Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time (16671 Views)

The First TECNO Device Running Kaios Is Here: Meet The T901 / How To Fix “unfortunately App Has Stopped Working” Problems On A Tecno Device / Most Popular Tecno Device Of The Year 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 23, 2016
Thats the price u pay for huge battery
ritababe:

yeah the phone is cool but too heavy and the design not cool for me
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by maxiquadrian(m): 7:56am On Oct 23, 2016
mine is Y6, but Twas stolen by an unfortunate human being. i wanna buy tecno c8, anyone wit d price idea pls reply me wit d price. #biko
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by bolaji3071(m): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2016
Tecno phamtom z mini.... My best Tecno device so far

1 Like

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 23, 2016
MizMyColi:

When the phone came out, it was 42k, now it is 53k....
If the phone isn't worth its mettle, the price should be depreciating now, especially considering that they've released newer devices.

All the best with your buying decision Bro.

You lie ,the price is going North cos of the dollar/naira issue ,not cos it is great or not ,even price of the worst phone will go up this period
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by twinskenny(m): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2016
None
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Goldenheart(m): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2016
gadgetsngs:
Wickedness in the highest order

tongue it's within budget na
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 23, 2016
The price presently range from 40K -50K ,depend on the stores ,but u shouldnt buy more than 50k ,do fast before they suprise you with Camon C10
maxiquadrian:
mine is Y6, but Twas stolen by an unfortunate human being. i wanna buy tecno c8, anyone wit d price idea pls reply me wit d price. #biko
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by pizzle123(m): 8:04am On Oct 23, 2016
infinix hotnote for sale!!!!!!!!!!!interested person should hook me up on 08180199147.......stays in Lagos
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by ghettowriter(m): 8:12am On Oct 23, 2016
W3 for the WIN cheesy cheesy
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Damfostopper(m): 8:17am On Oct 23, 2016
Techno G9 phantom.... I love the phone die.... I had to sell it to buy new one but behold after selling it... I was told it is no longer available.... I had to buy Techno droidpad 8D
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by scarycuteface(m): 8:18am On Oct 23, 2016
Mine has to be the Tecno Droipad 8H. The battery rocks and it's good for watching movies too.

1 Like

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Revolva(m): 8:20am On Oct 23, 2016
tekno...my fav tekno song is Pana grin grin
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 23, 2016
Its called Tecno NONE! grin
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Abdstrakt(m): 8:34am On Oct 23, 2016
bolaji3071:
The Z mini was cool. used it for a while. Loved it.
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Fabolousibk1(m): 8:37am On Oct 23, 2016
tongue :PTechno...spider all d way,dnt be suprised,its nt yet release bt I av seen and used it in my dream...Its d best techno eva ;P
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by bobbybrown007: 8:41am On Oct 23, 2016
My own nah P5+,L8,boom J7
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Dandsome: 8:52am On Oct 23, 2016
No matter what. I still prefer the L8+ mainly cos of the battery.
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by TheMaleBoss(m): 9:00am On Oct 23, 2016
Phantom Z Mini. The best tecno I've used so far. Going for Camon C9 next!
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Lilymax(f): 9:01am On Oct 23, 2016
Techno W3 is awesome.That's the phone I'm currently using.It cost 25k and the version is 6.0

1 Like

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by wtfCode: 9:04am On Oct 23, 2016
Tecno "None".
That's mine
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by capatainrambo: 9:04am On Oct 23, 2016
tecno miles
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by TheMaleBoss(m): 9:05am On Oct 23, 2016
bolaji3071:

Finally, somebody spoke my mind. That Z mini is still my best tecno device, the camera & everything is just so epic!

1 Like

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by MizMyColi(f): 9:06am On Oct 23, 2016
gadgetsngs:

You lie ,the price is going North cos of the dollar/naira issue ,not cos it is great or not ,even price of the worst phone will go up this period

Yes, you have a point. But then...

A phone that has seen a 30% increase in price despite not being a latest has got to be worth its mettle, dollar rise or not.

Tecno W4 sold for 29k, now it is 32k. The price difference is not much.

Samsung S7 Edge sold for 275k in one Samsung shop I entered. I went to price same at SIMS NIGERIA which we all know are authorized Samsung distributors and they told me it goes for 314k.

What kind of dollar increase could be responsible for such price hike if not that they have seen the efficiency of the device and decided to add their own little money ontop and then blame it all on the dollars.

Is it not the same dollars they use to purchase it's materials?

Err, Couldn't you have made your point without alluding I'm lying?

Please don't make such assertions next time. Lying is against my online ethos. Thanks.
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 23, 2016
My phone is bad o. Who can help me now. Please help a brother please embarassed
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by son4century(m): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2016
Every tecno products I used was a hit back to back

from D2 to M3 to H6 to.......

wo, W4 ti takeover

Actually, I bought W4 two days ago......initially, I wanted a different phone but on sighting it, I was like wow plus recession and ever increasing dollar bills, my money be like change. so I had to go for it but it's nice sha even though am still getting used to it

1 Like

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by hybeekay9: 9:40am On Oct 23, 2016
I'm currently using phantom A3....and it's really a nice device
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Sunglass20(f): 9:54am On Oct 23, 2016
Alhaji Techno
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Ishaq717(m): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2016
YorubaStinks:
I'm sorry

I don't use that phone manufactured by Chinese kids in primary 5
try use d one Nigerian university graduates manufactured now

1 Like

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by excess4luv: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2016
ritababe:

that phone battery na die and very affordable with just 16500#

my love for that device increased per minute, I nearly forgot I had a laptop as it served almost all my needs electronically.

Longer battery life (5000ma) fast, perfect multitasking capacity, good audio speakers, bright night light etc.

only turn off was poor night captures.

I nearly cried the day I lost it at site, contained all my documents.
God bless my L5 wherever it is.

#teamL5

1 Like

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by okooloyun1(m): 9:56am On Oct 23, 2016
Delicious22:
Good morning guys, please i have N20k and I want to get a new phone, preferably Tecno. Which one will you recommend for me?
Tecno L5
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by bigwizzy001(m): 9:58am On Oct 23, 2016
[quote author=MizMyColi post=50423733]I'm not so sure now if a topic like this has been created recently.

But I felt like discussing this on the forum considering how far I have come with believing in Tecno as a brand.

Besides, most of us can relate to owning a Tecno device and other Chinese OEMs than the Major Flagship phones of this world.

Tecno came into Nigeria at a time when it was a "Taboo" for an average NIgerian to own a mobile.
They moved on from that phase to actually replicate what we see in the big boys devices, and so for the first time, most Nigerians got to have a hang of what it means to play candy crush on a device, snap bright pictures, use BBM and other IM apps.

Some of us have graduated from Tecno, some of us still use the device despite owning bigger flagships, majority of us ( yours truly inclusive) are new converts who are really impressed with the quality of their work lately.

I have not just handled, but used a number of their new age devices, except the latest phantom series. I tried getting my hands on the phantom, but my source couldn't get me one to test run probably because it's really a high end device according to Tecno laws. So I resorted to begging for it through Twitter. I pray my market sells sha.

Okay, sorry for that diversion. I'll just go straight to the point.

My bestest Tecno device of all time goes to the Tecno Camon C9. I saw the phone at the salon today and how I felt when I first held it some months back was still the same way I felt holding it again today.

There is something about its build and feel. There is something about its fluidity in functionality that still piques me till this moment.
I love Tecno Camon C9 smiley smiley smiley

Which of their phones have you always liked? Are you singling out the device based on specs alone or have you actually used it?

Please share...[/quote

I've sending this from my Camon C9 which happens to be my very first tecno mobile... Got it 2 weeks ago... I'm not disappointed... Tecno rocks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Delicious22: 10:02am On Oct 23, 2016
okooloyun1:
Tecno L5
Thanks Bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device / BREAKING NEWS: Etisalat Blackberry Complete Is Now N1000!!! / Prices Of Iphone 7 And Iphone 7 Plus In Nigeria - Jumia, Konga And Slot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.