Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (82501 Views)

Mmm Nigeria Reduces Poverty By 20%(bbc News) Pic / We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? (MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by hartson(m): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
I don't do MMM.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by tolexy007(m): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
hartson:
I got 3M paid by 32 persons.the alerts are unimaginable.Now I am heading to seme boarder to get that camry I have been eyeing since last.

am so happy for you bro
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by lookmangiw(m): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ponzi or No ponzi, abeg my people dey smile to the bank. if to say i get better money, i would have fired this MMM with better money.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by ademasta(m): 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
If you are a hater of MMM.... CHECK BELOW

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by lookmangiw(m): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
Call me if you need information about MMM. because it is working fine. 09039191558, that is my number
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by mengho(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
it's a lie, PLEASE invests all your life savings in MMM. incase you die of hard attack or strock due to loses when the site crash( Am absolutely sure it will crash soon), I promise to come to ur funeral with some flowers.

MUSLIMS Should know MMM is HARAM, not only is it intrests based it's also an elaborate HYIP platform dat thrives on scamming ur fellow humans to pay you

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by sombradyi(m): 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by sombradyi(m): 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lol
Who cares quelas there is no future for the youths, i won t stop investing in it even if it crashed i don t care.
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by olaxm: 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
Fine, A scheme was designed for paul to pay peter in other to generate traffic. Here in bracket the quote on that from your post (He said it’s designed to attract huge traffic and promises unconventional high returns on investment). Today, Facebook traffic is over 1b daily (the founders made their fortunes from traffic and it was designed for what? Social blah blah. Now somebody bring a platform for you to be Paul and give to Peter using internet to connect each others. How's that a scam? OK.. The problem is 30% interests. As far as I am concerned every participant on MMM generate their 30% by contribute to the traffic on that site. I wonder how much money I have contribute to Nairaland and other sites I visit daily. Do you know some years back Linda ikeji struggled to by Ranger rover. But today she can buy 20 because the traffic on her site increased over the years. So Let MMM grow and 30% will not eventually be an issues.

7 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by hartson(m): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
tolexy007:

am so happy for you bro
Regards.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by subseaman(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
I don't want to say much,the Guardian and government have not help in anyway that all.yes we know MMM is fragile but the government is more fragile.imagine a graduate sought jobs for about two years to no avail what do u expect the graduate to do,pick up gun then he is called a thief,blow pipeline then he is called a militant,or start begging then he will become the pity of everyone,the government should put her house together before correcting or point fingers,MMM is what youths are living on now in other to avoid begging and the rest.

7 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by talkingood: 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
I use 400k to buy shares in Allstates Trust bank, d bank Ψå§ closed down and bought by Eco bank yet till date no sign of мч money. Main while i ve benefited frm MMM twice, first i put in 220k i got 315,000 i later put in 300k i got 390000. Presently i ve put in 300k again мч mavro has shown green on 355k but not up to 30days.!f i want to withdraw мч money now i ll get 355k BUT !f i want d next 8days i ll get 390k live and direct. !f dis is a scam am enjoying it. Everytin abt Life is a risk

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by henryelfhel: 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
If you can research and show me where mmm has defrauded people around the world I will not invest.I just completed my 2 storey building I made from the scam mmm. My people wake up is not late to join mmm.

8 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by olaxm: 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
fairplay90:

Tell them my Bro &
God Bless You
ofcourse youre wrong.. google pay for the google adshere.. cant get the spelling right.. does google pay yahoo.com facebook.com
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by dimeji1(m): 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
I started with N20k 3months ago now have 400k....use your spare money that is what we preach.
Don't go and borrow. send your phone number to dimeegy@yahoo.com.. to add u to our whatsapp group...

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by jist2day: 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
-

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by yogun(f): 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
Mrakthedream:
Na no dey tire?
Is it your money?
Is it your scam?
Iss Peter and Paul complaining?
If what I hve been experiencing with MMM is truely a scam,pls let the scam continue and never stop o..
Why not tell us the current status of Nigeria Stock exchange and the state of the economy?

Since Savannah Bank and Societe General went under, has depositors been paid their money
Are these not registered with the govt?
the Companies recording losses in the stock exchange mkt nko
Shior

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by ndcide(m): 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
We really didn't care about MMM until we started reading critical review about it.

Now in my office, Na MMM. Honestly speaking.

9 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
GUARDIAN UNA FON JOIN THE HATERS

MMM PLEASE KEEP SCAMMING GOOD CASH TO MY POCKET!AFTER GOD'S IMPACT IN MY LIFE, MMM IS BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME THIS YEAR

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
AIMS AND ÄSSEST INVESTMENTS HAS THEIR HEAD OFFICE IN IKEJA LAGOS. WE LÖST ALMOST 2MILLION NAIRA RIGHT THERE. THEY ARE RIGHT UNDER THE GUARDIAN OF SEC/CBN. MANY OTHERS LOST MILLIONS IN THE SAME COMPANY! SEC/CBN HAVE NOT PAID A DIME OR EVEN CLOSED UP THE SCAM COMPANY.
I BEGAN MMM IN JULY. TODAY I HAVE MADE MORE THAN 300k . AND A SICK GOVERNMENT CALLS IT A SCAM
THE THUNDER THAT WILL STRIKE SOME AGENCIES AND PRINT HOUSES IS WARMING UP IN HEAVEN!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by jist2day: 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
-

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
mengho:
it's a lie, PLEASE invests all your life savings in MMM. incase you die of hard attack or strock due to loses when the site crash( Am absolutely sure it will crash soon), I promise to come to ur funeral with some flowers.

MUSLIMS Should know MMM is HARAM, not only is it intrests based it's also an elaborate HYIP platform dat thrives on scamming ur fellow humans to pay you
SHARAPP!! MMM IS UNCRASHABLE! BE CAREFUL SO U DONT CRASH!! Mmm is UNCRASHABLE

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by jist2day: 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
tolexy007:

am so happy for you bro
happy for you people do not need so much much money to be happy. thanking God for mmm.
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by jist2day: 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
-

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by EMPERO247(m): 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
Mrakthedream:
Na no dey tire?
Is it your money?
Is it your scam?
Iss Peter and Paul complaining?
If what I hve been experiencing with MMM is truely a scam,pls let the scam continue and never stop o..
Why not tell us the current status of Nigeria Stock exchange and the state of the economy?

grin grin grin wink
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by freddurst: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
To WHOM IT MAY CONCERN...I am cashing out of MMM tomorrow for the 3rd time this month.Life is good and i enjoy the risk and 'danger' of investing my money in MMM.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Blizzy9ja: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
SweetJoystick:
I never do, and I no go ever do. The risk pass my power abeg. I rather gamble

I heard of a lady in Festac who invested 2m. Her life savings and some borrowed. If the scheme crash without payout today? No be suicide be that?
Them go use her money pay other people profit and then use other people money pay her too... My advice is if you must invest in any of these scheme, dont invest what you cannot afford to lose
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Lazio92(m): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
SweetJoystick:

Yes it pays for now, who knows when it will crash? My friends gf invested 400k, she has made 1m. She is still investing to get more, that's the greed that was spoken about in the write up. People will say they will pull out capital and only invest returns back into the scheme. It's easier said than done. With an almost guaranteed returns, they end up investing all they have gained, their capital and sometimes new funds into the scheme. Truth is that I rather put my money on football matches because I have this belief the day I invest in MMM, na that month e go crash.
Bros abeg no register ooo make e for no crash....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by adconline(m): 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
MinorityTribe:
6-12 months from now? That is even more than enough time to be a millionaire with MMM if that is really how long it would last.
You can never get! Why is it that you have part with your hard-earned money (REAL MONEY)first and wait (Fictitious money)for at least 48hrs to get paid back? Anything can happen in 48hrs? If you go buy a car, the car salesman takes your money and asks you to come back in 48hrs to pick your car, are u going to be OK with that?
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by Max24: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
knostbrown01:

You and SEC are wrong..... I deal with MMM international with republic of bitcoin.... you and SEC may not join me.... The stones will rise and join according to bible tongue
You and SEC are wrong..... I deal with MMM international with republic of bitcoin.... you and SEC may not join me.... The stones will rise and join according to bible
Be deceiving yourself. How many investment schemes did Jesus do ? Ponzi scammers. Lazy lots.
Re: MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian by permanentgrace(m): 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
Can these people for once get tired and allow us enjoy our risk in MMM? The money i've made through MMM, would anybody or the useless government give if i ask? Pls mind your business and allow us continue our gamble. Even life is a risk. Guardian Newspaper, shame on you. Instead of reporting the lopeholes and gross incompetency going on the government, this is where you channelled your energy to. A very useless report from a useless media house like you.

MMM... FOREVER WE STAND AND CHANGE THE WORLD.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Affordable Clothes & Accessories In Dubai? / Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account / See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.