no one is asking.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by saintdennis(m): 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
anonimi:

I dey chop free food for Aso Rock abi na wetin
You go wait tire, I tell ya. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2358520_111385321026854017343351561803944924259098n_jpegcc9c141e2dfbc6f9b46eeede8dadd1ff

Smiles... u just proved my point.

Continue trolling while your mates are becoming "mere commissioners" in the various fields they're involved in.

Ariva derci

2 Likes

Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by Omeokachie: 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
Is he already ashamed of being associated with his benefactor that he cannot name s/he? What an ingrate!
Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by ChappyChase: 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
saintdennis:

Did i promise you 5k per month, or did i tell you i will stabilise oil price
Oga abeg swave... ....... .. .. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by balosunky(m): 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

what power does any political office deputy has,even the president/or even a governor can seize their deputy official cars and discharge or transfer their security personnels.so what are u talking
Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by leacon(m): 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
You see,no wonder its so hard to get a job without u knowing someone somewhere,its no more what u know but who you know in this country..You must know someone somewhere either in d kitchen or in the bedroom
Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by olisaEze(m): 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
dunkem21:
Another weekly distraction .. cheesy

Very soon, #SomebodySomewhere go trend for twitter ..

..Next week, Jibrin go tell us how Dogara bought ice cream and Shawarma for the whole house undecided

Somebody should wake up these dudes from slumber and tell them they're in the second year already..

Dollar, Garri, Recession, Hunger dey and we are here talking about silly nomination..

Lolzzz #somebodysomewhere grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by anonimi: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
saintdennis:
Smiles... u just proved my point.

Continue trolling while your mates are becoming "mere commissioners" in the various fields they're involved in.

Ariva derci

Don't worry 'bout me.
I am very happy with my current station in life and what I am quietly doing to make my neighbours and my society better.
I won't trade that for any compromising situation of stealing from my fellow citizens, even though they may be too dull, dumb and gullible to stone me as Amaechi rightly observed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by rusher14: 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
He is the Vice President of Nigeria.

Many of you went under the rain and the sun to cast your vote.

Many of you spent man hours trying to convince others, to vilify the present government, to deceive the populace yet you lost.

Many of you would never ever recover from that disappointment. grin

Many of you would only rant and rave like lunatics but you can never change the fact that this man has been sworn in as the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

It hurts I know.

But don't I just love it.
grin
grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by bimbo2k10: 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
Somebody somewhere at za oza room nominated him as the vice president. Fiiiiriod
Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by anonimi: 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Omeokachie:
Is he already ashamed of being associated with his benefactor that he cannot name s/he? What an ingrate!

Or he has now realised that his benefactor is an indicted drug peddler who should not be associated with

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3089787_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

1 Like

Re: I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo by saintdennis(m): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
anonimi:

Don't worry 'bout me.
I am very happy with my current station in life and what I am quietly doing to make my neighbours and my society better.

I won't trade that for any compromising situation of stealing from my fellow citizens, even though they may be too dull, dumb and gullible to stone me as Amaechi rightly observed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

Laughs @ the bolded

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abubakar Suleja: Why I Called Tinubu Mr President In London / Boot Party Collapses Structure For Labour Party, Adopts Obi As Candidate / Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.