Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

How I Lost Interest In A Girl Who Claims She Love Me After A Dream Revelation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lost Interest In A Girl Who Claims She Love Me After A Dream Revelation (758 Views)

I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost Interest In A Girl Who Claims She Love Me After A Dream Revelation by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 03, 2016
we have been in a distant relationship but we do meet maybe once a year

i had a dream dis week and told her abt it.
it led us to more conversation so in d process i asked her these questions-

how many guys are u keeping at present even if its as frnds.
she told me that;
as a student she has male friends
as a corper she has male friends
where she is working (her PPA) she has male frnds.

she went ahead to say dat she keep them for some reasons
dat some are there to provide her wit information she needs
and some also declare their intention so she choose whether to keep dem or not

i then told her dat i dont like girls that keep guys as frnds rather than their fellow girls.

honestly they are not my type not my choice.
pals wats ur opinion
Re: How I Lost Interest In A Girl Who Claims She Love Me After A Dream Revelation by falconey(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2016
you have insecurity issue, most girls if not all keep male friends.you've gat to deal with that.

my girl (working) just told me (at school) she is seeing someone else that I can also and it doesn't affect our relationship. she further elucidated we both need someone close since we are miles away.
op I know this isn't what you anticipated I just want you to know SOME PEOPLE PROBLEM PASS YOUR OWN, SHEBI YOUR OWN NA FRIENDS?
Re: How I Lost Interest In A Girl Who Claims She Love Me After A Dream Revelation by ikp120(m): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2016
mylogic111:
we have been in a distant relationship but we do meet maybe once a year

i had a dream dis week and told her abt it.
it led us to more conversation so in d process i asked her these questions-

how many guys are u keeping at present even if its as frnds.
she told me that;
as a student she has male friends
as a corper she has male friends
where she is working (her PPA) she has male frnds.

she went ahead to say dat she keep them for some reasons
dat some are there to provide her wit information she needs
and some also declare their intention so she choose whether to keep dem or not

i then told her dat i dont like girls that keep guys as frnds rather than their fellow girls.

honestly they are not my type not my choice.
pals wats ur opinion

***Drives into thread***

Revelation ni, Genesis ko

Let me park first
Re: How I Lost Interest In A Girl Who Claims She Love Me After A Dream Revelation by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
falconey:
you have insecurity issue, most girls if not all keep male friends.you've gat to deal with that.

my girl (working) just told me (at school) she is seeing someone else that I can also and it doesn't affect our relationship. she further elucidated we both need someone close since we are miles away.
op I know this isn't what you anticipated I just want you to now SOME PEOPLE PROBLEM PASS YOUR OWN, SHEBI YOUR OWN NA FRIENDS?

tnks for ur opinion, i knw some guys hav no choice dan to tolerate it but its a no no for me cos i knw a lot of decent gals who cant keep men as just frnds and for me as a real man hmmmm i cant keep girls or ladies as Just frnds

if a gal needs a girlfrnd she should meet the gals not trying to convert a man to girlfrnd. am sure its only boys or guys who cant attract gals to themselves that will tolerate Frindzoning
Re: How I Lost Interest In A Girl Who Claims She Love Me After A Dream Revelation by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
You lack trust
There's nothing wrong with having a man as a friend
Re: How I Lost Interest In A Girl Who Claims She Love Me After A Dream Revelation by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
falconey:

op I know this isn't what you anticipated I just want you to know SOME PEOPLE PROBLEM PASS YOUR OWN, SHEBI YOUR OWN NA FRIENDS?

Don't you feel that's risky? @Bolded
Re: How I Lost Interest In A Girl Who Claims She Love Me After A Dream Revelation by falconey(m): 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
KissChrix:

Don't you feel that's risky? @Bolded

it is but it's not a preposition that needs consensual agreement because she feels she doesn't need my permission, she is already seeing the guy before I was informed so what can I do?
Re: How I Lost Interest In A Girl Who Claims She Love Me After A Dream Revelation by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
falconey:

it is but it's not a preposition that needs consensual agreement because she feels she doesn't need my permission, she is already seeing the guy before I was informed so what can I do?

Sorry to say this

But, I don't see that relationship heading anywhere.

Sorry if I was harsh

1 Like

Re: How I Lost Interest In A Girl Who Claims She Love Me After A Dream Revelation by Warhawk(m): 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
im beta mk my gf get male friends than female friends
Re: How I Lost Interest In A Girl Who Claims She Love Me After A Dream Revelation by firstking01(m): 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
falconey:

I just can't deal with a girl who keeps numerous guys as friends not to talk of this your own case..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Would You Send Nude Pictures Of Yourself To Someone Else? / Reading A Woman's Mind Through Her Body Language - Find Out If She Likes You / Do You Believe In Love At First Sight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.