Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Smoking Shisha Can Cause Communicable Disease Now!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Smoking Shisha Can Cause Communicable Disease Now!!! (616 Views)

Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha, Weed At A Nightclub With Husband, Ned Nwoko / Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) / Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smoking Shisha Can Cause Communicable Disease Now!!! by Dietherapy247(m): 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
www.dietherapy247.com/2016/06/23/things-your-friends-will-not-tell-you-about-shisha-smoking/

A party without a shisha pot that one nah party?
Shisha smoking has taken over the scene now even
the so call non-smokers hide under the cloak that
smoking shisha is not part of smoking,so say is just
inhaling flavour.
Well am no smoker neither am I a hater or fan of one.
Truth be told 98% of youths holding that pipe don't
even know what they are doing.
I made a detailed post on shisha smoking find time
to read up.
An insight: Do you know any communicable disease
can be yours if you smoke shisha. Well see that
yourself.

www.dietherapy247.com/2016/06/23/things-your-friends-will-not-tell-you-about-shisha-smoking/

Re: Smoking Shisha Can Cause Communicable Disease Now!!! by Talasuma(m): 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
Must I click? LA click LA bend

1 Like

Re: Smoking Shisha Can Cause Communicable Disease Now!!! by freesinzu(m): 1:01am On Oct 23, 2016
Shisha AKA sheesha is mixed with honey and used for hookah smoking. Unlike the usual cigarettes that contains industrial chemicals and artificial additives, sheesha is made of only natural substances that is endowed with appetizing aroma and flavor.

Yes it is true that sheesha gives relaxation sensation to its smokers together with its flavored smoke.This has clouded the sense of decision in smokers who thinks that sheesh is harmless since all the harmful ingredients have been filtered through water

Unlike cigarette smokers sheesha smokers are uninformed of the damaging effects sheesha do to their bodies. Reading the comments on this link here will convince you. One of the comments there on Facebook reads”Sheesha doesn’t high” abeg this got me asking what this highing she is referring to. The last time I checked my medical dictionary I see no benefits in highing rather the dangers. So why so much emphasis on highing.I will leave you my readers to answer that.

Check this out Mango peel can burn that fat
Facts about shessha smoking you never knew

One thing common about sheesha smokers is that all thinks that “sheesha smoking is more safe that cigarette smoking” well the following revelations from health authorities will get you thinking.

According to world health organization (WHO) study group on tobacco product regulation states that the smoke that comes from the water pipe in sheesha pot contains numerous substances responsible for causing lung cancer, heart disease and other respiratory disease in its smokers

Image source:www.health.ccm.net
2. Although the water in the sheesha pot absorbs some of the nicotine, smokers are still exposed to a great percentage of nicotine left which is capable of causing addition. I guess you see why smokers get addicted easily and sheesha smoking becomes an addiction.

3. World health organization further revealed that a single session of sheesha smoking yields nicotine that is equivalent to one pack of cigratte.WOW!!!!! thats a whole lot. What this means that you get to face the same health challenges cigarette smokers face.

Check this out The Good side of drinking beer
4. Still on the same research conducted by Department of health and center for tobacco control research, people who smoke sheesha can suffer from high carbon monoxide just as cigarette smokers do too.

Sheesha smokers do this anytime they smoke and share one pipe.
In addition I deem it necessary to bring to your notice all sheesha smokers that communicable diseases can be yours whenever you share that sheesha pipe with anyone. I know you didn’t see that coming..Yes communicable diseases such as tuberculosis, cold, flu and the rest can be transmitted from one smoker to another by sharing the same pipe.

I just passed the information, but the choice is yours to make. For me? Smoke nah smoke oooo

Lets here from you all about what you think about sheesha smoking in the comment box

(1) (Reply)

Guy With Only One Leg Seriously Dancing With 5 Women / Autobiography: My Sex Life / 7-year-old Boy Beaten, Burned To Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.