Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,418 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose (2917 Views)

Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out / "Obasanjo Was Wrong About Chibok Girls" - Falana, Odumakin / Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by michelz: 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ok
Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by michelz: 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
Not only you Fayose. The whole issue is shrouded in mysteries - the more you look,the less you see.
Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by Hiploko(m): 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
ElsonMorali:

I have noticed you. You can get lost now.
zombie!
Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by GoodofNaija: 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
Same way you are not convinced you collected money from your friend obanikoro,

Same way you claimed Aisha could not go to the US.

Yeye man!

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by porka: 2:49am On Oct 23, 2016
The truth will come out one day.

How did they transport over 200 girls?

They said it was a vehicular movement and that some girls jumped from the moving vehicles.

How many vehicles did they use?

What type of vehicle?

Boko Haram have been seen with Toyota Hilux several times, it is safe to assume their operational vehicle is Hilux, then how may Hilux conveyed over 200 girls from Chibok on a single night raid?

It seems they are looking for a way to reduce the number now.

Boko Haram is saying some of the girls have been bombed to smithereens by the Airforce and that only a few are left, less than hundred more to be released.

Is that a prelude to getting the "golden number 200+" discarded?

These and many more questions will be answered one day.
Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 23, 2016
Iam not convinced about Fayose's sanity ! grin grin cheesy
Re: I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 23, 2016
So PDP start the scam and handed it over to APC to continue the scam abi? For wetin? Abeg check your reasoning.
realglobe:
Chibok girls remain a scam.. Let them keep fooling gullible Nigerians lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Gov Fayose Was Scammed Millions With 11 President Buhari’s Pictures / Igbo Is Cameroonian Imported Biafra From There And Jew Tradition From Sao Tome! / The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.