Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,252 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

The Club a story - #nlwriters - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Club a story - #nlwriters (108954 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
swann:
Lleigh, is there any way i can meet Remi and give him a hotslap that'll rewire his brain. Which one is marry again kwa? undecided What then happens to Sam?

Swann I can see if I can arrange a meeting wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
Lleigh:

Swann I can see if I can arrange a meeting wink
cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by girlhaley(f): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
Like seriously......Do you want to marry ??

Getting complicated ah swear

What's with remi

Anticipating for d next update.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by chii8(f): 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
D birth of d baby wl mak sam well

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Jman3(m): 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
Wait.....Remi knows he can't marry her, yet he us asking her if they should marry? angry .A hot slap will reset his brain. Btw....what about the child Sam keeps talking about? Will Mercy die at childbirth? Can you arrange it? grin *Grabs Agbalumo juice and popcorn!*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Jman3(m): 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
*he is*
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by AyamBae(f): 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
D child mercy is gonna giv birth to is d "ibukun"..d gal sam was talking abt in coma...dats y Michael told her "she's not yours,but she is gonna rely on yu........."..meaning sam will marry remi..ion where mercy stands...maybe she'll die during childbirth according 2 dat fellow grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 11:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
girlhaley:
Like seriously......Do you want to marry ??
Getting complicated ah swear

What's with remi

Anticipating for d next update.....

Hi girlhaley .....patience o
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 11:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
chii8:
D birth of d baby wl mak sam well

Chii8 thanks for stopping by
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
Jman3:
Wait.....Remi knows he can't marry her, yet he us asking her if they should marry? angry .A hot slap will reset his brain. Btw....what about the child Sam keeps talking about? Will Mercy die at childbirth? Can you arrange it? grin *Grabs Agbalumo juice and popcorn!*

Jman3 we will have to wait and see. ... wink
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 11:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
AyamBae:
D child mercy is gonna giv birth to is d "ibukun"..d gal sam was talking abt in coma...dats y Michael told her "she's not yours,but she is gonna rely on yu........."..meaning sam will marry remi..ion where mercy stands...maybe she'll die during childbirth according 2 dat fellow grin

Ayambae. ..thank you for stopping by and commenting.

Let us see
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Twinkle004(f): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2016
Lleigh am reading ur book 4 d 1st time & I must confess it is intriguing. It is a story 4 mature person who is good in literature reading. I was lern some new things frm it. Welldone
I pray sam will be heal..more updates abeg. Ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 11:56am On Dec 11, 2016
[quote author=Twinkle004 post=51824720]Lleigh am reading ur book 4 d 1st time & I must confess it is intriguing. It is a story 4 mature person who is good in literature reading. I was lern some new things frm it. Welldone
I pray sam will be heal..more updates abeg. Ooo[/quot]

Hi Twinkle004 thank you for reading it.

Updates coming soon.
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by PrettyMizQdot(f): 11:58am On Dec 11, 2016
Lleigh ayam njoyin dis. BTW.. @ Swann abeg elp me dash Remi a hot slap 2 set his brain 2 default. @ Lleigh u must mentn me 4 upd8.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
PrettyMizQdot:
Lleigh ayam njoyin dis.
BTW.. @ Swann abeg elp me dash Remi a hot slap 2 set his brain 2 default.
@ Lleigh u must mentn me 4 upd8.

prettymizqdot i will mention you in the next update.

swann over to you to slap Remi, slap him before jagugu88li comes back cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
Lleigh:

prettym.izqdot i will mention you in the next update.

swan.n over to you to slap Remi, slap him before jagug.u88li comes back cool

It will be done wink wink

1 Like

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
swann:

It will be done wink wink
.....and then you'll start accusing your village people, forgetting that you're paying for your sins.

Adesina12 I sight you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
jagugu88li:
.....and then you'll start accusing your village people, forgetting that you're paying for your sins.

Adesina12 I sight you

lmao grin grin
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by iykekelvins(m): 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
Mercy don charm the guy oo, Chaii !!

1 Like

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Adesina12: 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
Lleigh:

swann over to you to slap Remi, slap him before jagugu88li comes back cool

I will call this Nollywood rehearsal

Nonetheless I think Remi deserves a thunderbolt slap as suggested by swann and supported by Lleigh

But what does jagugu88li mean by her reaction to this suggestion?

@jagugu88li I need further clarification here.

Where's Lawlahdey the queen of romanceland?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
Adesina12:

Nonetheless I think Remi deserves a thunderbolt slap as suggested by swann and supported by Lleigh
Back to sender

See as you dey conspire against #RemiMercy #Recy

Remi marries Mercy, CASE CLOSED cool.

But I have a feeling this Mercy girl w...... tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Perfectionist11: 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
jagugu88li:
Back to sender

#Recy..that's cute..U must be a big fan of hollywood..celeb couples..U know the #brangellina..#tayvin..#zigi. E.t.c

Team #Recy all the way..that nick is too cute not 2 be real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by AyamBae(f): 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
Lleigh:

Ayambae. ..thank you for stopping by and commenting.
Let us see
ok dear

1 Like

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Adesina12: 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
jagugu88li:
Back to sender

You know I am team Mercy right from the time she was mentioned in this write up

But since she suggested an abortion I have had a rethink about who she is

Moreover, since she has bailed Remi out of his predicament and for him to suggested marriage to her, it looked like something delvish touched his brain

Though I am not a fan of kink lady but if Mercy eventually abort the baby she is in no way worth marriage with Remi rather kink lady should

Let's see what happen next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
Perfectionist11:

#Recy..that's cute..U must be a big fan of hollywood..celeb couples..U know the #brangellina..#tayvin..#zigi. E.t.c
Team #Recy all the way..that nick is too cute not 2 be real.

#recy has very nice connotations..... let's see....

thanks perfectionist11 for stopping by
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by costal(m): 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
Nice story ma'am,this story really got me emotional,,,mercy shey u no de fear Godd why u one remove de belle nah angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
costal:
Nice story ma'am,this story really got me emotional,,,mercy shey u no de fear Godd why u one remove de belle nah angry

Thank you costal for stopping by and commenting.
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 11:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
Chapter 31

cc costal, Adesina12, swann, Perfectionist11, PrettyMixQdot, jagugu88li, iykekelvins, Twinkle004, Jman3, soleski01, girlhaley

Sam walked back to her to her bed with one of her hands on her head. She was feeling very dizzy and she had a horrible headache. it was also making her feel nauseous.

Her head started pounding any time she tried to remember things or events, it was like trying to see through thick dense fog.

The Doctors had said she was trying too hard, the gaps in her memory would eventually return when they were ready to. She was putting herself under too much stress by trying too hard to remember.

Due to the amnesia and the knock on her head, they said she might also display unusual behaviour that might be different to the norm for her.

The PTSD they had diagnosed was keeping her up at night, she wasn't sleeping at all, any time she closed her eyes she experienced the flashbacks that took her back to Tokyo airport, where everything got replayed in brilliant technicolour. The bomb went off again and again in her head every time she closed her eyes.

She breathed a sigh of relief when she got back to her room, she poured herself a glass of water and decided to rest as she got on her bed.
Auntie Lara, Yomi's Mum had left an hour ago to rest and cook her up something hot and spicy, as far as she was concerned the bland food wasn't helping her situation, she need pepper.

She needed her own Mother she thought, she had never seen her Mum ever since she had dumped her, when she was aged 5.

Right now she needed someone to lash out to, someone who she could really reveal herself to, without pretending that everything was fine. Without having to box in her real feelings and emotions due to a sense of obligation. The obligation of gratitude.

She needed someone who would do that for her and comfort her, she wished she could have that. She had always acted like the perfect daughter, she had always done what was expected of her since the two families had taken her in.

All she wanted right now, was the hugs and comfort of her mum, for her to lie beside her and comfort her and tell her that everything was going to be OK.

She had been dreaming about her a lot, but her face was always blurred out in a funny way.
She had seen the two of them repeatedly at a beach playing and watching the dolphins swim. It triggered a deep memory from her childhood that she had buried deep down in the recesses of her brain a long time ago.

She had never found out who her father was either, the feeling of loss and lack of closure made her weepy.

She turned on her bed and picked up the television remote from the side table, to find something interesting to watch.
Before Aunty Lara had left she had berated Sam on her appearance, she had moaned that just because she was in hospital did not mean she should not brush her hair and add some gloss to her lips.

Sam had rolled her eyes at her.

She hinted that there were some nice looking Doctors around that she had noticed and who knows what might happen, staring at her mischievously.

Sam rolled her eyes at her 'Aunty this is not one of those Doctor shows that you watch where they stare soulfully into each other's eyes this is real life. Such things don't happen.'

Before she left, she had forced Sam to get her natural hair in a decent state, without looking like Medusa and she had put on the prescribed lip gloss.

Sam was busy flicking through the channels when she noticed the most adorable hunk of a black man standing hesitantly at the door. She unconsciously looked around the room, thinking he could not be coming to see her, rather someone else in the room.

He was at least 6'2 with very manly broad shoulders, and um,um, um, those shoulders were to die for OMG. His biceps, oh lawd they were sexy and strong.

He was wearing a tight black t-shirt that did a lot for that manly chest, the t-shirt hugged a long lean hard torso. His bottom half was encased in black jeans, this guy definitely needed to come in and speak to her and not whoever he was going to see.

Her headache pounded harder as her eyes slid down to his lunch box, she had to stop her appraisal of that piece of his anatomy when the man said Hi.

'Em Hi' Sam replied, as she tore her gaze away, and slowly moved it up to his face.

'Who are you looking for?' Sam asked.

The hunk took a couple of steps into the room and she noticed he had a very desirable and delectable backside, very nice to hold onto...

She brought herself up short regarding her carnal thoughts, when she remembered the doctors saying she might exhibit strange behaviour for a while. This was strange or was it?

Mmm, she could not help but admire him, who ever his personal trainer was she wanted to meet him.

She shifted her focus back to the TV. She expected him to leave anytime soon, she wasn't expecting any visitors.

'Hi Sam', the hunk said as he took a few more steps into the room.

'Do I know you?' as she quickly pulled up the sheets to cover herself properly using it as a shield for any verbal onslaught about to drop.

'Sam, it's me Remi' the hunk replied.

She had never seen him before, damn she said to herself she should have made an effort to look better if she knew she would be entertaining this prized specimen of manhood in her room.

'My Mum's name is Remi' she replied.

'I don't know who you are' she said, a look of confusion on her face.

The hunk sighed as a sad look came into his eyes 'Do you remember Matt?' he asked looking at her.

Sam put her hands to her head as the pounding increased in severity, 'No' she whispered.

'What are those names meant to mean to me?' she asked the man.

'My head hurts' she said as she lay back on the bed, she closed her eyes and the image of the man setting off the bomb came unbidden.

She screamed and started crying.

She heard the stranger drop his stuff on the table and felt him take her in his arms and comfort her.

That's what broke her, as she inhaled the smell of his aftershave, it made her feel protected and safe, as she sobbed into his shoulder. He kept on soothing her, his hands on her hair while rocking her gently and whispering in her ear, that it was alright.

A nurse quickly ran into the room, alerted to Sam's distress having heard her scream. She moved in on her and checked her vitals.

'She is getting flash backs' the nurse turned to Remi. She was close to the detonation as she had tried to reason with the man not to set off his vest.' she continued. 'I will be outside if you need me.' she said to Remi as she walked out of the room.

Sam detangled herself from the stranger and laid back on her bed. The hunk pulled up a chair next to her bed and held her hand, as he stroked it gently.

She turned her head his way.

'Who are you? Sam asked.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Twinkle004(f): 2:06am On Dec 12, 2016
Thanks 4 d mention Lleigh, u are a darling..
I don't undastnd Remi ooo,is he planning 2 marry Sam & is FOB or what..Any1 let me sit & relax 2 see what wil happen nxt...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by costal(m): 5:23am On Dec 12, 2016
Thank u thank u for de mention I'm super happy ma'am.sam pls heel fast oo blc even me am waiting for u.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by iykekelvins(m): 6:36am On Dec 12, 2016
All I want is for sam to get her memories back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 12, 2016
The 3 people above me, ehn!

Thunder strike the one below me if she/he gets out of line too

Its still good....let Sam take forever with her lost memory. I've hired myself ad wedding planner and I'm anticipating the author will cancel the wedding. I'm keeping a close eye on you

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Reply)

Love Really Is Strange / The Village Girl / Memorable Stories From Your English Primary Books!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.