Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Question For Atheists - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For Atheists (12616 Views)

Questions For Atheists / For Atheists: Perhaps, This Would Help. / What Christians Say When They Are Losing Arguments (For Atheists) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For Atheists by Thashen(m): 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
NPComplete:

Another empty talk from a nonentity. Dude bring proof other than "Bushiri said" or "Bushiri did" then we can start from there. Or take my advice and continue jerking Bushiri off but don't expect anyone here to take u seriously. Butthurt and attacks won't make ur arguments any more sensible. Cheers.
No, son, jerking other men off is your area of expertise. Who in here doesn't know you take it in the ass by bending like a question mark "?" for your boyfriends?

My questions remains . ..

When Shephered Bushiri prophesied about Zambia's 2015 elections that Mr Edgar Lungu would win and it came to pass, what prior knowledge did he have to make such prediction? Did he utilize a Swami Gimmic? Was it a lucky guess? When he also prophesied about an attack on President Lungu’s health and it came to pass, what prior knowlege did he have? And when he prophesied to a South African lady in front of thousands of people that she had cheated on her Husband with his cousin, and contracted HIV, did she tip him off?Do you seriously think she would compromize her reputation like that because of money? Men with abdominal obesity has had their tummies flattened on a Live service, what prior knowledge did he have?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Atheists by Thashen(m): 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
NPComplete:

Are my ears ringing? The poor old people? Who should be motivated by pay the more, the rich or the poor? Get d fvck off my mentions u dung beetle. I even thought I was going to read something new and sensible. Go back to jerking off Bushiri and leave me out of it ,u half-witted monkey. LMAO. Imagine, the idiot even acknowledged they are poor old people.

BTW, using 3 different ID's do not make ur arguments any more sensible. We know u are the same dumb person. The idiocy is too obvious in ur thought process.
Let me keep it civil, since the Moderators are removing my posts.

When someone says " Poor you ", " Poor old people" in my case, it means they're expressing sympathy, okay?

1 Like

Re: Question For Atheists by NPComplete: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
Thashen:

My questions remains . ..

When Shephered Bushiri prophesied about Zambia's 2015 elections that Mr Edgar Lungu would win and it came to pass, what prior knowledge did he have to make such prediction? Did he utilize a Swami Gimmic? Was it a lucky guess? When he also prophesied about an attack on President Lungu’s health and it came to pass, what prior knowlege did he have? And when he prophesied to a South African lady in front of thousands of people that she had cheated on her Husband with his cousin, and contracted HIV, did she tip him off?Do you seriously think she would compromize her reputation like that because of money? Men with abdominal obesity has had their tummies flattened on a Live service, what prior knowledge did he have?
[/color][/b][/font][/i]

If u are a Nigerian, u won't be asking if someone can claim he has HIV just to make a quick buck. There are too many cases of it. There is even one that happened on Nairaland two years ago. I will find u the link maybe u will see that there is no limit to how low humans will stoop for fame and money.
In Nigeria, pastors send accomplices to bury charms and other fetish objects in people's houses overnight then come back the next money to pray and have a "revelation" that something is buried in the compound then dig it up and claim they have delivered the family.
Too many miracle performing syndicates get caught almost every year and usually because they had a disagreement over their sharing formula.
So Bushiri isn't even half as skilled as the average Nigerian spiritual racketeer. If u spend some time in Nigeria, u will understand why I am a skeptic.

This played out on Nairaland here. Just one example of what goes on in Nigeria everyday.
https://www.nairaland.com/1995144/breaking-news-joagbajes-miracle-hiv

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question For Atheists by Thashen(m): 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
NPComplete:

If u are a Nigerian, u won't be asking if someone can claim he has HIV just to make a quick buck. There are too many cases of it. There is even one that happened on Nairaland two years ago. I will find u the link maybe u will see that there is no limit to how low humans will stoop for fame and money.
In Nigeria, pastors send accomplices to bury charms and other fetish objects in people's houses overnight then come back the next money to pray and have a "revelation" that something is buried in the compound then dig it up and claim they have delivered the family.
Too many miracle performing syndicates get caught almost every year and usually because they had a disagreement over their sharing formula.
So Bushiri isn't even half as skilled as the average Nigerian spiritual racketeer. If u spend some time in Nigeria, u will understand why I am a skeptic
How about the men with abdominal obesity who had their tummies flattened on a live service, how did he manage to do that as money is obviously not involved here.
Re: Question For Atheists by NPComplete: 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
Thashen:
Alright, fair enough. How about the men with abdominal obesity who had their tummies flattened on a live service, how did he manage to do that since money is obviously not involved here.

I can't answer this until I see a video of it. Too many people make too many claims. Even Harry Houdini could make a live elephant disappear on stage. It wasnt magic. Just a few tricks here and there. We have to see the video to comment on it.
Re: Question For Atheists by Seun(m): 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
Thashen:
Alright, fair enough. How about the men with abdominal obesity who had their tummies flattened on a live service, how did he manage to do that since money is obviously not involved here.
Most men can instantly "cure" themselves of abdominal obesity by simply sucking in their bellies. You can relax your tummy muscles fully to make your pot belly seem bigger than it normally is and then suck it in with all your might to make people believe you've been instantly cured. You can hold it in for a very long time if you're not distracted.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Question For Atheists by Thashen(m): 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
Seun:
Most men can instantly "cure" themselves of abdominal obesity by simply sucking in their bellies. You can relax your tummy muscles fully to make your pot belly seem bigger than it normally is and then suck it in with all your might to make people believe you've been instantly cured. You can hold it in for a very long time if you're not distracted.
What about the people with limb length discrepancy, what technique was used?
Re: Question For Atheists by Thashen(m): 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
aaronson:
I have a short answer for you. Look up youtube and go watch/download random videos of a mentalist called Keith Barry. You would know why pastors happens to predict the future or see the past. Now, As regard healing the blind, lame etc if it was true then all the blinds, lame, sick people on the street would have been healed starting from the government general hospitals not their churches.
You cannot help someone who
doesn't want help. Doctors don't go around the streets helping the sick. The sick go to them for help.
Re: Question For Atheists by Seun(m): 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
Thashen:
What about the people with limb length discrepancy, what technique was used?
Magician Derren Brown called leg lengthening the mark of a charlatan. It's a cheap magic trick. Anyone who performs this "miracle" is a crook:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpz_9_KalFY

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Question For Atheists by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
Seun:
Magician Derren Brown called leg lengthening the mark of a charlatan. It's a cheap magic trick. Anyone who performs this "miracle" is a crook:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpz_9_KalFY

When will you ever stop making blatant logical fallacies? Have you investigated every "leg lengthening " miracle in the history of mankind to make that claim ?

1 Like

Re: Question For Atheists by NPComplete: 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
Thashen:
You cannot help someone who
doesn't want help. Doctors don't go around the streets helping the sick. The sick go to them for help.

Actually this is false. Have u ever heard of medicenes sans frontier? Or The Red Cross? Those guys actively seek out the sickk in underdeveloped regions and treat them or vaccinate them. If there's a cure for aids today, u can bet it will work at least 80% of the time. Unlike in churches where a 1000 vetted cripple come and only one or two whose history isn't known are healed.

1 Like

Re: Question For Atheists by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
Seun:

This is a complete joke .

Are you actually serious ? undecided

cc : winner01 , 4evaGod

Come and see pure comedy grin
Re: Question For Atheists by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
NPComplete:

Actually this is false. Have u ever heard of medicenes sans frontier? Or The Red Cross? Those guys actively sick out the sick in underdeveloped regions and treat them or vaccinate them. If there's a cure for aids today, u can bet it will work at least 80% of the time. Unlike in churches where a 1000 vetted cripple come and only one or two whose history isn't known are healed.

Evidence for this claim please .
Re: Question For Atheists by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
NPComplete:

Evidence , evidence , evidence , evidence

Where are the evidences for these claims ? What is wrong with you people undecided
Re: Question For Atheists by NPComplete: 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Evidence for this claim please .

Evidence for what claim please?
Re: Question For Atheists by NPComplete: 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Evidence , evidence , evidence , evidence

Where are the evidences for these claims ? What is wrong with you people undecided

LOL Ebuka. Typical dishonest Nigerian Christian. When such things happen and it gets to Nairaland front page, u will be the first to claim they aren't true Christiana but pretenders perverting the word of God. Now asking for evidence they do it? I don't even have the time for a futile argument

1 Like

Re: Question For Atheists by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
NPComplete:

Evidence for what claim please?

The emboldened text

Unlike in churches where a 1000 vetted cripple come and only one or two whose history isn't known are healed.
Re: Question For Atheists by NPComplete: 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The emboldened text

Seriously? U are kidding right? Do u know how many crusades and camps I have gone to? Do u know how many people come there wheeled in or sprawled on the ground seeking miracles? Why are u like this?
Let me make it simpler for u. Next time u go to a crusade and see people getting healed, don't count the number that claim to be healed. Count the number that went home disappointed.
Re: Question For Atheists by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
NPComplete:

LOL Ebuka. Typical dishonest Nigerian Christian. When such things happen and it gets to Nairaland front page, u will be the first to claim they aren't true Christiana but pretenders perverting the word of God. Now asking for evidence they do it? I don't even have the time for a futile argument

I'm not dishonest bro . You are the dishonest one with the phrase "In Nigeria , pastors ... ".

You generalized after one or two news posts exposing charlatans who do so ? Its not logical bro .

Logical statement :

" Some fake pastors in Nigeria ... "

See? I won't bother contravening your statement or phrase because it is perfectly logical .

wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For Atheists by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
NPComplete:

Seriously? U are kidding right? Do u know how many crusades and camps I have gone to? Do u know how many people come there wheeled in or sprawled on the ground seeking miracles? Why are u like this?
Let me make it simpler for u. Next time u go to a crusade and see people getting healed, don't count the number that claim to be healed. Count the number that went home disappointed.

I've been in the church for 23 years , I've attended myriads of crusades hosted by numerous churches . None is like the Lord's Chosen . Testimonies in the Lord's Chosen take 2, 3 hours to share . Sometimes not all testifiers share their testimonies . If the Lord's Chosen is fake , then there is must be a nation of fake miracle claimants and I have to be their president undecided .

I was very skeptical about the miracles in the Lord's Chosen when I first joined 10 years ago but my doubts were dispelled because I have never seen God work in this way . Absolutely marvelous ways !

I remember sharing a testimony and before I did , I was thoroughly interrogated and my testimony scrutinized .

I execrate lies buttered with illogical assumptions

So bro , don't tell me nonsense .

cool cool smiley

1 Like

Re: Question For Atheists by Seun(m): 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
When will you ever stop making blatant logical fallacies? Have you investigated every "leg lengthening " miracle in the history of mankind to make that claim ?
Here's Kenneth E Hagin, performing the lengthening trick in 1974:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RQh_2h45CQ
Is this one of the genuine cases, in your view?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question For Atheists by Thashen(m): 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
NPComplete:
I can't answer this until I see a video of it. Too many people make too many claims. Even Harry Houdini could make a live elephant disappear on stage. It wasnt magic. Just a few tricks here and there. We have to see the video to comment on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgGiZlVSQJs -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SIsg101McI

=Stomach fat miracles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93aPfV8I2PA
= Lengthening of short arm
Re: Question For Atheists by NPComplete: 5:19am On Oct 24, 2016
Hahahaha. Bushiri is a goddamn fraud.
Please everyone watch those videos and laugh with me. How come his "miraculous" weight loss is only limited to the stomach? If someone's to lose weight they lose it all around their body. They lose fat from their stomachs, arms, necks, thighs etc... The arms and thighs are usually the best indicators of weight loss not the stomach which can easily be contracted. That video just shows there aren't a lot of intelligent people in that church and that followers will always play along with whatever a pastor says with a belief that it will actually work.
I was even expecting to see a real obese person become totally slim on live TV.
Re: Question For Atheists by Thashen(m): 11:30am On Oct 24, 2016
NPComplete:
Hahahaha. Bushiri is a goddamn fraud.
Please everyone watch those videos and laugh with me. How come his "miraculous" weight loss is only limited to the stomach? If someone's to lose weight they lose it all around their body. They lose fat from their stomachs, arms, necks, thighs etc... The arms and thighs are usually the best indicators of weight loss not the stomach which can easily be contracted. That video just shows there aren't a lot of intelligent people in that church and that followers will always play along with whatever a pastor says with a belief that it will actually work.
I was even expecting to see a real obese person become totally slim on live TV.
Absurd!

The resolution which you were supposed to negate was something along the lines of " How did Bushiri manage to melt people's abdominal obesity " abdominal obesity is fat around the stomach, not around arms, or necks.

1 Like

Re: Question For Atheists by NPComplete: 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
Thashen:
Absurd!

The resolution which you were supposed to negate was something along the lines of " How did Bushiri manage to melt people's abdominal obesity " abdominal obesity is fat around the stomach, not around arms, or necks.

U are making my point for me. Why is he focusing on the abdomen? Why not the whole body? I was expecting more from that video. If he really has the power to spontaneously reduce stomach fat that way, why isn't he reducing all the fats around the body? Why the stomach alone? Doing the rest of the body should be just as easy if it's a miracle for real. People should come there very fat and go home trim
Re: Question For Atheists by petra1(m): 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
hahn:

Oya, petra1. Let us know the deal smiley

What deal. Biko
Re: Question For Atheists by petra1(m): 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
Thashen:
So, are you saying he used Psychology to " prophesy " the color of Zitole's curtain, and the number of tomatoes in her fridge?

It takes God to open the eyes of faith of people. If a man won't believe in the bible . They can't believe physical proof either unless God gives them understanding

1 Like

Re: Question For Atheists by petra1(m): 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
Seun:

Prophets and pastors don't have any supernatural powers. You may find this difficult to believe, but it's all a bunch of tricks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqPc9btW1rM

Dereen brown is a satanic agent . Uses demonic power he only use magical trick as cover to rubbish real miracles
Re: Question For Atheists by Seun(m): 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
Thashen:
Absurd! The resolution which you were supposed to negate was something along the lines of " How did Bushiri manage to melt people's abdominal obesity " abdominal obesity is fat around the stomach, not around arms, or necks.
He didn't melt any abdominal fat. The people he performed the "miracles" on are his accomplices and they simply sucked in their tummies on cue. That's something anyone can do. I explained it to you earlier and here you are still talking about it. Why are people so eager to be fooled?

10 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Can Be Fasting And Be Prayerful & Still Die Of Hunger - Rev. Mike Okoh / First Fruit Time Is Here! / Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.