Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,866 members, 7,821,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues (25057 Views)

Nigeria Appeals To U.S Over Visa Ban / Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE / Christian Pilgrimage: Israel Denies 25 Nigerians Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues by Drlaw(m): 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
zeongeon:
Your the bloody bastard because its only a bastard that hates the truth..in fact its people with your mindset that is the reason why this country has refused to grow...if Nigeria was that good for you why aren't you in the country? why are you in Kenya with your backward mentality...continue to blame there men for being drunk and there women having Nigerian kids as if that will solve the problem of Nigeria.

you know I am saying the truth that's why my words hurt you so bad. I am back home in Nigeria and our people are suffering cause of mismanagement and bad leadership and most of our people can't even open there eyes to see the leaders are the enemy.

The first step to changing this country is to admit the truth and we the citizens to put aside religion and tribalism and work as a single unit to chase the looters and devlisih leaders away..

Nigeria either should restructure or disintegrate.

Don't wash your dirty linen outside have u not heard of that before.? Anybody can live any where with one reason or the others , as rich as America and Europe are they not in Nigeria.? The only thing that Bleep all your words up is that "youre not proud of nigeria" u should have then shot up. We are talking of patriotism here as well...

1 Like

Re: Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues by enomakos(m): 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
MtuMsuper:
Dear Nigerians,
You don't go to somebody's house, eat his ugali, insult his wife, mess up his living room and crap on his floor and think there won't be any consequences. You guys come here courtesy of Kenya Airways running daily flights to Lagos ( Kenya is a major continental and global aviation hub after all), you come to hustle, walk in and act like you own the place, live in seclusion, harass local women, practice unwholesome social ungraces, and think you won't be the cynosure of all eyes? We are very very aware you take advantage of things like steadier than 9ja electricity supply, municipal water in your taps, the fastest and cheapest internet in Africa, crime rates lower than you could imagine in your country, monthly rent payments. etc etc, to come and do yahoo here. Then you think no one will notice. I mean WTF!!!

Get your paper work in order, we are a country of LAWS.
your hatred for nigerians is legendary

2 Likes

Re: Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues by Drlaw(m): 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
Coldplay89:
No, there are a lot of good, considerate Kenyans. They are not a rare specie. It is such nasty people....like that fo.ol that bullied u like that that are quite rare, and I am sure that most Kenyans would have been appallled by his behaviour.

I do not think however u are telling the complete story about that incident tho. Werent there any Kenyans that intervened and told off that guy? Really, nobody did anything to defend u?

I told you they were laughing, it's was my patient that defends me that day.
Re: Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues by Drlaw(m): 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
MtuMsuper:

Is the confrontation you had with this random groundnut seller a basis for judging all kenyan men? Silly as his response was,, is it any sillier than declaring all kenyan men impotent in your response earlier? Or about all properties being owned by single women living in sin with nigerian men?
My fact are based on the testimony of your women. And if not the exhibition of low esteem why should the host condending with the visitor...?

1 Like

Re: Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
Drlaw:

But I have make all of them my friends I know if u re in Roman u must behave like them I can tell you I row with them as if I am Kenyan now even they can't point me as ur immigration is trying to instigate your citizen against us.... I am free man.... let me tell you another good side though.. there was a time I feel like my income can't foot my rent and I approach my landlord that I will like to quite due to that reason the man honorable said hey oga I know you don't owe I can pardon you a bit till u arrange urself. Imagine but such person are rear kumbe he's a kukuyu man.
That's a rare kind of Kikuyu businessman grin
Re: Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues by zeongeon: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
Drlaw:

Don't wash your dirty linen outside have u not heard of that before.? Anybody can live any where with one reason or the others , as rich as America and Europe are they not in Nigeria.? The only thing that Bleep all your words up is that "youre not proud of nigeria" u should have then shot up. We are talking of patriotism here as well...
I am happy the truth messed up all i said, how many Nigerian are actually proud of the country? ...I am speaking as a result of what I see happening around me....I thank God I can afford some good things and that doesn't make me happy or proud of Nigeria because many of my Nigerian brothers and sisters are suffering in there own country....I don't even want to begin to talk about the hell I see my people (Nigerians) go through everyday...why? why? why?...I feel the PAIN we are going through I myself inclusive and that's why I am not proud of the state of things in the country called Nigeria.

If your proud of Nigeria why aren't you living here in Nigeria...Most countries that have proud citizens don't have there citizens bailing out of there country every now and then...Is it not hypocritical to say your proud of Nigeria while your attitude says a different thing.

That word " Don't wash your dirty linen outside" is nothing but self deception even if I don't wash it, the world is washing our linen outside for us...For a white man to tell me that your country is really in a pitiful state...you know what that means...what your trying to hide cant be hidden again.

If its patriotism your talking about then you should bow your head in shame.. If your that patriotic why don't you want to get deported from Kenya? if your that patriotic why not be like me who is in Nigeria ? if your that patriotic why not stay permanently in Nigeria?.... The mindset like urs is what is killing the country your patriotic about.

Don't quote me again unless the suffering of the people of Nigeria will catch up with you where ever you are.

5 Likes

Re: Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues by enomakos(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
Coldplay89:
Kenyans living in Naija? Naija of all the places!
how did you kenyans find your place to this forum?

1 Like

Re: Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues by enomakos(m): 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
Coldplay89:
Kenya is not targeting those Nigerians living in the country. As long as they are here legally, engaging in legitimate businesses and activities, nobody would disturb. They are at liberty to live their lives here the way they so wish. Those freedoms are guaranteed in our laws.

But here we are talking about the Nigerians flouting our laws, ie staying in the country without the proper documents, running illegal businesses, peddling drugs and other contrabands, raping our women as it happened recently

Nigerian Thugs Rape Policewoman

Kenyan Female Partygoer GANG-RAPED By 6 Nigerians In Umoja

.......why shouldnt Kenya take action against such miscreants?

And then what is annoying here is that u people interpret all this to mean that Kenyans are jealous and intimidated by Nigerians....what a pack of nonsense! Are not there other nationalities living in Kenya......from overseas living large and taking our women? We are only singling out the Nigerians? This is a very myopic way to look at this.
are nigerians the only one living illegal in kenya?

1 Like

Re: Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues by MtuMsuper: 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
enomakos:
how did you kenyans find your place to this forum?
We are the most connected country to the intanetii in afreeeca.

5 Likes

Re: Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues by Edum13656: 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
Kenya kwa? tufiakwa
Re: Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues by Edum13656: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
MtuMsuper:
Dear Nigerians,
You don't go to somebody's house, eat his ugali, insult his wife, mess up his living room and crap on his floor and think there won't be any consequences. You guys come here courtesy of Kenya Airways running daily flights to Lagos ( Kenya is a major continental and global aviation hub after all), you come to hustle, walk in and act like you own the place, live in seclusion, harass local women, practice unwholesome social ungraces, and think you won't be the cynosure of all eyes? We are very very aware you take advantage of things like steadier than 9ja electricity supply, municipal water in your taps, the fastest and cheapest internet in Africa, crime rates lower than you could imagine in your country, monthly rent payments. etc etc, to come and do yahoo here. Then you think no one will notice. I mean WTF!!!

Get your paper work in order, we are a country of LAWS.

waoo. .... that's good. but here in Naija we love other Africans and name our streets after them but they hated us out of envy. A Nigerian is never timid. We are bold, loud and strong. Other Africans misconstrue it as arrogance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues by Edum13656: 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
MtuMsuper:

Another false stereotype about Kenya. Kenyas main resource is its people : its HUMAN resource. We have leveraged it for national development. I get sick anytime you folks see something in your neighbors garden and run around saying oyibo oyibo has helped them.Those animals are safely secure in national parks and game reserves controlled and run by the Kenya wildlife Service. Does a similar body exist in 9ja? Yes, the tourism they bring in quite a bit of cash,but we don't DEPEND on it . Kenya's economy is service based and not a natural resource based mono(oil) economy like yours hence your inability to fathom that we can do so much with far much less than you folks (as far as natural resources are concerned ).

Fix yourselves before you can deem to advise others.

u mean because of lions and giraffe... I won't live in Kenya even if it's heaven on earth.

1 Like

Re: Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues by Edum13656: 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
gypsey:
Absolutely! if nigerian men claims to be hard working unlike kenyan men, i wonder why they are running to kenya, why not stay in nigeria and show how hard working they are by building nigeria up like kenya, grin i don't get it it's laughable grin grin

what have you built? The largest slum in the world. Seun, it's high time u barred this disrespectful irritants from this blog. let them go and form Shillingland. shoe get size, we suppose beef South Africans and not bushmen from Keyna.

1 Like

Re: Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues by MtuMsuper: 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
Oooops, I just stepped on big Bubba's toes..... I love myself. get a life..

2 Likes

Re: Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
Edum13656:

what have you built? The largest slum in the world. Seun, it's high time u barred this disrespectful irritants from this blog. let them go and form Shillingland. shoe get size, we suppose beef South Africans and not bushmen from Keyna.

thanks very much for your compliments grin.
oh! by the way it's spelt kenya not keyna tongue Ciao!
Re: Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
enomakos:
are nigerians the only one living illegal in kenya?
No! but they are the most crooked grin in kenya.

3 Likes

Re: Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues by Prince16: 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
SeunWedsLinda:
who dash naija giant of Africa. We've been stripped of that honour a long time ago. In the grand scheme of things currently, many African countries are ahead of us. No thanks to the gross display of tribalism by our so called country men which has balked Nigeria's progress economically and otherwise. If only Nigeria were a monolingual/monoethnic nation, we would have been competing with the likes of America, Britain, Netherland et al.

SMH!
.......Truth is always bitter!
Re: Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues by Fidha254(m): 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
Its becoming too comon, nigerians and ethiopians illegal immigrants in kenya... someone needs to up theire family planning methods..

Nairobi, Kenya: Some 114 illegal immigrants were Wednesday night arrested in Ruaraka area, Nairobi in an operation by police.
The men and women drawn from various countries including Nigeria and Ethiopia had been in separate apartments in Allsops area when police who had been tipped off arrived in lorries.
They were all arrested for being in Kenya illegally.
Starehe OCPD Alice Kimeli said they were verifying the aliens’ documents before they take them to court for being in the country illegally.
“We are looking into their documents before we take further action on them,” she said.
She added there had been a complaint that some of the immigrants are involved in crime, which is under investigation.
Police say the operation against the immigrants is ongoing in the city and asked those who are here illegally to register with authorities.
The incident is the latest in a series by police. Wednesday, 23 Ethiopians were arrested from a house in Kahawa West for being in the country illegally. Most of those arrested come here to seek for jobs or are on transit.http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/mobile/article/2000194430/114-illegal-immigrants-from-various-countries-arrested-in-police-operation-in-nairobi

3 Likes

Re: Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues by Bifwoli: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The gods are wise cheesy

PS: We have the potentials to challenge countries like Austria and UK, but we have consistently mismanaged it to the point that we are only slightly better than countries like South Sudan and Somalia

Tony stop deluding yourself you're nowhere near challenging Austria or UK. You don't export luxury cars or make 2m cars a year,you don't have nuclear subs,nothing like a list of Nobel prize winning phycists and chemists,Nigeria doesn't have aircraft carriers,you don't own giant shipping lines,no subways or worldwide multinationals.

The day Nigeria starts making its own fighter aircraft,making blockbuster drugs ,having giant mining and oil companies,having a $trillion dollar budget and worldclass universities then you can say that. Just a friendly banter trying to make you see hard realities bro cuz as africans we're too far off the promised land.

4 Likes

Re: Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues by Bifwoli: 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
philip0906:

[size=13pt]Lol... You picked out a handful of "lone wolf" examples from different countries, but couldn't pick one from Nigeria? In other words you haven't come across a decent and great Nigerian of the thousands in Kenya or you have met them and chose to ignore that.
Let me help you say what you have been avoiding to say, You hate Nigerians. Quit this your "If you live on the wrong side of the law, expect it to catch up with you. ". It is stale.
During my last visit to Kenya, here is what I figured out
1. Kenyan men hate Nigerian men because Nigerian men are confident and your girls throw themselves around Nigerian men
2. Kenyan men are generally lazy men and so feel intimidated by a well doing Nigerian man.
Not trying to sound petty, it's what is easily verifiable by anyone [/size]
Hypocrisy detected :you loudly object to "lone wolf"examples yet you're glad to generalize and tar all Kenyan men as lazy.Its irony that Nigerian men are confident and "well doing" but yet you can't figure out how to keep 24/7 electricity,raise life expectancy/improve woeful child mortality rates ,save the tanking Naira or diversifying the economy.It just doesn't add up or make sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues by Bifwoli: 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
Drlaw:

Wewe kwenda uko. Stop that ure lying this is just
Jubilee administration cajoled on people like you why is Rialia ranting that picture is just for selected schools okay and this was just launched not quite 4months okay. It's in kenya here that I see so many street kids looking tarted and no one to care for them since -all u Kenyan men are useless and lazy-. Check around city stadium round about u will see them laying down sleeping on the grass early morning drunk and dirty while ur women are doing it big time. Or at the kenyantta round along moi avenue you will see them inhaling gums and u want to compare yourself with people that know the want to drink croc working hard to have the best thing where ever when ever it's. Guy the truth of this argument is just that u guys don't know " how" and ure begin to be violent on us.

You said "since all you Kenyan men are useless and lazy"

Generalization of whole populace is the building blocks of naked hatred.I know it makes you feel better about yourself by labelling a whole group of very diverse population with different values as "lazy and useless"

2 Likes

Re: Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues by Bifwoli: 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
Drlaw:
Be honest the most expensive cars and good houses in kenya is own by women not to talk of single mothers Nigerian men married many wives because we always capable and we don't run for our responsibility I don't meaning to disrespect a person like u that's logical in reasoning but to say the fact most kenya men can't withstand anyone been successful than them I have lived here and I know this I have a couple of Kenyan male friends when we are together they always amazed how we treat women and this where you guys have lost it. Most of us living here just enjoy the company and motivation of your women unlike Nigerian ladies ... I will talk about that later. .
And let reason it this way if anyone has not commit crime saying been in the country when their visa elapsed is absolute violation of free will of human right since they didn't come in illegal kwani what is the mean if "neutralization"?

On one hand "you don't mean to disrespect a logical person like MtuMsupa" but on the other hand in a different post you tarred all Kenyan men as "useless and lazy" Does that make any logic? You're not a true friend of your Kenyan male friends with such inconsistency,hidden contempt and a sweeping lack of respect yet you live in their country.

2 Likes

Re: Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues by Edum13656: 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
gypsey:
thanks very much for your compliments grin. oh! by the way it's spelt kenya not keyna tongue Ciao!

how do I care?
Re: Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues by infomusic: 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
We say the kenyans dont like us, so do the Ghanaians and the south Africans and the Gambians.. REALLY?

These countries arent our problem, but our corrupt wicked leaders. Instead of the youth of this country to rise and fight for what we deserve, we rather cheapishly fly away to other countries and receive insult and humiliation. I will say this clearly, Nigerians are fools.. Big fools and cowards. In our very eyes billions are stolen and wasted away, but what did we do.. NOTHING.

We will rather serve and eat from the same corrupt thieves we call leaders. Unitl we rise and fight, nothin will change. We can go own hating on the kenyans and all, but we are our problem and the moment we fix our land, we will gain back our respect and dignity.

I have never seen a people so gullible and lame and waiting for a miracle to happen. We will wait forever while the pdp and Apc completely ruin this country.

Until we rise and fight these thieves and restructure this country, nothing shall change.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues by Drlaw(m): 7:00am On Oct 23, 2016
Bifwoli:

On one hand "you don't mean to disrespect a logical person like MtuMsupa" but on the other hand in a different post you tarred all Kenyan men as "useless and lazy" Does that make any logic? You're not a true friend of your Kenyan male friends with such inconsistency,hidden contempt and a sweeping lack of respect yet you live in their country.
I am free to my opinion and as far as I concern I am free man I belong to human race my thinking is far beyond borders and barrier. The politics of governmeñt is just in this manner they always want us to hate each other's we are been shot in and out of every territory because of passport. Check it this way leaving to travel to another man's country is like breaking out of jail and living in another country is always going through the niddle eye . Why is it so?
Re: Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues by homeboy232(m): 7:54am On Oct 23, 2016
zeongeon:
I am "Nigerian" and not a proud one. I don't see anything wrong with what the Kenyan brothers are saying on here in fact the Kenyan brothers should continue to tell us the bitter truth...Yes...Nigeria is a write off and its spilling on its citizens.

Kenyans are lazy? so what....does it stop them from getting the necessary amenities, infrastructure, economic and educational policies we can't boast of as a country called Nigeria (shit hole). If they deport Nigerians nothing wrong, its there country and they worked and paid to get it to where it is after all didn't we send Ghanaians packing.

Kenyan brothers please continue to tell us the bitter truth...continue...so that we will come to know that a country isn't built on nepotism, tribalism, religious bigotry, selfishness, wickedness and e-bashing.

For Kenyans and other African countries to boast of things like electricity, railway, roads, good education, internet, water etc...and we have nothing to say than there men are lazy and the women like Nigerian men just goes to show how much of a sewage tank the Nigeria is turning into.

Nigerian youths go on...continue to support, bash and kill one another for politicians that has given other countries the right to mock and spit on your face.

In the 70s and 80s African countries looked up to Nigeria but now they look down at us and use us as a foot mat...that's why every little thing around the world they use Nigerians as scape goats.

Nigeria if you can't manage yourself as a country restructure or disintegrate.

u get brain bro...I feel your write up ..nice one bro..

1 Like

Re: Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues by enomakos(m): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2016
gypsey:
No! but they are the most crooked grin in kenya.
what did you say of the somalia and south sudan then?
Re: Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues by Kenyanstar: 11:40am On Oct 23, 2016
efilefun:
forget we got this kinda roads in naija also... been to Kenya spent a week and I can tell you not all roads look like what you have there.... show me a pic of roads in ur remote areas also

[img]http://4.bp..com/-XYDe6xqyiEI/T7XVHXM-FgI/AAAAAAAAA9Y/u6HmlFa63Ig/s1600/PICT2172.JPG[/img]

cc Coldplay89

Your either stupid or ignorant, the picture below is dated 4yrs ago taken in 2012 while we are in 2016. Most of the infrastructure building had not yet started by then. The SGR railway had not started, Lamu port had not started, most bypasses were still on policy papers. Tell me the name of those streets and i will personally bring back pictures of the new roads.

Re: Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues by Kenyanstar: 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
This is the previous road and the current state of the rehabilitated road.... you can clearly see the road that was in 2012 with stones at the side of the roads and the current road with the stones still at the side of the road.

Re: Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues by Kenyanstar: 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
Rural Kenya
Below is the pictures of rural areas and settlement of TIGONI and the local market below

2 Likes

Re: Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues by Kenyanstar: 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
Below is Ngong town and how it produces its electricity through wind mills... The excess energy produced is sold to the government owned KPLC electricity company

2 Likes

Re: Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues by Kenyanstar: 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
Rural Roads deep down in Kiambu town and its environs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) / Sinking Cities That Could Disappear By 2100 / Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.