Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? (7890 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / About The Idea Of Heaven And Eternal Bliss / Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 10:12am On Oct 24, 2016
menxer:

Let me answer with a question, between the Elijah/Elisha experience and Jesus/Peter experience who was able to repeat the feat in the absence of his Master?

If you say Peter walked on water by faith, how come he never repeated the feat? Forgiving the fact that Peter failed even in presence of the Master.

In the case of Elisha, he was able to repeat the feat showing he had mastery.

The point was that Peter Failed because of his wavering Faith. Jesus taught that faith can do anything. The woman with the issue of Blood got healed by faith.

However, as humans we find it difficult to apply faith for everything.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2016
ifenes:

I really should have quit this site honestly!

I will say this again. Genesis is a combination of Esoteric knowledge of the Mind creating realities and the Sumerian tablet. God creating the Universe is your Mind creating your experience. The Serpent is a metaphor for knowledge. Didn't the bible say be as wise as the serpent? But the story of the apple and tree of life is only a story to preserve the knowledge of how man became a curious being. I won't go further

Satan is a Metaphor for the Ego a Mind, the Mind without God( meaning a human who acts only with his left brain) God and Satan is within us all. Not in the sky but inside of you. The problem is that the negative teachings in churches have negatively influenced you. Think of this, how come God and Satan have never been found anywhere? Reason is you are both. You can be good or bad depending on your psychic

The three questions you asked are not credible. There is no death or judgment nor reward. You can only be what you think.

I wish you had some experience to back that up.

What do you think happens when a demonized person begin to manifest?

Because as you claim even Satan is the invention of the mind.

What is your understanding of the soul?

And then, you didn't answer the question : Are you Born Again?
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 24, 2016
ifenes:

Gospel simply means good news or an exciting report..nothing to do with God. Please don't quote me again! I don't enjoy your conversations.

Now you change it from Just news to GOOD NEWS. I thought You said Gospel meant just news.

You should have said that you do not like it when I catch you in a lie always. I am not your personal troll...I am that voice in your head telling you to come back to God and stop swimming in a mentally created fantasy land that would die with you and be forgotten.

I like you but you seem not to be able to see beyond your unhappiness to realise this.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 10:36am On Oct 24, 2016
shadeyinka:

The point was that Peter Failed because of his wavering Faith. Jesus taught that faith can do anything. The woman with the issue of Blood got healed by faith.

However, as humans we find it difficult to apply faith for everything.

So in the case of Elisha, nko?

And the reason no christian has repeated the walk on water feat is because the faith of Christians are still wavering, right?

On the road to mastery, faith has a role to play. How can we walk on the streets of heaven when we can't walk on water?
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2016
menxer:

And the reason no christian has repeated the walk on water feat is because the faith of Christians are still wavering, right?

On the road to mastery, faith has a role to play. How can we walk on the streets of heaven when we can't walk on water?

Faith is a spiritual currency!

Every christian has faith... But is the faith enough to change the object?

You walk into an electronic shop/ showroom and you see this giant Plasma TV that you want it costs just N2.6 million Naira.

In your pocket, you have money , N68,000. But you cannot purchase this TV.

Walking on water requires a faith that is not that common.

But, Are you Born Again? You've not answered this question
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by ifenes(m): 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
4everGod:

Now you change it from Just news to GOOD NEWS. I thought You said Gospel meant just news.

You should have said that you do not like it when I catch you in a lie always. I am not your personal troll...I am that voice in your head telling you to come back to God and stop swimming in a mentally created fantasy land that would die with you and be forgotten.

I like you but you seem not to be able to see beyond your unhappiness to realise this.

An unhappy person sees others as unhappy. Happiness is a state of a being/mind. A rich man would not understand what being poor feels like. If you say I am unhappy,it clearly means you feel I am unhappy because you are unhappy.

The Good news is that I am here to help you relinquish your negative beliefs if you are open enough. Open your heart to love,you really need to love yourself.

1 Like

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
shadeyinka:

Faith is a spiritual currency!

Every christian has faith... But is the faith enough to change the object?

You walk into an electronic shop/ showroom and you see this giant Plasma TV that you want it costs just N2.6 million Naira.

In your pocket, you have money , N68,000. But you cannot purchase this TV.

Walking on water requires a faith that is not that common.

But, Are you Born Again? You've not answered this question

@bolded, neither is the faith to walk on the streets of heaven.

Let me preface my answer with this, bible says "except a man is born again he can't see the kingdom of heaven."

The goal is to "see."
What if someone "sees" without the born again tag?

Did Moses "see" the kingdom and was he born?
Did Elijah "see" the kingdom and was he born again?
Did Jesus "see" the kingdom and was he born again?

What it takes to bear the born again tag is not what makes you see.

I endeavor to practice the teachings of Jesus without burdening myself with the egoistic tag: born again.

Ps:
By the way, "except a man is born again he cannot see the kingdom of heaven" is like saying except a man uses hydro power he cannot generate electricity, which in today's world is a fallacy.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by ifenes(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
shadeyinka:

I wish you had some experience to back that up.

What do you think happens when a demonized person begin to manifest?

Because as you claim even Satan is the invention of the mind.

What is your understanding of the soul?

And then, you didn't answer the question : Are you Born Again?

There are lots of experiences of the Ego mind and Real Mind. Plenty to choose from.

A demon can be experienced by someone who buys into demonic beliefs. You subconsciously make your mind create demonic programs that thus seem real to you. I keep saying your mind is a super computer better than the best computer you can imagine. What ever you feed it,it give you back as an experience. I did not say Satan created the mind....I said the false mind,Ego is usually the creator of conflict and the Higher mind,the real makes a better person when activated. Basically the God Mind,which is what you need to activate.

When a child is born,his/her Mind is fragile. It needs guidance and help on how to use it(which unfortunately isn't the case with many kids) The mind needs to learn to attract positive belief and not negative ones. But as we all know,we feed our kids minds with bad stories,hatreds,tribalism,racism, corruption.....hence the Mind recreates lots of negative experiences based on these programs. All negative programs. And then this child grows up to experience demons,poverty,war,bad government and even hell fire etc

Re-programing such a mind is a difficult task. But if successful,such a mind is Born-Again. Meaning this person has shifted their consciousness from a reality of Negativity to a parallel reality of Positivity.

What is a Soul? A soul is a memory bank,a floppy disk that contains a life-time information.

5 Likes

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
menxer:

@bolded, neither is the faith to walk on the streets of heaven.

Let me preface my answer with this, bible says "except a man is born again he can't see the kingdom of heaven."

The goal is to "see."
What if someone "sees" without the born again tag?

Did Moses "see" the kingdom and was he born?
Did Elijah "see" the kingdom and was he born again?
Did Jesus "see" the kingdom and was he born again?

What it takes to bear the born again tag is not what makes you see.

I endeavor to practice the teachings of Jesus without burdening myself with the egoistic tag: born again.

Ps:
By the way, "except a man is born again he cannot see the kingdom of heaven" is like saying except a man uses hydro power he cannot generate electricity, which in today's world is a fallacy.

If I get you right, you seem to be saying that there exist other ways to heaven apart from Jesus!

I hope that I am wrong with this my perception.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
shadeyinka:

If I get you right, you seem to be saying that there exist other ways to heaven apart from Jesus!

I hope that I am wrong with this my perception.

I wrote Yiddish, abi?
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by analice107: 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
shadeyinka:

Na personl invit you get for WhatsApp na!
Abeg no vex!
No i vex. I cant fit vex sef
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by analice107: 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
menxer:

You have stylishly avoided the main gist to harp on "Discover".

Yes, just like Jesus "discovered" how to walk on water or turn water to wine.
And there are many more discoveries on the way.

Jesus discovered how to walk on water? Really?
Ah. Did you say this for want of something to say or you actually said this because you believe you have made any sense? hahahahahahahahaha. kai people dey oo.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
analice107:

Jesus discovered how to walk on water? Really?
Ah. Did you say this for want of something to say or you actually said this because you believe you have made any sense? hahahahahahahahaha. kai people dey oo.

Is it that you don't know the use of parenthesis?
Was walking on water a common practice before or after Jesus did?

Yes, he made the "discovery," because some one else (Dynamo) did same and was aired on Discovery channel. The video should be on YouTube.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by analice107: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
menxer:

Is it that you don't know the use of parenthesis?
Was walking on water a common practice before or after Jesus did?

Yes, he made the "discovery," because some one else (Dynamo) did same and was aired on Discovery channel. The video should be on YouTube.
Pls i need someone to help me understand what this person is saying here. Jesus discovered walking on water. Like he didn't know its possible until he tried it and saw it was possible?

You mean Jesus did trial and error until he was sure he could do it?
Why not say Jesus discovered he could multiply bread and fish for thousands of people, and turning water into wine?
Since all his miracles are discoveries, why not say he discovered he could rise from the death?

pls KingEbukasBlog, 4everGod, Shadeyinka, Gombs, come and help me understand this guy.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 6:17am On Oct 25, 2016
menxer:

God knew of the human frailties, that is why salvation is by grace through your small faith. It is a gift of God not of works so that no one can boast.

Heaven was made easily accessible through the sacrifice of Christ. I believe you have heard of faith as small as mustard seed as opposed to great faith!
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 7:57am On Oct 25, 2016
shadeyinka:

God knew of the human frailties, that is why salvation is by grace through your small faith. It is a gift of God not of works so that no one can boast.

Heaven was made easily accessible through the sacrifice of Christ. I believe you have heard of faith as small as mustard seed as opposed to great faith!

I thought man was created "perfect," how come the frailties?

Meaning heaven was accessible even before Jesus came, but not easily, right?

@bolded, it means faith has no unit of measurement.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 9:31am On Oct 25, 2016
analice107:

Pls i need someone to help me understand what this person is saying here. Jesus discovered walking on water. Like he didn't know its possible until he tried it and saw it was possible?

You mean Jesus did trial and error until he was sure he could do it?
Why not say Jesus discovered he could multiply bread and fish for thousands of people, and turning water into wine?
Since all his miracles are discoveries, why not say he discovered he could rise from the death?

pls KingEbukasBlog, 4everGod, Shadeyinka, Gombs, come and help me understand this guy.

Every mastery is predicated upon a period of learning and practice.
It's on record Jesus grew in wisdom, and wisdom we all know does not come without learning; and practice is a component of learning.

That the periods of practice is not recorded in the Bible does not mean it did not exist.
Don't forget Jesus spent years in Egypt which was the center of learning at that time.

Why do you think Mary told the servants to do what ever Jesus told them to do?
That's because from his "practice" at home she knew what he could do, hence the confidence.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:52am On Oct 25, 2016
menxer:

It's on record Jesus grew in wisdom, and wisdom we all know does not come without learning; and practice is a component of learning.

That the periods of practice is not recorded in the Bible does not mean it did not exist.
Don't forget Jesus spent years in Egypt which was the center of learning at that time.

That's because from his "practice" at home she knew what he could do, hence the confidence.

Can you stop cherry-picking ?

Raising Lazarus from the dead
Healing Blind Bartimaeus
**Healing Marcus' severed ear instantly
Healing of the leper
Bringing the 12 year old dead girl back to life
Christ's resurrection from the dead
Christ's appearances to his disciples after resurrection
Christ's ascension into Heaven

Please leave me transfixed , how were those done through trial and error ?

Emphasis was laid on Marcus' miracle

Analice107 ,
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 10:36am On Oct 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Healing Blind Bartimaeus
Healing of the leper

Analice107 ,

And how exactly does what you listed nullify the fact that there was a Learning/practice along the way to manifesting mastery over those conditions?
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:42am On Oct 25, 2016
menxer:

And how exactly does the your list nullify the fact that there was a Learning/practice along the way to manifesting mastery over those conditions?

And how did Christ master

*** healing a severed part of the body - Marcus' ear
*** Raising Lazarus from the dead just by spoken words - Lazarus' spirit adhered to Christ's behest , "Lazarus come forth"
**** Resurrecting from the dead
**** Making appearances to his disciples after his resurrection
**** Ascending into Heaven

According to your logic , he must have practiced those and the big finish that suggested mastery was now indited in the Gospel books . That means

1. He must have died many times to perfect His resurrection . Oh wait , there is no certainty that he resurrected at the first attempt at it .

The end

Bravo brother !
Well done

Good thinking
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 11:17am On Oct 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

And how did Christ master

*** healing a severed part of the body - Marcus' ear
*** Raising Lazarus from the dead just by spoken words - Lazarus' spirit adhered to Christ's behest , "Lazarus come forth"
**** Resurrecting from the dead
**** Making appearances to his disciples after his resurrection
**** Ascending into Heaven

According to your logic , he must have practiced those and the big finish that suggested mastery was now indited in the Gospel books . That means

1. He must have died many times to perfect His resurrection . Oh wait , there is no certainty that he resurrected at the first attempt at it .

The end

Bravo brother !
Well done

Good thinking

Hahaha hahaha

You forgot to mention the case that Jesus had to repeat a process before a blind man could see. What do you call that?

The knowledge to raise the dead was known by old testament prophets, Jesus took it a step further by raising himself.

We are like the person in the parable of talents, afraid to explore ways to increase the talent (truth) he was given for fear of the master.

Hurray for the child that makes it through, If there is any way, it is because the answer lies in you...
~Creed
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:30am On Oct 25, 2016
menxer:

Hahaha hahaha

You forgot to mention the case that Jesus had to repeat a process before a blind man could see. What do you call that?

The knowledge to raise the dead was known by old testament prophets, Jesus took it a step further by raising himself.

We are like the person in the parable of talents, afraid to explore ways to increase the talent (truth) he was given for fear of the master.

Hurray for the child that makes it through, If there is any way, it is because the answer lies in you...
~Creed

Mister , you are not making anysense

You enjoy cherry -picking , don't you undecided

You didn't address

Healing of Marcus' severed ear
Christ's ascension
Christ raising of the dead through spoken words
Christ's appearances to his disciples
Healing of the leper

Seriously, how did Christ master resurrecting himself ? On the path to mastery , there is failure and numerous attempts right ? Is there any evidence whatsoever that Christ made such undecided . Is there any evidence that he attempted resurrecting from the dead before or ascended into heaven ? How does someone even master ascending into Heaven ? undecided Isn't it clearly axiomatic that Christ had knowledge of how to go about these miracles and not trial and error ?

You are actually struggling to make any sense . I'm surprised that I'm being patient with you grin
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Mister , you are not making anysense

You enjoy cherry -picking , don't you undecided

You didn't address

Healing of Marcus' severed ear
Christ's ascension
Christ raising of the dead through spoken words
Christ's appearances to his disciples
Healing of the leper

Seriously, how did Christ master resurrecting himself ? On the path to mastery , there is failure and numerous attempts right ? Is there any evidence whatsoever that Christ made such undecided . Is there any evidence that he attempted resurrecting from the dead before or ascended into heaven ? How does someone even master ascending into Heaven ? undecided Isn't it clearly axiomatic that Christ had knowledge of how to go about these miracles and not trial and error ?

You are actually struggling to make any sense . I'm surprised at being patient with you grin

Talk of picking cherries.

Neither does it makes sense that Jesus had to be born through a woman when he had the knowledge to just drop down from heaven to earth.

Geniuses are always ahead of their generation, and so was Jesus.

As per evidence, is there any that Jesus was educated, yet he is recorded to read in the synagogue?

I give it to you, patience is a virtue.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by gatiano(m): 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
What do you think? It all depends on your intuition as to what is the truth or falsehood.

shadeyinka:
Cc:
winner01 , kingebukasblog , Richirich713, scholar8200 , malvisguy212 , Muafrika2 Dejideji1 , truthman2012, Image123 , InesQor, Joshthefirst MrPresident1, gatiano sukkot, OLAADEGBU , vooks, UyiIredia Jeromejnr, goodmuyis
Cc' Gombs.
Joeagbaje
4everGod
Jcross
KingEbukasBlog
Scholar

@ analice107, @ 4everGod, @ menxer @ omosefeeguaibor
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
ifenes:

An unhappy person sees others as unhappy. Happiness is a state of a being/mind. A rich man would not understand what being poor feels like. If you say I am unhappy,it clearly means you feel I am unhappy because you are unhappy.

The Good news is that I am here to help you relinquish your negative beliefs if you are open enough. Open your heart to love,you really need to love yourself.

Sorry to burst your bubble but my love has moved way beyond that. I love myself but more importantly I LOVE OTHERS! What you have is a selfish false love which is self centered but true love goes beyond you and breaks free from its confines for the sakd of another and its a choice we make not to be selfish.

TRUE LOVE IS A CHOICE and not emotions.

The good news here is that FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON FOR YOU IFENES.... God chose to give in Love for your sake....He never withheld. ..HE GAVE IN LOVE...

Learn to love others Ifenes...Loving yourself alone is pitiful.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by analice107: 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
menxer:

Are sure you read what you type? So, Jesus had been practicing how to turn water into wine?

Oga, tell me how Jesus practiced his resurrection from the dead.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by analice107: 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Healing Blind Bartimaeus
Healing of the leper

Analice107 ,
Perhaps Jesus also practiced letting people like the woman with an ISSUE OF BLOOD receive instant healing just by touching His clothes. Great reasoning.

And, Jarius whose daughter was dying at home whom Jesus never even went to his home, but just by the spoken word, the girl was healed. Jesus practiced healing people in absentia
This is a new kind if stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
analice107:

Perhaps Jesus also practiced letting people like the woman with an ISSUE OF BLOOD receive instant healing just by touching His clothes. Great reasoning.

And, Jarius whose daughter was dying at home whom Jesus never even went to his home, but just by the spoken word, the girl was healed. Jesus practiced healing people in absentia
This is a new kind if stupidity.

temper captain......temper......take a deep breath.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
analice107:

Are sure you read what you type? So, Jesus had been practicing how to turn water into wine?

Oga, tell me how Jesus practiced his resurrection from the dead.

It is on record Jesus was tempted in the wilderness for forty days and forty nights, I understand that to mean he was learning to control the pranic forces.
I hope you won't ask me what Prana is?

Once he understood how to control those forces, he could apply it to any condition (healing, raise dead, turn water to wine) using any method he deems fit.

Ironically, what was the question that man on the cross put to Jesus?
Did he not answer it by "saving" (raising) himself from dead?

Jesus never said we should put him on a pedestal to be worshipped but that we could do more than he did.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by Scholar8200(m): 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
menxer:

It is on record Jesus was tempted in the wilderness for forty days and forty nights, I understand that to mean he was learning to control the pranic forces.
I hope you won't ask me what Prana is?
This is a case of reading into the Bible! The temptations and the tempter were recorded, whence this lies of yours?

Once he understood how to control those forces, he could apply it to any condition (healing, raise dead, turn water to wine) using any method he deems fit.
You sound very much like the pharisees," this man doth not cast out devils but by Beelzebub".

Ironically, what was the question that man on the cross put to Jesus?
Did he not answer it by "saving" (raising) himself from dead?
Now listen to a witness:

This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.Acts 2:32

Jesus never said we should put him on a pedestal to be worshipped but that we could do more than he did.
Only if we believe (DEPEND) on Him!

Verily, verily, I say unto you, [size=18pt]He that believeth on me[/size], the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father
John 14:12
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
gatiano:
What do you think? It all depends on your intuition as to what is the truth or falsehood.

You should phrase the question better than that.

What is Intuition?
Is it possible for intuition to be enhanced?

Going by your question, intuition is the device for calibrating or measuring falsehood or truth, abi?

Truth and falsehood are relative to each other just like hot and cold is relative on the thermometer.

In calculus, x is always approaching infinity...
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
Scholar8200:
This is a case of reading into the Bible! The temptations and the tempter were recorded, whence this lies of yours?

You sound very much like the pharisees," this man doth not cast out devils but by Beelzebub".

Now listen to a witness:

This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.Acts 2:32

Only if we believe (DEPEND) on Him!

Verily, verily, I say unto you, [size=18pt]He that believeth on me[/size], the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father
John 14:12

Hahahahahahahaha

The same that persecuted Jesus for interpreting the law differently: I and the father are one , remember?

The vicious cycle is repeating, hold onto what you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Shall Not Die But Live / Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential / For Catholic Faithfuls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.