Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Legally Married To Two Wives Before Knowing God, What Should I Do? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Legally Married To Two Wives Before Knowing God, What Should I Do? (25858 Views)

Fornication Is Not Just Sleeping With Someone You Are Not Married To... / Why Do Legally Married Women Who Have Sex Not Considered Worthy By God? / Having Two Wives But Now A Born Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legally Married To Two Wives Before Knowing God, What Should I Do? by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 10:29am On Oct 25, 2016
chukstel:

@okeyson, I want to know- can you quote the book chapter and verse where Abraham denounce his wife and God approves it.

Also why did David and Solomon did not denounce their wife and concubines?

Truth is with wife's more problems and troubles if you cannot manage them well. It really distroys homes but to say denounce any.......

I am yet to see where in the bible it is stated that if you marry more than one wife you will not inherit heaven. Who amongst all knows the mind of God? We keep saying Gods mind from our own opinion/our GO says
talking about this I want you read matt 19 very closely and as for what my G.O says I want to tell you that the holy spirit is still at work and then reveals the mind of God to us his children.
Re: Legally Married To Two Wives Before Knowing God, What Should I Do? by BlessedHay(m): 10:41am On Oct 25, 2016
Rapuru14:

Some believe that the Old Testament of the Holy Bible is less of the holy scriptures.

But could you please state where the word of God stated that any man that has two wives has already been issued with Hell certificate, or
Are you just envying their supposed two wives ""

Some believe that the Old Testament of the Holy Bible is less of the holy scriptures.

But could you please state where the word of God stated that any man that has two wives has already been issued with Hell certificate, or
Are you just envying their supposed two wives ""

But could you please state where the word of God stated that any man that has two wives has already been issued with Hell fire certificate, or
Are you just envying their supposed two wives "enjoyment".

No, come out plain let's know how to help you.

i din condemn the man, cos am i God, i only adviced him to be prayerful and whats there for me to envy Too wives means two problems if ya dont know, well, i have got none yet
Re: Legally Married To Two Wives Before Knowing God, What Should I Do? by jabojafa(m): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
ollah2:
What do you mean it's not allowed in Christianity? Where is it written in the Bible that you shouldn't marry more than one wife? I'm waiting for ur response
Gen 2:18 God is d originator of marriage. He made dem male and female. To Adam He said i will make him a help meet not meets. Gen 2:24
Re: Legally Married To Two Wives Before Knowing God, What Should I Do? by ollah2: 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
jabojafa:
Gen 2:18 God is d originator of marriage. He made dem male and female. To Adam He said i will make him a help meet not meets. Gen 2:24

You are a comedian. So this translate to not marrying more than one wife. You've been brainwashed
Re: Legally Married To Two Wives Before Knowing God, What Should I Do? by jabojafa(m): 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
ollah2:

You are a comedian. So this translate to not marrying more than one wife. You've been brainwashed
yeah i prefer to be washed with God's word than to be an infidel
Re: Legally Married To Two Wives Before Knowing God, What Should I Do? by ollah2: 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
jabojafa:
yeah i prefer to be washed with God's word than to be an infidel

The same genesis u quoted has other chapter that didn't say no to polygamy. But u stylishly copied the one that suit ur comment.
Re: Legally Married To Two Wives Before Knowing God, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
according to God's foundation n creation of d earth and its inhabitant, HE created 1woman for 1man,so y will a woman go n overfeed a man dat has already eaten
beedam:

Prof, concubine ke? When the man said "Married"

Na wa o!
Re: Legally Married To Two Wives Before Knowing God, What Should I Do? by beedam(f): 5:58am On Oct 26, 2016
profolaolu:
according to God's foundation n creation of d earth and its inhabitant, HE created 1woman for 1man,so y will a woman go n overfeed a man dat has already eaten

Do you know the story behind their marriage? why are you putting the blame on the woman?

The people in our "Almighty" Bible that has 'wives' nko? Were their 2nd wives regarded as concubines?
Re: Legally Married To Two Wives Before Knowing God, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
Yes of course even frm Genesis to Revelation,Jesus said God made dem man n woman nt man n women,dreee are lot of scriptures dat shows dat 1man 1woman
beedam:

Do you know the story behind their marriage? why are you putting the blame on the woman?

The people in our "Almighty" Bible that has 'wives' nko? Were their 2nd wives regarded as concubines?
Re: Legally Married To Two Wives Before Knowing God, What Should I Do? by SURElee(f): 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
tempex88:
Based on doctrines preached by churches today, they will advice u to divorce the other wives and stick to the first one. However, based on my own understanding and interpretation, number of wife's married shouldn't stop u from entering God's kingdom. However, it will limit the role u can play in the church as u can not lead

Gbam! God bless you dear

1 Like

Re: Legally Married To Two Wives Before Knowing God, What Should I Do? by Okite15(m): 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
SURElee:

Gbam! God bless you dear
very wrong understanding and interpretation.
Re: Legally Married To Two Wives Before Knowing God, What Should I Do? by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 10:40am On Nov 02, 2016
[quote author=chukstel post=50483409]

@okeyson, I want to know- can you quote the book chapter and verse where Abraham denounce his wife and God approves it.

Also why did David and Solomon did not denounce their wife and concubines?

Truth is with wife's more problems and troubles if you cannot manage them well. It really distroys homes but to say denounce any.......

I am yet to see where in the bible it is stated that if you marry more than one wife you will not inherit heaven. Who amongst all knows the mind of God? We keep saying Gods mind from our own opinion/our GO says[/quote ] sorry but u can't fool me I know that God is not an author of confusion and I know he speaks to everyone who cares to know and who;s heart is ready to listen and I know that in time memorial even jesus says that in the begining God made it a man and his wife.
Re: Legally Married To Two Wives Before Knowing God, What Should I Do? by OmaHomes(f): 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
I think u need the bible reading more!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Okpaleke: Rejected As Bishop In Imo, Accepted By The Pope As Cardinal (Video) / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.