Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,071 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

First Set Of Lagos Light Rain Train Delivered To Site - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Set Of Lagos Light Rain Train Delivered To Site (7782 Views)

The First Set Of Nigerian Army Pilots To Fly War Planes (Photos) / 2nd Niger Bridge: FG Mobilises Contractor To Site / Opinion: Why Is Lagos Light Rail Project Costlier Than That Of Ethiopia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Set Of Lagos Light Rain Train Delivered To Site by Blue3k(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
TundeBricklayer:

[b]Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria, Lagos is been develop by all Nigerians, we can rant online and offline about Lagos but let us ask ourselves this question are we really in charge Igbos and Hauses control large chucks of Lagos economy, Dangote is building the biggest refinery in Lagos all the northern politicians, eastern and southern all have their investments in Lagos, and you believe if Nigeria disintegrate tomorrow they will just handover their investments to you go to Kano, Onitsha and Aba you hardly see yoruba investments over there, to me we had lost control of Lagos just like Kwara in disguise , you all heard what emir of Kano said the last time he came to Kano, you all know what happened during the last election in Lagos state, Igbos are now in house of representative in Lagos, even LGA chairman, and the numbers are growing things are changing, just imagine tomorrow if Igbos and hausas join and contest for governorship with one of the major parties your guess is as good as my, other southwestern states are nothing to write home about, we are hear making silly noise about Lagos and abandoned other western states to rot, we are experiencing pockets of crises in Lagos were these two major tribes chase and kill our people and nothing happen, I heard one guy making silly argument online concerning street urchins all over Yoruba land and he said they are future soldiers and I asked, the soldiers were so helpless when Hausas killed our people in mile 12 and militants invaded our communities in Ondo, Lagos and Ogun, let us stop confusing ourselves, if you traveled round Nigeria you will know southeast you are mentioning here is far developed that other southwestern states, Yoruba land doesn't start and end in Lagos, majority of the investments in Lagos belong to other tribes and foreigners, Eko Atlantic was bought and been develop by Lebanese, tomorrow we will claim glory, we can claim glory of Lagos off and online but we have lost control, for years now Lagos state governments has been begging FG to hand over most of FG's infrastructures in Lagos to her like trade fair, national stadium, TBS, and most of the barracks within Ikoyi, Ikeja and VI and Lagos promised they will build new barracks for them some where in Ajah, FG refused, that is one of the major problem Tinubu is having with current president, soon another crises will erupt in Lagos we will make silly noise and chaste beat, the major problem remain unsolved, they have test us and know knew we are cowards from Kwara case, our politicians and activists are all silent, OPC members are helpless, Fulani's are now in charge, most of our people are blind by hate to understand what is going on, we are blaming Igbo, Kogi guba tussle was another clear case, our people wanted to penetrate Kogi by installing Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, the northerners new our agenda and cut down Tinubu's plan, they are serious cold war going on, those who are naive will not understand.[/b]

You said a mouth full. You ought to make thread about it.
Re: First Set Of Lagos Light Rain Train Delivered To Site by DabuIIIT: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
SeunWedsLinda:
you just got trolled grin

@topic, I am igbo but envy the massive development Lagos is witnessing. Lagosians surely have reasons to be happy.

of what use is ur being igbo to this thread,when will you grow up?

Op,nice one,and like someone said,MAINTENANCE...buh i add,AREA BOYS NEEDS PUT IN CHECK TOO.

1 Like

Re: First Set Of Lagos Light Rain Train Delivered To Site by ahamonyeka(m): 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
TundeBricklayer:

[b]Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria, Lagos is been develop by all Nigerians, we can rant online and offline about Lagos but let us ask ourselves this question are we really in charge Igbos and Hauses control large chucks of Lagos economy, Dangote is building the biggest refinery in Lagos all the northern politicians, eastern and southern all have their investments in Lagos, and you believe if Nigeria disintegrate tomorrow they will just handover their investments to you go to Kano, Onitsha and Aba you hardly see yoruba investments over there, to me we had lost control of Lagos just like Kwara in disguise , you all heard what emir of Kano said the last time he came to Lagos, you all knew what happened during the last election in Lagos state, Igbos are now in house of representative in Lagos, even LGA chairman, and the numbers are growing things are changing, just imagine tomorrow if Igbos and hausas join and contest for governorship with one of the major parties your guess is as good as my, other southwestern states are nothing to write home about, we are hear making silly noise about Lagos and abandoned other western states to rot, we are experiencing pockets of crises in Lagos were these two major tribes chase and kill our people and nothing happen, I heard one guy making silly argument online concerning street urchins all over Yoruba land and he said they are future soldiers and I asked, the soldiers were so helpless when Hausas killed our people in mile 12 and militants invaded our communities in Ondo, Lagos and Ogun, let us stop confusing ourselves, if you traveled round Nigeria you will know southeast you are mentioning here is far developed than other southwestern states, Yoruba land doesn't start and end in Lagos, majority of the investments in Lagos belong to other tribes and foreigners, Eko Atlantic was bought and been develop by Lebanese, tomorrow we will claim glory, we can claim glory of Lagos off and online but we have lost control, for years now Lagos state governments has been begging FG to hand over most of FG's infrastructures in Lagos to her like trade fair, national stadium, TBS, and most of the barracks within Ikoyi, Ikeja and VI and Lagos promised they will build new barracks for them some where in Ajah, FG refused, that is one of the major problem Tinubu is having with current president, soon another crises will erupt in Lagos we will make silly noise and chaste beat, the major problem remain unsolved, they have test us and know knew we are cowards from Kwara case, our politicians and activists are all silent, OPC members are helpless, Fulani's are now in charge, most of our people are blind by hate to understand what is going on, we are blaming Igbo, Kogi guba tussle was another clear case, our people wanted to penetrate Kogi by installing Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, the northerners new our agenda and cut down Tinubu's plan, they are serious cold war going on, those who are naive will not understand.[/b]
I couldn't finish reading your quote cos is too lengthen.
Re: First Set Of Lagos Light Rain Train Delivered To Site by Wazobia001: 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
68816419:
First sets of Lagos train delivered to site and ready to be commissioned

Nigeria is moving, God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: First Set Of Lagos Light Rain Train Delivered To Site by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
anonimi:

Lagosians too get mouth!
Please wake me up when they renounce the monthly almajiri begging bowl rounds in Abuja to share Niger Delta oil revenue.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2578022_iweala_jpeg0858fd35c7757170d8155dae6623e1c2

tell me when Kano Sokoto Zamfara stop benefitting from VAT generated from Lagos State Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: First Set Of Lagos Light Rain Train Delivered To Site by anonimi: 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
NgcoboP:
tell me when Kano Sokoto Zamfara stop benefitting from VAT generated from Lagos State Nigeria.

So why were you making shakara and bluffing earlier
You forgot about Kano, Sokoto Zamfara before abi?
Again, Lagosians too get mouth but no action.

NgcoboP:
if only Tinubu had not partnered with the illiterate in Abuja .... Lagos state doesn't need Abuja

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3043814_facebook20151105005801_jpeg1027baba4e35e791f3661e85d47d5487

1 Like

Re: First Set Of Lagos Light Rain Train Delivered To Site by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3043814_facebook20151105005801_jpeg1027baba4e35e791f3661e85d47d5487

Re: First Set Of Lagos Light Rain Train Delivered To Site by ba7man(m): 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
anonimi:

So what state has "Mouth" and "Action" to back it up in your own opinion?
Re: First Set Of Lagos Light Rain Train Delivered To Site by ba7man(m): 6:38am On Oct 26, 2016
Grundig:
Unless I'm informed otherwise, One thing I dislike about this project is that it is a single carriage rail line. And For me, that is not good enough. Nonetheless, this is a laudable adventure.
You were informed otherwise. It's a double line.
Re: First Set Of Lagos Light Rain Train Delivered To Site by cutekhalifa(m): 7:13am On Oct 26, 2016
SeunWedsLinda:
you just got trolled grin

@topic, I am igbo but envy the massive development Lagos is witnessing. Lagosians surely have reasons to be happy.

Re: First Set Of Lagos Light Rain Train Delivered To Site by Asiwajueko: 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
If nigerians can give lagosians the oppotunity to lead them ,the country would be transformed between two Years.I VOTED FOR APC because of tinubu.
NgcoboP:
if only Tinubu had not partnered with the illiterate in Abuja .... Lagos state doesn't need Abuja

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re / I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter / Edo Polls: Pictures Of massive PDP LGA Rally At Ikpoba Okha LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.