Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real (8895 Views)

Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by emmiesmart44(m): 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
He who also prove to me that satan exists or it will make the game being played since 13.7 billion years ago suddenly unbalanced.
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 26, 2019
1990news:
hahahahahaha. grin such miracle cant happen, because he is non-existing.
I think about this at times and it makes me wonder...

I disagree with you though, some of Earth's best philosophers suggested there is indeed a force but they can't seem to figure it out. It could also be that most of the things written in the bible were "sweet-mouth" as it was said Moses engaged in the act to keep the people's minds at rest.. . What if God does not care about most of the stuff happening on Earth.. What if those bible scrolls lost in the Babylonian War contained the truth to all these... What if we are actually just movie PAWNS played to his eyes... Like a telenovela seeing how things would play out.. People have already started thinking and talking for the guy...

What if, some overzealous worshippers (as scribes) decided to "sweetmouth" and mess with the scrolls and God was, as usual, indifferent 'bout it.. What if the Bible has been misinterpreted as it is being passed down using old scrolls and; keep in mind that translation isn't always verbatim even with Nigerian languages... Christianity that was brought to our side, we have started to "over-do" it more than the pioneers.. What if my guy is just an indifferent being who doesn't respond to stuffs with high IQ but low EQ (Emotional Quotient).. It may sound unfair to Man but He is a God and He created us for His pleasure so what did you expect?!

Sometimes, I wonder the last time He genuinely spoke to someone...Also this "He" is celestial so its possible "He" is of no gender!
He is not Man so I think His mind is different.. Like indifferent beings... Just like the gods in movies.. We do not like to reason in Africa... The New World brought this to us and most of the New World are already atheists (not in support though, but what if He doesn't even care 'bout that but we are caring 4 him!) but, over here, when you try to reason why a "pastor" is worth N60Billy, his peasant members will pounce on you in zombiesm of what they don't know/understand.... *sigh*

My dream is to actually understand "Him" because I feel no-one has actually understood, at least, for as long as I can fathom..

I love myself because;
I am not religious but I believe;
I am not sentimental;
I am morally upright and
I am romantic grin..

Wow!! I don't believe I just said all this sh!t till 5:00AM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Pentecostals Reject Catholic Baptism / What’s So Good About Good Friday? / Hell Fire Does Not Exist According To Jehovah's Witnesses. Is That True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.