Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) (54865 Views)

Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) / You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers / Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by Justiceleague1: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCmyheart:

What are happen to striking for selfish interest.
RIP TO ENGLISH grin u go sch sef?
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by Justiceleague1: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCmyheart:

What are happen to striking for selfish interest.
RIP TO ENGLISH grin u go sch sef?
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by rajidestiny(m): 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
bennymark:
It can be anyone's building oga

the post is real. The tall one is at Ibara junction while the man is In Ibara housing estate In Abeokuta. The mansion even has two floor underg
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
I hate it when so useless ppl come online to rant when then they know what to do. Instead of them to go to the building and dismantle it. They are here ranting. Abed sey na we here won take action for you. Nonsense.
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by erunz(m): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCmyheart:

You mean everyone shame on you, How does those image shows it belong to Amosun? did they write Amosun on it? Please go and talk to your ugwu exporting Governor.
Shame on u bro trying to defend the indefensible, if it where to be a PDP Governor people like you will rain cause and condemn the person, now you are looking for evidence to prove those building belongs to Amosun. Bloody hypocrite thats what you are. I'm based in Ogun and I speak with confidence that those buildings belongs to amosun

1 Like

Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by APCmyheart(m): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
bigmo1:

Don't let Ogun state civil servants hear you say this, they will munch you raw. The govt is owing 13 months salary. It might not be as bad as other states, but it is bad enough. No pay for 13 months and you are still expected to go to work. The state govts should start downsizing and weeding out ghost workers, to reduce the salary budget.

13 month? OMG where did you get your lies from? You mean Amosun have not been paying since September last year?

Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by Sike(m): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
BTW, where this building at? I need to go and confirm
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by APCmyheart(m): 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
Zlatimi:
bro plss your defence doesn't work at all if the state labour decided to go on strike for selfish reason asin does that make sense... den amosun needs prayers... guy the truth is there's something wrong somewhere and he needs to fix it... not with his undemocratic statement to people u govern

Oga i know ogun state better cos i reside and build my house there, Amosun is one of the best and performing Governor for now, He is not owing workers any salaries maybe some entitlement though and it's due to the recession. Anybody who is not ready to work should just resign we are solidly behind Amosun.. Go and ask what happen to those against his second term bid, They all lost wholefully. Just recently APC cleared all the seat in the local government election.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by APCmyheart(m): 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
Justiceleague1:

RIP TO ENGLISH grin
u go sch sef?

Lol you just have to quote that 3 times hahahaha childish i think.....
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by APCmyheart(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
erunz:
Shame on u bro trying to defend the indefensible, if it where to be a PDP Governor people like you will rain cause and condemn the person, now you are looking for evidence to prove those building belongs to Amosun. Bloody hypocrite thats what you are. I'm based in Ogun and I speak with confidence that those buildings belongs to amosun

LOL We South Westerners don't support corruption if found to be guilty or we see the evidence, Tell me your state and let see if you Governor ever perform to half of Amosun.
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by Omeokachie: 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
EFCC will be deaf and dumb here, but will jump from tree to tree like a monkey if the allegation is against Fayose.
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by 12inchDickson: 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
Lol Una never see anything, now I believe dis apc is scam.. Did u know his personal multi-billion naira house is made of concrete tru out, not block wall... Just concrete with basement to hide after leave the government house, amosun is such a crook.... U r removing thousands of naira from accts for cooperatives and d civil servants said dey are not doing, instead of granting their wish, u made it compulsory and not-accessible.... May God help us
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by 12inchDickson: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOL We South Westerners don't support corruption if found to be guilty or we see the evidence, Tell me your state and let see if you Governor ever perform to half of Amosun.
Bros stfu. Amosun is a jerk ass... I knw him very well proud ass hole depriving civil servants of hard earned money, the roads he built are getting bad nd believe me it will need total over haul in some months time.. I am ashamed I campaigned fr him
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by humbleself242(m): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
Oloribuku,Alaiye baje thief ur children 10th generation will suffer for what u have done
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by Justiceleague1: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCmyheart:

Oga i know ogun state better cos i reside and build my house there, Amosun is one of the best and performing Governor for now, He is not owing workers any salaries maybe some entitlement though and it's due to the recession. Anybody who is not ready to work should just resign we are solidly behind Amosun.. Go and ask what happen to those against his second term bid, They all lost wholefully. Just recently APC cleared all the seat in the local government election.
owo lati isè faya work grin
op,efcc shud arrest that tiff,amosun
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by iamdapsyj(m): 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
bennymark:
This source sha,

Nigerian bloggers and fake news for traffic be like.....

Uncle this is not a fake news. Though i dont know about the complex but that private residence belongs to him (amosu),
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by Lady009: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCmyheart:

Guy... Just shut up! Please... Shut ur gum. If you really stay in Abeokuta, you won't deny knowledge of the ownership of those buildings or refer to my salary deductions as few entitlements. I respect ppl of other opinion, but not a Faceless political malady as u.

Pls, don't quote me, I won't reply you

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by iamdapsyj(m): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
Sike:
BTW, where this building at? I need to go and confirm

That private residence is in housing, close to red cross.
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by dhantey324(m): 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
Men of the DSS will come after this guy for defamation. PMB and his goons must not be criticised. Good morning Nigeria!
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by APCmyheart(m): 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
12inchDickson:
Bros stfu. Amosun is a jerk ass... I knw him very well proud ass hole depriving civil servants of hard earned money, the roads he built are getting bad nd believe me it will need total over haul in some months time.. I am ashamed I campaigned fr him

hahaha funny, You campaign for Amosun when? Between 2011 - 2015 when the economy was in good shape did any civil servant complain about Amosun? Oga go and talk to you Ugwu exporting Obiano.
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by hyperflex(m): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
Bolustic:
What does a building in Abeokuta's Business district has to do with Amosun? Does it look like his personal building? The buiding belongs to Ogun state and it's gonna fetch the state some revenue when it is finally rented out.
you must be one of Amosun's cyberdogs. Your oga that put AC in pedestrian bridge cobstructed at over 200million naira at Shokori. Tell ur Oga that he will be probed. The evil he has done in the name of school n bridges n roads will haunt him. Ole governor. Hiding under the economic hardship to deny workers. Better goan sit down. That building is to Ogun people abi.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by APCmyheart(m): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
Justiceleague1:

owo lati isè faya work grin
op,efcc shud arrest that tiff,amosun

Lol keep fooling yourself.
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by APCmyheart(m): 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
Lady009:

Guy... Just shut up! Please... Shut ur gum. If you really stay in Abeokuta, you won't deny knowledge of the ownership of those buildings or refer to my salary deductions as few entitlements. I respect ppl of other opinion, but not a Faceless political malady as u.

Pls, don't quote me, I won't reply you
I never sat i reside in Abeokuta, I said ogun State. That building does not look like a residential but the OP said private house.. Tell me how many month salaries Amosun is owing you.
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by Justiceleague1: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCmyheart:

Lol keep fooling yourself.
faya worka grin
dem go catch u soon grin
amosun shud be investigated

1 Like

Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by APCmyheart(m): 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
Justiceleague1:

faya worka grin

dem go catch u soon grin

amosun shud be investigated

When are you going to visit FFK in EFCC custody?
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by Davidblen(m): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
After All This Thing Someone Will Vote Apc
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by 12inchDickson: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCmyheart:

hahaha funny, You campaign for Amosun when? Between 2011 - 2015 when the economy was in good shape did any civil servant complain about Amosun? Oga go and talk to you Ugwu exporting Obiano.
haha OK I dey abk, panseke to be precise exporting ugwu abi, not everybody seeing Sometin wrong in apc is igbo mind u!!!! Amosun is scam,.... All DP structure na scam, the fly over bridge at iyana mortuary is an example...
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by hyperflex(m): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
Amsoun with his long cap is one of the meanest if not the meanest most desperate person in Naija politics. I dont blame those supporting him. If trump can av supporters why not Onifila. Amosun that inflated all the project PRices in Ogun state. Singled out Abeokuta out of all of Ogun state saying he wants to turn it to New Jersey. Amosun knows the blood he spilled for the second term and let no cyberdog come for me because ur nothing but his dog. He is the betrayer in the south west that Buhari caucus want to use against tinubu. He intends to become elder statesman abi godfather after his tenure ends. You know he is also an accountant so he knows how to steal money well. Buhari is in his pocket sorry to say. He goes and rats out southwest leaders ti Buhari. Anyways 4 years is almost done. Ogun workers shld manage cux na them kuku no free comot vote against am as they did against Osoba. Amosun owns those buildings I know this.
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by Justiceleague1: 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCmyheart:

When are you going to visit FFK in EFCC custody?
i will go there now now if u faya work me one clean lexus sharp sharp grin
amosun tiff tiff
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by Royals1st: 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
bennymark:
This source sha,

Nigerian bloggers and fake news for traffic be like.....

Is not fake news those project are going on and no work has ever stop take ur time to visit abeokuta and ask even okada man to take u to go ibara housing tell the okada u want to and see Govn amosun new house everybody know there plus the complex was center of town just after UBA bank b4s ibara roundabout
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by 12inchDickson: 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCmyheart:

u mean d arranged election,,...... U r funny.. I knw apc like the back of my palm,....
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by 12inchDickson: 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
hyperflex:
you must be one of Amosun's cyberdogs. Your oga that put AC in pedestrian bridge cobstructed at over 200million naira at Shokori. Tell ur Oga that he will be probed. The evil he has done in the name of school n bridges n roads will haunt him. Ole governor. Hiding under the economic hardship to deny workers. Better goan sit down. That building is to Ogun people abi.
pedestrian bridge with a.c installed... Hahaha,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan / Governor Masari Builds Mosque On Roundabout In Katsina (Picture) / South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.