Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] (34962 Views)

Unilag Releases Evidences Of Fair Hearing In Ogundipe's Case / More Evidences Of Young Earth Emmerges / My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by realmindz: 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
barongmj:
Do beings from other dimensions have brains?if they do, is it as developed as ours?
yes they have boobs, just as developed as yours
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by realmindz: 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
Billyonaire:

Many ways actually but let me mention few of them;

1. Meditation
2. Chanting harmonics or symphonies that resonates with the frequency of the dimension or even the planet you want to experience or visit.
3. Psychelic drugs
4. Prayers
5. Etc

Let me add that some people mistakenly are tuned to the random dimensions when their heart beats out of rythmn and vibrate at resonance frequencies in symphony with other dimension and automatically find themselves there. Mostly during surgery, accident and other traumatic situations etc. They call this Out of Body Experience. Its a fun stuff when you do the knowingly.

Nice one...

Otemanuduno is here on nl and he claims that he has been interacting with a being beyond.
otemanuduno, what do u think of this thread
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by sunkoye: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
musicwriter:

I've always wondered what would've happened if I had ended up in the wrong body. Yes, my own body would have become lifeless and whoever my mind jumped into would've lived the rest of his life with dual personality. That's very correct!.
u cant go into another body. Everyone has wat is called silver cord dat link ur suit and ur spirit/soul. It can stretch forever. Sum1 can only be declared dead wen the cord has been severed. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
barongmj:
Do beings from other dimensions have brains?if they do, is it as developed as ours?
The brain is the frequency modulator. It selects the channels based on thoughts from the minds also regulates body's response when consciousness is exposed to other dimension. Then controls both both voluntary and involuntary actions via the networks of neurons on the body. We give the name brain to that organ it doesnt mean those from other planes of existence call it brain but they have centers of their bodies that control same things that our brains do. Some beings are more advanced than us and others are less advanced.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by otemanuduno: 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
realmindz:

Nice one...

Otemanuduno is here on nl and he claims that he has been interacting with a being beyond.
otemanuduno, what do u think of this thread
I saw somewhere where Billyonaire mentioned VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH and I am awed. I am in support of everything he says because of my own personal experiences. After seeing the afterlife where Eusebius is, I lost my fear of death.

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by otemanuduno: 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
Billyonaire:
[b] The brain is the frequency modulator. [/b]It selects the channels based on thoughts from the minds also regulates body's response when consciousness is exposed to other dimension. Then controls both both voluntary and involuntary actions via the networks of neurons on the body. We give the name brain to that organ it doesnt mean those from other planes of existence call it brain but they have centers of their bodies that control same things that our brains do. Some beings are more advanced than us and others are less advanced.
BILLYONAIRE MAY YOU LIVE IN GOOD HEALTH ON EARTH FOR THE BOLDED STATEMENT YOU MADE. IT HAS TOTALLY CORROBORATED THE REVELATIONS WHICH I AM CURRENTLY RECEIVING FROM THE OTHER WORLD.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by barongmj(f): 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
Thank you for taking out time to answer my questions. I still have some questions to ask.....you said there is nothing like death, souls just travel from one dimension to another, so can we can say existence in general is a circle i.e som1 "dies" goes to another dimension, dies on that other dimension nd transition to another and to another till it comes back to earth again nd the circle goes on and on?
Billyonaire:
The brain is the frequency modulator. It selects the channels based on thoughts from the minds also regulates body's response when consciousness is exposed to other dimension. Then controls both both voluntary and involuntary actions via the networks of neurons on the body. We give the name brain to that organ it doesnt mean those from other planes of existence call it brain but they have centers of their bodies that control same things that our brains do. Some beings are more advanced than us and others are less advanced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
otemanuduno:
I saw somewhere where Billyonaire mentioned VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH and I am awed. I am in support of everything he says because of my own personal experiences. After seeing the afterlife where Eusebius is, I lost my fear of death.
Its great to know you have lost the fear of death. Ego Death is very important and only few people have successfully experienced that. Congrats.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by barongmj(f): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
If I give u e-slap now they will say I like trouble
realmindz:

yes they have boobs, just as developed as yours
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
barongmj:
Thank you for taking out time to answer my questions. I still have some questions to ask.....you said there is nothing like death, souls just travel from one dimension to another, so can we can say existence in general is a circle i.e som1 "dies" goes to another dimension, dies on that other dimension nd transition to another and to another till it comes back to earth again nd the circle goes on and on?

Sometimes its difficult to give a straight-forward answer. Earth life is a simulation. A kind of matrix. We are all here because we choose to come and experience survival in this dimension. And we go to others because there is something we want to experience there. When you transition, you return to the ocean. We are all glass of water. When you return back to the ocean you can chose to become water in a kettle. Its all adventures and enjoyments and sorrows etc. Its all experience. If you build many houses, you wanna journey to the different places and enjoy your acquisition. That is all it is. And from the experience you got you build more houses. That is what we are doing. We are eternal. We are made of the same stuff with the planet itself, just different in vibrations. There is no earthly words to describe things but illustrations seem to work better.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
otemanuduno:
BILLYONAIRE MAY YOU LIVE IN GOOD HEALTH ON EARTH FOR THE BOLDED STATEMENT YOU MADE. IT HAS TOTALLY CORROBORATED THE REVELATIONS WHICH I AM CURRENTLY RECEIVING FROM THE OTHER WORLD.

I know the things I can do to live longer than most humans but the question is. What the Bleep am I doing here to waste too much time. Hahahahaha. The most important thing is to know how to heal yourself using both vibrations and the basic natural stuff we find around us. But truth is my environment is one of the best and it does reflect what I am in the inside.

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Marael: 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
Billyonaire:

I know the things I can do to live longer than most humans but the question is. What the Bleep am I doing here to waste too much time. Hahahahaha. The most important thing is to know how to heal yourself using both vibrations and the basic natural stuff we find around us. But truth is my environment is one of the best and it does reflect what I am in the inside.
pls what can u do....do u go to another dimension after dis world n just come back after physical dearh

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
Marael:
pls what can u do....do u go to another dimension after dis world n just come back after physical dearh
You must learn what you came here for. If on the course of that experience something tragic happened or you ignorantly forget as we all do transitioned, you have an option to come back except you chose to ignore and proceed to other places. This earth is a hot spot. Where you can have sex, drink, kiss and even physically create things with your hand. Enjoy it oh.

In christinlanity there is a song that goes: "This world is not our home, we will go home." There is truth in that.

4 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Marael: 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
Billyonaire:
You must learn what you came here for. If on the course of that experience something traffic happened and you transitioned, you have an option to come back except you chose to ignore and proceed to other places. This earth is a hot spot. Where you can have sex, drink, kiss and even physically create things with your hand. Enjoy it oh.
pls sir I need answers b4 trying....is it possible that I may not come bak......if I try can I read peoples mind......if I do something wrong can it affect my life here.....is the other dimensions friendly.......if I transit wat do I stand to gain ........m..THANKS

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by crowdfundnaija: 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
This thread is so enlightning I have to comment on it.
@Billyonaire thank you very much for all your inputs, I'd love to sit at your feet to learn from you.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by realmindz: 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
barongmj:

Pls I will appreciate a slap from u, wen shall I come? undecided
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
Marael:
pls sir I need answers b4 trying....is it possible that I may not come bak......if I try can I read peoples mind......if I do something wrong can it affect my life here.....is the other dimensions friendly.......if I transit wat do I stand to gain ........m..THANKS

You are sounding suicidal. But this life is priceless. Make the best use of it. You will have the opportunity to review your life here on earth and you will actually be the one to decide if you did badly. And you will be the one to decide whether to come back or not. No one will make such decisions for you.

Whats the fun in life if you keep reading people's minds. I can read the minds if I choose to learn that. But I have choosen to be just human and enjoy the game. No one should be silly enough to take his or her life. Everyone can turn their lives around.

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Marael: 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
Billyonaire:

You are sounding suicidal. But this life is priceless. Make the best use of it. You will have the opportunity to review your life here on earth and you will actually be the one to decide if you did badly. And you will be the one to decide whether to come back or not. No one will make such decisions for you.

Whats the fun in life if you keep reading people's minds. I can read the minds if I choose to learn that. But I have choosen to be just human and enjoy the game. No one should be silly enough to take his or her life. Everyone can turn their lives around.
thanks for the prompt reply pls how can I read peoples mind and when I go to the multiverse what do I stand to gain
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
crowdfundnaija:
This thread is so enlightning I have to comment on it.
@Billyonaire thank you very much for all your inputs, I'd love to sit at your feet to learn from you.

Oh no. You give me too much credit. I love to share this but not everyone is ready to read. I am most grateful that I am allowed to share. Our mods can be influenced to shutdown the thread. You can already see that we do not merit frontpage. Trust me this information was not allowed to be shared by esoteric organizations who were thrilled to be called occult. Only few people who knew these secret become powerful. Powerful because they knew the truth that the rest of the world dont.

I am still studying with the elite scientists from all over the world and going inside to collaborate what we merit to learn. There is a lot out there. But do me a favor. Stop buying something as simple as drinking water. Find a way to produce it. Get borehole and install cheap reverse osmosis plants to get clean water that does not have fluorides. Also stop depending on others for electricity, get solar panels. Stop paying others to pray and preach for you. You can read and understand so you can talk to universe. When you eliminate basic needs for money, you will stop joining the rat race. Humans were not designed to come here and run around for money 9-5 daily. Eliminate the need for.money as much as possible. And live fruitful lives my people.

In your quest for money to meet ends you slave for others who stay home. I knew these truths thats why I have others work for me. I spend most of my times reading.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
shocked
awakeuche:
my grandfather's brother used to have all this spirit walks and all, i somehow know its possible, but also seriously dangerous..... I once asked him how he could sleep for 2 days straight without food and wouldn't wake up no matter what you do, he would laugh and tell me to join his group when i become a man.. He used to be a member of the ekpe society in abia state until he died in his sleep after telling everyone not to bother waking him that day.... A scary man who always fascinated me

Food is fuel. If a car is not being driven does it need fuel ? In my case its mostly once in 2 days. My wife makes me eat. I dont see why people should grow pot belle if not for greed.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by nbolaji(m): 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
Billyonaire:

Oh no. You give me too much credit. I love to share this but not everyone is ready to read. I am most grateful that I am allowed to share. Our mods can be influenced to shutdown the thread. You can already see that we do not merit frontpage. Trust me this information was not allowed to be shared by esoteric organizations who were thrilled to be called occult. Only few people who knew these secret become powerful. Powerful because they knew the truth that the rest of the world dont.

I am still studying with the elite scientists from all over the world and going inside to collaborate what we merit to learn. There is a lot out there. But do me a favor. Stop buying something as simple as drinking water. Find a way to produce it. Get borehole and install cheap reverse osmosis plants to get clean water that does not have fluorides. Also stop depending on others for electricity, get solar panels. Stop paying others to pray and preach for you. You can read and understand so you can talk to universe. When you eliminate basic needs for money, you will stop joining the rat race. Humans were not designed to come here and run around for money 9-5 daily. Eliminate the need for.money as much as possible. And live fruitful lives my people.

In your quest for money to meet ends you slave for others who stay home. I knew these truths thats why I have others work for me. I spend most of my times reading.

Kudos to you billyonaire for your contribution.
I do have some weird feelings like seeing my self in a place I have been before but can't really explain how or when.

At times I feel I am walking above the ground without using my physical leg.
Do you read any meaning to this?

I would suggest you teach people how to heal them self and some basic things.
Thanks for the good work. I hope I could get more meanings to this.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Donpoker9(m): 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
Billyonaire:

can you shed light on *MUDRA*

Thanks
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by barongmj(f): 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
Loool.....yeye boy
realmindz:

Pls I will appreciate a slap from u, wen shall I come? undecided

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Yukirusi(f): 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
i tried my first astral projection, but i don't know if i was doing it correctly. I closed my eyes and not quite long, i felt my eye balls were moving very fast, my breath gradually increased (i was breathing very fast) and my hand was somewhat moving. So, i opened my eyes immediately. Has anyone experienced something like this? Was i doing it well?
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
barongmj:
Please dont injure ur beautiful hand on his ignious face. you shld instead slap me...let me be like a proxy and a slap amplifier... let me scatter his face with my callusious hand. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by otemanuduno: 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
Billyonaire:

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by sunkoye: 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
benedictgold:
I'm very inquisitive cos I like learning and more importantly I'm interested in psychology of people.. So pardon me, I will ask a lot of questions so I can fully understand your point of view.. Have you surpassed any law? What level have you reached in terms of other frequency

men has always chase after divine from the beginning. We want to be God. We want to be free to eat our cake and av it. If u can escape the law of karma. Wat else do u need again to be God wen u add immortality. I smiles.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by barongmj(f): 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
Loool........... kiss
crotonite:
Please dont injure ur beautiful hand on his ignious face. you shld instead slap me...let me be like a proxy and a slap amplifier... let me scatter his face with my callusious hand. grin

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by crowdfundnaija: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
@Billyonaire despite your modesty Sir, please allow me to doff my hat. I appreciate You Sir.
I have always known that there are more important things to KNOW here on earth and no where else, that are very ESSENTIAL for our LIFE experiences than running after money. Just buy other fellow TRAVELLERS TIME here on earth, for MORE TIME to pursue the MORE IMPORTANT and ESSENTIAL endeavors like e.g CHARITY! Thank You Sir for expounding.
Please Sir, can You shed more light on these topics: IMPORTANCE OF MEDITATION AND INNER PEACE. CREATIVE VISUALISATION. ASTRAL PROJECTION AND MEETING WITH HIGHER INTELLIGENT BEINGS. Perhaps, You point us Your humble students to resources and materials to get more enlightenment on the above topics. I have a particular personal consultation to make of You. How do I contact You personally Sir?

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by richardbrandy: 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
Following!My Question Is How Can All This Stuff Be Use To Attract Wealth?Somebody Answer Me Already Mr Bilyonaire
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by NevetsIbot(m): 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
@billyonaire. I used to see things as a kid, spiritual beings, real dreams that come to pass and knowledge of things i shouldn't know.... I used soul traveling to locate mum when she travelled and predicted the time she'd arrive... To everyones amazement, twas true. Ive see demons too. Could sense people with bad intent and people around me.... I no more see these things now... Why?

Can this astral stuff improve my artistic abilities nd knowledge?

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
NevetsIbot:
@billyonaire. I used to see things as a kid, spiritual beings, real dreams that come to pass and knowledge of things i shouldn't know.... I used soul traveling to locate mum when she travelled and predicted the time she'd arrive... To everyones amazement, twas true. Ive see demons too. Could sense people with bad intent and people around me.... I no more see these things now... Why?

Can this astral stuff improve my artistic abilities nd knowledge?

Guy, I had to drop my what I was doing to respond to you. 4th nights no sleep here. Trying to experiment with stuff to see if I can get somw sleep. I don over abuse this my water vessel body. I still am for another 50yrs to play out my journey. Guy, about this your matter you be senior. You don over dey come this earth so tey you be old soul. To cut the long story short, simple meditation will reopen all your chakras. No worry about wetin make you no dey see again. Na just the fact say you get lost in the hurstle of this life. You don forget wetin carry you come unto say you think say na just material life. E get one word i for given you make you chant for just 15 to 30 minutes. You go sleep off find yourself for some places and yoyr eye go open instantly. I dey think make i allow you to fo am gradual. Long story short you be on the level of those people wey dey turn nativr doctor based on their sight. But my brother focus on material thing but put higher focus on science and spiritual things so you live balance and proaperous life.

Using mobile...sorry for typos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Adekunle Ajasin University / Nairaland Interschool Debate 3RD EDITION -Winner- Obafemi Awolowo University / The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.