Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] (34934 Views)

Unilag Releases Evidences Of Fair Hearing In Ogundipe's Case / More Evidences Of Young Earth Emmerges / My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
Billyonaire:
Continue reading and when you are ready the master will come. If you need to know more before you go to bed. Tell yourself you want to know more. Tell yourself you want to experience astral projection. Self will guide you.
I also read abt placing ur two hands on a glass of water n meditating on it 4 abt 5mins b4 drinking it increases ur vibration, how valid is dis?? Also wat oda ways can i increase my vibration and lastly what's ur take about seeing visions about other people's lives by pastors
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by benedictgold(m): 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
Billyonaire:

I hardly eat meat. Food from plant sources are best. The sun is the primary source of our energy and plants are directly receiving the energy directly from the sun and storing in the leaves, fruits and stem. I prefer to enjoy the energy from the primary recepient instead of secondary recepient. We are animals too so does it make sense eating animals who depend on plants ? Why cant we just eat plants directly instead of depending on recycled nutrients from animal who actually got the energy from plants. Its actually silly to eat dogs cos they depend on eating shit which is decayed source of biomass.

Eat food from plant sources and your vibrations will be high. Eating animals lower your vibration. Tomorrow you will say witches are pursuing you when in essence your vibration is so low that even bacteria can kill you.
Hahaha that was a joke, I have never tasted dog meat b4 and I don't plan on doing that. What can I say, I got a, weird sense of humour. I always know about plants and meat stuff. Now coming to witch of a thing, I don't wanna get into d discussion of do witch exist bit I want to object that everything isn't about vibrations, frequency etc we have rightly concluded that there are other dimensions aside here, religion has it's own way of putting it bit bottom line is there is something aside here. Now I have seen pple do jazz as we put it here and it works. In lugbe, abuja, one estate there, the security pple are hausas and once in a while they go to a nearby playground to supposedly test their juju.. They would actually cut themselves with matchet and nothing will happen, no blood etc and some other stuffs like this.. Now I don't wanna sound religious in saying this but I believe there is someone, people out there interfering with manipulating happening here ,not all though... We aren't just ruled by the supposed cosmos laws.. How did the law come to be in the first place.. If they were laws then someone would have made them and defined them. THERE IS SOMEONE HIGHER THAN THE COSMOS LAWS

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by ebujany(m): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
Interesting topic. No knowledge is a waste

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
benedictgold:

Hahaha that was a joke, I have never tasted dog meat b4 and I don't plan on doing that. What can I say, I got a, weird sense of humour. I always know about plants and meat stuff. Now coming to witch of a thing, I don't wanna get into d discussion of do witch exist bit I want to object that everything isn't about vibrations, frequency etc we have rightly concluded that there are other dimensions aside here, religion has it's own way of putting it bit bottom line is there is something aside here. Now I have seen pple do jazz as we put it here and it works. In lugbe, abuja, one estate there, the security pple are hausas and once in a while they go to a nearby playground to supposedly test their juju.. They would actually cut themselves with matchet and nothing will happen, no blood etc and some other stuffs like this.. Now I don't wanna sound religious in saying this but I believe there is someone, people out there interfering with manipulating happening here ,not all though... We aren't just ruled by the supposed cosmos laws.. How did the law come to be in the first place.. If they were laws then someone would have made them and defined them. THERE IS SOMEONE HIGHER THAN THE COSMOS LAWS

I knew you were joking and I enjoyed dog meat during my days in Unical. Will I eat dog meat if I see it now ? Absolutely but I will do it knowing exactly the effects and I will certain augment it. The answers I provide here isnt for you alone. Its an archive that is cached in google server for at least 10 yrs. Others will learn from your questions.

Do not get it wrong about the alternate universes and dimensions. The Earth is a living organism and we are not alone even on earth. Same thing at alternate dimensions. There are beings everywhere even where you are sitting now but because they are in another dimension you cant see them. We are not alone in the universe. I never made that assertion. I have met with other beings even physically appearing in our dimension.

Also note that every dimension has its set of laws. There is no gravity in other dimensions for instance. In others there is no physical bareer. You see with 360 sight and you arrive at a destination in an instant of thought.

Its not a question of others being above cosmic law its about the fact that the law is not even existing or applicable in other places.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
tongue
Igerizee:

I also read abt placing ur two hands on a glass of water n meditating on it 4 abt 5mins b4 drinking it increases ur vibration, how valid is dis?? Also wat oda ways can i increase my vibration and lastly what's ur take about seeing visions about other people's lives by pastors

As long as you know what you are doinf Yes you can raise vibrations with prayer or meditation etc.

As long as your pastor is not one of the many scammers and fakes, it is possible but I do not know why you have to depend on a pastor when you can just do these things by yourself. You dont really need a pastor. Just continue to ask yourself what you wanna see and tell yourself that you wanna see it in your dreams
Simple.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by benedictgold(m): 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
Cool.. I sent you a pm, kindly reply...
Nice discussion with you, I posted today twice of what I have ever posted on nairaland.. Kudos to op, you and others

Billyonaire:

I knew you were joking and I enjoyed dog meat during my days in Unical. Will I eat dog meat if I see it now ? Absolutely but I will do it knowing exactly the effects and I will certain augment it. The answers I provide here isnt for you alone. Its an archive that is cached in google server for at least 10 yrs. Others will learn from your questions.

Do not get it wrong about the alternate universes and dimensions. The Earth is a living organism and we are not alone even on earth. Same thing at alternate dimensions. There are beings everywhere even where you are sitting now but because they are in another dimension you cant see them. We are not alone in the universe. I never made that assertion. I have met with other beings even physically appearing in our dimension.

Also note that every dimension has its set of laws. There is no gravity in other dimensions for instance. In others there is no physical bareer. You see with 360 sight and you arrive at a destination in an instant of thought.

Its not a question of others being above cosmic law its about the fact that the law is not even existing or applicable in other places.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
benedictgold:
Cool.. I sent you a pm, kindly reply...
Nice discussion with you, I posted today twice of what I have ever posted on nairaland.. Kudos to op, you and others

Sorry I dont have access to the email box anymore. I think I lost the password. Will try to switch the email when I can.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by jasysandra(f): 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
musicwriter:
Actually, there's nothing like death. What happens is a mere passing into another realm of existence. Unfortunately, it've been termed death, when in fact its the entrance into a new reality. In fact, in that world you still die and enter yet another deeper realm. And it keeps going on that way.

Believe me, there's nothing like death.
I totally agree with you. people don't die, they simply move on to another realm. Every soul personality keeps evolving until the soul becomes old but even an old soul can enter yet another realm a child.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by benedictgold(m): 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
Billyonaire:

Sorry I dont have access to the email box anymore. I think I lost the password. Will try to switch the email when I can.
Aiit, u can send me a message on my email Ben4all6@gmail.com
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by jasysandra(f): 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
Billyonaire:
Are you warning me ? I have gone beyond lucid dreaming to bilocation and even Astral Projection or Soul Travel as you might wanna call it. I have met exoplasmic beings. If and whenever you are interested in proceeding, just surrender yourself to it, YOU WONT DIE. But there will come a time you will know for yourself that you have transcended death and seen and been to the other side. That rarely happens with meditation since you are the one controlling the dynamics. But with psychedelic drugs, the shit is already in your system and you cant do anything, you fight it and see the scary shit you will witness (valley of shadow of death I guess), or simply surrender and within minutes you will be back from the rabbit hole with awesome experiences that words cant explain. That is defeating death, and seeing one of the other dimensions.

That was the entire essence of writing this. Is it easy to want to die ? No! But for those who have gone beyond, they were prepared to die if that was it (like I did); then its a rewarding experience. When you come out of it, life as you know it will seem different. I live a very excellent and comfortable life knowing that physical existence is just one of the many sojourns in souls journey through the different dimensions of the universe. Enjoy the ride, and stop suffering. We created this entire matrix for our enjoyment and here we are without memory of what we are. I am so free.
reading this and wondering, how did you get to the point of being so comfortable with it? Soul travel I mean. Have experienced it twice now and praying it never happens again. Though I'm told i will get use to it and start learning things beyond our physical world but i never asked for it. I know people go through some stage spiritually to get to the point of leaving their body and some do conscious practices too. My first was scary as hell, visited places and did few research to know what was wrong with me and I was told it might happen again and it did and I'm scared it will again so I wonder how you enjoy it.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
jasysandra:
reading this and wondering, how did you get to the point of being so comfortable with it? Soul travel I mean. Have experienced it twice now and praying it never happens again. Though I'm told i will get use to it and start learning things beyond our physical world but i never asked for it. I know people go through some stage spiritually to get to the point of leaving their body and some do conscious practices too. My first was scary as hell, visited places and did few research to know what was wrong with me and I was told it might happen again and it did and I'm scared it will again so I wonder how you enjoy it.

You are afraid. Fear comes from the unknown. I think you are afraid of death. Well, your fear is understandable.

But to not be afraid since it happens outside your will power you can put effort to know death and when you know it you will no longer be afraid of it.

Next time it happens if it does just surrender to it dont fight it. It will be smooth ride. You will be back here.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by tens4real(m): 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
hmmm I don't even know what to say cos am deeply impressed...am really learning I also want to experience the other side how do u go about it pls
billyonair....
musicwriter
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by olisaEze(m): 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
musicwriter:
Actually, there's nothing like death. What happens is a mere passing into another realm of existence. Unfortunately, it've been termed death, when in fact its the entrance into a new reality. In fact, in that world you still die and enter yet another deeper realm. And it keeps going on that way.

Believe me, there's nothing like death.

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
jasysandra:
Most probably you have developed this ability either by (esoteric or exoteric) training in this life, or in a former incarnation. There is nothing to be afraid of, all is pure to those that are pure.

However, you may well live without those experiences. You are not forced to have them, and they are not necessary for spiritual advancement, fulfillment or even enlightenment. So you can wait, till you are "ready" to move further with them.

3 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
Billyonaire:
You are afraid. Fear comes from the unknown. I think you are afraid of death. Well, your fear is understandable.

But to not be afraid since it happens outside your will power you can put effort to know death and when you know it you will no longer be afraid of it.

Next time it happens if it does just surrender to it dont fight it. It will be smooth ride. You will be back here.
I quite agree with your post(s). But I wonder, what could "force" her to have an OBE against her will? freewill is one of the law of the universe you have alluded to earlier on.

I would rather believe it is possibly her "higher Self" that pushes her to these OBE, for one reason or the other.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by jasysandra(f): 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
LoJ:

Most probably you have developed this ability either by (esoteric or exoteric) training in this life, or in a former incarnation. There is nothing to be afraid of, all is pure to those that are pure.

However, you may well live without those experiences. You are not forced to have them, and they are not necessary for spiritual advancement, fulfillment or even enlightenment. So you can wait, till you are "ready" to move further with them.
I was told same but how do I wait when I can't even tell when it's going to happen?
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by jasysandra(f): 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
Billyonaire:

Death is feared by many.i believe anyone that just stands up, looks back and realizes he is still lying down while still standing will be dead scared.How can one know death?
How far can the soul wonder? Asking cause I fear if it's outside the body for too long it might be impossible to get back in.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
jasysandra:
I was told same but how do I wait when I can't even tell when it's going to happen?
My opinion is that there is a discrepancy between your present day personality and your "permanent" self what some would call higher self. It seems, for some reason, your true self would like you to undergo OBEs. Perhaps there are things you ought to learn, discover or experience in this incarnation, and one of the means to this learning would be OBEs.

In any case, you are always the Captain of your fate. If you do not want to experience them, you can always prevent them from happening. The first thing in this case would be first of all to dominate your fear. Courage, they say, is not the absence of fear. It is the decision to overcome it. Do not be a victim of events, Shape your own reality. Your mind is the divine element, the remote controller through which you choose the "channel" (the reality) you want to see.

Second, if my sensing is correct, you should communicate your will to your higher self. Neuro linguistic Programming has demonstrated that most of our problems originate from the distortion between what we really want, and what our subconscious self interprets that we want. You may want the experiences to stop, but the subconscious may interpret that you still want them.

Through meditation and various techniques like NLP, it is possible to attune back to the "higher Self".

NB: This is an opinion. You should analyse and decide for yourself if there maybe some truths therein. It was my pleasure smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by jasysandra(f): 11:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
LoJ:

My opinion is that there is discrepancy between your present day personality and your "permanent" self what some would call higher self. It seems, for some reason, your true self would like you to undergo OBEs. Perhaps there are things you ought to learn, discover or experience in this incarnation, and one of the means to this learning would be OBEs.

In any case, you are always the Captain of your fate. If you do not want to experience them, you can always prevent them from happening. The first thing in this case would be first of all to dominate your fear. Courage, they say, is not the absence of fear. It is the decision to overcome it. Do not be a victim of event, Shape your own reality. Your mind is the divine element, the remote controller through which you choose the "channel" (the reality) you want to see.

Second, if my sensing is correct, you should communicte your will to your higher self. Neuro linguistic Programming has demonstrated that most of our problems originate from the distortion between what we really want, and what our subconscious self interprets that we want. You may want the experiences to stop, but the subconscious may interpret that you still want them.

Through meditation and various techniques like NLP, it is possible to attune back to the "higher Self".

NB: This is an opinion. You should analyse and decide for yourself if they maybe some truths therein. It was my pleasure smiley
Thanks you very much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
Billyonaire:
I have a feeling you will still have more students even by tomorrow. I dont know if I will have a chance to log online but I am sure you can answer their questions.
ßoss, the class will be expecting you sir. Come online asap
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
Niella:
MAKE COOL CASH BY JUST CLICKING try it now, it totally works.
but why did you have to branch to this thread?
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 23, 2016
LoJ:

I quite agree with your post(s). But I wonder, what could "force" her to have an OBE against her will? freewill is one of the law of the universe you have alluded to earlier on.

I would rather believe it is possibly her "higher Self" that pushes her to these OBE, for one reason or the other.

She wanted it, thats why it happened. By she I mean her real self. But she can repeatedly tell her subconscious that she doesnt want the experience and it will stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 23, 2016
Billyonaire:

She wanted it, thats why it happened. By she I mean her real self. But she can repeatedly tell her subconscious that she doesnt want the experience and it will stop.
Yeah. That was the point of my post to Jasysandra.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 12:11am On Oct 23, 2016
Thanks for your contribution @ LoJ, jasysandra, cutiedave, Igerizee, ebujany, benedictgold, Igerizee, tens4real, and others. And a ßig thanks to my ßosses Billyonaire & musicwriter. To the whole participant; hope you enjoy the class

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 23, 2016
Please is there any website one can get all this from as am really interested.
Then i have a question

Why is it that everything on earth is so harmful to us as a result death is always looming around the corner waiting to strike thereby leading us to other so called frequency
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by fratermathy(m): 1:31am On Oct 23, 2016
@LoJ, @Billyonaire

Greetings,

Is any one of you a Rosicrucian? I'm fascinated with your knowledge of arcane thoughts. These are things that only a few venture to know. As a Rosicrucian with years of training and study, I commend your work and authenticate your views.

Your posts are on point!
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by MrDojo(m): 7:43am On Oct 23, 2016
I find it hard to believe there are alt dimensions.... Some1 said he has seen other beings except humans, can u please give a detialed discription.

It was an interesting read, will I take all of it serious? Probably not... But it was fascinating..

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Dfinex(f): 7:48am On Oct 23, 2016
Billyonaire:
Trust me, there is truth in every religion. They might be 99% dogmatic but there is a bit of truth in every religion. Pick the truth and join to the other truths from other fields of study like science, philosophy etc and there you are. The puzzle is solved. But the moment you start condemning, you cease to see the facts in them. I keep an open mind, cos in every rubbish there exist some reasonable truth.

that's true.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Dfinex(f): 7:50am On Oct 23, 2016
Billyonaire:
That is what happened to those people that religions say they are possessed. Actually, its true. You would have possessed your brother's body and people will think he is mad. Cos sometimes he would start acting like you and talking to you. And people will say he is seeing your ghost not knowing, you live in him and he shares same vessel with you. Hahahahahahaa

seriously? ?
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by IshaqAyinde(m): 8:25am On Oct 23, 2016
This is interesting, would like to know more about this myself.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 23, 2016
fratermathy:
@LoJ, @Billyonaire

Greetings,

Is any one of you a Rosicrucian? I'm fascinated with your knowledge of arcane thoughts. These are things that only a few venture to know. As a Rosicrucian with years of training and study, I commend your work and authenticate your views.

Your posts are on point!

Greetings Fratermathy. I am one of your followers on Facebook. I love your work and your brilliance.

With regards to your question, I am not a rosicrucian. But of course, there is nothing wrong with being one.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by bharkarh(m): 8:34am On Oct 23, 2016
Billyonaire:

I pondered on your question for many years and got the answer from uncommon sources. Your question borders on why a wicked man is successful.

But let me start from natural laws. Many people do not believe gravity exists but when you jump you must come down. There are exception to every rule as long as you surpase a threshold. Take for example. If you propel an object at or above escape velocity, it breaks the gravitational pull of earth and enters space and can float there.

Certain people we call wicked may be by your definition wicked because they do unpleasant things which are bad to you but may not be flounting the natural laws which are supreme. Take for example a wicked politician, he may have broken sovereign laws by stealing funds meant for state but he has not broken any natural laws and stays successful.

Again, the penalty for breaking natural law isnt poverty. As long as you follow economic principles you must be successful so its best to understand the context of everything.

good morning sir, could you tell me the economic principles to adhere to in other to be successful. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

FUOYE Students' Protest Turns Into Riot, Cars Burnt, Students Injured (Pictures) / Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction / Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.