Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,131 members, 7,957,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

Nkechi Wept For Me, When They Locked Me Up In The Prison - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nkechi Wept For Me, When They Locked Me Up In The Prison (781 Views)

My Wife Locked Me Up! / So Much Pretence... I Wept Blood / How I Fuc,k Mama Nkechi Oversized PussĀ„, Sex Story (adults Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Wept For Me, When They Locked Me Up In The Prison by fairlyusedpants: 11:07am On Oct 22, 2016
As a law abiding citizen, i have been minding my business and doing my thing normally, when the military rule over throwned the civilian rule, and started sending people to prison for no reason, so today my people, this military adolf hitler decided to send me to prison with no bail, just for 5 years imprisonment, chai, i am still in kirikiri prison, nkechi is still weeping chai eh, there is God ooooo crycrycrycrycry
Re: Nkechi Wept For Me, When They Locked Me Up In The Prison by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 22, 2016
That pesin wey do you this thing...

Thunder wey dy see ovulation go fire am...
Re: Nkechi Wept For Me, When They Locked Me Up In The Prison by fairlyusedpants: 11:13am On Oct 22, 2016
OBTSubtle:
That pesin wey do you this thing...

Thunder wey dy see ovulation go fire am...
hahahahaha, E tire me broda, see how dey ban me sha, cheesy, well nothing dey, we go still survive the prison yard cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nkechi Wept For Me, When They Locked Me Up In The Prison by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2016
when the military over throwned the civilian rule,

One minute of silence cry
Re: Nkechi Wept For Me, When They Locked Me Up In The Prison by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 22, 2016
fairlyusedpants:

hahahahaha, E tire me broda, see how dey ban me sha, cheesy, well nothing dey, we go still survive the prison yard cheesycheesycheesy
amen.. I go pray for your quick release..
Re: Nkechi Wept For Me, When They Locked Me Up In The Prison by fairlyusedpants: 11:23am On Oct 22, 2016
KissChris:

english teacher cry
Re: Nkechi Wept For Me, When They Locked Me Up In The Prison by fairlyusedpants: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2016
OBTSubtle:
amen.. I go pray for your quick release..
thank you ooo grincheesy
Re: Nkechi Wept For Me, When They Locked Me Up In The Prison by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 22, 2016
KissChris:

Re: Nkechi Wept For Me, When They Locked Me Up In The Prison by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2016
It shall never be well with the
 person that used your
 brain for ritual
Re: Nkechi Wept For Me, When They Locked Me Up In The Prison by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:30am On Oct 22, 2016
Your aunties in the villages really got you big time

I see you inside bottle.......Better be praying
Re: Nkechi Wept For Me, When They Locked Me Up In The Prison by fairlyusedpants: 11:46am On Oct 22, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
Your aunties in the villages really got you big time

I see you inside bottle.......Better be praying
young man, i am talking about nairaland kirikiri prison, my aunties are not on nairaland, they are in china doing legit business cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nkechi Wept For Me, When They Locked Me Up In The Prison by RichieDaVinci01(m): 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
fairlyusedpants:

young man, i am talking about nairaland kirikiri prison, my aunties are not on nairaland, they are in china doing legit business cheesycheesycheesy
ehnhen

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost Interest In A Girl Who Claims She Love Me After A Dream Revelation / Please Vote For Annabell Orumbie In The Next Movie Star Tv Show (photos) / Why Are Women Attracted To Bad Guys? Here Is Something Every Man Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.