Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) (5818 Views)

Women Who Dresses Like This Get Married Faster – Discover This / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
Allah, na to join her. She no pretend o
Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
Cool girl. My kind actually...not people who pretend. Fake ass people like the OP. Thought we were gonna come here and criticise the girl.

1 Like

Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by Rone16(f): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
Perfect..I wish I could eat like that outside.I'm on my way though.She doesn't look like a glutton.She is just eating in the most comfortable and confident way.Trust me food tastes so much better when I eat like this than when I form.

1 Like

Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by LaClickLaBend: 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
she just smoke Sk.
Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by akmath: 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
Love her more. Shows she can be herself everywhere. And for all of u dat pretend when around people or in public, all I can tell you is judgment day is coming.
Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by 4teenkay: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
Then she is my dream girl!!! grin
Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
I go follow am compete who go first finish food
Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by COOL10(m): 11:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
I'LL JUST LAUGH IT OFF.
Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by kuchikau1: 12:03am On Oct 22, 2016
mhisbliss:
It shouldnt be weired to u.
I just hate d fact that blood comes out from their smelling hole. Yet guys are pursuing dem up and down.
U mensturate right?
Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by Princy13: 12:15am On Oct 22, 2016
If its at home no qualms.
But in public? You just behaved like a mannerless starved GOAT.
Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by yorex2011: 12:25am On Oct 22, 2016
So Farano still exists?? wow shocked
Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by Kobicove(m): 7:47am On Oct 22, 2016
It depends on her current size and weight cheesy
Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by shortiespro: 8:16am On Oct 22, 2016
Guy no big deal. I no like babes wey dey form Porsche.. I'll be more than happy self she showed who she really is than faking it ... anywhere no matter ..
Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 8:41am On Oct 22, 2016
farano:
You find out she eats like this in public. Be honest, what would you do? cheesy

She'll definitely have my kids!
Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by bmdmixer: 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
i cant say mine its not good my mummy will beat me grin

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

(1) (2) (Reply)

(cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section / Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? / APOSTLE OMATSOLA! Lady In Viral Sex Tape Cries Out, Says Her Life Is In Danger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.