Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. (43699 Views)

Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? / Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by firstking01(m): 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
In no particular order..

At your prime, flee from sleeping with a married man cos that's the time they will come flocking around you...i mean usain bolt yourself away cos you can't bear the consequences in the future(karma)undecided

At your prime, stop playing boyfriend and girlfriend game, for Godsake you are at your prime you don't have time again if he's not willing to take you down the isle unbolt him and let him give other suitors wayundecided

At your prime moderate your taste and bring it under control...i mean don't settle for less but be moderate in your choice of partnerundecided

At your prime you shouldn't play hard to get....be more open and jovial especially to the male folks cos some of them must woo you, from their make your choice carefullyundecided

At your prime, keep your options open even if you are engaged cos there's NO written agreement or guarrantee that he must marry you, reason is because you are at your primeundecided…inshort there's NOTHING like engagement in the bible sef, even mary was bethroted joseph and not engaged to her so therefore, every "engagement is prone to breaking"undecided

At your prime, ensure you aren't idle cos NO man wants a liability as a wife…either you have a good handwork or you are working alreadyundecided

At your prime you must have known how to pray...forget the nature of men, we love you more when you love Godundecided

Ok, the above epistle is strictly for girls/ladies who believe in marriage and ofcourse as a nigerian we solely and strongly believe in marriage...but however, if you think you are guilty in any one of these it's never too late you should be thanking God you are opportuned to see this...what you need to do now is refasten your seatbelt and retrace your steps and hit the right markundecided...

Ok, thank you.

101 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
I concur cool

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Blessograo(f): 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nice one

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Beamborla(f): 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
Keep your options open like friend zone or side boo abi spare tyre ko assistant financee?

Toh! Which guy would be ready and willing to be the option? She katakata no go burst if you find out bae is keeping her options open?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by firstking01(m): 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
Blessograo:
Nice one

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by jashar(f): 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
Some points are valid.

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by mikolo80: 2:47am On Oct 22, 2016
Beamborla:
Keep your options open like friend zone or side boo abi spare tyre ko assistant financee?

Toh! Which guy would be ready and willing to be the option? She katakata no go burst if you find out bae is keeping her options open?

simple
No sex wit anybody
And marry fastest finger first

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 22, 2016
firstking01:
In no particular order..

At your prime, flee from sleeping with a married man cos that's the time they will come flocking around you...i mean usain bolt yourself away cos you can't bear the consequences in the future(karma)undecided

At your prime, stop playing boyfriend and girlfriend game, for Godsake you are at your prime you don't have time again if he's not willing to take you down the isle unbolt him and let him give other suitors wayundecided

At your prime moderate your taste and bring it under control...i mean don't settle for less but be moderate in your choice of partnerundecided

At your prime you shouldn't play hard to get....be more open and jovial especially to the male folks cos some of them must woo you, from their make your choice carefullyundecided

At your prime, keep your options open even if you are engaged cos there's NO written agreement or guarrantee that he must marry you, reason is because you are at your primeundecided…inshort there's NOTHING like engagement in the bible sef, even mary was bethroted joseph and not engaged to her so therefore, every "engagement is prone to breaking"undecided

At your prime, ensure you aren't idle cos NO man wants a liability as a wife…either you have a good handwork or you are working alreadyundecided

At your prime you must have known how to pray...forget the nature of men, we love you more when you love Godundecided

Ok, the above epistle is strictly for girls/ladies who believe in marriage and ofcourse as a nigerian we solely and strongly believe in marriage...but however, if you think you are guilty in any one of these it's never too late you should be thanking God you are opportuned to see this...what you need to do now is refasten your seatbelt and retrace your steps and hit the right markundecided...

Ok, thank you.

What if the supposed girl is still a student?

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by dollyjoy(f): 7:52am On Oct 22, 2016
Not a fan of "Dos and Don't" abegi, life is too short to be spent on obeying norms. undecided

30 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Julietcutie(f): 8:09am On Oct 22, 2016
nice
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 22, 2016
"At your prime you shouldn't play hard to get...be more open and jovial especially to the male folks cos some of them must woo you".

Men don't like it the easy way...if you're too easy you're tagged "cheap".

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 22, 2016
Strictly bullsh*t..

What do you mean by 'prime'? If a lady finds it necessary to start doing all these only at her supposed prime(according to you), then I smell desperation and you know what desperation does in this kind of situation. What's all these with ladies and marriage sef? You see a lady of 22,23 flaunting marriage talks already. Seriously these kinda stuffs bring out some level of insecurity in them and make them act b*tchy most times.

This is being fake

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
Not a fan of "Dos and Don't" abegi, life is too short to be spent on obeying norms. undecided

If this is from your chest heart, then I love you already..

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by kvngveektour(m): 9:13am On Oct 22, 2016
op, just so u know,marriage is no longer a big deal cos by just having a few notes,there are ladies who would play wifey for u.cook ur meals, give u kids,Clean ur house.d list is endless

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by firstking01(m): 10:15am On Oct 22, 2016
Pandorabox:
What if the supposed girl is still a student?
As a student is it a yardstick for you not to learn a trade or handwork??, some students i know go for part time and learn a handwork every weekend...i'm sure that's why they teach you entrepreneur in school.
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Lovelynature(m): 10:19am On Oct 22, 2016
Nice points. But I think they should always possess these characteristics not only when they are at the so called prime time. Starting up early will have a long way to favor them than waiting for the prime time to look desperate.

Beauty can attract a man at first sight, but it takes character to keep him.

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by firstking01(m): 10:24am On Oct 22, 2016
jashar:
Some points are valid.
Ok ma.
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by firstking01(m): 10:25am On Oct 22, 2016
Julietcutie:
nice
Thanks cutie wink
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by firstking01(m): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
Meaning you dnt have preferenceundecided

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by firstking01(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2016
discoprophet:
Strictly bullsh*t..

What do you mean by 'prime'? If a lady finds it necessary to start doing all these only at her supposed prime(according to you), then I smell desperation and you know what desperation does in this kind of situation. What's all these with ladies and marriage sef? You see a lady of 22,23 flaunting marriage talks already. Seriously these kinda stuffs bring out some level of insecurity in them and make them act b*tchy most times.

This is being fake
Oga o, i expect you to think @times before you post....dnt compare your life with that of a woman, the cycle and phases are not the same...the only problem a man might likly face is how to hit it big which i'm pretty much sure you are also at it...thanks for commenting anyway.

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by firstking01(m): 10:36am On Oct 22, 2016
kvngveektour:
op, just so u know,marriage is no longer a big deal cos by just having a few notes,there are ladies who would play wifey for u.cook ur meals, give u kids,Clean ur house.d list is endless
It's easy for you to say...an average nigerian girl wants to marry a well to do man and have a wonderful family but forgetting the fact that men hate liability...all i'm saying is, as a girl who is already clocking 25, dnt let your husband to be meet you at the state of joblessness...have something lucrative at hand and maybe plus your hnd/bsc.

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by brainbox1000(m): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2016
Jk
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 22, 2016
firstking01:
Oga o, i expect you to think @times before you post....dnt compare your life with that of a woman, the cycle and phases are not the same...the only problem a man might likly face is how to hit it big which i'm pretty much sure you are also at it...thanks for commenting anyway.

Don't thank me..

What age would a lady reach for it to be called her prime? This is a silly thread. A lady shouldn't play the bf/gf game, she should jump into marriage with a 'stranger'?

There's nothing like engagement, really? Our parents were betrothed to each other before they got married? Stop misinterpreting the scripture.
"At your prime moderate your taste and bring it under control...i mean don't settle for less but be moderate in your choice of
partner" This is your word. Do you know what this means as regards to the other crappy points you made?

And who told you that the only problem a man might likely face is how to hit it big? Do you know how it feels like getting married to the wrong woman? Even if you eventually hit it big?
A lady who follows the teachings of this particular post is a wrong woman.
Like I said, this post is strictly bullsh*t. Sorry bro

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by veekid(m): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2016
Babycherry come and see something
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by freeman95(m): 11:12am On Oct 22, 2016
please lecture these lazy money worshipping girls
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by unmark1: 11:13am On Oct 22, 2016
True and very true
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by MrPRevailer(m): 11:13am On Oct 22, 2016
EDUCATION:
Buhari is monopolizing APC. By resetting the whole system. He is seizing the LEGISLATIVE and JUDICIARY powers in the name of fighting corruption. He and his APC party can do anything and get away with it. BE INFORMED.

[size=4pt] Buhari Former Military Dictator 1984. Bornagain Democrat 2016[/size]

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by holluphemydavid(m): 11:13am On Oct 22, 2016
Only if dey will heed to dis shocked tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Whizkeey(m): 11:13am On Oct 22, 2016
Good write up
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Bazinga(m): 11:13am On Oct 22, 2016
I love this. Very simple and precise.
All valid points.

OP, I concur
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 22, 2016
What is prime sef

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Dongreat(m): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2016
herbie27:
"At your prime you shouldn't play hard to get...be more open and jovial especially to the male folks cos some of them must woo you".

Men don't like it the easy way...if you're too easy you're tagged "cheap".

Playing hard to get doesn't make you worthy but annoying. Believe me on this. Men like it moderate or better still, understanding but boys like it difficult as they tend to spend all their time wooing a lady instead of becoming productive. Disadvantage is that you may lose the 'prime target' all because the statement "give me more time" seems appropriate to you but at your prime time is your greatest enemy.

Accepting a man on your first date doesn't make you look cheap but sleeping with him on your first day does.

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered / Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses?