Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real (8893 Views)

Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Aiholi(m): 10:06am On Oct 21, 2016
ItsQuinn:
No, I'm a born again Christian smiley

U understand what d term ''born again christian'' means?
I doubt if u're.... U still av a long way to go.
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by jnrbayano(m): 10:07am On Oct 21, 2016
Aiholi:

I'm pretty sure God wouldn't want to be derided by his creatures sir, it doesn't take him anything to do all and more It the listed.

His creatures, you and I have done worst things to him much less deride him.

He roamed the face of the earth after taking flesh and his creation killed him on the cross. Nothing he hasn't seen or heard...there will be a crescendo of derision of him as will go closer to the end of time.

...again, in the wilderness, turning stone to bread was a simple task to him, but he won't oblige the Satan's shove.

He is the almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by 1990news: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2016
Lolz. Imagine feeding multitude with eja(fish) and breadi(bread). Lolzz, and the tin still remain to full 12basket. What kinda lie is this?. grin grin grin
GRIMMJOE:
Me self tire imagine some stranger turn water to wine,would you drink it? talk more of asking for more,or even complement it

1 Like

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 21, 2016
Are you the one to decide whether I'm a born again Christian or God? undecided....99% of religious people take the role of God, claiming God said this, God said that, this is what God would do and would not do....how do you know? undecided....unless we are the ones that are God and not some imaginary fairy tale above the sky undecided tongue
Aiholi:

U understand what d term ''born again christian'' means?

I doubt if u're.... U still av a long way to go.
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Aiholi(m): 10:26am On Oct 21, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Are you the one to decide whether I'm a born again Christian or God? undecided....99% of religious people take the role of God, claiming God said this, God said that, this is what God would do and would not do....how do you know? undecided....unless we are the ones that are God and not some imaginary fairy tale above the sky undecided tongue

Babe, ah nor judge u o, and i'm not in for an e-fight.
A christian should be able to stand for God anytime, not against Him.
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by 1990news: 10:28am On Oct 21, 2016
I am begining to like this lady, but she is not an athiest like me. So sad.
ItsQuinn:
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Aiholi(m): 10:33am On Oct 21, 2016
Don't be deceived,many Atheists say there is no GOD but usually believe in GOD at the point of
death.
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 21, 2016
How do you know what is for and against God, unless you are the one that's God undecided....you are still saying the same thing over again
Aiholi:

Babe, ah nor judge u o, and i'm not in for an e-fight.
A christian should be able to stand for God my ideology anytime, not against Him my ideology.
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by JSoE(f): 10:41am On Oct 21, 2016
cheesygrin Hehehehehe.
Seun just made my morning.
Lol. I love nairaland religion section.
There's something to always laugh at.

Hehehe where is that my brother?
Buharimustdie20, come and see oo.
The theists have started making excuses for god again. They have started according it selected 'cherry-picked' characteristics.

Please come and remind them that god doesn't like it when people try to help it and that it can smite people to death for working under the influence of adrenaline or closed brain(whatever that is pushing them to type)
Please remind them of what happened to Uzzah when he tried to grab the AOC.

Hurry up,bro before god magically (??) smites them. We already have a lot of dead people in naija. It will be painful to lose these beautiful brethrens of ours.

Can you imagine them saying that god cannot grow a missing limb?
Nonsense theists without faith and they're now pulling out the 'foolish people, god doesn't answer unbelievers...' cards.

6 Likes

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Aiholi(m): 10:43am On Oct 21, 2016
ItsQuinn:
How do you know what is for and against God, unless you are the one that's God undecided....you are still saying the same thing over again

Dont confuse yrself. God exists. Period.
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:45am On Oct 21, 2016
Aiholi:
Don't be deceived,many Atheists say there is no GOD but usually believe in GOD at the point of
death.
may I asked how you came about this?
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by SalomonKane: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
God exists. He will never listen to the cries of unbelievers. Get your life saved today.
Oh I suppose he listens to the cry of believers, then? Seeing how wallow in poverty and strife isn't something to yap about, right? tongue

1 Like

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2016
JSoE:
cheesygrin Hehehehehe.
Seun just made my morning.
Lol. I love nairaland religion section.
There's something to always laugh at.

Hehehe where is that my brother?
Buharimustdie20, come and see oo.
The theists have started making excuses for god again. They have started according it selected 'cherry-picked' characteristics.

Please come and remind them that god doesn't like it when people try to help it and that it can smite people to death for working under the influence of adrenaline or closed brain(whatever that is pushing them to type)
Please remind them of what happened to Uzzah when he tried to grab the AOC.

Hurry up,bro before god magically (??) smites them. We already have a lot of dead people in naija. It will be painful to lose these beautiful brethrens of ours.

Can you imagine them saying that god cannot grow a missing limb?
Nonsense theists without faith and they're now pulling out the 'foolish people, god doesn't answer unbelievers...' cards.
@ bolded, God can magically kill people but won't magically show them he exist?.OK am all ears

2 Likes

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Yugi(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2016
Yea am not suprised dat some you nigerians are begining to say God does nt exist. Well i cnt force u to believe in dsame vain ur dought about God existence doesnt change his nature. If you dnt fear God atleast u are being intimidated by witches and magicians in ur village. Pardon me fools! You only av regards 4 want u can see. Seun Pls those blind Minds Will Nver see sense in Ur Words just leave them to wallow in dere ignorance. Am leaving you with dis, do any of u believe in supernatural?
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by toby2(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2016
God is God, either u believe or not. He doesn't need to explain Himself cos He owes u no explanation. When u encounter Him, u need no proof.
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2016
Yugi:
Yea am not suprised dat some you nigerians are begining to say God does nt exist. Well i cnt force u to believe in dsame vain ur dought about God existence doesnt change his nature. If you dnt fear God atleast u are being intimidated by witches and magicians in ur village. Pardon me fools! You only av regards 4 want u can see. Seun Pls those blind Minds Will Nver see sense in Ur Words just leave them to wallow in dere ignorance. Am leaving you with dis, do any of u believe in supernatural?
NO, I don't believe in super naturals, that include All Gods,All Demons,All Witches and wizard
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
I'm not confused, i told you I'm a born again christian, of course i know that God exist smiley
Aiholi:

Dont confuse yrself. God exists. Period.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Hydrog3n(m): 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I'm not confused, i told you I'm a born again christian, of course i know that God exist smiley
Your almost there
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
Almost where? In paradise? undecided
Hydrog3n:
Your almost there
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Agimor(m): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
Aiholi:

Sir, why did you quote me?
I quoted your writing i e to reiterate what you said.

1 Like

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by JSoE(f): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by JSoE(f): 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
@ bolded, God can magically kill people but won't magically show them he exist?.OK am all ears

grin That's exactly what I'm saying. Their god can easily kill people but cannot regrow an amputated limb. That, my friend, is one weak god.

You understand how low on the scale of senselessness some theists could descend just to defend their tyrant deity. Especially them christains.

They've suddenly turned to god's spokesmen(/spokeswomen? No,they're not allowed to speak. Doubt me? Ask Paul). Reading its mind with reckless abandon, making silly excuses for its weakness and hating on reason without a reasonable reason.

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by promise10: 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
hahn:

cheesy grin
oya, can you now swerve??

bye!!!

oya seun, over to you! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Seun(m): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
Please stop derailing this thread. Post your videos on a new thread and we will be happy to debunk them again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophetic Warfare Prayers For Destroying Witchcraft Spiritual Feedings / Why Do Pentecostals Reject Catholic Baptism / -20 Doom To Befall Nigeria - Duncan- Williams Prophesies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.