Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter (36732 Views)

Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos / Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School / Secondary School Love!!! Chai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by vicechancellor(m): 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
it was fun then, things don change scarra now.
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
The letter is cringey AF
But cute lol
Sometimes when I listen to 80s pop or even the Beatles I kind of wish I was born in their time
I see comments of older people recalling how they used to sing to girls under the street lights when they were 14
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by TopeQs: 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
never wrote but a received....

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by davibid: 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
I can't help but reminisce about the old days

How I used to listen to westlife songs and Celin Dion just to get inspiration to compose the best and most emotional letter the girl in question would have ever read...

I was most times paid with N10 yogurt & bounce for a letter to get their dream girl or a love advise to remedy their almost broken relationship

I was known for the coolest guy in the school, they believe I had a vast knowledge in women or relationship matters

But funny enough, what all my customers don't know is that I was so scared of women. I couldn't even say hi to a girl

#LoveDoctorInTheBuilding

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
Young03:
na so I write gv prisc

she no respond

come later go carry belle for anoda guy

grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
"If so,doxology"... cheesy cheesy cheesy Good old days.
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
hehehe na waoooo from ur comment we cud tell that time...cuz 4rm 1980 to even late 90s no sms..well welcome to the new world where u can learn for free and easily.
eitsei:
Lol grin back then but during our time na SMS o before chatting came
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by mastermaestro(m): 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Gone are those days.

Damn I collected this letter tire. grin

undecided

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by samsam2019: 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
Pre GSM days grin grin grin man pikin eye see back then eh

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by sparko1(m): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
Look at these indomine generation children, acting like they experienced any of these, my friend face front!
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by Sepp360(m): 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
What a very romantic letter!
But that piece of paper looks so neat and clean to be a 1993 product! smiley
I think the letter is just few days old!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by snowsnow: 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
Young03:
na so I write gv prisc

she no respond

LOL.....HA HA HA HA HAAAA grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by sylvar02(m): 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
Wrote just one letter in sec school...

can't remember the lines I used.

But the geh gree sha grin grin grin

Secondary school love... oh my secondary school love... My Dammy... my Dammy grin grin

All na yèyé in Yoruba language

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by mbeheddy: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hmmm. This reminds me of my 1994 exeperinece. I wrote one then, kept it inside my notebook, na so I forgot the letter a submitted same to our teacher when he requested for it.
See gbege that week ehn. It wasn't funny at all

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by kryptonian1987(m): 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Gone are those days.

it will be a scintillating pleasure chatting with you, Queen
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by Timfreds(m): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
I missed those days. I was master in love letter writing. My classmates pay me to write for them. We forfeited food when reading the reply.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by Kingcredo(m): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol.... i never wrote letters except in exams and tests
sorry u weren't born in 80's that is why

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by Yewandequeen(f): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
kryptonian1987:

it will be a scintillating pleasure chatting with you, Queen

hmmmmm

I disagree. tongue
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by Rex123(m): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Gone are those days.

Now I know why you "collected this letter tire"
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by cozyfaithex(f): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
look lyk the first love letter I received back then.
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by chekasforchekas: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
I swear I still get tribal mark from my mom because of love letter. Funny still dating the same girl till date.
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by NevetsIbot(m): 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
Kingcredo:
sorry u weren't born in 80's that is why
well, i was born in the 90's and it was rampart during my time
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by reubeno(m): 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
I Recalled an ordeal when i packaged one of those sweet love letter to a babe in my class, i hurriedly left school for my house to least to relax , moment later after school all the girls in my class marched to my house and the girl in question was crying that i want to explore her innocence. Guy it was my uncle that dispersed them ooo, for 2 weeks i didnt go to school bc all the girls in my class promised to deal with me. when i finally resumed back to school nothing happened life goes on. years later in kaduna i came across the same girl she now wanted us to be friends imagine.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by Yewandequeen(f): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
Rex123:

Now I know why you "collected this letter tire"
lipsrsealed
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by todaynewsreview: 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
reubeno:
I Recalled an ordeal when i packaged one of those sweet love letter to a babe in my class, i hurriedly left school for my house to least to relax , moment later after school all the girls in my class marched to my house and the girl in question was crying that i want to explore her innocence. Guy it was my uncle that dispersed them ooo, for 2 weeks i didnt go to school bc all the girls in my class promised to deal with me. when i finally resumed back to school nothing happened life goes on. years later in kaduna i came across the same girl she now wanted us to be friends imagine.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by BALLOSKI: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
"if so, doxology" got me laughing. grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by DonaldGenes(m): 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
Young03:
na so I write gv prisc

she no respond

Lmao
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by kryptonian1987(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
Yewandequeen:

hmmmmm

I disagree. tongue

I hope we disagree to agree at the end of our day....
Where does my Queen resides in this part of Naija??
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by SweetyZinta(f): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol.... i never wrote letters except in exams and tests

you are a NERD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by Yewandequeen(f): 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
kryptonian1987:

I hope we disagree to agree at the end of our day....
Where does my Queen resides in this part of Naija??
I reside in Krypton. tongue
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by baresywood(m): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
undecided[color=#000099][/color]the era of the only cockroach in my cupboard, the only golden fish in my pond, the only rose in my garden, etc!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend / Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? / The Language Of Desire Review - Felicity Keith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.