Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque (27264 Views)

Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture / Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA / Protesting Youths Boo, Stone Ortom As Military Battle Protests In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by Tyche(m): 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
The genesis please?
Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by serikiYCU(m): 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hmmmmmm, the world is really coming to an end. Hitesimu bi ablillhai jemian walla tafaraku. Hold fast to the guidance of Allah and do not disintegrate.

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by ArabMopol(m): 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
AFONJAS their terrorist friends from desert are cowardice.... Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by prinsam30: 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
there shall be Confusion in the Tent of my enemies

Saith the Lord

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
as a religionist, I will prefer we do away with the sole called foreign religion and embrace our traditional religion, and something of this shameful act committed by its adherents would not have happened

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by seguno2: 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
Are the youths waking up or they are just being manipulated?

2 Likes

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by LoveJesus87(m): 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
INTROVERT:
grin cheesy watching ... At times person will want to comment but fear
Lol

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by HomeOfMe(f): 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
Narrow-minded clowns,mcheeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by 2n2k(m): 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
Tyche:
The genesis please?

Be contented with The Revelation
Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by cupidhero(m): 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
So faction don enter Mosque?interesting.

At the end of the day, all religious faiths are the same at the top, with a strong power struggle for the juicy positions of who takes charge of the affairs.

This is very common in Churches, but did not know it happened at Mosques too. Was reading the other day, how some Young Pastors at the Redeem are playing to push a certain Pastor to Head the Church, when Adeboye is no more,and even the Adeboye looks to me like somebody who might live forever.

Since we are here having this discussion, i have a question to the Catholics. Why was the other "LIVING POPE" removed?some say has a wife and kids, is that true? i do not like secrets, so the Catholics should come here and answer me.

What has Catholicism got to do with this? Are you normal?

2 Likes

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by onyiloyi(m): 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

At the end of the day, all religious faiths are the same at the top, with a strong power struggle for the juicy positions of who takes charge of the affairs.

This is very common in Churches, but did not know it happened at Mosques too. Was reading the other day, how some Young Pastors at the Redeem are playing to push a certain Pastor to Head the Church, when Adeboye is no more,and even the Adeboye looks to me like somebody who might live forever.

Since we are here having this discussion, i have a question to the Catholics. Why was the other "LIVING POPE" removed?some say has a wife and kids, is that true? i do not like secrets, so the Catholics should come here and answer me.

It's not true the pope resigned due to personal reasons, he was not removed
Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by APCsupporter: 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Nigeria is fast becoming Africa's most primitive nation courtesy of this tribe

Shut up. Its better to be seen as primitive than to be seen as a criminal. In countries like India an average Nigerian is seen as a scammer because of the ibos

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by uboma(m): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
cupidhero:
What has Catholicism got to do with this? Are you normal?

He asked a simple question.
Respond to the question if you are knowledgeable about it.
And if not, simply pass on.
the question should be directed to you alone, Are you normal at all?
Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by Tinyemeka(m): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

Heard he was ill and couldn't handle the rigours of managing the Papal office. He still resides in the Vatican at Mater Ecclesiae monastery.

Point of correction. He wasn't removed but gave up the post of hs own accord. The 2nd only pope in Catholic history after Pope Celestine V in 1294 to have done so.

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by reflx(m): 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
Na them them...
If na church.. the other man for just go open im own church...
Easy does it.

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by ehissi(m): 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
Wetin this type thing dey do for hia!!?? Politics section for that matter?? angry

Whey seun and all these mods sef... undecided

Una no go carry una garuwa go religious section abi??

Na who una wan give 1billion years ban una dey find??

**spreads mat on the floor**

Make I kukuma sitdon hia, dey drink the garri small small with dry fish, dey watch as bullets go dey fly!!

:8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by Tyche(m): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
2n2k:

angry
Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by DabuIIIT: 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

just say you wanna subtly draw attention away from the dirty mess playing out in that mosque otherwise,why dont you open a separate thread and and ask your own questions there. Dont mix the church with mosques affair.

Op,the imam should've sorted things out and not make wrong assumptions or is he now ignorant of the commonplace behavorian pattern of his people anymore?

2 Likes

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

Defensive Mechanism? cheesygringringringringrin

Instinctively, knowing bashing of Islam will ensue here because of their knack for "PEACE" cheesygrin

You decided to lump other unrelated religion here to save face & encourage your delusion...Self deception is the worst bro...Good that you are smart but by half
Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
APCsupporter:

Shut up. Its better to be seen as primitive than to be seen as a criminal. In countries like India an average Nigerian is seen as a scammer because of the ibos
Abokiii i know truth is bitter to admit. But ur pained ass does not change the truth. Scam is peculiar to all nations and world knows that.

But d world doesn't know what's keeping us primitive, only we ourselves know. To be frank your culture is too primitive at 1st. Them extreme religiousness is sipping common sense outta it again.
Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by APCsupporter: 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Abokiii i know truth is bitter to admit. But ur pained ass does not change the truth. Scam is peculiar to all nations and world knows that.

But d world doesn't know what's keeping us primitive, only we ourselves know. To be frank your culture is too primitive at 1st. Them extreme religiousness is sipping common sense outta it again.

Inyamiri kawai kai mana shiru ba ka san komai ba. Your region has the highest cases of cultism, scams, drug trafficking, armed robbery, theft, human trafficking, baby sales (20,000 per baby), piracy, militancy, political assasinations and so on and you have the guts to refer to others as primitive? Its in your region that we hear cases of ordinary rice thieves being burnt to death. We may lack education and other things but you people are the ones that are bringing disgrace to this county. How many northerners have been executed for drug trafficking abroad?
Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
APCsupporter:

Inyamiri kawai kai mana shiru ba ka san komai ba. Your region has the highest cases of cultism, scams, drug trafficking, armed robbery, theft, human trafficking, baby sales (20,000 per baby), piracy, militancy, political assasinations and so on and you have the guts to refer to others as primitive? Its in your region that we hear cases of ordinary rice thieves being burnt to death. We may lack education and other things but you people are the ones that are bringing disgrace to this county. How many northerners have been executed for drug trafficking abroad?
Frustrated malu
Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by kolaish(m): 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

my brother, there is faction almost everywhere, even in churches and other organizations. It is not only a muslim affair.
Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by APCsupporter: 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Frustrated malu

Submission acceptedgrin

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by Tyche(m): 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
2n2k:

grin
Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by rabex123(m): 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Nigeria is fast becoming Africa's most primitive nation courtesy of this tribe

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by spidey77: 6:41am On Oct 24, 2016
kingofthejungle:
he wasn't removed, he resigned for health reasons

and you actually bliv DAT
Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by MagnaB: 8:20am On Oct 24, 2016
"Unless when they go physical then the verses for Jihad are obvious. But before then you don't have any need to initiate violence even if oral"

Tobaya (i.e Later) them go talk say Islam na religion of peace. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP, Idris Apologises For Comment On Benue Killings / Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat / Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.