Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler (24531 Views)

Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance / Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' / Young Female Nigerian Police Officer. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 24, 2016
idu1:
good. Contact gazzuzz for your mechanic training cheesy
ok grin
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by lagosrd: 7:51am On Oct 24, 2016
Can she make one for me and how do I pay her and get the goods via speed post . I think am very much impressed.
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 24, 2016
sylvar02:
Y'all can buy the shoes...

No be Aba made grin
Nd u tink her product is upto Aba made quality? FYI, Aba made products r selling in Dubai
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 24, 2016
Cutehector:
thank u so much, and she wants help, simple advice she can't adopt, instead be forming rubbish.

In reality these are the kind of ladies you will see begging their male friends for money upandan
. Instead of her to be humble so someone can help her life, na to flare up for me Wey she never even see.. u can just know someone's character by their social media communicative abilities.
advice , don't make assumptions about people you know nothing about, assumptions is for fools, how much you even get self wey people go dey ask you?, now I see where this is coming from,I don't blame your ignorance, I blame those lazy girls who have made themselves charity cases. You need to come out of your shell not every lady is like your epiphyte female friends, that I am indecisive about which to choose doesn't translate to asking for money, all this small boys self, btw I have a Bsc and a small paying job,while you are there talking about Lodge, smh

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by wadetaw202: 7:55am On Oct 24, 2016
trishapal:
Mods are learning fast now. This time they didn't say "made by a young female Nairalander"

You is cool. And I've got a feeling you is know it that you is a cool somebori
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by awakeuche(m): 8:12am On Oct 24, 2016
2dugged:
well obviously I already have a certificate and want to add a skill,but fools like you always assume the worst of people, I think you need to learn how to mind your business if you have nothing useful to say, quoting people out of context doesn't make you sound intelligent, I don't need to learn manners cos I already have manners but quoting people with nothing useful to say doesnt portray much of someone with manner, now run along
I am glad you have a certificate, i am also glad you posses some Manner's, insults are unnecessary......Your decision to learn a skill is note worthy and commendable and i wish you all the luck you need.....

I am sorry if you feel hurt by my words as that was not my intentions. I noticed that censure brings out the best in people, well at least my workers, and have acquired a taste for talking that way........ Try not to be too quick to throw insults. Have a lovely day and dont quote me again please.
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by sarahade(f): 8:22am On Oct 24, 2016
Doctorfitz:
These kinda hardworking ladies are what we need for this country and for our children not ladies who reveal undies and claim its mordenization a.k.a we are in d 21st century.

So how do you know she doesn't open her pant everywhere or if girls that wear pants donot work hard or they are not good mothers.

Be careful what you say nobody is perfect and the person you think is bad might be your savior.
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by Doctorfitz: 8:28am On Oct 24, 2016
sarahade:

So how do you know she doesn't open her pant everywhere or if girls that wear pants donot work hard or they are not good mothers.

Be careful what you say nobody is perfect and the person you think is bad might be your savior.

Na wa oo,pls settle down read what I wrote and read ur response y is my comment pricking u dis much? do u also expose ur undies?...wat has saviour got to do with being a good role model or help?..na wa 4 una oo..1ce una jst get free access to internet e no dey hard to knw.
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 24, 2016
awakeuche:
I am glad you have a certificate, i am also glad you posses some Manner's, insults are unnecessary......Your decision to learn a skill is note worthy and commendable and i wish you all the luck you need.....

I am sorry if you feel hurt by my words as that was not my intentions. I noticed that censure brings out the best in people, well at least my workers, and have acquired a taste for talking that way........ Try not to be too quick to throw insults. Have a lovely day and dont quote me again please.
you quoted me first, so don't tell me not to quote you again, next time learn to give people benefit of a doubt before blabbering, I am not your worker, don't come online and quote people like you are talking to your so called workers, that's just rude, anyway apology accepted, have a nice day too
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by jamaljalal(m): 8:38am On Oct 24, 2016
is this for real.....Nigeria govt can u see this......... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by awakeuche(m): 8:41am On Oct 24, 2016
2dugged:
you quoted me first, so don't tell me not to quote you again, next time learn to give people benefit of a doubt before blabbering, I am not your worker, don't come online and quote people like you are talking to your so called workers, that's just rude, anyway apology accepted, have a nice day too
Jesus save me!
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by delpee(f): 8:41am On Oct 24, 2016
Rooneyboy:
Pls who has her contact !

I've got a contract for her

Aeesha Collections
She's on Instagram @
aeeshacollections_page
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by DaSugarBoi(m): 8:43am On Oct 24, 2016
Visit her I.G page and feed ur eyes : @aeeshacollections_page
Her digit: 08092718489
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by sarahade(f): 8:43am On Oct 24, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Na wa oo,pls settle down read what I wrote and read ur response y is my comment pricking u dis much? do u also expose ur undies?...wat has saviour got to do with being a good role model or help?..na wa 4 una oo..1ce una jst get free access to internet e no dey hard to knw.

I settled down to read before quoting you.
Your comment is silly to me not prickly. And if you used the word good role model i wont quote you
Of course why wont i expose my undies grin my boo no go see am ni
And I didn't get free acess to internet sorry i pay 1000 for 1.5gb on mtn so your assumption is wrong.
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 24, 2016
awakeuche:
Jesus save me!
nice to meet you too grin
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by awakeuche(m): 8:49am On Oct 24, 2016
2dugged:
nice to meet you too grin
Lol, if i had known you are so much an amazon, i would have kept my opinion to myself..... You do have a strong sense of who you are, its lovely...... I sincerely wish you luck, meanwhile training yourself as a property developer would be easier and more satisfactory
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by delpee(f): 8:50am On Oct 24, 2016
Lovely shoes! Great girl!!
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2016
tolugar:
So nice

She is a shoe maker.

Cobblers mend shoe
Get it done by half past 8
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 24, 2016
And she is also beautiful..... Good trained Muslim girl,
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by Doctorfitz: 8:55am On Oct 24, 2016
sarahade:

I settled down to read before quoting you.
Your comment is silly to me not prickly. And if you used the word good role model i wont quote you
Of course why wont i expose my undies grin my boo no go see am ni
And I didn't get free acess to internet sorry i pay 1000 for 1.5gb on mtn so your assumption is wrong.

I Went tru ur previous posts,comments,bitter e- fights with people I shook my head and I found out I made a grave mistake giving u dis attention...so much bitterneSs and anger in u wow...eya
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 24, 2016
awakeuche:
Lol, if i had known you are so much an amazon, i would have kept my opinion to myself..... You do have a strong sense of who you are, its lovely...... I sincerely wish you luck, meanwhile training yourself as a property developer would be easier and more satisfactory
you mean like an estate agent?
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by AuroraB(f): 9:03am On Oct 24, 2016
Cutehector:
2dugged look you have to be humble else no one will help you! It's as simple as that. I created a thread sometime seeking for help, and a lot of nairalanders, "alot" wanted to assist...

If you need help then you humbly ask for it...
Must she create a thread to get the help she needs? Did she break any NL rule?
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by Itydee(m): 9:05am On Oct 24, 2016
I'm interested in them shoes. let her contact me so we can discuss prices and delivery terms
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 24, 2016
AuroraB:
Must she create a thread to get the help she needs? Did she break any NL rule?
my sister I tire o,just read down and see the incoherent mentions i have gotten,I was even tagged different names self, the tin con even tire me,I had to go back and read what I wrote over and over again to see if I probably implied something else to get all those rude mentions, I don't know when asking to be assisted in making a decision now translates to asking for money, small boys that think because they can buy their own boxers and subscribe, that that's where the world ends
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by awakeuche(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2016
2dugged:
you mean like an estate agent?
estate agent deals mostly on the financial and caretaker part of it, while a property developer can get a contract to redesign, build, manage, lease or sell the property......
First thing is to print a large poster announcing what you do, stake it at junctions where it can be easily noticed and also on social networking sites..... Meet some land agents and tell them you'd need their contacts incase your clients require properties to buy or sell.... Advertise bogus properties it doesnt matter on the sign posts, print a complimentary card..... Meet people alot especially rich people in your place of worship and hand them your cards, always keep bringing up your agency in conversations...... Wait for a call or lobby for one anywhere you can, if you get a call to provide property you can revert to calling the other agents who are already established and get 5-10% of any price agreed on, from there you're good to go..... This is one of my options
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by AdamsAlli(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2016
How can we get her contact to patronize her
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by ZeroShenanigan(m): 9:11am On Oct 24, 2016
No, this can't be true, All these shoes are made with sophisticated machines in refined manufacturing environment. Check the finishing and smoothness, it's totally out of naija.
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 24, 2016
awakeuche:
estate agent deals mostly on the financial and caretaker part of it, while a property developer can get a contract to redesign, build, manage, lease or sell the property......
First thing is to print a large poster announcing what you do, stake it at junctions where it can be easily noticed and also on social networking sites..... Meet some land agents and tell them you'd need their contacts incase your clients require properties to buy or sell.... Advertise bogus properties it doesnt matter on the sign posts, print a complimentary card..... Meet people alot especially rich people in your place of worship and hand them your cards, always keep bringing up your agency in conversations...... Wait for a call or lobby for one anywhere you can, if you get a call to provide property you can revert to calling the other agents who are already established and get 5-10% of any price agreed on, from there you're good to go..... This is one of my options
thanks alot for the information, that wasn't so hard to do, was it? grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by sarahade(f): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2016
Doctorfitz:

I Went tru ur previous posts,comments,bitter e- fights with people I shook my head and I found out I made a grave mistake giving u dis attention...so much bitterneSs and anger in u wow...eya

Thank you so much for viewing my previous posts comments and bitter e fights. I would have checked yours too but I'm tired. Anyways thanks for the attention even if was a mistake grin grin you can create a thread for me to help deal with my bitterneSs and anger.
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2016
2dugged:
I feel inspired to learn a skill, maybe mechanic, or maybe a generator repairer, or alumaco, Nairalanders help me decide, nice shoes BTW
which one do you have in mind?
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 24, 2016
dumo1:

which one do you have in mind?
in all honesty none in particular, still indecisive
Re: Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler by AuroraB(f): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2016
2dugged:
my sister I tire o,just read down and see the incoherent mentions i have gotten,I was even tagged different names self, the tin con even tire me,I had to go back and read what I wrote over and over again to see if I probably implied something else to get all those rude mentions, I don't know when asking to be assisted in making a decision now translates to asking for money, small boys that think because they can buy their own boxers and subscribe, that that's where the world ends
Pay them no attention, dear smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Forms Of Frustration Single Men Face At Work – My Case / Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019 For Trade And Non-Trades Men/Women / I Currently Need Your Sincere, Unbiased advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.