Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

This Very Bad! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Very Bad! (2043 Views)

5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad / 5 Things Men Should Never Ever Do After S*x (no. 4 Is Very Bad / 3 Reasons Why A Woman's Vagina Will Smell Very Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: This Very Bad! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
Davindal:
Hey guys, this story is what happened today in the morning between 10am-11am.

My colleague and friend, 4 Bars(Thema) Cadet: NDA, has been dating this particular lady for 4 years now, and nurses the ambition of tying the nut with her in 2 years time. This guy(guy) is not the talking type: always calm, gentle and reserved. He has no other lady in his life, aside this girl in question.

The few occasions a year that students do go on breaks(usually highest of two weeks), he stays compound-bound(most times indoors) in his home, and few occasions that he decides to follow us out; he does that in company of ''this clown of a girl.'' He gifts her money and other material stuffs; loves and shows her respect always.

At school, this my guy always burns credit calling “this wh*re of a girl,” and sends her recharge card and money through Mobile Banking App. Yet the bloody idiot chose to be a slut.

Last week, I persuaded my guy to test his girl friend's love for him - because he plans to host her birthday on 26th Dec.2016 and buy her jewelry set worth N70k - by devising a way to try her through anything anonymous in approach. We resolved to bye an Etisalat Sim Card and get it registered.

To cut a long story short, although still long story, this morning(10am, 23rd Oct.), my guy brought the new Etisalat Simcard, inserted it into his second phone(Nokia) and instructed me on how to go about on trick-toasting his girlfriend. On my own part, as sharp guy, I told him to consider it done.

The girl is in her second year at University of Nigeria Nsukka Enugu campus. I changed my voice's tone, lest she recognizes me. I dialed her number, she picked after a few while. I exchanged pleasantries with her: as though we have know ourselves for years - what nonsense(as I imagined inwardly). Nevertheless,I told her got the number through a friend in a club. “Really,” she queried. I answered: “yeah.”I professed my love for her, while my guy watched on and listened patiently to grab possible outcome of our conversation.

At a time, still in CONVO with her, I quizzed her if she could come and see me at one of the hotels in the city of Enugu. She declined; as I pressed on her further. She seemed infuriated and hung-up the call on me. I tried three consecutively times but no picking. I told my guy that it is not over yet.

I resorted to crafting of text messages to her. I sent the first one that reads:

I was d guy someone connected
u wiff d other friday night in d club.
Can't u recall dat we sp*nt d nite
2geda? Anyway, pls cum & see
nw. I'm lodged in a hotel here in
Enugu. I'll up the pay per
Each round @ N7/round.

I was wanting to continue before the phone's battery sucked.

My guy quickly removed the sim and inserted it into his main phone. As we were pondering for 15mins why she should even engage a supposed stranger on phone conversation for a long time before a the 'hung-up,' a text message trickled in; we quickly opened and perused through it, and it reads:

Are you stupid? Do you know who you are sending this text to? U might be out of ur senses!

At the event of the text, my guy was hopeful a bit; but, I pressed further. I asked him to relax. Then I sent her another text that reads:

Are u denying me now? Ok, let's make it dis way; just come, I'll make it N10k/round. Baby, pls am waiting. Or wait, are you not in the call girl stuff again?

She didn't reply instantly; but later, about 30mins, she replied this sms that reads:

Which hotel u dey? I mean d name ..at where let me come!

Upon sighting the last message txt, my guy, Cadet James, started crying.

Guys, do you know that even after I didn't reply her again, as I was consoling my friend, she called back asking If had seen her text. When I relied “yeah,” she said: “then wetin you dey talk nah...which of the hotels nah?”

Discovering what we wanted, I hung-up the call an switched the phone so that I can get the sim out.

This thing that happened has shattered my guy totally. He is currently grieving over it and can't believe what is happening. He is now a shawdow of himself.

Girls could be stupid, that is why I don't give a Bleep about them: don't really have true love for any of them; use and push them aside. I warned my friend James but he wouldn't listen. Now it has dawn on him that he has been dating a total LovePeddler(slut).
What a pity.

The sreenshots(screengrab shots) below are part of my conversation with the LovePeddler.

This is an eye opener to the naïve guys on Nairaland. Pls wake up! You might be dating a slut. Find time and dig and see. A word is enough fot the wise.
Clap for yourself
Re: This Very Bad! by lekropasky(m): 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
Davindal:
You are a dunce! How dare you CLOWN refer to us as dumb? So because of love, things as infidelity, promiscuity, etc., should be overlooked? You are an idiot! You are the dumb one in a ramification here. So you expect a military personnel to fall victim of potential adulterous wife? So that when he embacks on long period-stretching official duty, usually 6months; the stupid wife would go on spree committing adultery? You are a bloody fool.
f.uck your asshol.e

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Wrong? / I've Found New Love In A Yoruba Girl / Hi Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.