Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best (3197 Views)

Banks In Dilemma Over Idle $5bn Deposits / Consolidated Hallmark Insurance/globe Reinsurance / The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best by Damolux01(m): 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2009
Pls guyz, i would lyke to open a savings account in a Nigerian bank but don't really know d best nd probably one that operates a zero account. your contributions are highly needed.
Re: Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best by FunmyKemmy(f): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2009
Check GTB out damolux01. No regret.
Re: Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best by kolsrah(m): 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2009
gtb
Re: Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best by wintek(m): 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2009
First Bank is ahead of the others.
Re: Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best by Damolux01(m): 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2009
@Funmykemmy, kolsrah n wintek, tanx a bunch, more contributions needed pls.
Re: Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best by toideve(m): 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2009
either GTB or Diamonds bank don't go near first bank o
Re: Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best by emiwanlee(m): 6:00am On Oct 27, 2009
wintek:

First Bank is ahead of the others.
You are 95 years behind
Re: Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best by Damolux01(m): 9:48am On Oct 27, 2009
@toideve n emiwanlee, thnx alot, but why not first bank? pls guys, i was think of banks lyk UBA,OCEANIC, INTCON,SKYE. Are these bnks ok?
Re: Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best by kolsrah(m): 10:25am On Oct 27, 2009
@poster,not that those other banks are not ok.but for the best banking services in Nigeria of today o.GTBank is the best.
Re: Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best by IykeD(m): 11:42am On Oct 27, 2009
Go and ask Sanusi, he knows better.
Re: Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best by Damolux01(m): 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2009
@Kolsrah, thnx a bunch!!! now i see GTB is d best, but after gtb which follows? @lykeD, lets leave Sanusi outta dis 4 now, e may also contribute latr. lolz,
Re: Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best by monopolist: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2009
After GTBank
2.GTBank
3.GTBank
4.Intercontinental Bank
5.Keep your money at home Bank

Be an Account Holder and Shareholder in GTBank first thing tomorrow, they gave 1 for 4 a few weeks back.
Re: Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2009
@ monoplist

Please how does one go about becoming a shareholder of GTBank. Thank you.
Re: Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best by monopolist: 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2009
@FunmyKemmy

Locate a reputable, well capitalised STOCK BROKING COMPANY close to you. They will help open a CSCS (Central Security Clearing System) account for you.

Your CSCS account number is what your Stock Broker will use to buy GTBank Stocks for you at the Nigerian Stock Exchange Market

Presently GTBank is not selling shares at the primary market, you will get at the secondary market (for about #14 to #17 per share) where only stock brokers buy and sell company shares and stocks.

Get further details on Monday when you visit a Stock Broking Firm. Be carefull in selecting a Broker.

Best of Results.
Re: Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best by cvibe: 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2009
First Bank. They won't steal your idea, all others will.
Re: Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best by Damolux01(m): 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2009
Thnx guyz!!! more contributions, needed,
Re: Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best by FunmyKemmy(f): 11:54am On Nov 09, 2009
@ monopolist

Thanks for your advice. I am not UNGRATEFUL.
Re: Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best by olasboy: 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2009
How much is the money that you're doing opinion poll.

GTBank is about the only bank in Nigeria. I've got real service where others failed.

You can got to last bank if u wish.

1fact: As regards security of your fund all the banks are safe.

What you should be looking for is service!
Re: Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best by bizimpact: 7:43am On Nov 11, 2009
I rank GTBank The Best
Re: Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best by boomlogics: 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2009
GTBank Is The Best
Re: Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best by Ayankaa: 7:10am On Nov 15, 2009
Try GTB and Oceanic
Re: Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best by Damolux01(m): 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2009
GTB seems to be okay, Thanks to all!!!
Re: Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best by Frankies(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2009
Ayankaa:

Try GTB and Oceanic

Did you say Oceanic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. shocked shocked The experience of a close one is very nightmarish. They are fraudsters
Re: Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best by camry2008: 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2009
any body that ll advice u to go for UBA is ur worst enemy, NEVER encourage any body u know to bank with U B A cos u ll regret ur life for doing that cry cry
Re: Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best by camry2008: 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2009
any body that ll advice u to go for UBA is ur worst enemy, NEVER encourage any body u know to bank with U B A cos u ll regret ur life for doing that cry cry
Re: Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best by Roforofo(m): 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2009
Like others I absolutely support GTB. They are safe and efficient. I fixed some money with them and as promised they pay 250K Naira every 90 days. No story, what they promise is what you get. Being abroad I can view my accounts online and make payments if required to family members in Nigeria from the comfort of my laptop. No story, no need for Western Union or Moneygram, no stupid fraudsters issuing fake emails, fake businesses and fake telephone numbers grin grin. Please go with GTB for peace of mind. All online transactions require a security token to complete any outward transactions from your accounts, so your money is 100% safe. ( The token is issued to the account holder only)
Re: Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best by Damolux01(m): 6:50am On Dec 03, 2009
@Frankies, what has OCEANIC done to U becos d@ my mum's bank?
Re: Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best by Damolux01(m): 6:52am On Dec 03, 2009
@Roforofo, how is their fixed account like?
Re: Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best by willichi(m): 5:35am On Dec 04, 2009
whats is wrong with U.B.A or ZENITH BANK?
Re: Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best by Roforofo(m): 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2009
Damolux01. I currently get a fixed rate of 14% on 10 million. I am sure you can get higher rates with other banks but I want peace of mind and want to be able to operate my account safely and efficiently from the UK so I am happy with GTB.
Re: Which Of The 25 Consolidated Banks in Nigeria do u rank best by Damolux01(m): 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2009
@Roforofo, is it annually or how's it done?

(1) (2) (Reply)

$16b Petrochemical, Fertiliser Plants To Boost Delta Economy / I Need A Supplier Contact Of Ok Wears Frm Cotonou. / My 2 Pennies: Ways to Make More Money On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.