Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji (30762 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education / Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married / Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by moshino(m): 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
YorubaStinks:

Little boy

The money i waste on my oral hygiene can buy you and your old father a house in Lekki

Old man, you just proved my theory. If you're spending that much money on your 'oral hygiene', then you most definitely have a huge mouth odour issues, see a doctor ASAP!

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by repogirl(f): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
Bad belle everywhere!
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by bigtt76(f): 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
Without Nairaland, both Linda and Laura are notin! Tell her I said so grin

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Maghan37: 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
For her to have called him an idiot it shows she is premature.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by astarotte: 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
Talk2Bella:
At least she has someone who paved a way for her, there's nothing bad in it, without AY who for know Yomi Casual undecided

At least Yomi Casual no go come online tomorrow come begin dey talk say his success has nothing to do with AY.
That's what people don't like about her comment. She should give honor to whom honor is due. No one would have known her today if it wasn't for her sis. And she is even still living in her sister's house while she post this rubbish.
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by oleeverking(m): 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
mtcheew, shes off point joor

7 Reasons You Should Be Watching The Vampire Diaries
http://www.oleeverkingblog.com/2016/10/7-reasons-you-should-be-watching.html
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Talk2Bella(f): 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
astarotte:

At least Yomi Casual no go come online tomorrow come begin dey talk say his success has nothing to do with AY.
That's what people don't like about her comment. She should give honor to whom honor is due. No one would have known her today if it wasn't for her sis. And she is even still living in her sister's house while she post this rubbish.

Well you have a point there
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Orikinla(m): 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
StainlessH:
Attention Seeker! Who ask you?
Seriously, who asked her?
She has issues with her public relations.
She would earn her dues if she focused on her skills and dreams and stop making noise to attract attention for nothing.
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Orikinla(m): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
bigtt76:
Without Nairaland, both Linda and Laura are notin! Tell her I said so grin

Someone also helped Linda along the way.

> hi.asked about the pictures, no reply. why? anyway, if i want to start updating my blog myself, what do i do? teach me how to operate a blog..hope you're doing great.

-linda
>
> On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 19:13

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by jidxin(m): 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
YorubaStinks:
I can smell her vagina from my phone

I think u stink ....d stench is emanating from U
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
YorubaStinks:

Little boy

The money i waste on my oral hygiene can buy you and your old father a house in Lekki

Go check the prices of a permanent composite veneers, the price of Colgate ultra, how much it cost to brush your mouth every 6 hours, how much customized Listerine are, how much just one visit to the dentist cost in New York

You're nothing but a dirty little goat

Give me your account number so i can put you out of your misery
...ermmm .. Bros can I send minegringrin
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Dview: 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
We'r talking abt Lambo,dis one is talking corolla
We'r talking abt Dollar,dis one is taking Naira
We'r talking abt Linda,dis one is talking Laura
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Bgorgeous: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
Buh it's true na
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Realhommie(m): 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
Maghan37:
For her to have called him an idiot it shows she is premature.
Thought i was the only one who saw that... TBH, not hating but she's got attitude issues. 95% of her posts on social media reeks of pride and arrogance, she needs to stay grounded....

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Skookum(m): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
Who she nd her sister help

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
Daminaj1:
What do you think? \Is the man right? or he is just an hater.

Like if you think Laura is something without Linda
Share if you think Laura is nothing without Linda.

Let us see what you all really think.

Read more on : http://www.daminaj.com/2016/10/laura-ikeji-address-idiot-who-told-her.html

Why you dey use this cheap way to look for likes and shares? And some are already in for the kill.
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by bigtt76(f): 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hmmmm! I hope she remembers all that.

Orikinla:

Someone also helped Linda along the way.

> hi.asked about the pictures, no reply. why? anyway, if i want to start updating my blog myself, what do i do? teach me how to operate a blog..hope you're doing great.

-linda
>
> On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 19:13
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by DavidTheGeek: 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
LecciGucci:
I love this gal shez been giving haters sleepless night.
My kinnda gal.. kiss
That I NO SEND ATTITUDE kinda gurl
.... For your mind undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by LecciGucci: 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

.... For your mind undecided

Im telling u the truth.

They are just hating this gal for nothin
Some hate her out of jealousy
Somr even dnt kno why they hate her just bcoz otherz did.
Shez a very beautiful and sexy gal i love her
Just look her huge legs.. kiss
If i hav d chance i can date her and marry her.
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Jaquar456: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
benkenmusical:
who is she ?

MY DEAR GIRL, TRUTH IS BITTER. SO YOU EVEN NEEDED SOMEONE TO TELL YOU? SOME GIRLS ARE JUST SOOOO DUMB!
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Originalsly: 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
Richie0974:
What's his business, that's how people go and break families with the trash they spew. At least they're sisters so what's the big deal if one is nothing without the other. I'm not a fan of either of them but abeg cut them some slack.
She is in the thrash spewing business aka blogging....isn't she not in the family breaking business?...according to your reasoning?She should expect such... the truth is bitter. "If you live in a glass house don't throw stones "
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by fortunechy(m): 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
B4 nko.............ugly fool
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Kuriou: 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
charix:
Na why at close to 30 she still never comot her sister house?
The man only told her the truth. He didn't sugarcoat words.

Don't mind the Mgbeke looking girl. Deceiving herself that she is a celebrity. Na 'borrow pose' with no substance. The man told her the plain truth.
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by uvie66: 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
We should not knock this girl for riding on the back of her successful family name. I have just visited her fashion website, it is well put together and professional. Her effort should be commendable not condemned.
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by ArabMopol(m): 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
Madam you are absolutely nothing without Linda... Afonjas are braggadocios

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Talasuma(m): 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
YorubaStinks:
I can smell her vagina from my phone

Same here bro, I can also sense your stupidity through my phone
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by mikolo80: 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
LecciGucci:
I love this gal shez been giving haters sleepless night.
My kinnda gal.. kiss
That I NO SEND ATTITUDE kinda gurl
na lie
She send well well
If not she for ignore d mumu
Na her fault say she get rich sister
No be somebody pay d hater school fees
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by teebillz: 11:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
Cutehector:
Lol she should leave her sister's place! Simple as that.

Why would you ask someone to leave her sister's place? She didn't choose Linda as sister. Nature made it so. She is Linda's younger sister and it is not out place for elder siblings to pave way for their younger ones. Every family has a bread winner, a trailblazer, a forerunner, and a precursor. Everyone has the right to be left alone to enjoy the benefits of their being born into their family.
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Cutehector(m): 4:11am On Oct 23, 2016
teebillz:

Why would you ask someone to leave her sister's place? She didn't choose Linda as sister. Nature made it so. She is Linda's younger sister and it is not out place for elder siblings to pave way for their younger ones. Every family has a bread winner, a trailblazer, a forerunner, and a precursor. Everyone has the right to be left alone to enjoy the benefits of their being born into their family.
are u the original teebillz?
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by teebillz: 6:18am On Oct 23, 2016
Cutehector:
are u the original teebillz?

There is only one teebillz, my friend.
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Cutehector(m): 6:22am On Oct 23, 2016
teebillz:

There is only one teebillz, my friend.
ok let's do this, grant me d opportunity of getting to know you in person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#RudeBoy : Paul Okoye Celebrates Jude Okoye On His Birthday - Pictures / Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables / IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.