Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,978 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler (24543 Views)

Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance / Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' / Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by Rooneyboy(m): 6:50am On Oct 24, 2016
Pls who has her contact !
I've got a contract for her
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 24, 2016
Cutehector:
2dugged look you have to be humble else no one will help you! It's as simple as that. I created a thread sometime seeking for help, and a lot of nairalanders, "alot" wanted to assist...

If you need help then you humbly ask for it...
see me see hector o,what was not humble in my comment?
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by enyolar123(m): 6:50am On Oct 24, 2016
The world is so fragile we can't afford to wait for what we want, when it's convenient, and when we have abundance...
It is not enough to hear
It does not suffice to consider it
It won't bring result to think about it
Act on it today and change your financial story
Together you and I change the world!!!
Join MMM
Guider Eniola Adams says so

Dont be left behind, follow the guide below to register for free

HOW REGISTER NEW PARTICIPANTS

Go to nigeria - mmm . net/registration

Fill in your details details.

INVITE email: (eniola . adams82 @ gmail . com)

Guider's email: eniola . adams82 @ gmail . com

Guiders phone number: +2348093137350
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by nathpope(m): 6:52am On Oct 24, 2016
tolugar:
So nice

She is a shoe maker.

Cobblers mend shoe

Pls, do tell...
Jst because "cobbler" sounds cool to d ears, Most pple think "shoe maker" is an insult.

Na aboki gangan b d cobbler.. .
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by Cutehector(m): 6:52am On Oct 24, 2016
2dugged:
see me see hector o,what was not humble in my comment?
you are just too too rash... relax.. I believe the moment you quit flaring up in your replies, the more doors will open for you.
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 24, 2016
Cutehector:
you are just too too rash... relax.. I believe the moment you quit flaring up in your replies, the more doors will open for you.
hehehehe, I see where you are going, park well,it's too early for this
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by Rooneyboy(m): 6:54am On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by DaSugarBoi(m): 6:54am On Oct 24, 2016
Rooneyboy:

o
I have her contact . She has made 3 footies for me dis year. She is a pro
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by Cutehector(m): 6:55am On Oct 24, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, I see where you are going, park well,it's too early for this
your pride will lead u nowhere
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by adebnl: 6:59am On Oct 24, 2016
Love women wit hand work abeg somebody should pls help me wit her number kiss
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by ArabMopol(m): 7:03am On Oct 24, 2016
Ceoflexygist:
A young female Nigerian cobbler, Raufu Ayowunmi Aishat is the Chief Executive Officer of her own shoe making company.

See more Photos after the cut...

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/10/23/photos-check-out-this-nice-shoes-made-by-a-young-female-nigerian-cobbler/

Photo credit: Young Business Leaders of Nigeria

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
is not going to last.... because is not pure leather but fiber... I hate cooperate shoes , I wore it only when I'm on official duties
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by awakeuche(m): 7:03am On Oct 24, 2016
2dugged:
hector, if you can't help me shift Abeg, you think everyone is like you?
we are all like hector.... Learn anything you can dear.
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 24, 2016
Cutehector:
your pride will lead u nowhere
see this one?,do you have comprehension problem or is this an overflow from another thread? Because I can't even imagine what all this your blabbering is all about, I had to go back and read my comment, still can't fantom how this correlates with my comment, you must be sleep walking
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 24, 2016
awakeuche:
we are all like hector.... Learn anything you can dear.
speak for yourself, birds of a feather, doesn't imply all birds
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by awakeuche(m): 7:07am On Oct 24, 2016
Felixtuta:
This is lovely...the government will not see and encourage her ooo, they will prefer the foreign once, then sit in their offices telling us to support made in Nigeria product.
Na today? You will see the official budget having things like building of community town halls 60 billion, useless things no one needs.... They will not invest in their small businessmen and women....

1 Like

Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by awakeuche(m): 7:09am On Oct 24, 2016
2dugged:
speak for yourself, birds of a feather, doesn't imply all birds
Then keep flying from pillar to post and see if anyone gives a rat's ass
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 24, 2016
awakeuche:
Then keep flying from pillar to post and see if anyone gives a rat's ass
hehehehe, I see you and hector actually have comprehension problem,smh, and btw Nairaland is not a pillar nor a post, got it?
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by rockyh(m): 7:11am On Oct 24, 2016
On please send me her number I need to see her
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by Turks: 7:12am On Oct 24, 2016
A female touch always stands out.
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by Enaxfarm: 7:13am On Oct 24, 2016
Can I have her number, will like to patronize her.
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by StarCj(m): 7:14am On Oct 24, 2016
Ceoflexygist:
A young female Nigerian cobbler, Raufu Ayowunmi Aishat is the Chief Executive Officer of her own shoe making company.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/10/23/photos-check-out-this-nice-shoes-made-by-a-young-female-nigerian-cobbler/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

where does she stay incase if someone is interested in the shoes
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by philo3(m): 7:17am On Oct 24, 2016
Oyiboman69:
obviously ,she's a good woman to be,
not those makeup dolls that infects everywhere with fake personalities
befor I go forget,na me first come.
All na hustle
Go get yours
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by DONGOYARO1: 7:21am On Oct 24, 2016
Enaxfarm:
Can I have her number, will like to patronize her.
Raufuaishat@yahoo.com 08092718489
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by KiNiBiGd: 7:23am On Oct 24, 2016
Woman with class n brain, love u so much
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by awakeuche(m): 7:27am On Oct 24, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, I see you and hector actually have comprehension problem,smh, and btw Nairaland is not a pillar nor a post, got it?
Lol maybe we do, meanwhile you are having sound decision problems.... If you really need something to learn i'd suggest you start with some Manner's, i've heard that people who do go far in life..... Op meanwhile kudos to that lady who's made a sound decision making shoes, she's definitely going places.
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by azahmed(m): 7:27am On Oct 24, 2016
This is so lovely! but dey suppose to include her contact details some of us may want to place order
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by idu1(m): 7:27am On Oct 24, 2016
tolugar:
So nice

She is a shoe maker.

Cobblers mend shoe
hummm @signature...
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by oluwamile(m): 7:29am On Oct 24, 2016
Ceoflexygist:

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
plz let me av her no,am interested
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by idu1(m): 7:30am On Oct 24, 2016
2dugged:
I feel inspired to learn a skill, maybe mechanic, or maybe a generator repairer, or alumaco, Nairalanders help me decide, nice shoes BTW
good. Contact gazzuzz for your mechanic training cheesy
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by awakeuche(m): 7:31am On Oct 24, 2016
Cutehector:
i thought so too, so defensive
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by Cutehector(m): 7:34am On Oct 24, 2016
awakeuche:
i thought so too, so defensive
thank u so much, and she wants help, simple advice she can't adopt, instead be forming rubbish.

In reality these are the kind of ladies you will see begging their male friends for money upandan. Instead of her to be humble so someone can help her life, na to flare up for me Wey she never even see.. u can just know someone's character by their social media communicative abilities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 24, 2016
awakeuche:
Lol maybe we do, meanwhile you are having sound decision problems.... If you really need something to learn i'd suggest you start with some Manner's, i've heard that people who do go far in life..... Op meanwhile kudos to that lady who's made a sound decision making shoes, she's definitely going places.
well obviously I already have a certificate and want to add a skill,but fools like you always assume the worst of people, I think you need to learn how to mind your business if you have nothing useful to say, quoting people out of context doesn't make you sound intelligent, I don't need to learn manners cos I already have manners but quoting people with nothing useful to say doesnt portray much of someone with manners, now run along

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goals To Pursue Before 30 / I Currently Need Your Sincere, Unbiased advice / 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.