Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,180 members, 7,953,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode (3210 Views)

BREAKING!!! Igbo Traders In Lagos Rally Around Tinubu To Remove BUHARI / Who In South South Politics Should We Rally Around? / Time To Rally Round Bola Tinubu, By Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by Shymm3xx: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2016

FreeFFK the fearless warrior, you ancient tyrant. cool grin

2 Likes

Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by nwabobo: 11:45am On Oct 22, 2016
Clerverly:

[size=16pt]And May Thunder Strike Dead Any USELESS Nigerian That Supports Corruption[/size]

AMEN!

Bearing in mind that Nepotism is corruption, offering bribe to judges is corruption, Selective fight against corruption is corruption, making promises and denying same is corruption and so on.

1 Like

Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by muykem: 11:46am On Oct 22, 2016
That job is being handle well by corruption lovers.
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by realglobe: 11:47am On Oct 22, 2016
michelz:
OP,i understand that injustice to one,is injustice to all,but FFK comes from a tribe; he has kinsmen,he's not even from a minority ethnic group. My point is: what are they doing about his travails? Why have they not taken to the streets to protest? The elders say when a father folds his hands and does nothing while he's son is maltreated,is it a stranger that will intervene? FFK's kinsmen in their 'wisdom' have declared him corrupt and deserving of the selective persecution he is getting,is it now other people that will fight for him?
FFK is too special for us to abandon him to afonjas who haven't even spoken against the abuse of their leader Tinubu in this government. FFK is also an ogo.. While his people cower we must speak for him because he has spoken for us and he is one of us.
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by realglobe: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2016
muykem:
[s]That job is being handle well by corruption lovers. [/s]
If standing for a man being persecuted fo no just cause is loving corruption then I love corruption so passionately. I can't just laugh at dumb Nigerians that believe Buhari is doing anything near fighting corruption.

Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by Qmerit(m): 11:53am On Oct 22, 2016
Always crying more than the bereaved.
But why and on what ground?
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by Decibel: 11:54am On Oct 22, 2016
[quote author=Mujaheeeden post=50413538][/quote]
Is that cleverly aka Ngeneukwenu? cheesy
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by Qmerit(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2016
realglobe:

If standing for a man being persecuted fo no just cause is loving corruption then I love corruption so passionately. I can't just laugh at dumb Nigerians that believe Buhari is doing anything near fighting corruption.

Same way you stood for Dasuki, Saraki, Fayose, Metuh, PEJ, Obanikoro, etc! Once any one is alleged corrupt you stand by him/her regardless of his/her party affiliation! I love you for that passionately! Kudos keep it up!

2 Likes

Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by Mujaheeeden: 11:58am On Oct 22, 2016
Decibel:

Is that cleverly aka Ngeneukwenu? cheesy
yp
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by Decibel: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
Shymm3xx:

FreeFFK the fearless warrior, you ancient tyrant. cool grin
Is @RealFFK an Egbaman or Ijebu man? Heard that Ijebus are known for bravery while Egbas known for cowardice.
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by realglobe: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
Qmerit:

Same way you stood for Dasuki, Saraki, Fayose, Metuh, PEJ, Obanikoro, etc! Once any one is alleged corrupt you stand by him/her regardless of his/her party affiliation! I love you for that passionately! Kudos keep it up!
Apart from Metuh and Obanikoro who have compromised out of cowardice, there is still no evidence after nearly 2 years that the names you mentioned were involved in corruption. No court judgement, no evidence just Buharism... Meanwhile what is your take on buhari trying to bribe judges through onuh and amaechi? is that also corruption? what about abba kyari, dambazzau, burutai, etc
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by Qmerit(m): 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
realglobe:

Apart from Metuh and Obanikoro who have compromised out of cowardice, there is still no evidence after nearly 2 years that the names you mentioned were involved in corruption. No court judgement, no evidence just Buharism... Meanwhile what is your take on buhari trying to bribe judges through onuh and amaechi? is that also corruption? what about abba kyari, dambazzau, burutai, etc

Very funny, is the same judges u called that re compromising the judgement and a new born baby knows the judges re seeking relevance with Amaechi and Onu, but if they ve evidence like u said let them charge them to court for trying to bribe judges or they can't do such? and why coming out now to let us know this at this point in time?! I'm not supporting any one for that matter not to be charged or persecute/prosecute but the way u guys clap for whoever that is arrested by efcc even when they agreed you called them cowardice nawaoo! FFK ll be release soon after clearance ok relax

1 Like

Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
We hate criminals

Wailers should rally round him

1 Like

Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by Shymm3xx: 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
[s]
Decibel:

Is @RealFFK an Egbaman or Ijebu man? Heard that Ijebus are known for bravery while Egbas known for cowardice.
[/s]

Stop trolling.

Egbas and Ijebus are the same people and the most intertwined Yoruba groups out there.

1 Like

Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by bi0nics: 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
DecIMumu:

The Egbas are warrior_like..

@0p..I would never support a thief irrespective of his/her ethnicity.. If tried and found guilty then he should face the consequences..
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by realglobe: 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
Shymm3xx:
[s][/s]

Stop trolling.

Egbas and Ijebus are the same people and the most intertwined Yoruba groups out there.
smh

http://enroute.ng/art-and-culture/differences-can-find-among-egba-ijebu-people/
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by Decibel: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
Shymm3xx:
[s][/s]

Stop trolling.

Shymm3xx:

Lol, why would Ijebus go trouble Oyo, when Oyo never troubled Ijebus? And where in your arse did you pull the tripe you're spouting that Ijebu was ever under Oyo, at any point in history? You need to slap ya history teacher. grin

Ya warrior hid under the rock all his life. And Ijebus kicked ya arses out of Ibadan and turned you lot into refugees under the rock and you lot have remained refugees there. It sucks lol. If Egbas had been brave, they would have marched through Ijebu kingdom, rather than pick on small Egba towns. Heck, the entrance to the Kingdom was in Eredo, in Epe, and according to the history books - no Egba man came close to the place when it reigned supreme lool. Take this L! grin

Egbas like Ijebus aren't even one of Oduduwa's children. Only Owu has direct connections to Oduduwa and Owus aren't even Egbas lol. I believe the Owu link is what stays gassing Egbas up. Anyway, that's a story for another day. But the fact that Ijebus achieved more than Egbas in precolonial/post-colonial Nigeria...and have also been the head of Yorubas alone (Awolowo and Adesanya) should show you who has the leverage. Seethe on that.

I'm rolling with Ijebus not Egbas - you lot can do whatever you do in Ogun, but keep me out of it lol. And stop supporting rogue leaders lol.
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by realglobe: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
bi0nics:

@0p..I would never support a thief irrespective of his/her ethnicity.. If tried and found guilty then he should face the consequences..
So if I call you a thief you will accept it wholeheartedly? Where is the evidence that FFK stole? Has any court of law tried and found him guilty? Nigerians need to stop this mob mentality
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by bi0nics: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
realglobe:

smh

What a slowPoke.. Are there no differences between Igbo sub groups? undecided
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by realglobe: 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
bi0nics:

What a slowPoke.. Are there no differences between Igbo sub groups? undecided

Shymm3xx:
[s][/s]
Stop trolling.
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by Shymm3xx: 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
realglobe:

smh

Oh shut up.

Don't derail ya thread.

Just cos I was having banter with someone that doesn't mean you can use that. I'm part Egba as well and I'll nuke ya thread, if you don't stop.

Egbas and Ijebus are the same people and also the most intertwined Yoruba groups. Most Egba people are Ijebu folks and vice versa.
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by bi0nics: 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
realglobe:

So if I call you a thief you will accept it wholeheartedly? Where is the evidence that FFK stole? Has any court of law tried and found him guilty? Nigerians need to stop this mob mentality

Well.. You can't prove it.. Beside i stated that "If found guilty"
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by realglobe: 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Oh shut up.

Don't derail ya thread.

Just cos I was having banter with someone that doesn't mean you can use that. I'm part Egba as well and I'll nuke ya thread, if you don't stop.

Egbas and Ijebus are the same people and also the most intertwined Yoruba groups. Most Egba people are Ijebu folks and vice versa.
Are you bi-polar?

Shymm3xx:

Lol, why would Ijebus go trouble Oyo, when Oyo never troubled Ijebus? And where in your arse did you pull the tripe you're spouting that Ijebu was ever under Oyo, at any point in history? You need to slap ya history teacher. grin

Ya warrior hid under the rock all his life. And Ijebus kicked ya arses out of Ibadan and turned you lot into refugees under the rock and you lot have remained refugees there. It sucks lol. If Egbas had been brave, they would have marched through Ijebu kingdom, rather than pick on small Egba towns. Heck, the entrance to the Kingdom was in Eredo, in Epe, and according to the history books - no Egba man came close to the place when it reigned supreme lool. Take this L! grin

Egbas like Ijebus aren't even one of Oduduwa's children. Only Owu has direct connections to Oduduwa and Owus aren't even Egbas lol. I believe the Owu link is what stays gassing Egbas up. Anyway, that's a story for another day. But the fact that Ijebus achieved more than Egbas in precolonial/post-colonial Nigeria...and have also been the head of Yorubas alone (Awolowo and Adesanya) should show you who has the leverage. Seethe on that.

I'm rolling with Ijebus not Egbas - you lot can do whatever you do in Ogun, but keep me out of it lol. And stop supporting rogue leaders lol.
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by Shymm3xx: 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
bi0nics:

But has he been found guilty of any crime? And is it lawful to rearrest someone on bail, when he hasn't failed his bail conditions? We need to put it context and stop supporting tyranny and selective persecution of folks on trump-up charges because they disagree with the government of the day and they're vocal about it.

Admittedly, FFK is no Awolowo, but that was the same way Awolowo was locked up for treason.
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by Shymm3xx: 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
realglobe:

Are you bi-polar?

Suck ya mum...her pum is bipolar with bi-colour.
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by bi0nics: 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
Back to back.. From MrGlobe(m) to Freeglobe(f) to RealGlobe(NoGender) grin

1 Share

Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by SalomonKane: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
Clerverly:

[size=16pt]And May Thunder Strike Dead Any USELESS Nigerian That Supports Corruption[/size]
7 hallelujah.
Hallelujah X 7.

And may Sango and Amadioha use the perfect combo of lightening and fire to strike and roast them to oblivion.

Amen!.
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by realglobe: 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
Shymm3xx:

But has he been found guilty of any crime? And is it lawful to rearrest someone on bail, when he hasn't failed his bail conditions? We need to put it context and stop supporting tyranny and selective persecution of folks on trump-up charges because they disagree with the government of the day and they're vocal about it.

Admittedly, FFK is no Awolowo, but that was the same way Awolowo was locked up for treason.
You were making sense until the highlighted.. Awolowo was not as brave as FFK
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by realglobe: 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
SalomonKane:
7 hallelujah.
Hallelujah X 7.

And may Sango and Amadioha use the perfect combo of lightening and fire to strike and roast them to oblivion.

Amen!.
Starting from
Tinubu
Buhari who sent Amaechi and Onuh to go and bribe judges
Amaechi
Onuh
Dogara
Abba Kyari
SGF
Dambazzau
Burutai

Say Amen again else expect the thunder at your doorstep
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by realglobe: 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Suck ya mum...her pum is bipolar with bi-colour.
Many years after you are still paranoid and now bipolar.. Tell us the difference between ijebu and egba or STFU!!
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by SalomonKane: 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
realglobe:

Starting from
Tinubu
Buhari who sent Amaechi and Onuh to go and bribe judges
Amaechi
Onuh
Dogara
Abba Kyari
SGF
Dambazzau
Burutai

Say Amen again else expect the thunder at your doorstep
And say amen to Jonathan
Mama piss
Reno omokri
Diezani
Iweala
FFK
Aba Moro
Mbu
Badeh

Or else Sango's fire and Amadioha's thunder will strike you down and turn you into black coal. tongue
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by Shymm3xx: 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
realglobe:

Many years after you are still paranoid and now bipolar.. Tell us the difference between ijebu and egba or STFU!!

Lol, tell us about the difference between ya mum's pum and her bum hole cos they both look black as shyte and nasty as fvck. I know you're the real definition of motherfvcker. Do that or shut the fvck up. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter User Finally Leaks Photo Of Newly Acquired Planes By Nigeria Air Ways. / Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo On Omoyele Sowore That Got People Talking. (pictures) / Peter Obi Leads In Northern Online Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.