Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Can Man Be Trusted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Man Be Trusted (1077 Views)

Can A Man Be Too Big For A Small Woman? / Can A Man Be Molested? / Should A Man Be Taller Than His Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Man Be Trusted by AdexBabie: 11:42am On Oct 24, 2009
Man are born to be cheating
Re: Can Man Be Trusted by galatico(m): 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2009
Babes are not excluded, infact the babes cheat more .
Re: Can Man Be Trusted by whitesturd(f): 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2009
my dear men cheat a lot.its just like some even studied cheating as a course in school and even graduated with a 1st class.they know all the techniques of cheating.
Re: Can Man Be Trusted by 190: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2009
@poster

rubbie who are u now referin 2~

quietly shakes head
Re: Can Man Be Trusted by AdexBabie: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2009
i mean all men
Re: Can Man Be Trusted by AdexBabie: 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2009
galatico, they both cheat on each other but man cheat alot, a man would even be telling you that is good for man but not good for woman. why? but if a man cut his wife cheating on him thats where wahala would start rom
Re: Can Man Be Trusted by sweetcoint(f): 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2009
read my lips MEN ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED EXCEPT THE GOD FEARING ONCE
Re: Can Man Be Trusted by Rosabelle(f): 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2009
sweetcoint:

read my lips MEN ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED EXCEPT THE GOD FEARING ONCE
Thats like one of the most rediculous things Ive ever read on this Nairaland!
Re: Can Man Be Trusted by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2009
Stop the male bashing threads. Its absolutely absurd.
Re: Can Man Be Trusted by mobilecvng: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2009
na wah ohare all men born to cheat?
Re: Can Man Be Trusted by iice(f): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2009
Don't you trust your brothers? undecided

Abeg they can be trusted. . .thank goodness for the men in my life! kiss kiss
Re: Can Man Be Trusted by agathamari(f): 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2009
you can only trust men as far as you can throw them
Re: Can Man Be Trusted by Godmother(f): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2009
iice:

Don't you trust your brothers? undecided

Abeg they can be trusted. . .thank goodness for the men in my life! kiss kiss

undecided undecided

agathamari:

you can only trust men as far as you can throw them

I support u,jare
Re: Can Man Be Trusted by debest1(m): 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2009
i'm a living witness Men can be trusted, Trust me i can be, wink wink
Re: Can Man Be Trusted by r231(m): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2009
yes we can be trusted.

at least wen men cheat you women always find out but on d other side if its women dat cheats dey take it to their grave men will neva find out
Re: Can Man Be Trusted by jextoban: 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2009
what re females born to be
Re: Can Man Be Trusted by jextoban: 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2009
this is an insane generalisation
Re: Can Man Be Trusted by jextoban: 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2009
i guess you could say d same bout all the males in your life and family. no disrespect ma'am
Re: Can Man Be Trusted by TheSeeker(m): 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2009
I think females are born-cheaters!
Re: Can Man Be Trusted by Rosabelle(f): 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2009
r231:

yes we can be trusted.
at least wen men cheat you women always find out but on d other side if its women dat cheats dey take it to their grave men will neva find out
LOL. cheesy And can you see how youve almost opened a new topic? grin
Ask yourself, how come we women always find out when men cheat and when we cheat you guys dont?
Well its because the woman always ALWAYS takes out time to study her man if she loves him. And so she notices immediately when theres a shift in character, and she can pinpoint what caused this shift.
But you men, as long as the woman is good in bed, beautiful (somtimes), hot body for your friends to envy you over and as long as she can cook and bear children, you people dont look out for otherthings.
It happened to my friend and I told him that if he married a girl he claimed to love and was sleeping in the same bed with her for 14months and didnt know she was cheating on him, then he is to blame!
So that one is not an argument sir!
Re: Can Man Be Trusted by r231(m): 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2009
Rosabelle:

LOL. cheesy And can you see how youve almost opened a new topic? grin
Ask yourself, how come we women always find out when men cheat and when we cheat you guys dont?
Well its because the woman always ALWAYS takes out time to study her man if she loves him. And so she notices immediately when theres a shift in character, and she can pinpoint what caused this shift.
But you men, as long as the woman is good in bed, beautiful (somtimes), hot body for your friends to envy you over and as long as she can cook and bear children, you people dont look out for otherthings.
It happened to my friend and I told him that if he married a girl he claimed to love and was sleeping in the same bed with her for 14months and didnt know she was cheating on him, then he is to blame!
So that one is not an argument sir!

haha I understand but disagree. women are smarter dan dat even if u study dem till your ears, nose and everything fall off u still won't know until Jesus come lol
Re: Can Man Be Trusted by Rosabelle(f): 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2009
cheesy grin looolll
Re: Can Man Be Trusted by vislabraye(m): 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2009
Adex Babie:

Man are born to be cheating
( I have to overlook the grammatical blunder )

I know a couple of women who were fed up with men but instead of whining, they became LESBIANS!
But if you decide to marry a man, i would advice that you don't carry that mindset of suspision into your matrimonial home.
Re: Can Man Be Trusted by Rosabelle(f): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2009
vislabraye:

But if you decide to marry a man, i would advice that you don't carry that mindset of suspision into your matrimonial home.
True that!
Re: Can Man Be Trusted by Pharoh: 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2009
vislabraye:

( I have to overlook the grammatical blunder )

I know a couple of women who were fed up with men but instead of whining, they became LESBIANS!

Let them carry jare, na their wahala both party cheats period. It is not relevant if one does it more.
Re: Can Man Be Trusted by r231(m): 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2009
Pharoh:

Let them carry jare, na their wahala both party cheats period. It is not relevant if one does it more.

true
Re: Can Man Be Trusted by iice(f): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2009
Godmother:

undecided undecided

cheesy I know right? cheesy
Re: Can Man Be Trusted by Ben13: 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2009
rabbish!
Re: Can Man Be Trusted by AniLee(f): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2009
jextoban:

this is an insane generalisation

cudnt agree anymore.
@OP judge not. And stop being so marginalized then maybe, just maybe, you may start seeing the good in some people.
Re: Can Man Be Trusted by facibabe(f): 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2009
both guy and ladies can not be trusted tooo. if both can be trusted, we will not be having problems of broken relationship or late marriage and fake love
Re: Can Man Be Trusted by atkinboy: 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2009
who is mr or mrs right, my grand ma do tell me trust no body
Re: Can Man Be Trusted by Youngpo413: 5:14am On Oct 04, 2014
facibabe: both guy and ladies can not be trusted tooo. if both can be trusted, we will not be having problems of broken relationship or late marriage and fake love

TOUCHE!

(1) (Reply)

My Gf Is Demanding Too Much / Help / B/w These Two Naija Babes Na Wich One U Go Gree Choose As A Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.