Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

You Can Accept Evolution And Still Believe In God (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can Accept Evolution And Still Believe In God (Video) (7502 Views)

Lords Chosen Testimonies: Highway Robber Saved By God (Video, Photos) / 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Accept Evolution And Still Believe In God (Video) by godwinstringed1(m): 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
UyiIredia:

LOL cheesy
do you really think it's funny?

Brother Seun! With all respect I salute your fame and even your anonymity by a strict privacy. I know you understand what I meant in quotes and I know you were once in doubts. I don't participate in any religion for your information sir! Christianity is NOT a religion. By the way, it's a just a life that favours you eternally. God, however will not tell me your number because he is not a human being as we are. He doesn't think as we do because he won't force you to be saved. It is left for you to choose either between life and death. However, it's obvious that the kingdom of the sky(the media) has blinded our eyes. That is why you were confused.

Brother Seun, why you turned an atheist is really clear to me... this earth has been dismantled by Lucifer, it is left for us to remould it to shape. JESUS still waits for you till you remember he died through series of pain for you!

Recall WE CAN DIE ANY TIME FROM NOW But don't just forget that christianity is not a religion. As the fact is that religion brings death. He loves you and me and every one of us at Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Accept Evolution And Still Believe In God (Video) by UyiIredia(m): 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
godwinstringed1:
do you really think it's funny?

Brother Seun! With all respect I salute your fame and even your anonymity by a strict privacy. I know you understand what I meant in quotes and I know you were once in doubts. I don't participate in any religion for your information sir! Christianity is NOT a religion. By the way, it's a just a life that favours you eternally. God, however will not tell me your number because he is not a human being as we are. He doesn't think as we do because he won't force you to be saved. It is left for you to choose either between life and death. However, it's obvious that the kingdom of the sky(the media) has blinded our eyes. That is why you were confused.

Brother Seun, why you turned an atheist is really clear to me... this earth has been dismantled by Lucifer, it is left for us to remould it to shape. JESUS still waits for you till you remember he died through series of pain for you!

Recall WE CAN DIE ANY TIME FROM NOW But don't just forget that christianity is not a religion. As the fact is that religion brings death. He loves you and me and every one of us at Nairaland.

Jesus' death doesn't make sense. Killing an innocent person to forgive humanity is the height of absurdity. Even humans are better than that.

1 Like

Re: You Can Accept Evolution And Still Believe In God (Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
UyiIredia:

Jesus' death doesn't make sense. Killing an innocent person to forgive humanity is the height of absurdity. Even humans are better than that.

shocked shocked shocked

I hope you won't regret this undecided

You are giving up at the last minute ?!

Smh
Re: You Can Accept Evolution And Still Believe In God (Video) by McSterling(m): 6:09am On Oct 29, 2016
UyiIredia:

Shifted ground again, huh?
Re: You Can Accept Evolution And Still Believe In God (Video) by UyiIredia(m): 6:11am On Oct 29, 2016
McSterling:
Shifted ground again, huh?
Yep.
Re: You Can Accept Evolution And Still Believe In God (Video) by McSterling(m): 6:14am On Oct 29, 2016
UyiIredia:

Yep.
A man evolving. On what ground are you now?
Re: You Can Accept Evolution And Still Believe In God (Video) by UyiIredia(m): 7:21am On Oct 29, 2016
McSterling:
A man evolving. On what ground are you now?

What do you mean ?
Re: You Can Accept Evolution And Still Believe In God (Video) by McSterling(m): 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
UyiIredia:

What do you mean ?
What do you believe now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? / Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? / Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.