Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education (36677 Views)

Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career / Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated / 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Mediahelm: 8:59am On Nov 28, 2018
A man called out Genevieve Nnaji after she made a post about sexual harassment and consent, and the actress gave him a short, classy reply.

In her post, Genevieve spoke about men sexually harassing women yet blaming the woman for bringing it upon herself through her dressing. The actress then went on to point out that Muslim women covered from head to toe also get harassed and wondered what that would be blamed on.

The actress also talked about consent and said it isn't women's fault that men aren't raised to control themselves.

But a man felt her post was too "feministic" and told her she needs an education.

For some reason, Genevieve's simple reply to the man is getting a lot of attention.

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/genevieve-replies-man-who-told-her-she.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by IamD18: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2018
Savage!

Hahahahahahahahahahahah sad angry

Haa

Hahaaa

Haaaaaaha

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Mrop(m): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Celebgistz1: 9:32am On Nov 28, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by hemartins(m): 11:41am On Nov 28, 2018
Genevieve is beautiful even without makeup. That's all I can say.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by planetx13: 11:42am On Nov 28, 2018
Why not just argue constructively angry ..... not running away from what you started under the guise of blocking him......... seems she really needs to have an education undecided undecided

Ciao

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by flejnr2(f): 11:42am On Nov 28, 2018
I support this broda wellu wellu

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Kenekingisback: 11:42am On Nov 28, 2018
Agarawu23 is viewing shocked

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Codyt(m): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2018
She couldn't simply have ignored his balderdash? undecided

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by slightlyMad(f): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2018
Like I always preach, all these celebrities are just plain dumb.
Genevieve is not any better

The reason all these happen here in Nigeria is because there are no system in place to stop this.
This never happens in developed worlds because there is a functional policing system that will get people who do such arrested and jailed.

In Nigeria, when you are touched inappropriately, you can see the offender next day and you will not be able to do nothing about it because they will get away with it.

Let me ask her, if someone like MC oluomo touches your sister at oshodi, what will you do?

You guys should take advantage of your millions of followers on Instagram to push a third option.

We are no longer in the Jonathan era when one politician will call all nollywood actors into one room and share Nigerian's resources with you guys. That is not happening so the earlier you guys come down from the fence y'all are sitting on, the better.

Just a matter of weeks, one of you guys will come out asking government to invest in Hollywood, in hopes this will attract àtikú or Buhari to come and settle.

Cutting the tree branch won't solve anything, attack the root Genie

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by bknight: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2018
Even though I like this lady, it doesn’t take away the fact that she isn’t as sophisticated as many people think she is.

She used absence to create a mystery about herself.

The more she talks, the more she demystifies herself undecided

By the way, that was a crass response to a thought provoking issue.

You start a weighty topic like this only to start blocking those who do not support your line of thought?

104 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Seeker17(m): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2018
Not understanding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by sirusX(m): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2018
For some reason, Genevieve's simple reply to the man is getting a lot of attention

Come...OP don vex me oh

This was not EPIC nah....just ordinary talk

9 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by bentlywills(m): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2018
So?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by rawpadgin(m): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2018
SMH

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by reechest: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2018
shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Basitelo1(m): 11:44am On Nov 28, 2018
Rd

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by yungrylex00(m): 11:44am On Nov 28, 2018
You must be block proof. Let me check grin

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by CXLVII: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2018
Dry

What has blockproof got to do with subject matter

She is truly uneducated.

Dude made a point which she could have made reasonable comment about.

That's not insultive but a disagreement with her point.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by chibike69: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2018
grin

Pained lesbian turns feminist

10 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by YouareaBITCH(f): 11:44am On Nov 28, 2018
Lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by kobabe(m): 11:44am On Nov 28, 2018
My crush
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by LesbianBoy(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2018
Why do we like throwing words up and down!

What is classy about this reply bikonu? angry

20 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by spayor(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2018
so wat should we do?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by sacx: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2018
Nothing spectacular there

14 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Ayoswit(f): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2018
Gennyluv kiss

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by pennywys(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2018
that's my babe
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by H2Ossss(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2018
lol... she sure lacks education

10 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by koolaid87: 11:46am On Nov 28, 2018
So what??

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 28, 2018
What is funny here? What is epic about her response? And so Fvcking what, if she blocks him?! Is she God? The kind of attention you guys give to them is the reason they treat you like sh1t

Block proof undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reekado Banks' Posters Used By Keke Riders In Kano. Singer Reacts / Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' / Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.