Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' (8835 Views)

Top 10 Photos You Will Look Several Times Before Understanding / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' by Annie939(f): 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
you don't need to date your boss . am not here to judge you because nobody is perfect .
Re: After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' by Ozavize88(f): 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
kuchikau1:
This is why i hate girls so much. Notin to offer except their dirty stunking toto
lol bro abeg calm down pls,which one be stunking toto again?
Re: After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' by kuchikau1: 11:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ozavize88:
lol bro abeg calm down pls,which one be stunking toto again?
U no no say their toto dey smell?
Abi u neva Bleep them bfor?
Re: After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' by kuchikau1: 12:00am On Oct 22, 2016
Damilolababy:
is DAT so
It beats my imagination as to why guys fall over heel just to fvck a gal whose big toto exhumes blood every 28 days.
Re: After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' by Ozavize88(f): 12:02am On Oct 22, 2016
kuchikau1:
U no no say their toto dey smell?
Abi u neva Bleep them bfor?
Bro I am a girl,maybe d girls u have been associating yourself with since u have been dating are dirty and that is y there down their stunk as u have put it above...ok bye enjoy your night
Re: After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' by kuchikau1: 12:16am On Oct 22, 2016
Ozavize88:
Bro I am a girl,maybe d girls u have been associating yourself with since u have been dating are dirty and that is y there down their stunk as u have put it above...ok bye enjoy your night
Y do gals mensturate?

Bye too.
Re: After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' by Ozavize88(f): 12:21am On Oct 22, 2016
kuchikau1:
.. Y do gals mensturate?

Bye too.
simply ask Google.com and am sure u will get d answer
Re: After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' by kuchikau1: 12:25am On Oct 22, 2016
Ozavize88:
simply ask Google.com and am sure u will get d answer
I need a personal experience.
Live google alone.
Re: After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' by Princy13: 12:35am On Oct 22, 2016
All these make-believe fabricated concoted made-up fake stories una no dey tire?
Its booring already! angry
Re: After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' by Damilolababy(f): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2016
Princy13:
All these make-believe fabricated concoted made-up fake stories una no dey tire?
Its booring already! angry
lol... how u take no say na fake story
Re: After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' by Bubblyyy(f): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2016
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' by Damilolababy(f): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
Annie939:
you don't need to date your boss . am not here to judge you because nobody is perfect , just try and make him settled u
Hmm. nobody is perfect sha
Re: After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' by Damilolababy(f): 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
Bubblyyy:
lipsrsealed undecided
Hmmm
Re: After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' by Khrisfame(m): 8:14am On Oct 23, 2016
Damilolababy:
Hmmm
What
Re: After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' by Damilolababy(f): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
Khrisfame:
What
nothing
Re: After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' by Khrisfame(m): 11:45am On Oct 26, 2016
Damilolababy:
nothing
ok
Re: After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' by sirliu(m): 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
kuchikau1:
This is why i hate girls so much.
Notin to offer except their dirty stunking toto...

You hate girls so much because you read a fabricated story on nairaland written by a blogger looking for traffic. Go and become gay if you hate them so much and while you're at it, disown your mother. After all all woman are the same and have nothing to offer.
Re: After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' by Damilolababy(f): 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
sirliu:

You hate girls so much because you read a fabricated story on nairaland written by a blogger looking for traffic. Go and become gay if you hate them so much and while you're at it, disown your mother. After all all woman are the same and have nothing to offer.
chai. u dnt av work lol.
Re: After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' by Khrisfame(m): 9:32am On Oct 27, 2016
Damilolababy:
chai. u dnt av work lol.
hmmm..
Re: After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' by Damilolababy(f): 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
Khrisfame:
hmmm..
what?
Re: After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' by Damilolababy(f): 11:48am On Oct 29, 2016
kuchikau1:
... I need a personal experience. Live google alone.
but google is d answer 2 everyting na
Re: After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' by Khrisfame(m): 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
Annie939:
you don't need to date your boss . am not here to judge you because nobody is perfect , just try and make him settled u
Hmm
Re: After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' by Khrisfame(m): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
nawa oh
Re: After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' by kuchikau1: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
Damilolababy:
but google is d answer 2 everyting na
Where is d place of God if google is everytin
Re: After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' by chris2face(m): 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
U have worn out just like nut u have wash
Carry ur body and leave the place ur no longer needed
Re: After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' by Khrisfame(m): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2016
chris2face:
U have worn out just like nut u have wash

Carry ur body and leave the place ur no longer needed
ok
Re: After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' by nkemma54(m): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2016
nah

Re: After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 19, 2016
The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time... and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility.
Re: After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' by Khrisfame(m): 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
Raine80:
The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time... and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility.
hmmm
Re: After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' by Khrisfame(m): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
nkemma54:
nah
Lol
Re: After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' by Khrisfame(m): 9:06am On Nov 20, 2016
Damilolababy:
Lol
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos / Lady Spotted In A Train Fanning Her Private Part.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.