Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real (8894 Views)

Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by 1990news: 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lolz, abeg who be the stage manager for that miracles, probably he is the one managing airforce1 music career. Lies everywhere.... Shiooor.

1 Like

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by promise101: 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
You can do better than this seun!
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by SimpleBea(m): 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
Honestly, why would this guy think God doesn't exist?. Obviously, you failed the test of FAITH. But the goodnews is that God can still forgive you. Just repent, and stop being a stumbling block.
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Seun(m): 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Unfortunately, I'm not permitted to go further than this as the scripture has told us.
Titus 3:9
But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless.
This is not a controversy, genealogy, dissension or a quarrel. It's is a prayer point which, if answered, will surely glorify the name of God.

Aiholi:
Do u actually believe it could happen?
Your faith works here sir
It would actually drop on your door-step.
That's a strange question. Why would an unbeliever believe that God can answer prayers? You're the believer; use your faith to make it happen!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Infomizer(m): 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lennycool:

Lol see excuse.
Is it not the same God that turned water to wine for people to jollly
The same God that filled a net with fish
The same God that fed a multitude with small amounts of food

When there were no cameras!! Lol

1 Like

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by macherie1: 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mathew 16:4, A wicked and adulterous generation looks for a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah." Jesus then left them and went away.

If the universe is not sign enough that God exist, then you may be thinking somewhere in your mind that you are too wise to believe in God who gave us wisdom in the first place. The only sign you will get if you want all these signs like Jesus said, is the sign of Jonah, and since you are wise I assume you have read about what happened to Jonah.

1 Like

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 22, 2016
I once saw a witch/magician turn a cup of coffee into a cup of coins for a begger on TV. If I could dig up that video for uncle atheist here grin
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Acidosis(m): 4:41am On Oct 22, 2016
As powerful as Satan was/is, Jesus did not bow to his requests, he won't bow to yours either because even when these things are done, you still won't believe.

Nobody ever comes to true repentance through temptations.

3 Likes

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by promise101: 4:59am On Oct 22, 2016
Muafrika2:
I once saw a witch/magician turn a cup of coffee into a cup of coins for a begger on TV. If I could dig up that video for uncle atheist here grin
See the scenario:

If you bring the video, it is what atheists can troll on, seun may spare you. But if it is undebunkable, seun will take it down.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Pidggin(f): 6:26am On Oct 22, 2016
Seun:

This is not a controversy, genealogy, dissension or a quarrel. It's is a prayer point which, if answered, will surely glorify the name of God.

But you don't have faith there are miracles every where yet you still wouldn't believe.

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Mailthaddeus(m): 7:39am On Oct 22, 2016
Let everyone hear this! God has proven all He needs to prove to show that He is God and exit.
He is too big and powerful to be bended by the will of mere man whom He created. What is the re-arrangement of stars compared to creation of those start? what is growing a limb compared to creation of humanity?
U can doubt all u can, and it won't in any way reduce His greatness. U Atheist can't be wiser than people all over the world worshiping the one and only true God. U can't understand His existence with mere theory& science. u need a personal conviction to know and truly believe in Him, and u can't be convinced unless u humble urself and pray to Him to reveal the mystery of his presence to u.

Cos at the end, there is Heaven and there is Hell, and everyone whether u believe it or not has either of these two to live for eternity. And there is no other way given to man by which he shall be saved except through Jesus Christ, who wz begotten without conception. Who died and rose again on the third day and ascended into Heaven according to the will of God the Father.

I pray that God lead u all back to Him while there is still time.

3 Likes

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by anselm791(m): 9:30am On Oct 22, 2016
Have you noticed that these atheists seem to be more obsessed about God than even believers?
I don't remember the last time I even created a post about God.
One would think that ignoring what doesn't exist is appropriate, but not these folks.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Seun(m): 9:59am On Oct 22, 2016
CodeineSKroches:
You're trying to test God.
What's wrong with that? According to Judges, Gideon tested God twice and God didn't mind. According to Malachi, God once asked to be tested.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Pidggin(f): 10:23am On Oct 22, 2016
Seun:

What's wrong with that? According to Judges, Gideon tested God twice and God didn't mind. According to Malachi, God once asked to be tested.

But you don't believe God exists how come you read and quote His word?

2 Likes

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Seun(m): 11:38am On Oct 22, 2016
Pidggin:
But you don't believe God exists how come you read and quote His word?
Quoting the bible makes it easier to communicate with people who believe that it's the word of God. Most of the verses I quote are verses I remember from when I was a Christian, but I still read the bible occasionally as an influential and funny collection of fictional literature.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Pidggin(f): 11:43am On Oct 22, 2016
Seun:

Quoting the bible makes it easier to communicate with people who believe that it's the word of God. Most of the verses I quote are verses I remember from when I was a Christian, but I still read the bible occasionally as an influential and funny collection of fictional literature.

Something tells me you gave up Christianity due to the pleasures of sin cheesy
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by hopefulLandlord: 11:48am On Oct 22, 2016
Pidggin:

Something tells me you gave up Christianity due to the pleasures of sin cheesy

Click here and be enlightened

1 Like

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by CHYMZZY(m): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
Seun:

Quoting the bible makes it easier to communicate with people who believe that it's the word of God. Most of the verses I quote are verses I remember from when I was a Christian, but I still read the bible occasionally [s]as an influential and funny collection of fictional literature.[/s]
How do you feel beign an atheist?
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
Seun:
If prayer works, you should be able to ask God to do things that only God can do. Things that can't possibly happen by chance, e.g:

* To grow a major human body part that is completely nonexistent, such as a missing eyeball or an amputated limb, live on CNN & FOX.

* To empower you to pick up one of the huge rocks at Olumo in Abeokuta, and cast it into the sea as Jesus promised in Matthew 17:20.

* To grant you the ability to fly like a bird, so you can leap from the top of the Cocoa house, do some aerial stunts, and then land safely.

* To bless a bowl of sand soaked in petrol and turn it into garri and sweet milk in your stomach as you eat the sand and drink the fuel.

* To etch the details of His Unified Field Theory of Physics on pure diamond tablets and drop them at any popular church or mosque.

* To rearrange a few hundred stars to spell the words Jesus Is Lord or Allah so that anyone with a telescope will be able to read it.

grin grin grin another funny dude
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
Seun:
If prayer works, you should be able to ask God to do things that only God can do.

How do you define "God"?

If you define God as:

- The Heavenly Santa Claus who exists to
grant you all your fondest wishes

- The Eternal Headmaster always foaming in
the mouth in rage, looking for who else to
smite

- The Weak Master who gives you the "grace"
to take some more punches in the face as you
get trampled upon

If that's how you define "God", you've been
conned.

Those common views of "God" were carefully
cooked up to keep people "in their place"
while the "masters" get their way right here on
Earth.

A better understanding of God will help one
avoid all these scams being pushed on the
masses every second.

Cheers!
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Ranchhoddas: 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
alignacademy:

How do you define "God"?
If you define God as:
- The Heavenly Santa Claus who exists to grant you all your fondest wishes
- The Eternal Headmaster always foaming in the mouth in rage, looking for who else to smite
- The Weak Master who gives you the "grace" to take some more punches in the face as you get trampled upon
If that's how you define "God", you've been conned.
Those common views of "God" were carefully cooked up to keep people "in their place" while the "masters" get their way right here on Earth.
A better understanding of God will help one avoid all these scams being pushed on the masses every second.
Cheers!
I am eager to hear your own understanding of God
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Ranchhoddas: 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
alignacademy:

How do you define "God"?
If you define God as:
- The Heavenly Santa Claus who exists to grant you all your fondest wishes
- The Eternal Headmaster always foaming in the mouth in rage, looking for who else to smite
- The Weak Master who gives you the "grace" to take some more punches in the face as you get trampled upon
If that's how you define "God", you've been conned.
Those common views of "God" were carefully cooked up to keep people "in their place" while the "masters" get their way right here on Earth.
A better understanding of God will help one avoid all these scams being pushed on the masses every second.
Cheers!
I am eager to hear your own understanding of God
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by hahn(m): 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
CHYMZZY:

How do you feel beign an atheist?

FREE.

Free from lies.

Free from authoritarian rule from something that doesn't exists.

Free from the limit of blind belief

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by CHYMZZY(m): 12:33am On Oct 23, 2016
hahn:

FREE.
Free from lies.
Free from authoritarian rule from something that doesn't exists.
Free from the limit of blind belief
wish you well bro.
Believe in whatever you think ...
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 7:18am On Oct 23, 2016
Seun:
If prayer works, you should be able to ask God to do things that only God can do. Things that can't possibly happen by chance, e.g:

* To grow a major human body part that is completely nonexistent, such as a missing eyeball or an amputated limb, live on CNN & FOX.

* To empower you to pick up one of the huge rocks at Olumo in Abeokuta, and cast it into the sea as Jesus promised in Matthew 17:20.

* To grant you the ability to fly like a bird, so you can leap from the top of the Cocoa house, do some aerial stunts, and then land safely.

* To bless a bowl of sand soaked in petrol and turn it into garri and sweet milk in your stomach as you eat the sand and drink the fuel.

* To etch the details of His Unified Field Theory of Physics on pure diamond tablets and drop them at any popular church or mosque.

* To rearrange a few hundred stars to spell the words Jesus Is Lord or Allah so that anyone with a telescope will be able to read it.

My brother, the God who created the whole universe isn't a trivial being, He isn't someone who is disposed to prove himself to you. If His wondrous creation isn't enough proof, then seek him out and he shall reveal himself to you.

Come to my church I will show you a woman who had a swollen stomach for 8 months, she went to several places for test and yet every hospital told her she wasn't pregnant, but she sought the face of God and after prayers, she went for another test and was confirmed pregnant and given a date for delivery. Today she is with a baby girl; a living testimony. The documented evidence is there. You can visit all the hospitals she went for test and confirm yourself.

I am a witness to a lady whose genotype was changed from SS to AA, she is alive and living and she doesn't have any sign of being a sickle cell patient.

I can go on and on and give you instances of verifiable miracles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Pentecostals Reject Catholic Baptism / -20 Doom To Befall Nigeria - Duncan- Williams Prophesies / The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.