Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Is This For Real? - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Is This For Real? (6083 Views)

Novel That Made Me Cry For Real / Believe It Or Not Its For Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This For Real? by Samexdx(m): 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
sosa993:
samexdx
present ma
Re: Is This For Real? by Samexdx(m): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
sosa993:
samexdx
present ma
Re: Is This For Real? by Qasaforlife(f): 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nice story. Love d way u arrange the characters. Beautiful!!!
Re: Is This For Real? by Twinkle004(f): 8:06am On Dec 14, 2016
sosa993 where are u abi u have abandon ds story...pls show ur face & updates us
Re: Is This For Real? by sosa993: 7:32am On Dec 15, 2016
Chapter 14

ISOKEN'S POV

Have you ever done something without thinking it through and now you regret it especially when you know you put someone in trouble in the process of your actions.

That was how I felt when I read ibukun's text message. I redialled her number hoping this time it would go through. but it gave me the same reply over and over again.

Her line was switched off.

"I shouldn't have confronted that witch", I said holding on tightly to my phone, pacing around my living room.

All I wanted was to help the poor girl, but her slowpoke of a mother still couldn't see how her daughter get hurt constantly by this man.

I was interrupted when my phone vibrated in my Palm, I looked at the screen and answered it. "hi", he spoke.

"Good evening", I said in a low voice.

"are you okay, you sound weak or something", concern obvious in his tone..

" Am fine"

"okay...Uhm ... I need to see you. Would you come over to my place, I'll just send the adress-"

"no, ill prefer you come to mine... You know my place already now?"

There was an uncomfortable silence at the other end before he finally agreed to come.

I collapsed on the couch, staring right at the ceiling, I later turned my attention on the television, I watched intently as a serial kept stabbing his victim, I cringed at the sight of blood gushing out from her neck even though it wasn't real.

I jumped when I heard a knock on the door "who is it?"

"dideolu", I sighed and got the door. He smiled down at me, his bronze eyes staring at me intently, but his smile faded almost immediately as he took in my appearance, he made to touch my face but I just stepped aside, gesturing for him to come on in.

He looked around my living room and stared right back at me. He looked really nice today and not he hadn't always look good anyway. It was just different this evening.

The visit lifted my mood a bit. at least I was able to relax and get my mind off ibukun.

He got up to leave while I took my phone to check the time .

9pm.

"it's late already ooo, are you sure it's safe".

An amused smile danced on his lips, wow! I never even knew It would ever come to the day I would ever see him smile at me this much. " You care about me after all".

"I care about everyone".

He waved his hands non chanlantly , "okay.. okay so when am I going to see you again", he stopped at the door and turned to look at me, ogling over my body. I became aware of my short skirt as his eyes fully rest on my exposed thighs, he licked lips and looked into my eyes again while I tried pulling down the skirt, which wasn't making a difference anyway.

" You are always adjusting your clothes,"

I shrugged and looked away , "maybe because you stares are always too intense", I replied trying so much not to meet his gaze. That guy knew how to make a woman feel hot and uncomfortable all at the same time, just by staring.

He leaned closer than normal, lifting my face while he put one of his hands on the door frame, trapping me, our faces were barely apart as his eyes graze over my face, I took that opportunity to omstudy his face too, he some chicken spots on his fore head and the bridge of his nose and I swear it made even look even more cute. I know it's weird but it looked good.

He took his hand away from my chin and rested his palm at the small of my back while he pulled me even closer.

I shut my eyes expecting his lips to envelope mine but nothing happened.

I couldn't stand the silence anymore so I slowly opened my eyes only to find him staring at me.

"I'll see you some other time spoken", he said pulling away from me. "And just so you know, am always here if you need anything. You look like a mess".

I frowned at the comment he made, "I only need to rest, nothing to worry about", I paused " I'll see you around Mr Dideolu-"

"please stop calling me Mr, it makes me feel old".

"uhmm....sorry", I inhaled sharply and forced a smile, before he walked to his car.

He pulled down the window,"good night", he said offering me the most sincere smile ever before reversing out of the compound.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This For Real? by sosa993: 8:17am On Dec 15, 2016
Chapter 15

ISOKEN'S POV

As soon as I woke up the next day, I felt more drained than I had in a while maybe it was because it was my fault ibukun was going to be sent to her grandmother's house or the fact that I failed all together, I had promised to help her, but I did nothing. I only screwd things up. I made her mother push her away. it reminded me of my past, memories flushing through my mind yet again.

Or maybe it was because I couldn't get my mind off Dideolu. He was beginning to have an effect on me, I could barely stick to one thought at a time, each time I remembered the previous night and how Dideolu towered over me like a predator ready to pounce on its prey. as much as I found it difficult to trust men, I just couldn't help but feel a thing for him.
I chuckled when I remembered when he told me I made him feel old by referring to him as 'mr'.

I grabbed my towel that hung on the bathroom door, in no time I made my way into the bathroom had my bath and made my out almost immediately.

I dried myself up, put on my dress and applied some makeup.

Got my hand bag and left for natasha's shop.

I had just gotten down from the bike when my phone vibrated in my bag, the ring tone increasing its sound as I fetched for it.

" Good morning ma", I said with a shaky voice, knowing for a fact I was in trouble,I caught a movement through the corner of my eye and turned around to see Natasha standing with her hands on her waist. I smiled at her and returned my attention back to the conversation I was having on phone.

" okay ma... I'll be on my way", I cut the call "I need to go Tasha.. I'll be back soon"..

I flagged down a bike coming from the left side of the road and got on it.

................. ....... ............

" Am highly disappointed in you miss spoken", she said, her eyes blazing with fury, making me look away, my body became tense and stiffened as I sat across her, a table demcating both of us.

" It was non of your concern", her high nasal voice pierced through my ears setting my teeth on edge.

"I was only trying to help-", I argued, trying as much as possible to mâke her see reasons to my actions.

"I do not care, it's still none of your business".

I was angry at the way she screamed, she was acting so uncivilized to say the least, I tapped my foot on the tiled floor in anger.

How could everyone around me not see reasons I had to step in to this situation?.

This man was hurting his step child and I sprung to her rescue.

God dam.n it.

"You really don't know how the school business works"

"am sorry"

"just stop talking", she snapped wiggling her finger at me, "this" she said looking around her office, " is a family business, and I would not let an idiot like you destroy what my brother had molded into something big",

she shook clenching and unclenching her fists.

God that woman has some anger issues.

" There are ways you could have handled this... Not going to Mrs Badmus' house to teach her how to handle her family..it wasn't your call, but you are just too foolish to know how things are done"

Okay that was it.

I pushed the chair I sat on making it screech before standing up.

She looked at me her eyes narrowing," am not done talking to you" she screamed.

"I think we are done here Mrs akinlaja", I pulled the door without looking back. I was done!
Done working for a pain in the ass.

It was one thing to scream at your employees, but calling them names was uncalled for.

Well that was not the first time she would refer to a teacher that way,it wouldn't be her last either.

But it would be the last time she'd ever talk to me in that manner........

1 Like

Re: Is This For Real? by sosa993: 8:20am On Dec 15, 2016
abefe99
princessadeola
ashatoda

olabantu
Re: Is This For Real? by sosa993: 8:22am On Dec 15, 2016
rincessadeola elmogaji Brightextbright melonny Stardomberry Callmeomotee3 Adamsly001 olabantu Nmaglit omobolajisword perfectionist11 percydamsel Holashikemi Bornita missmossy dimssy kaecyy cymaxy samexdx Ayo4z millynels smartoliver kacyjabarikonshency judemmesoma Twinkle004 mailthaddeus BlizzydoDo greatG TheAZIZ ideology01 rachealfst icemanP

Adukky,qasaforlife.
Re: Is This For Real? by sosa993: 8:23am On Dec 15, 2016
Am really sorry guys, twinkle004 I would never abandon the story. I had writer's block that why. More updates coming soon
Re: Is This For Real? by ladySuperb(f): 9:49am On Dec 15, 2016
Oya ooooo,ayam waiting. Nice work ,i must confess
Re: Is This For Real? by Nmaglit: 10:39am On Dec 15, 2016
Nice one sosa bt. Pls don't kip us waiting for long. Abeg fire us more updates
Re: Is This For Real? by rachealfst(f): 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
Welcome back, nice update. Following......
Re: Is This For Real? by teminitoluwa(f): 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
you went for too long ma'am, try as much to b persistent, kudos to you, nice piece f art
Re: Is This For Real? by Twinkle004(f): 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
sosa993:
Am really sorry guys, twinkle004 I would never abandon the story. I had writer's block that why. More updates coming soon
okay, no probs..waiting
Re: Is This For Real? by Olabantu(m): 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hmmmmm...Just like they say, a leg that runs from helping others is handicapped and Isoken, i am looking at you in 3D, you and Dideolu, I know there is something......Sosa can we get to see dat text
Re: Is This For Real? by sosa993: 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
chapter 16

ISOKEN'S POV

anger was all I felt as I stared at my friend, Natasha had been ranting for hours and scolding me along. she continued talking about how she warned me not to meddle in other people's affairs .
"now you've lost your job, how could you even walk out on your boss. babe you are crazy oo"

"see tasha , e don do ...Ehn. you've been going on and on about this issue since morning, mouth no Dey pain you"

Natasha raised her hands mid -air and rolled her eyes, a sigh escaped her mouth. " Am just concerned now...who would give you another job Ehn... in this Nigeria of today".

"I'll call Dideolu, he should be of help"

her mouth hung open ,before finally speaking up "Dideolu keh. that guy that doesn't know more than kpanshing.. this guy would take advantage of your situation oo"

I bit my lips and shook my head, Natasha was driving me crazy with the way she just kept talking. I looked at her, nodding my head, "he won't do that...You must think the guy is a jerk-"

"but he is now"

"Oya , I hear you"

"okay oo, I've said my own oo"

I shut my eyes and thought over Natasha's statement, he could definitely take advantage of my circumstance, but what choice do I have.

right now it was obvious I lost my job and there was no way I'll ever apologise to her.

No one dare disrespect the principal without getting punished and am sure my sins were unforgivable owning to the fact that she lost a student because of me.

Dideolu was my only hope, I could care less about any job he would offer me, I can't just imagine myself sitting idle at home.

He gulped down the bottle of water and set it down on the wooden table "I never pictured you for the caring type", he looked at me with an amused smile obvious. His facial expression showed he was clearly fascinated by everything we had discussed.

" Am not nice, but it was something I had to do- you know what - Dideolu please forget about that. I really need your help", I paused, "I can't go back to work for that woman, you are my only hope".

a look of satisfaction spread across his face, obvious he was happy I had come to him for help, he rested his back on his chair and support his head with both of his palm. looking ever so arrogant.

" So you need my help, I like it when women ask for my assistance"

"gives your misogynistic self a sense of satisfaction", I spat.

"come on, you are not gonna start insulting me. are you?"

"for Christ's sake I came to you for an help, and you mock me", I screamed,standing up from where I sat.

he chuckled which irritated me further" it was a joke, isoken"

"an expensive one", I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms on my chest.

" okay..okay, sit down jor",he leaned in took my hands in his as soon as I sat down, an evil grin spread across his face making me feel rather uncomfortable, " you can work here for me".

I pulled back in surprise,extremely happy he could offer me a job that easy without a prize, after all this was a man who asked for my body as payment for the damage I did to his car.

it wasn't long before my smile slowly faded when I noticed him giving the most intense stare ever.

"there's a condition right?"

."what? no...jeez...isoken , I like you and I wanna help", he said shaking his head, the smug on him turned to a stone face.

"Uhm. thanks a lot Dideolu"

"you are welcome..You can start as soon as possible....probably tommorow", he raised his eyebrows in question.

"tommorow it is", I said before walking out of his office.

1 Like

Re: Is This For Real? by sosa993: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
chapter 17

ISOKEN'S POV

the following morning, I arrived at Dideolu motors holdings at about about five minutes to eight, I looked around the compound my eyes took in the environment which was filled with different beautiful and expensive cars which were neatly parked in each lane.

in seconds, I strode into the the large building and saw his secretary on her way down the staircase, she gave me a very distasteful look as soon as she saw me,but I just shrugged it off, greeted her not bothering to wait for a reply. she hated me, I wouldn't really blame her though, she still held a grudge against me because of the way I had walked out on her the day I came to pay Dideolu's money.

The office door flung open revealing the man himself, he wore a blue shirt and a black jeans looking good as usual, I gave him a nervous smile while he kept a straight face, he stepped aside allowing me to walk into his office.

on getting inside, he shut the door behind him.

" you are late", he said as he sat down on the chair, his face looked so stern,making me scared of getting fired.

that would be the weirdest thing ever, right? getting fired on your first day at work.

my mouth flew open, but I couldn't say anything, I believed we were friends now, so that really surprised me that the friendly Dideolu I had spoken to the previous day, was acting like he barely even knew me.

trying so hard to act professional with me.

I made a mental eye roll.

"i won't tolerate that isoken, just because you got this job on a platter gold doesn't mean you should mess things up", he said calmly in a way that made me even more terrified, I would have preferred he shouted but the calmness in his voice was scary.

was I gonna be treated like this if I had to work for him?

I clutched onto my handbag and looked down on my feet, " am really sorry", tears threatening to spill out of my eyes.

wouldn't he be worse that than my previous boss, I thought.

"just wait at the secretary's office, she would take you to yours".

I walked out of his office almost immediately, thankful I was out of his sight at the moment .

1 Like

Re: Is This For Real? by sosa993: 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
rincessadeola elmogaji Brightextbright melonny Stardomberry Callmeomotee3 Adamsly001 olabantu Nmaglit omobolajisword perfectionist11 percydamsel Holashikemi Bornita missmossy dimssy kaecyy cymaxy samexdx Ayo4z millynels smartoliver kacyjabarikonshency judemmesoma Twinkle004 mailthaddeus BlizzydoDo greatG TheAZIZ ideology01 rachealfst icemanP Adukky,qasaforlife.
Re: Is This For Real? by sosa993: 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
abefe99 princessadeola ashatoda olabantu
Re: Is This For Real? by xaviercasmir(m): 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
Intresting. FIRE ON!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is This For Real? by sosa993: 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
chapter 18

ISOKEN'S POV

I worked as dideolu's personal assistant for three months.

I mostly followed him about, and learnt more about the car dealership business. at times I followed him to important functions not because I had a choice, but because he made it compulsory.

There were times he called whenever I was home, to return to the office because of a deal or any transactions. He barely allowed me to have a time for myself.

I discovered everything I needed to know about him from the people he liked, his annoying traits, his good attributes, the women he had a past relationship with, his friends even his enemies.

" that guy is too arrogant for his own good jare, he's been confusing me with various signals. one minute he's flirty with me another time he's acting like a jerk. tasha I like him. but he's so unpredictable", I said.

"na wa o, you'll have to be patient with him. I agree that he's a jerk but you'll have to manage, and if he's pulling back with his feelings then you show him you like him na".

"what? no. I would never woo a man... Uhm.. You know what, let me call you some other time", I quickly cut the call, when I realised Dideolu had walked into my office not caring to knock first, my only hope is that he never overheard our conversation. I stood up from my seat trying to adjust my gown.

"hi", I stared at him,

he pulled the chair before me and sat down, making me slump back on my chair.

"hey" I replied "I never knew you were ....Uhm", I swallowed hard and dropped my gaze " never knew you were at the door".

his jaw tightened, "its alright".

"okay", I said slowly, "so-"

"I like you ", he uttered, now facing me squarely.

wow I never saw that coming. for someone I was still complaining about to my friend, it came as a surprise that he finally got the balls to tell me what he felt.

"uh...Uhm", I stuttered but he quickly interrupted me.

"you don't have to say anything", he stood up and walked towards where I sat making me do the same. he leaned in close to me , caressing my cheek. " isoken think about it first".

suddenly a chill ran over my body as he cupped my face with both hands.

there were a lot of things I wanted to say, to tell him how much I liked him too, let him know how scared I was about dating again, to let him know about the horrible thing I had done in the past.

but what came out from my mouth was, "I don't know".

dideolu's brown eyes glazed over me, and a smile appeared on his lips, " its okay, like I said. You don't have to say anything".

I nodded my head in reply, as his hands slipped away from my face.

I sank back on the chair, when he walks back to the seat right in front of me, taking a cautious step. he sat down and slowly reached out, taking my hands in his.

his fingers slightly grazing my skin.

This man confused me in a lot of ways but right now all I wanted was to be enveloped in his embrace,to make me feel special and cherished.

"am planning on redecorating my apartment...I do not want to hire someone, I was thinking you could help me out?", he asked.

"oh sure, I would love To".

and before I could tell him when it would be convinient for me to come over to his place, he lifted my hands to his face,his soft lips pressed lightly to it.

I pulled back almost immediately, not because I hated what he did, but because a wave of emotion clouded my mind.

his brown eyes blazing with so much intensity as he rose , "I'll see you around then".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This For Real? by sosa993: 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
more comments ooo, discussions and all would be appreciated.
so what do you think isoken did in her past that hunts her everyday.
Re: Is This For Real? by sosa993: 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
Am hoping I would post the rest of the story this evening and start work on my next book.
Re: Is This For Real? by OLAFIMIX(f): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
Yep, can't wait cheesy cheesy cheesy
sosa993:
Am hoping I would post the rest of the story this evening and start work on my next book.
Re: Is This For Real? by Twinkle004(f): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
I see that Isoken & Dideolu have fllen in love wth each other,I just hope Dideolu won't hurt her & I really hope ibukkun s okay
Re: Is This For Real? by sosa993: 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
chapter 19

ISOKEN'S POV

The warmth of the evening sun cascaded my skin as I slide out of dideolu's car, I looked around the large compound as a barking sound came from an angry dog, who was obviously angry that a stranger was invading his territory.

looking up to admire the large building before me, painted in a beige colour. Dideolu walked towards me , placing his hand at the small of my back motioning me to walk.

The gravel I walked on pinched against my slippers as we walked towards a chocolate coloured door.

he fiddled with the keys in his hands trying to open the door but a young man probably in his early twenties was quickly to open it, à sincère Smile captured his face as he bowed a little to welcome us.

almost immediately he collected the nylon bags filled with newly sewed curtains that was carried by Dideolu and made to collect my bag, I stepped back giving him a polite smile.

stepping aside, we both entered the front parlour while the young man shut the door.

my eyes caught the large golden rimmed frame that hung On the wall, a beautiful woman smiling down at me, it was the same picture frame I saw in dideolu's office the first time I ever went there, only thing was that one was of a smaller size.

I stood there in awe as I took in my environment, the blue chintz- covered settee matched perfectly with the salmon- painted walls, I flinched when a small creature ran across the sitting room towards me, it eyes were mostly covered with a woolly snowy- coloured hair. I bent down and took it in my arms and looked at Dideolu who looked back at me with an amused smile.

"its so adorable"

"you like it?"

"what? I love it. never knew you loved dogs", I giggled as I put the dog down.

"claire"

"uhn?"

"claire, her name is claire"

I patted the dog's head, it fluffy hair sinking through my fingers, I looked up and chuckled "it suits her"

after about thirty minutes of hanging the curtains on the high windows, the young man who welcomed us in brought me a plate of fried rice, a Cole slaw neatly garnished the food, with a golden brown chicken placed on it. I quickly got down from the stool I stood on, took the plate from him and placed it on a centre table and I was about to return to what I was doing when

two hands grabbed me by the waist and spunned me around making me wince. I made to pull out but he grabbed me again, this time my back was pressed into his groin, making me tilt my head.

"dide- stop"

he started kissing my neck, his strong hand held onto me tightly like he owned me, In a twinkle of an eye one of his hands left my waist slid under the free chiffon top I was wearing to unclasp my bra.

"no", I tried to turn around but he held me still.

"come on, don't fight it. I've always wanted to have you since the day you crashed my car", he whispered into my ear. in a swift motion he turned me around making me face him while gazed at me intently.

I opened my mouth to talk,but nothing came out.

a mixture of fear and eagerness went through my mind.

what the hell are you doing, I scolded myself internally,but I couldn't just bring myself to pushing him away.

it scared me.

i wanted to be his, but also scared of getting dumped after this.

he leaned in, crushing his lips to mine. in my mind, it felt like thousands of fireworks just exploded. I knew I still had a chance to push him away and slap him hard in the face for wanting to take advantage of me, but instead, I wrapped my hands around his neck, responding desperately to his kiss.

a gasp escaped my lips as he scooped me from the ground and placed him on his sofa, still not breaking our kiss. His tongue found a way into my mouth.

I knew it was not supposed to turn out like this, i was supposed to be an helping hand.

he finally broke the kiss, but he was not done with me just yet. He pulled my shirt up revealing my plump breast.

he played with them but in between moans I spoke " what about that guy"

"don't worry about him, I told him to visit a friend. we are all alone now", he said before returning his attention to my breasts.

his other hand found its way under my skirt, parting my legs apart.

somehow he removed his shorts, did the same to my pant and positioned himself in between me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This For Real? by sosa993: 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
chapter 20

I felt a thickness in my throat as I watched him walk around with a customer, giving her a full details of each car she had pointed to.

I felt dejected. how could he?

that bleeping asswipe decieved me, he made me believe he was interested in me. But now, he's been avoiding me for two good weeks. why men did that was unexplainable.

You make a woman feel special and once you have sex with her, you change.

I was stupid, very stupid.

I sighed and listened to whatever he was saying to the woman, speaking a deep voice, a sexy one at that.

"I think I like this one", she pointed at a G-class Mercedes and spoke in an annoying ajebo-ish voice, which got me irritated. I rolled my eyes and followed them around.

he grinned from ear to ear like an idiot making me feel a bit jealous , this woman before me was married because I could see the gold ring on her finger but I couldn't help but feel jealous at the way their conversation flowed even though I knew she wasn't attracted to him.

they talked to one another like they knew each other from somewhere.

"hey...hey", he snapped his fingers in front of my face cutting me off my thoughts.

"what?", I asked a little too loud.

"yes- in my office....", he said as his gaze fell on my chest.

".fucking asshole ",my mind screamed.

I got his phone in minutes and handed it over to him, returned back to my office immediately the transaction was over.

later that evening.........

all I could think about when I prepared the spaghetti was the fact that I let him take my body, all I needed was a job not get caught up in an affair with my boss.

my phone bleeped and I realised it was from him.

Hey isoken, am outside your house- Dideolu.

I couldn't even explain which one was more annoying , me sleeping with him or the way he just showed up at my house after avoiding me for so long.

he was annoying and still adorable all at the same time.

I switched the gas, and head out of my apartment.

my heart pounded fast as I saw him leaning on his car.

" what do you want want ....ehn?", I screamed as I approached Dideolu, who stood there smiling at me, enraged I stepped forward and pushed him on the chest before backing away.

"I miss you", he said casually, the words were so difficult to believe.

" You do ? gosh you are just so unbelievable", I shook my head and made my way into my apartment and he followed before I could shut the door.

"come on babe "

"dont call me that", I wiggled my finger in his face, but that didn't stop him from gripping me by the waist, I struggled to get myself out of his hold but he didn't let go.

"calm down na", he whispered, his breath gently caressing my ear as his expensive cologne hit my nostrils.

"why?", by now I as already crying. I have never Inmy life had a thing for arrogant men, with Dideolu everything was different. Things got too fast but I didn't care. I was already having feeling for this man.

" Am sorry", he lossened his grip on me which gave me access to straighten my cloth, I took a look at him and hissed.

he was dressed in a polo and a black jeans which made him look attractive.

dam.nit. why did he have to look this good.

"I got confused...".

" You got confused? really?, you weren't confused when we rolled the sheets, now you are confused ?", I sobbed loudly as I buried my face I my Palm.

"please don't cry", he held my wrist and removed my handsfrom my eyes, "babe-please just stop,now you going to make me feel guilty-"

"you should be guilty dide", i said and pushed his hands off me. " why are you even here, you want to straff again Abi.

a frown crept up his face at my outburst, he made to hold me again but I stepped back.

"is that what you came for?", I continued, he shut his eyes , sighed and reopened them, his state bore deeply into me.

"maybe I really do want to have sex with you, but isoken, I really like you and I feel bad", he said.

what came out of his mouth stopped me cold, and I frowned. I was infuriated at the way he spoke.

"I can't believe this.....do... You even care about me?", I sputtered, but his eyes flickered on my chest, this was like the second time he stared at them. I became aware I stood in front of him the whole time without a bra, embarrassed at the way my tips stood, I tried to turn away from his state but he was quick to stop me, he pulled towards the couch.

"i hate you dide"

"well I like you too babe", he leaned closer and covered my mouth with his.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This For Real? by Olabantu(m): 11:24am On Dec 28, 2016
Follow your heart but take your brains with you...that all i have to tell you Isoken...andhing for us again ooo, na beg you Sosa, abeg no do that kain t I dey Beg ooo

1 Like

Re: Is This For Real? by sosa993: 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
even though the previous night I had cried and screamed at Dideolu for been a jerk, I could sincerely say I had gotten the best sleep of my entire life.

my eyes fluttered open as I struggled to sit up on the bed, Dideolu had his hands on my waist, while he laid butt naked.

shit!.

he trailed his hands over my stomach making my body stiffen, I looked at him and our eyes met, a lazy smile displayed on his lips.

"babe", he said with a deep voice.

"Dideolu, we are late for work".

"we are spending the whole day together, just the two of us", he mumbled and sat up too, pulling me closer so that my head was beneath his jaw. "I have people who work for me, I can decide not to go to work".

"which includes me"

"you are the boss's girlfriend....so", he chuckled, I looked up at him but his eyes were now closed with a smile of contentment plastered on his face.

"hmmm since when?" , I teased.

"as of yesterday".

a flutter hit my stomach as I pulled away from him. " If we'll be having an alone time, can I at least do some chores", I said not expecting a reply. I got off the bed and head to the bathroom, took my shower and got out.

we sat on the couch with the television on, watching Grey's anatomy, while Dideolu dotted my cheeks with soft kisses making me release soft moans.

"Dideolu.....uh, you are not making -pay att-en-tion to w-hat am watching"

"I don't care" the words escaped his mouth, his lips few inches away from my skin, "let's go out, we've been watching different episodes of this"
."no jor", I groaned .

it was true the movie was boring to Dideolu, but I had been enjoying every bit of it, I glanced at the wall clock, it was 4pm already.

a wicked grin appeared on his face his eyes bore into mine, "then you give me no choice than to pin you down and make love to you ".

I jumped out his hold and got on my feet at the mention of sex, now not that I don't love this man , but he had made love to me a couple of times, any more sex could get me sore and there was no way I would take his threat as a joke.

he chuckled at my reaction , making me scrunch my face in disgust, "you are a predator", I said as I ran into my room when I realised he was coming behind me.

chapter 21

ISOKEN'S POV

the weeks that followed after I had become dideolu's girlfriend had been great, we had gone on several date. He had even introduced me to his friends and to my surprise Natasha had liked him the few minutes they met, although she was still skeptical about trusting him fully.

But right now seeing dideolu's eyes blazing with so much anger in an instant scared me to death.

everything seemed to change in seconds David had opened his mouth to spill my secrets, he probably found out thanks to my best friend Natasha who couldn't just keep her mouth shut.

I stood looking at the man I love with teary eyes, "it's not what you think-"

"so it's true, you kept such a huge thing...away from me", he clenched his fist, placing it just beneath his nose .

"talk na, so it's true" .

I couldn't say a thing which. made him angry the more, he took his car keys on the centre table and made his way out , I didn't think twice before I ran along,but making sure I didn't hold him. I didn't know what his reaction would be if I did.

he opened his car, slid in,started his car.And drove off.

I sat down on the ground not caring if my cloth got dirty, the man I love just walked out on me , I don't need an hand writing on the wall to know he was done with me.

I heard loud footsteps behind me,turning around my eyes met with Natasha's, she stood there ,obvious she was sorry but I didn't care.

it was normal for me to be angry, it was her fault I was going through this, all her fault.

" you need to go, you and your friends.... I don't want to go back in there and meet them , just tell Lara-, and David....tell them to go,, they've done enough damage.. was it wrong I forgave her for bringing David the last time, and she had to even tell him I had a child thanks to you, just go, leave", with that said , I strolled out of the compound.
Re: Is This For Real? by sosa993: 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
Chapter 22

ISOKEN'S POV

"hear you out ? Do you even know you hurt me so much"

"I know, and am sorry"

"sorry isn't enough, how could you keep that huge thing away from me. You have a child, and you sold him...all for what? Money?, what mother does that? And there you were insulting your former student's mother for neglect", he yelled, his words piercing into my ears .

He took steps forward that left him towering over me,his eyes burning with rage making me take step back.

I was wrong, so wrong.

I would be mad if my man kept such a thing from me, infact I am mad at myself, but I didn't deserve to be treated like this.

I had been trying to get us to talk but he wouldn't even look at me.

For one month! Since he got to know I had a child, he had avoided me, even at the office, he doesn't take me to seal any deals again. I basically just go to work, stay idle and return home.
I heaved a frustrated sigh and tried to hold him, but he yanked his hand off, his stern face was full of rage, disappointment all at the same time.

" you are not the good girl I thought you were"

"I Did what I had to do, I saved my son from suffering, from poverty. Yes I sold him, I- I sold him to a family who had no children, we did each other a favour. I can't provide a good life for him...as of then, the only reason you have to be mad at me- is for keeping it away from you, don't you dare call me a bad mom", I screamed back at him, my chest heaving .
,I blinked the tears that blurred my eyes, turned towards the door. I needed to go home,away from work, away from him and with the strange weakness I felt within me and I wasn't sure if it was because of the strength I had used in screaming or the fact that I had lost appetite for food for the last few days.
Re: Is This For Real? by sosa993: 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
My lips pinched together as soon as I spot Natasha sitting before my front door, her head bent low making my heart feel so much pain,I was there begging for dideolu's forgiveness and yet I still haven't forgiven my friend.

Although I was still mad at her, but the position I saw her inmade me so emotional, she looked up when she heard me approach her, an weighted look on her as she folded her hand on her laps.

I gave her a weak smile, dug my key from my bag ,unlocked the door and walked in, making Natasha follow suit.

" you don't look good" I turned to her as soon in took my shoes off.

"neither do you, you are home early. Why?"

"I wasn't feeling too well"

"okay", she said.

She exhaled in relief, sat down on the couch. "I am Sorry isoken, I-... I didn't mean to, you know... I didn't mean to make all this happen. And am really sorry for telling Lara. If....I knew she would tell David thing, I wouldn't have told her. We could go together to Dideolu, tell him it's all my fault", she sobbed making me wrap my arms around her.

"its okay Tasha. It doesn't matter.... Besides I have forgiven you. Apologising wouldn't make a difference..it's over between I and dide"

Natasha fidgetted in my arms and shook her head "no no, I talk to him"

My friend's reaction made me even more emotional than before, I knew Natasha to be the strong one between us two, but right now. I just had to be strong and make her stop getting so emotional about all this.

"shhhh, stop crying tasha, look at me", I released her and cupped her face instead, making her face me "its his choice, and I am not going to beg any man to love me"

I hugged her again and head into the kitchen to prepare noodles for us both.

I brought our food to the living, lift a fork full of noodles when the smell hit my nostrils, I quickly dumped the fork on y food and rushed into the bathroomexpelling every nasty taste I got in my mouth and throat. Natasha rushed in with a cup of water and brought it towards my mouth.

I took a sip, rinsed my mouth with it and expelled the content from my mouth.
Re: Is This For Real? by sosa993: 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
I sighed and stared at my friend who kept giving me a worried look, " am fine"

"no you her not"

"okay fine!, I am not okay. Am tired of... Of.. everything. I missed my period and now Dideolu doesn't want to have anything to do with me. so no. I am not fine", I blurted. Rushing over my sentence like a dog without a leash.

A small yelp escaped her mouth, "does -it ...mean you are pregnant", she said in a shaky soft voice, her tone was that of someone who didn't want to believe what she just heard.

"I guess, I see the signs already. I bought a pregnancy strip last week. So yes . I am pregnant and again I've made another mistake. Looks like I am going to raise this child alone".

" you haven't told him?", she said.

"I wanted to tell him at work today, after apologising, but he doesn't even want to forgive me, so how am I going to tell him am carrying his child", I sobbed , feeling a sudden numbness in my feet.

"get up, we are going now!", she held my hand and pulled me to my feet but I yanked my hand away.

"I can't, he hates me now", I said backing away in a quick jerky steps sweat forming on my face

" don't care if he hates you, he needs to know"

"okay..okay, but let it be later in the evening. Yes probably still at work".

I said before laying on the couch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poetry Thread For 'short Witty Poetry' Lovers / I Want To Be Famous (Quest For Fame) A Short Story / 50 Books To Read Before You Reach 50 + DL Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.