Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] (34956 Views)

Unilag Releases Evidences Of Fair Hearing In Ogundipe's Case / More Evidences Of Young Earth Emmerges / My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by goddysweb: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
Mehnnnn!!!

Billyonaire:

You need to defeat fear. As you dey waka for night e be like person dey follow you. You dey fear ? When you defeat that fear get back to me. Then you need quiet spot. So quiet can you can hear pin drop. Arrange for a fixes time. If na 10pm sharp or 2am sharp or any other time. Try to know say na that same time as a beginner. Not that it must be so but as a beginner your body go sabi say by that time u wan relax learn how to journey. No be small thing oh. Depending on how developed you are. Some people fit take years some people weeks ..some na instanta.

You either lie down like dead body or sit down and rest your back. Close those your scientific eye. Focus your attention on the center of your forehead just a step above the eyes. Na where pineal grand dey be that. Na where the body produce DMT the god moledule. Some people call am third eye. When you continue to meditate your chakras go dey open small small. Until such a time you go begin dey chant. Nna..if stool or table for your house begin move no be spirit move am o. No fear...na the correct sound wey you chant dey levitate things. Na so almighty use humming of the cosmos lift all the planets for space. Na sound levitate every every.

Abeg make I stop here make some people no fear.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
I don't know about you, but I just read some dark fücked up shìt on this thread undecided
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
goddysweb:
Mehnnnn!!!

Wetin be mennn. This thing wey i dey yarn you so. Na wetin some top top organizations dey use chop money. Dem come do like say dem be cult. People begin subscribe their books and go for initiations. Na lie oh. Its pure science. Na natural science. Doesnt require any devilish or whatever thing you una dey call am. Your body is a machine. It can heal itself and an survive without food. Me sef i dey eat once in 2 days and i still dey exercise to loose weight. Trust me we are machines. Only ignorant people suffer. I swear down.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Eleniyan15: 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
richardbrandy

Billyonaire answer the question na
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
Eleniyan15:
richardbrandy

Billyonaire answer the question na

Which question. I dey find sleep. 3 days now i never see sleep. I don read books sotey my head don scatter. To sleep now na wahala. To say wifee no dey di country now I for don comot go bar.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
Billyonaire:

Which question. I dey find sleep. 3 days now i never see sleep. I don read books sotey my head don scatter. To sleep now na wahala. To say wifee no dey di country now I for don comot go bar.
nice job there! Make you answer your student finish
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Eleniyan15: 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
Billyonaire:

check second to d last page nah
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
Temolad:
nice job there! Make you answer your student finish
I guess he meant that I have answered the question.

No more questions I assume. Let me chant for some moment and see if I can drift off to alternative reality.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
Billyonaire:

No more questions I assume. Let me chant for some moment and see if I can drift off to alternative reality.
that seems better
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by barongmj(f): 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
Do beings from other dimensions have brains?if they do, is it as developed as ours?
Billyonaire:

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
Papikush:
I don't know about you, but I just read some dark fücked up shìt on this thread undecided
are you still there?
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Yukirusi(f): 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
Billyonaire:

Sleep paralysis is common. It is estimated that an average human may experience it at least once in a lifetime. Ignore fairy tales suggestions about people being pressed by witches.

Medical science explains that sleep paralysis occurs when your brain is awake but your body is still asleep.

But the fact is this: Consciousness is a function of soul or ethereal self. When the ethereal or astral body or soul as you may want to call it goes out of allignment with the physical body we are unconscious. So lets say during sleep paralysis our soul is just abjecent to our body. Almost like bilocation. As it electrifies the brain, we become partially awake. Remember that our soul can hear without ears . Can see without use our physical eyes and can be anywhere in an instant of thought.

So you sense the environment based on extra sensory perception. You hear sound both from physical surroundings and other dimensions. Do not struggle, you are just experiencing both worlds until the soul goes in complete allignment with our physical body and you will get up.

Sorry about typos I am mostly on mobile phones and i have big fingers.
Thanks for the answer
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by awakeuche(m): 12:45am On Oct 24, 2016
kingabpet:

How do 1 tune into different channel and still be conscious of this earth(present tune)
my grandfather's brother used to have all this spirit walks and all, i somehow know its possible, but also seriously dangerous..... I once asked him how he could sleep for 2 days straight without food and wouldn't wake up no matter what you do, he would laugh and tell me to join his group when i become a man.. He used to be a member of the ekpe society in abia state until he died in his sleep after telling everyone not to bother waking him that day.... A scary man who always fascinated me

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Babacele: 1:34am On Oct 24, 2016
jasysandra:
reading this and wondering, how did you get to the point of being so comfortable with it? Soul travel I mean. Have experienced it twice now and praying it never happens again. Though I'm told i will get use to it and start learning things beyond our physical world but i never asked for it. I know people go through some stage spiritually to get to the point of leaving their body and some do conscious practices too. My first was scary as hell, visited places and did few research to know what was wrong with me and I was told it might happen again and it did and I'm scared it will again so I wonder how you enjoy it.
please read Maria Corelli's Romance of Two worlds . maybe you may have a rethink. You don't know how jealous I'm right now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by goddysweb: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2016
Mehnnn, I found a quick tutorial on YouTube about Astral Projection, tried it last night, made sure I followed the steps squarely. Calm environment and all. Oobbboooooyyyyyy! After like 30-40mins or so, I felt a kinda vibration, I was scared as f**k man, I could actually see the transition. Haven't seen such a thing before mehnnn... Crazy!!! got distracted by it and in seconds I was back, feeling really really confused. Will try it again when the mood is right some other time. Trying to conquer my fears man!

Billyonaire:

Wetin be mennn. This thing wey i dey yarn you so. Na wetin some top top organizations dey use chop money. Dem come do like say dem be cult. People begin subscribe their books and go for initiations. Na lie oh. Its pure science. Na natural science. Doesnt require any devilish or whatever thing you una dey call am. Your body is a machine. It can heal itself and an survive without food. Me sef i dey eat once in 2 days and i still dey exercise to loose weight. Trust me we are machines. Only ignorant people suffer. I swear down.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 24, 2016
goddysweb:
Mehnnn, I found a quick tutorial on YouTube about Astral Projection, tried it last night, made sure I followed the steps squarely. Calm environment and all. Oobbboooooyyyyyy! After like 30-40mins or so, I felt a kinda vibration, I was scared as f**k man, I could actually see the transition. Haven't seen such a thing before mehnnn... Crazy!!! got distracted by it and in seconds I was back, feeling really really confused. Will try it again when the mood is right some other time. Trying to conquer my fears man!

Can i get a link 2 d tutorial u downloaded

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by goddysweb: 8:03am On Oct 24, 2016
Igerizee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1StcA5FqUUk

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by goldfish80(m): 10:12am On Oct 24, 2016
Billyonaire:

In this journey to the astral world, do one need a spiritual guide? I understand there are bad spirits out there who feed on stray souls.
Big probs.. Your doing a yo man's job on this thread.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Originalsly: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2016
Billyonaire:

Abeg make I stop here make some people no fear.
Lmao!
.... if certain mods read this... no doubt... T H R E A D C L O S E D
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Marael: 10:33am On Oct 24, 2016
Can I ghost somebody to do smtin... For example enter buhari to sell rice for #50 a bag? Can I also read peoples mind?

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Yukirusi(f): 10:39am On Oct 24, 2016
Igerizee:

i tried my first astral projection, but i don't know if i was doing it correctly. I closed my eyes and not quite long, i felt my eye balls were moving very fast, my breath gradually increased (i was breathing very fast) and my hand was somewhat moving. So, i opened my eyes immediately. Has anyone experienced something like this? Was i doing it well?
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 24, 2016
Billyonaire:

do Everyone Who Partake In Astral Projection Successful With Business Marital Life And Entire Well Being In Real Life Somebody Told Me That Astral Travelers Usually Behave Weird And Sometime Have Mental Disorder
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 24, 2016
goldfish80:

In this journey to the astral world, do one need a spiritual guide? I understand there are bad spirits out there who feed on stray souls.
Big probs.. Your doing a yo man's job on this thread.
Heard dat too buh i wonder how do souls go stray wen u can easily return to ur body in a split second.. I dnt Rili understand dah part... Cc billyonaire
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Marvel1206: 11:04am On Oct 24, 2016
Seun, see what your boys are doing here o shocked
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 24, 2016
Marvel1206:
S eun, see what your boys are doing here o shocked
People Are Here Getting Insight To Knowledge You Are Here Calling S Eun So The Thread Can Be Closed Why.... U Think Everyone Is On Nairaland Just For Celebrity Gossip

3 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Marvel1206: 11:30am On Oct 24, 2016
nokiaba3:
People Are Here Getting Insight To Knowledge You Are Here Calling Seun So The Thread Can Be Closed Why.... U Think Everyone Is On Nairaland Just For Celebrity Gossip
This thread has been trending on nairaland for days now so are you telling me the mods are not aware? Merely calling seun now means i want the thread to be closed? Oh, spare me undecided
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 24, 2016
Marvel1206:

This thread has been trending on nairaland for days now so are you telling me the mods are not aware? Merely calling seun now means i want the thread to be closed? Oh, spare me undecided
You Are Spared! If A Topic Does Not Interest You Move On To Another Thanks
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 24, 2016
Billyonaire:
Are you warning me ? I have gone beyond lucid dreaming to bilocation and even Astral Projection or Soul Travel as you might wanna call it. I have met exoplasmic beings. If and whenever you are interested in proceeding, just surrender yourself to it, YOU WONT DIE. But there will come a time you will know for yourself that you have transcended death and seen and been to the other side. That rarely happens with meditation since you are the one controlling the dynamics. But with psychedelic drugs, the shit is already in your system and you cant do anything, you fight it and see the scary shit you will witness (valley of shadow of death I guess), or simply surrender and within minutes you will be back from the rabbit hole with awesome experiences that words cant explain. That is defeating death, and seeing one of the other dimensions.

That was the entire essence of writing this. Is it easy to want to die ? No! But for those who have gone beyond, they were prepared to die if that was it (like I did); then its a rewarding experience. When you come out of it, life as you know it will seem different. I live a very excellent and comfortable life knowing that physical existence is just one of the many sojourns in souls journey through the different dimensions of the universe. Enjoy the ride, and stop suffering. We created this entire matrix for our enjoyment and here we are without memory of what we are. I am so free.
Bro is this like the opening of the third eye? did a research on that but didn't practicalise.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Marvel1206: 11:37am On Oct 24, 2016
nokiaba3:
You Are Spared! If A Topic Does Not Interest You Move On To Another Thanks
what makes you think i'm not interested in the topic? Have i given you my opinion?
I have the right to comment on any open thread.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 24, 2016
Marvel1206:

what makes you think i'm not interested in the topic? Have i given you my opinion?
I have the right to comment on any open thread.
stick To Topic!
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Marvel1206: 11:54am On Oct 24, 2016
nokiaba3:
stick To Topic!
sh¡t chat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Two IMSU Lecturers Fighting Over Who To Use A Class (Photos) / UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) / Adekunle Ajasin University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.