Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time (16670 Views)

The First TECNO Device Running Kaios Is Here: Meet The T901 / How To Fix “unfortunately App Has Stopped Working” Problems On A Tecno Device / Most Popular Tecno Device Of The Year 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by TappGroupNG: 11:57am On Oct 24, 2016
MizMyColi:

When will I use Phantom too o oembarassed embarassed
By God's grace, you will soon get the tecno phantom
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by MizMyColi(f): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
TappGroupNG:

By God's grace, you will soon get the tecno phantom

grin grin grin
Okay o
Prophet Elijahtongue
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by TappGroupNG: 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
Delicious22:
Good morning guys, please i have N20k and I want to get a new phone, preferably Tecno. Which one will you recommend for me?
Get a tecno w3; its the phone I'm currently using; you might just need to add a couple more money (not up to 5k).
The phone has served me really well since I got it and the camera quality is amazing.
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by missslimzy(f): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
Camon C9, doing it for me
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by datyorubaboy: 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
I love the camon c9. My best
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Delicious22: 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
TappGroupNG:

Get a tecno w3; its the phone I'm currently using; you might just need to add a couple more money (not up to 5k).
The phone has served me really well since I got it and the camera quality is amazing.
Thanks Bro, what about the durability of the battery?
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by KingRex1(m): 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
MizMyColi:

Honestly, I prefer Phantom6 plus.
I can go to war for that device. Lol.

I have started entering them small small via Twitter. I even requested phantom six and they sent a PM that I should send my office address to them. Make I dey look sha.

Yh its sleek n slim.

Ride on girl, we dey ur bk.
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by FrozeBABE: 8:23am On Oct 25, 2016
ucsparks:
OH HOW I HATE MTK PHONES embarassed

Abeg make i go open thread for Samsung users kiss
Please, provide them with explosion shields to reduce the number of casualties. Thank you grin

1 Like

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by FrozeBABE: 8:23am On Oct 25, 2016
My most favourite is the M3..small dopey
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by kesses: 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
My best brand is the Camon series
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by ucheuzor1(m): 10:54am On Oct 26, 2016
TappGroupNG:
I got mine for 23k. You can check the tecno store near you.
Thanks bro
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by ucheuzor1(m): 10:55am On Oct 26, 2016
TappGroupNG:
I got mine for 23k. You can check the tecno store near you.
Thanks bro
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by yinkzzboy: 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
Bolaadu:
I can't wait to get dat camon c9 by ending. pls how much now?
58k now bro due to rise in dollar
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by blessedvisky(m): 2:56am On Oct 27, 2016
valx2:
1 year plus now and still rocking my H8 aka (Droidpad8) this tab has made me above $2000 via fiverr.
How. Can you teach me too?
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by valx2: 10:19am On Oct 27, 2016
blessedvisky:

How. Can you teach me too?
I can teach you bro, only if you really wanna learn.
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
I am using phantom 6 right now and it perfectly suits my lifestyle with its beauty. So it's my best so far. wink
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
topradar4:
Tecno is like the Toyota of Phones, They are everywhere..

Yeah that's because they have good thinking people hence they bring out good products.
好思想,好产品。
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
ucsparks:
OH HOW I HATE MTK PHONES embarassed

Abeg make i go open thread for Samsung users kiss

I hope u don't end up blowing them off, otherwise take along a lot of bomb suits grin
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by mutvy: 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
Tecno T722.That phone with 4 SIM cards.
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by TappGroupNG: 10:46am On Oct 28, 2016
Delicious22:
Thanks Bro, what about the durability of the battery?
The battery lasts up to a day if fully charged and you're on it 24/7. It's okay.
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by TappGroupNG: 10:47am On Oct 28, 2016
ucheuzor1:

Please what's d price for techno w3.....am about buying techno camon c8 fairly used from a friend for 30k and I feel d price is quite high....
The tecno w3 as at the time I bought it was 25k
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by TappGroupNG: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2016
samuelson06:

Please how much is this phone now?
The tecno phone is 25k as at the time I bought it.
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by viso311: 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
@valx2 u ve a mail from viso311
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by FrozeBABE: 6:51am On Oct 31, 2016
mutvy:
Tecno T722.That phone with 4 SIM cards.
Ahah 4 Sims Ke.. Was there anything lik that?

1 Like

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by FrozeBABE: 6:54am On Oct 31, 2016
TappGroupNG:

The tecno w3 as at the time I bought it was 25k
When exactly did u get the device?
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by jerrysense: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2016
topradar4:
Tecno is like the Toyota of Phones, They are everywhere..
hardwork pays..theyve been pushing
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by jerrysense: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2016
untrue nigerian stories grin
FrozeBABE:

Ahah 4 Sims Ke.. Was there anything lik that?
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
jerrysense:
Tecno w4 still rocks better
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by jerrysense: 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
kesses:
My best brand is the Camon series
Ok. State ur reasons?
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by jerrysense: 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
rhektor:
Tecno m6 is a bomb it worth more than it costs
Try it a d you'll testify to the goodness of chinko phones
Lol. Try it when? It's no longer on sale broda
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by refreshrate: 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
...Folake gimme love o
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Floridax(m): 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
my best
p5
h6
boom j8

my p5 played spiderman 1&2 ,dungeon hunter 4, fifa 14,mc 4 nova 3 gangstar Vegas and many others without any lag with just 512 ram and Mali 400...amazing...

then h6 ...another little monster ..continued from where p5 stopped ,,I play asphalt 8 high settings,, Mk x FIFA 15, mc5, dungeon hunter 5, backstab, GTA San Andreas and more without problem.... and I finally played gangsta Rio...because my p5 couldn't play it.....so h6 served me well...with just 1gb ram and Mali 400 mp2.....flawless.....

now ,,am using the boss ,,boom j8....now am playing doom HD, asphalt extreme, half live, walking dead, assassins creed identity ,titan quest ,,brothers, epic if kings, and more....with 2gb ram and Mali t720 mp4....awesome.....

mhen tecno na bae...... ... as much as I love games ,,am enjoying every single one of them with tecno....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device / How To Find Phone Numbers By Name / BREAKING NEWS: Etisalat Blackberry Complete Is Now N1000!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.