Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Nigerians Praising Buhari With Microphone In London (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Praising Buhari With Microphone In London (video) (638 Views)

Photos Of Anti Okorocha Protesters Begging For Participants With Microphone / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / 12 Conditions For “praising” Buhari By Farooq A. Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Praising Buhari With Microphone In London (video) by bnanzip(m): 10:49am On Oct 23, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq6I9zMglZc
This is what they are saying, in case you do not understand Hausa very well:

Sai Baba Buhari = "Only Father Buhari"
Inyamari, sai Baba Buhari = "Igbo is saying, Only Father Buhari"
Yorbawa, sai Baba Buhari = "Yoruba is saying, Only Father Buhari"

But with the current Economic Policies restricting use of ATM cards abroad and Recession and what is happening, do you think these people will still sing the same song?

Re: Nigerians Praising Buhari With Microphone In London (video) by CHANNELStv2020: 10:53am On Oct 23, 2016
NONSENSE
Re: Nigerians Praising Buhari With Microphone In London (video) by jesse8048(m): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2016
I am not understanding, someone explain pls.
Re: Nigerians Praising Buhari With Microphone In London (video) by mazifrankmore: 11:06am On Oct 23, 2016
Shameless old men
I wonder who bought them burger
Re: Nigerians Praising Buhari With Microphone In London (video) by vanbonattel: 11:22am On Oct 23, 2016
Zombies, London branch.
Re: Nigerians Praising Buhari With Microphone In London (video) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Praising Buhari With Microphone In London (video) by Dreambeat: 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
This was most likely before the election.I can assure you most of them are regretting their decisions right now.

(1) (Reply)

10 Quotes From President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At Oxford University / How Is It That The Recession Has Affected Everything Produced Locally?? / Political Quote Of The Day By FAYOSE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.