Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) (28774 Views)

Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" / Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again / Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by marv1: 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
Fayose is a BIG disgrace to my state whenever he makes senseless comments like this. Yet he has not proved to the whole world that it is a scam. He couldnt prove aisha buhari's scanda too. The ligations that he is going to face after his tenure na only him go tire. By that time nobody should say he is being pesecuted.
fitzmayowa:
It's time fayose shut his mouth and face governance in ekiti, no doubt that our politicians cashed in on the chibok girls for campaign and all other crappy things that followed the kidnapping which is very shameful...

That doesn't in anyway make it less true that those girls were indeed kidnapped, fayose as a governor and a family man who has children should not be caught making this kind of comment...

I sometimes wonder how ekiti people ended up with someone who can be classified as a thug with some of his utterances...SMH
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by danichoice: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
Fayose choses what to believe and what not to believe regardless of the facts available. This Fayose collecting billions from Dasuki to fund his election. Aluko, Obanikoro , Bank Officials etc testified to that, yet the "Able Governor " and his followers are yet to believe that he ever collected any money from Dasuki and somebody wants him to believe that chibok girls in far away Borno were kidnapped. How does that help his ministry of attacking the President?
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by mrsfavour(f): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
yrret:

I stand with you on this. Even if they were kidnapped we all know it was for political reason by the entire northern elders, Bornu government and APC gurus
Exactly !

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by anytexy: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
Luckylife:
Weather they are kidnapped or hidden in a secret place, one undisputed facts is that chibok girls are used for political reason by the bornu government,northern elders and APC godfathers . Wise 60% of Nigerians knows this .
Correct! SCAM is Chibok girls for all I care.
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by marv1: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
His days are numbered. I dont know why a gov will be spreading falsehood so glaring like this.
Alexk2:
I watched it on channels and his argument is too pointless that he should feel ashamed if he watched himself again making those baseless points.
First he said over 200 stds cannot be physics students from same school as a whole Ekiti state don't have up 500 physics stds. .... sad really? ..
For the records, not all the kidnapped stds are waec candidate. ..some are from lower classes; this explains why there are siblings in the pack ...and in a school like that, only less than half registered stds are science stds; I've never heard it anywhere that they are all science stds except from Fayose.
Then again in an attempt to buttress his falsehood, he said Ekiti has less than 500 science stds that wrote weac. ..haba; Alagba Fayose that's way too far against your our people. Even in just Ado-Ekiti, science stds should be more than 500 that registered for the last waec.
This is simply politics with bitterness without regard to human lives. This children are someone's daughter, sister and loved ones for crying loud.
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by sekundosekundo: 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

I pray your entire female relatives be kidnapped, tortured and raped, denied access to their parents for just 6 months, and when you come out crying for help they call it scam.

Shout a big Ameen!

Who is ABUBAKER SHAKOU, his family, siblings, kindred, age mates, parents, does it mean that no northerner knows this guy or anything about him maybe Shekou came from the moon or he's a ghost. Think, Think and Think again.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by Jexyme(f): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
harbdulrasaq88:
Ekiti state's Governor Ayodele Fayose, in a Channels interview reiterated his belief that the over 200 missing Chibok girls were not kidnapped by Boko Haram as widely believed. It's all a propaganda, he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqsRkAauNXo

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/10/video-i-still-dont-believe-chibok-girls.html

As you still don't believe that you're a governor but a tout and shameless belligerent.
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by sekundosekundo: 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
teepsee:
Sir FFK, you not the only one on this thought of line, but if you talk they call you IPOD youth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by intergral(m): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
Daniel1990:
Thank you my governor. They were never kidnapped. They were kept in the other room (hidden) and use as sex objects. The usual fate of northern Christians.

It pains an average Muslim to see a northern girl with a name like 'Aisha Bello' and she a Christian!

They are systematically demolishing Northern Christians Settlement, impoverishing them and worsen their economic disadvantages, causing them psychological trauma_ the easiest way for conversion.

At least the Islamization agenda has to start from the surrounding Christian communities first_charity, they say begins at home!
Mr Man, ,Bokoharam is real... I school in Adamawa State University mubi, which was among one of the towns captured by bokoharam....
I am a living witness, i have seen bokoharam killing with my own eyes so please this is not something to make fun about cos i managed to escape with the help of God almighty....
One of the girls kidnapped was my course mate's sister tho she is is not among the ones released...
May God 4give u and fayose..

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by anonymuz(m): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
Chibok girls na scam!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by sekundosekundo: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
marv1:
His days are numbered. I dont know why a gov will be spreading falsehood so glaring like this.

Just like Buhari and apc that deceived millions of Nigerians with their CHANGE mantra.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by sekundosekundo: 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
Osu people has invoke d spirit of Osu on fayose..he think he can have their support. lailai

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by Saheed69(m): 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
He should have said this during Jonathan regime at least the money looted by him and other members of their party would have been saved for the ☔ days.
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by sekundosekundo: 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
ycat:
These are comments Fayose shouldn't be caught making, just like invading a bank with thug to rescue a hoe and sending several Ekiti boys to Ugu republic. He needs to focus on the Maalu squad and defending Tinubu that we support him on.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by Nten: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
I am of the same view with you sir

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by NaijaBlend: 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
Fayose is a governor I respect in Ngeria today. If all the governors o Nigeria would love their people like this man, Fulani herdsmen will never come close not to talk of slaughtering innocent people while they sleep.

God bless Fayose!

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by CandyDiamond(f): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
Chibok girls saga look like a scam because 200 females students cannot register for Physics exams in one center,where are the males, if the school is a female school how can 200 students will be writing WEAC in a remote village,why is it difficult for weac to release the name of students that is writing the so called science exam in that school with their pictures for verification, [/b]everything don't seems to add up with reality[b].
Why is it that the released girls cannot make their selves available for press briefing, why is it that the girls in SS3 writing science exam cannot hear come and go in English without an interpreter. They are not telling the real truth of Chibok girls saga,too many loopholes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by wawale(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
PDP can never rule this country again. If parents in north east are listening to this man ll they vote for PDP in 2019?if like of fayoses are not being silent for the reasonable one in PDP to talk no reasonable man ll take PDP serious.
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by degamemaster(m): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
Osu people has invoke d spirit of Osu on fayose..he think he can have their support. lailai
When will you leave the "osu people" out of your predicaments?

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by Ahmeduana(m): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
harbdulrasaq88:
Ekiti state's Governor Ayodele Fayose, in a Channels interview reiterated his belief that the over 200 missing Chibok girls were not kidnapped by Boko Haram as widely believed. It's all a propaganda, he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqsRkAauNXo

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/10/video-i-still-dont-believe-chibok-girls.html

LIKEWISE ME.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by odamaken(m): 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
fitzmayowa:
It's time fayose shut his mouth and face governance in ekiti, no doubt that our politicians cashed in on the chibok girls for campaign and all other crappy things that followed the kidnapping which is very shameful...

That doesn't in anyway make it less true that those girls were indeed kidnapped, fayose as a governor and a family man who has children should not be caught making this kind of comment...

I sometimes wonder how ekiti people ended up
with someone who can be classified as a thug with some of his utterances...SMH
shut up fitzmayowa it's a shame that u r so daft to understand anything else

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by Ahmeduana(m): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
jaymejate:
Bro i stand with you 100%. The Federal govt is just trying all their best to make me believe too
NOT ONLY YOU, THOSE BROOM WAVING CULT ARE TRYING DESPERATELY TO CLOSE THE LOSE END OF CHIBOK GIRLS STORY, YOU JUST WATCH, THEY ARE GOING TO SLIPP.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by Ahmeduana(m): 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
Luckylife:
Weather they are kidnapped or hidden in a secret place, one undisputed facts is that chibok girls are used for political reason by the bornu government,northern elders and APC godfathers . Wise 60% of Nigerians knows this .
THANK YOU FOR SEEING THROUGH THE CHARADES.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by WOCKHARDI(m): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
Right from day one, many things about this Chibok girls saga don't add up.
1. The logistics of kidnapping and conveying about 219 girls without any challenge on the convoy by our able Armed Forces beats my imagination.
. At the heat of saga, almost all the world powers showed concern. America, China, Britain and France came with all their sophisticated trackers but found nothing. Within one week they had all left. Why? Most likely, they saw nothing.
3. Did one governor not say that the girls are held in a bunker. Really?
4. They are supposed to sit for physics exam. Yet, so far, none of them could express herself in English language - always needing interpreters.
5. Boko Haram released them today, by tomorrow our army was attacked and many were allegedly missing in action.
6. Echetaram echetaram.
I mean, so many questions begging for answers.
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by hollywater: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
I must confess that Fayose is a fearless human being.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by Ajimight(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
i know this form day 1 that chiko girls are scam
let make it to together ur shorting service that pay in bitcoin http://cur.lv/13dbgx

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by chat2deen(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
Gov Fayose! Commander General anti-malu vigilante group. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by naphcoco(m): 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
Going by reason: it is not possible for a school in Borno state that is so academically disadvantaged to have "237 girls alone" sitting for "PHYSICS" not GOVT exam in WAEC. Meanwhile, the blocks of classes as shown telly does not appear to capacitate 600 students in all. This is the common logical reason Mr Fayose is establishing that has earned him undeserved names.
Moreso, it was confirmed that, the girls that regained their freedom, are unable to make simple sentence in english language. Also, they are shielded from interviews. Well, God knows best. However, I'll implore Nigerians to keep open minds to issues, instead of allowing their reasoning and judgment to be driven by politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by chat2deen(m): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
[quote author=NaijaBlend post=50445051]
Fayose is a governor I respect in Ngeria today. If all the governors o Nigeria would love their people like this man, Fulani herdsmen will never come close not to talk of slaughtering innocent people while they sleep.

God bless Fayose!

[/quot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by Siscooh: 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
HtwoOw:
As long as it fuels thier hate for Buhari I'm sure one clown will rush this to featured page

How does He fuel hate? How? Be objective for your own good.
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by xcuggsm(m): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
intergral:
Mr Man, ,Bokoharam is real... I school in Adamawa State University mubi, which was among one of the towns captured by bokoharam....
I am a living witness.
One of the girls kidnapped was my course mate's sister tho she is is not among the ones released...
May God 4give u and fayose..
Well said. I am still trying to convince my 8 years old daughter that she is not a chibok girl.

According to her, being branded a chibok girl is the latest fad in her school. And aunty Oby Ezekwesili is the Junior sister of Lai Mohammed.

Come 2017 I am packing her off to school in the US before they teach her that John the Baptist is Shekau's ancestor. undecided
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by Prince16: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
obailala:
This man sells HOPE to many...

He sells a special type of HOPE to many emotionally and mentally unstable wailers; the logic being that "if even a governor reasons like this, then we aren't actually crazy for reasoning the way we do when we say chibok is scam."
grin
I've just dashed u my like.
Pls use it well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others / Court Stops INEC, APC From Disqualifying Zamfara Candidates / MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.