Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" (37825 Views)

Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends / Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) / Wike's Parents Pictured With Suzzette Wike In Port-harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
This overflogged donkey called "The Other Room" I wonder when it would get disused like "Oga at The Top"
...make we rest drink water hang cup...
All this politicians and their distracting antics...
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by falaxy(m): 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
jonhemma11:
Women are wired to do more   
---Justice Nyesom-Wike

Wife of the Rivers State Governor , Justice Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike has stated women's positive  contributions form the platform for  the  development of the society .

Justice Nyesom-Wike also  said that women are divinely wired to  do more at all times  for societal growth and stability .

She spoke on Sunday at the 10th Biennial Diocesan Women's Guild Conference Thanksgiving Service of Anglican Diocese of the Niger Delta North at Saint Thomas Anglican Church in Diobu, Port Harcourt  .

She said as a woman she belongs to all rooms because a woman's  activities  cannot be restricted as the society needs these contributions  for progress.

"All women have been through a lot as they strive to build the society . Our contributions  to  societal development  cannot be underestimated .

"I belong to the kitchen, I belong to the living room and I belong to every room created by God. So also other women. We are created by God to do more. In my own case as a judicial officer, I also belong to the courtroom. Other women belong to different rooms, depending  on  their professional  calling".

She added: " Women  are very important  to  the development of any community. They form a larger percentage  of  the  workforce that keeps the society "

Commenting on the person of the Provincial/ Diocesan President of Women's Guild of Anglican Diocese of the Niger Delta North , Mrs Beatrice Kattey , the Wife of the Rivers State Governor said she is a perfect  example of a Christian Woman .

Justice Nyesom-Wike  called on the  women  of Rivers State  to continue to  pray for Governor Wike so that he can remain  focused in the delivery  of  pro-people  prejects all through his leadership .

In her remarks, Provincial/Diocesan President of Women's Guild , Mrs Beatrice Kattey said that the  Anglican Church  will continue  to  play a major role in evangelism  and growth of Christianity .

Mrs Florence Brown , the lay preacher in her sermon titled "the  power of patience " noted that patience is a virtue that leads to success.

The Archbishop of Niger Delta North Diocese , Most Reverend Ignatius Kattey prayed for Rivers State and the first family for God's  grace  and support .

Simeon Nwakaudu ,
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor , Electronic Media .
23rd October , 2016.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/i-belong-to-kitchen-living-room-and.html

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
Franzz:

And fool, can't you see a cake in front to know ow they are celebrating something. I don't blame you, maybe it was beating your father used to kiss your mum

Haba. Totally uncalled for. Person papa.
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by creative11(m): 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
learn to build romantic marriage visit www.familyparliament.com
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by VampireeM(f): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
Papikush:

shut up and go back to the kitchen tongue

lol.if I catch you in the other room eh grin

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by Izen: 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
duduade:
Nothing spectacular about her statement...

Anywhere a woman chooses to belong to is her cup of tea
Abi o. It is a woman that should decide where she wants to belong to and not some slowpoke telling her where to belong. If you like belong to the toilet sef, that's your choice.
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by Izen: 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
TeamSimple:
I keep saying it,theres nothing wrong with Buhari's statement about his wife either as a joke or real.

Shes first his wife before being a firstlady

He's first her husband before he's the president so is it safe to say that she has every right to make the same statemebt about him? I hope that when/if she does, y'all won't eat your words back.
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by Centurion04: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
Rubbish!.... Wife to a 'cultist'governor!
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by seunfape(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
So she does not perform her duties in the other room ?problem in Pakistan voice
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by sleazy5(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
Amberon11:
Is a high court judge not human? Did she kiss in the court?

Thrash!

So because she is a Judge, she shouldn't kiss her husband in public? Haba bros. if she no kiss her husband na who she go kiss na Let me believe that your hatred for Wike instigated you to spew the trash you just did....
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by shabakm: 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
any woman that is not belong to her husband other room, kitchen, and room is not a good wife ashawo is better than that woman
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by iukpe: 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
TeamSimple:
I keep saying it,theres nothing wrong with Buhari's statement about his wife either as a joke or real.

Shes first his wife before being a firstlady

I agree with you my brother, I do not think PMB abused or insulted his wife, he probably just echoed loud what he always told her back in the living room.
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by Codes151(m): 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
chris2face:
Kissing wife I hope u kissed ur hubby before going there anyway u nailed it hope the Daura President to to learn women belong to all rooms.

Meanwhile to all Manchester United fans sorry for the rape yesterday oh! some days are like
guy!!! Respect urself o!!! We still dey vex
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by stuffs4me(m): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
Buhari has no respect for women. He should learn from other people how to treat women in the society.

I have a lot of respect for women. My mother is a woman, so are my sisters and I love them dearly.

There are lots of women making giant strides in the society and Buhari should learn to respect them.
Some women are pilots, scientists, lawyers , doctors, teachers, lecturers, etc.

Buhari should take his head out of his asz to see that the days of maltreatment of women are gone.

I sometimes wonder where Buhari got his ideas from because even in Islam, we have been commanded by God to treat women with respect and dignity.
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by chris2face(m): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
Codes151:
guy!!! Respect urself o!!! We still dey vex
Hahaha shey I said sorry

But Chelsea screwed ur guys no be small

I even forgot Zlatan was there except for the closing stage

Am happy for Moses
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by chiddyj: 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
siraj1402:
Still on this noise?

*THE KITCHEN, LIVING ROOM AND THE OTHER ROOM*
She belongs to his kitchen..meaning she is a responsible wife } The President was right
She belongs to his living room..meaning she is a responsible mother to her children } The President was right
She belongs to his other room..meaning she is a decent partner } The President was right
He doesn't know the party she belongs to...meaning she is not a politician } The President was right
In simple terms, the President is saying his wife belongs to his heart, not his job
I congratulate Aisha for this wonderful compliment from the heart that loves and care despite the unwarranted slip of the tongue.
As a husband where does your wife belongs to in your house, your heart or your job?
As a wife where do you belong to your husband, in his house, to his heart or to his job?
Honestly this got me thinking, most people don't know the significant........

and what happened to polite and diplomatic ways of brushing that question aside? did he need to call out his wife too because of her statements? I dont know why we take things out of context and ten aply logic! it sounds right when you r talking to a geoup of friends or subordinates bt not in official matters!
2 wrongs!
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by Codes151(m): 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
chris2face:

Hahaha shey I said sorry

But Chelsea screwed ur guys no be small

I even forgot Zlatan was there except for the closing stage

Am happy for Moses
i was angry! Not with mourinho but the team! Really poor! Man U is gradually becoming a comfort zone for lazy players!!!
Well went out for a drink, called up my Chelsea friend and bought him enough brew for the thrashing! Una try sha. Cheers
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by Bodexman(m): 12:12am On Oct 25, 2016
I expect the Wailers to counter what this woman said, rather they chose to ignore it as if it's not what they accuse Buhari of.

Every responsible woman knows where she belong and that's the fact.

I respect this woman for this statement
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" by cooljoe(m): 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
and I appeared before her today. wonderful judge. beautiful woman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets With Wole Soyinka (Photo) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Witnesses The Arrival Of CMA CGM SCANDOLA At Lekki Port / President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.