Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode (3213 Views)

BREAKING!!! Igbo Traders In Lagos Rally Around Tinubu To Remove BUHARI / Who In South South Politics Should We Rally Around? / Time To Rally Round Bola Tinubu, By Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by realglobe: 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
SalomonKane:
And say amen to Jonathan
Mama piss
Reno omokri
Diezani
Iweala
FFK
Aba Moro
Mbu
Badeh

Or else Sango's fire and Amadioha's thunder will strike you down and turn you into black coal. tongue
Brainwashed, low intellect Nigerian yoots.. Preserve your own let me preserve mine and "we are fighting corruption".. Yeye.. Useless country
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by realglobe: 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol, tell us about the difference between ya mum's pum and her bum hole cos they both look black as shyte and nasty as fvck. I know you're the real definition of motherfvcker. Do that or shut the fvck up. grin
It seems ijebus where you allegedly come from are the cowards cheesy cheesy
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by 989900D: 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
Did Fani rally round you when they were sharing the money? Will he rally round you when they share the next? angry undecided
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by Shymm3xx: 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
realglobe:

It seems ijebus where you allegedly come from are the cowards cheesy cheesy

If I were you, I wouldn't call the one who denied Biafrans free food a coward.

And long after he's dead and gone, three generations of Biafrans are still gnashing their teeth about him. grin
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by SalomonKane: 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
realglobe:

Brainwashed, low intellect Nigerian yoots.. Preserve your own let me preserve mine and "we are fighting corruption".. Yeye.. Useless country
Don't forget you're a product of that useless country.

That's why you project your foolishness up to the sky where it falls like rain and beat you shitless.

Isn't that why you're a certified nimcoompoop walking naked on the street of shame and disgrace?
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by bi0nics: 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
realglobe:

You were making sense until the highlighted.. Awolowo was not as brave as FFK

Definition of"Brave" must have taken a new dimension
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by DaudaAbu(m): 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
If you want to be a good critic then stay away from gov't.

Dont be a supporter and a good critic when those you are in alliance with are in power and turn a bad critic when you fall out of favour.

Are you expecting the opposition to clap for you or start fighting for your cause?

Heck, the opposition dont even care about your cause.

Let him go in there and defend himself. Is he the first person to be arrested? Dasuki is still in detention remember?

All that is required of either of them is to refund the money, then they would have their freedom and fight their persecution from their homes

Ask me which money? there are records and witnesses about how much was given to them /how much they recieved
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by gidgiddy: 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
realglobe:
It's a shame that over 180 million Nigerians will look the other way while Buhari is deliberating persecuting a citizen just for sharing a contrary opinion to his government. It is even more shameful that this is happening in a democracy. Of all the people mentioned in the phantom Dasuki Gate trial, Fani Kayode is the only one in illegal detention apart from Dasuki himself.
Make no mistake about it, the arrest and persecution of Mr. Kayode not about corruption and stealing any funds. There is no nothing to show beyond a reasonable doubt that this persecution is about corruption.
I had expected Nigerians who were in court yesterday to refuse the arrest of Mr Kayode by the EFCC. We must not allow Mr. Kayode to be shut up and out like the Olisah Metuhs, the afonjas Tinubu, Obanikoro, Okupe, the media and the rest. Enough of this persecution.. Fani Kayode criticized GEJ and nobody arrested him. Buhari and his EFCC are creating a bad precedence for Nigeria and the docile citizens are allowing this to happen.
I call on all Nigerians to start rallying around Mr. Kayode, whether through protest, revolt, tweets, facebook, etc.. Buhari should free Fani Kayode now!!!!! May God punish any Nigerian that supports this persecution of Femi Kayode and any Nigerian who after keeping mute during this period will have the guts to speak against government persecution in the future, beginning from noise makers like Femi Falana.

This is just pissing me up. Nigeria is a hopeless country

As an Igbo man, Im not going to rally around FFK even though I know that he is being unjustly persecuted by a dictatorial regime. The people who helped this dictatorial Government to come to power are FFK'S own tribesmen. The majority of those calling for FFK's head are his own tribesmen. It is also them that support "guilty before trial" just to please their Hausa/Fulani Lords. Since FFK's own people have condemned him just because he refused to a "Zombie", whats my business? To your tents oh Isreal!
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by aresa: 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
realglobe:

It then shows IPOB youths are the real progressives.. We need more hand on deck, we need zombies, afonjas, aisha buhari etc to lend their voice to this campaign. Mr. Kayode should be released immediately!

Supporting criminals and corrupt elements is now the new definition file for progressive...

These Igbos zombies no go kill pesin with lafta sha. grin
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by realglobe: 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
aresa:

Supporting criminals and corrupt elements is now the new definition file for progressive...

These Igbos zombies no go kill pesin with lafta sha. grin
Welcome back, I've been looking for you since. Shebi you said Amosun has paid August, September and even October Salaries? So this is the clown you were comparing with obiano? Zombies really have no brain.. apologies to amosun grin grin

http://dailypost.ng/2016/10/20/amosun-says-striking-ogun-workers-no-brain-insists-cant-give-doesnt/

Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by realglobe: 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
DaudaAbu:
[s]If you want to be a good critic then stay away from gov't.

Dont be a supporter and a good critic when those you are in alliance with are in power and turn a bad critic when you fall out of favour.

Are you expecting the opposition to clap for you or start fighting for your cause?

Heck, the opposition dont even care about your cause.

Let him go in there and defend himself. Is he the first person to be arrested? Dasuki is still in detention remember?

All that is required of either of them is to refund the money, then they would have their freedom and fight their persecution from their homes
[/s]
Ask me which money? there are records and witnesses about how much was given to them /how much they recieved
So the witnesses and records are now legally accepted as evidence of corruption. Talk about being guilty when pronounced by EFCC without any resort to law courts. Lord have mercy on foolish Nigerians
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
realglobe:

Nigerians must be the most foolish people in the world.. Are you aware 83 soldiers were just kidnapped by boko haram yesterday nearly 2 years after Buhari became president.. Is Fani Kayode also responsible? What is the evidence that he is a theif? Has any court of law declared him guilty of fraud? People like you whocan't see through the charade of this buhari administration in victimizing opposition is why Nigeria will never be great! You stand with Buhari is persecuting Mr. Kayode but you have not spoken about the corruption allegations with evidence on Buhari's aides, Rubbish
Relax. Ill create time for you
Re: Time To Rally Around Fani Kayode by APCmyheart(m): 9:47am On Oct 25, 2016
LOL wailers and their support for corruption, But whay is it that it's only one tribe that is supporting corruption hahha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Leadership Tussle: Supreme Proceedings Updates / Northernization Agenda Finally Hits Npower / 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.