Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot (26713 Views)

Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination / Why I Rejected Ambassadorial Nomination – Tallen / Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by Bizibi(m): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2016
This is a good news,wonderful news......una eye go clear
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by sakalisis(m): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2016
Where is Tinubu slot grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:05am On Oct 24, 2016
sakalisis:
Where is Tinubu slot grin grin

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by Firefire(m): 11:06am On Oct 24, 2016
Buhary, please continue...
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by hrhobi1(m): 11:06am On Oct 24, 2016
Oshiomole got one. Uyigue Igbe.
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by tico1212(m): 11:07am On Oct 24, 2016
I belong to EVERYBODY and belongs to NOBODY..... na joke dem call am?

1 Like

Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by crisycent: 11:09am On Oct 24, 2016
Mere commissioner grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by ceeethru(m): 11:10am On Oct 24, 2016
You don't need a seer to tell you that PMB is not fine. He needs help. He is sick. God has decided to punish us by bringing this burden on us. We deserved it. We caused it.

4 Likes

Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by ancientbanana: 11:10am On Oct 24, 2016
sarrki:
My question to wailers is

How this issues above affects the economy

They are lost and blindfolded with hatred

u knw we have dull president so he need help to choose. But now he has Done it himself, u will c d rubbish ppl Dat will emerge, just like our ministers. Lawyer turn engineer.
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by obailala(m): 11:10am On Oct 24, 2016
Something interesting about wailers is that they are bound to wail irrespective of the circumstance. Had it been that governors and party chiefs were responsible for the nominated ambassadors, wailers would have wailed about how appointments are based on paddy-paddy and not merit. Now Buhari has shunned governors and party chiefs, wailers would still wail over this, and one begins to wonder where some of these folks really stand.

In my opinion, this should strictly be an APC palaver. Though I personally don't like the paddy-paddy arrangement of governors and party big-men nominating and having anointed candidates for positions; but then, that is how politics is played in this part of the world and Buhari ought to be careful else he risks the support of his party men in 2019.
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by AreaFada2: 11:12am On Oct 24, 2016
No surprise.

Buhari has never known how to carry people along.

He's a master at alienating people.
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by Laredojohn(m): 11:13am On Oct 24, 2016
I hope all this gimmicks ends well...the President and his supposed kitchen Cabinet...with series of appointments and Governors and party leaders complaining...will they continue this way and seek re election by 2019? Only time will tell
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by eph12(m): 11:13am On Oct 24, 2016
Aisha didn't get any? We haven't heard the last of this embarassed
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by Greataausim(m): 11:14am On Oct 24, 2016
Mehn..... Is Osibanjo the vice president of this great nation...? Too dull
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by ajebuter(f): 11:19am On Oct 24, 2016
sarrki:

You never tackle issue(s) on ground..

To you , everything is wailer, wailer , wailer..

What do you have to say to the issue raised, ?

As usual, nothing..

Pele ti e...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 24, 2016
NaijaMutant:

The greatest problem in your life are the wailers undecided

The wailers only gave Osinbajo 1 slot out of 46 nominees. The wailers are so powerful that they reduced a vice president to a mere commissioner

Just continue,
Your folly will soon receive a Nobel Prize undecided

So what is your concern here? If he is given one slot, how does that affect you? Why are you crying more than the bereaved?
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by Bestbeelieve: 11:22am On Oct 24, 2016
1/46 na Ambassador to cape verde slot
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by bigerboy200: 11:23am On Oct 24, 2016
zanebaddo:
Fucck this country, fucck buhari! Fucck SS/SE politicians, fucck osibanjo! Fucck afonjasssss! Fucck cow rearers! Fucck APC/PDP. Fucck africa!! execpt south africa! Fucck anybody that quotes to spew trash!!
so u actually booked space to ventilate ur anger abeeg just collect 3 bottles of cold viju milk from Mama Tope, make u take am chill..i go settle am when come back...
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by nagoma(m): 11:30am On Oct 24, 2016
Almost all the governor's refused to declare their assets. They are obviously not with Buhari on fighting corruption, now they want to appoint their corrupt friends as ambassadors . Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by Josmila(m): 11:35am On Oct 24, 2016
sarrki:

There are more important things we should be focused on, yet someone will waste quality time with the this kind of news. Pathetic
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by DozieInc(m): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2016
So APC govnrs have joined the wailers, just the begining.

1 Like

Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by DozieInc(m): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2016
Toeyoursea:
Nigerians want change but when they see change, they complain.

1. Buhari is the one saddled with the power to nominate Ambassadors.
2. You didn't tell us when the governors sidelined Buhari when they were nominating their commissioners.
3. Did Osinbajo complain to you?
4. Get a life undecided
True, the govnrs are now wailing.
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by ephi123(f): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2016
obailala:
Something interesting about wailers is that they are bound to wail irrespective of the circumstance. Had it been that governors and party chiefs were responsible for the nominated ambassadors, wailers would have wailed about how appointments are based on paddy-paddy and not merit. Now Buhari has shunned governors and party chiefs, wailers would still wail over this, and one begins to wonder where some of these folks really stand.

In my opinion, this should strictly be an APC palaver. Though I personally don't like the paddy-paddy arrangement of governors and party big-men nominating and having anointed candidates for positions; but then, that is how politics is played in this part of the world and Buhari ought to be careful else he risks the support of his party men in 2019.

After abusing waliers, you then proceeded to wail. Hahaha cheesy
Buhari should not be careful abeg, let him continue as he has been doing ehn.

2 Likes

Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by BakireBulmaker: 11:41am On Oct 24, 2016
FakoMaybach1:

Buhari will not die but live to testify to the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living

In-place of buhari's death, osibanjo will die and osibanjo will die horribly

Long live Mohammadu buhari, long live nigerian recession, Osibanjo RIP
All those hoping our president will die , it will backfire on osibanjo, i wish our president good health

Are you a dullarrd?

The constitution provides that there be a VP so that should the president be unavailable to perform his duties, the VP takes over.

Hasn't Osinbajo acted as president on 2 occasions already? Was the president dead on both occasions?

Nobody wishes the president dead. And Osinbajo will not die!
What you wish Nigeria in terms of recession will befall your household.

Now GTFOH!!
Re: Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot by BakireBulmaker: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

Who knows your own father!? The kids of this man will not defend him the way you are killing yourself for him

You may not know my father. But did I castigate/denigrate another person's father?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oputa Court Complex Owerri In Pictures / Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay / Moroco Recalls Ambassador In Nigeria Over Presidency Unethical Practices-bbc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.