Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,480 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body (8428 Views)

Evolution - The Secret Towards Amassing Illegitimate Wealth, A Business Scheme / Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? / Proof Of Evolution: Early Human Fossils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by raphieMontella: 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
winner01:
I dont think Seun will agree to such surgery for obvious reasons.

He himself is not convinced with what he says.

As quoted in "the atheists delusion", the atheists are collectively like a beetle threathening to fight in a vast universe.

I mean, why would proteins form cells randomly, and begin to rearrange themselves in order to make a conscious living man.

And the conscious man now believes he got reasonable from the fusion of random cells

Its funny.
ok sir..how do you explain to a panda and make ''it'' believe it was designed intelligently?

Or an emu?
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by raphieMontella: 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lennycool:

I didn't want to go into the too small birth canal as they will say it is Gods curse.
typical cra'y

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
4everGod:

I guess my comment was lost on you and you chose to ignore why we lost out in the law of natural selection.

What you are doing is clutching at straws....anything to disprove creation but all you are saying is hogwash. I am even in the bush typing this and wish I had access to my laptop here as my phone is not helping out much.

Anytime evolution comes up I hear a repeated statement of man no longer being able to digest milk....lol how convenient and that happened how spontaneously? Yes a slight genetic modification that gives 12 toes and 12 fingers or 34 teeth is not evolutionary but a defect. Your case is beyond help.
There are evidence upon evidence upon evidence supporting evolution, from early human remains two million years ago to dinosaurs remains. There is a mountain of evidence supporting evolution. But where is the evidence for creation? If creation were real and evolution never took place, all skeletons found from whatever time period, would be identical to modern ones. So i ask you where is your evidence
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lennycool:

There are evidence upon evidence upon evidence supporting evolution, from early human remains two million years ago to dinosaurs remains. There is a mountain of evidence supporting evolution. But where is the evidence for creation? If creation were real and evolution never took place, all skeletons found from whatever time period, would be identical to modern ones. So i ask you where is your evidence

I guess you did not get the memo that part of this ton of evidence were fabricated.....Go look it up.

Evidence clarifies but the evidence you claim is available raises more questions and one evidence negates an already existing evolutionary belief and the cycle continues.

So this thread and your mindset is due to an alleged lack of evidence for creationism? lol

The question you should be asking should be this...how come with this your mountains of evidence....Billions have failed to accept evolution even when it is forced down our throats via Atheistic sponsorship in government and how come the one without the alleged evidence enjoys so a great followership?

isn't that a quagmire. News flash! Even scientists who have access to this evolutionary proof still believe in creationism...Aint life weird. lol

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by winner01(m): 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
raphieMontella:

ok sir..how do you explain to a panda and make ''it'' believe it was designed intelligently?

Or an emu?
Pandas and Emus do not have a conscience neither do they deliberate on morality.
One of our Hens cracked and sucked up its egg for reasons unknown to me. I ddnt accuse it of being immoral.
If a woman aborts and eats her foetus (even though it could provide her protein), why is it immoral.

It is simple, humans are not animals irrespective of what evolutionists says. Animals and plants fulfil the purpose of creation. Humans also do.

Just that very few humans are trying hard to usurp human intelligence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
4everGod:

I guess you did not get the memo that part of this ton of evidence were fabricated.....Go look it up.

Evidence clarifies but the evidence you claim is available raises more questions and one evidence negates an already existing evolutionary belief and the cycle continues.

So this thread and your mindset is due to an alleged lack of evidence for creationism? lol

The question you should be asking should be this...how come with this your mountains of evidence....Billions have failed to accept evolution even when it is forced down our throats via Atheistic sponsorship in government and how come the one without the alleged evidence enjoys so a great followership?

isn't that a quagmire. News flash! Even scientists who have access to this evolutionary proof still believe in creationism...Aint life weird. lol
UnBelief in evolution is directly linked to the religious zeal of the populace, a small insignificant part of the scientific community argue for creation. You say the evidence is flawed so please raise yours for creation, give us sufficient evidence.
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by winner01(m): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
raphieMontella:

typical cra'y
About 98% of the world is cra'y.

Don't worry my friend, you and the about 2% habour all the wisdom of the earth wink.

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lennycool:

I didn't want to go into the too small birth canal as they will say it is Gods curse.

So a birth canal made up of muscles that stretch is now a defect? So compensating for size with elasticity is now imperfection?

So the tightness of a vagina for great sexual stimulation yet giving elasticity for birth which later shrinks back to status quo is an imperfection?

You need help. I am sure you are not married. iF you were you would not even imagine this. A small birth canal has never been an impediment to delivery. Pelvic bones are for some and they can remedy this early via targeted exercises. I think you need to sit for a lecture with a Gynaecologist.

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
winner01:
Pandas and Emus do not have a conscience neither do they deliberate on morality.
One of our Hens cracked and sucked up its egg for reasons unknown to me. I ddnt accuse it of being immoral.
If a woman aborts and eats her foetus (even though it could provide her protein), why is it immoral.

It is simple, humans are not animals irrespective of what evolutionists says. Animals and plants fulfil the purpose of creation. Humans also do.

The bolded is so ironic, your speaking about intelligence.
I would say that hen of yours is crazy and it is far from what humans have done. A sense of morality is in all intelligent creatures, it is need to ensure the survival of a specie.
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lennycool:

UnBelief in evolution is directly linked to the religious zeal of the populace, a small insignificant part of the scientific community argue for creation. You say the evidence is flawed so please raise yours for creation, give us sufficient evidence.

Why give you an outlandish evidence when I am a living breathing one.

Go ask a microbiologist about evolution and how you strongly believe in it and watch them school you on how ridiculous evolution sounds as a lot of it are fabrications which can not be replicated as proof of their claims.

What have you studied by yourself regarding evolution besides all these your copy and paste?
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
4everGod:

So a birth canal made up of muscles that stretch is now a defect? So compensating for size with elasticity is now imperfection?

So the tightness of a vagina for great sexual stimulation yet giving elasticity for birth which later shrinks back to status quo is an imperfection?

You need help. I am sure you are not married. iF you were you would not even imagine this. A small birth canal has never been an impediment to delivery. Pelvic bones are for some and they can remedy this early via targeted exercises. I think you need to sit for a lecture with a Gynaecologist.
What a fool. The small birth canal is one of the leading causes of death during pregnancies especially in the past, it is an imperfect design.
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by winner01(m): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lennycool:

mountain of evidence?

lol.

If monkeys paraded as early humans, or fishes paraded as mammals are proof of evolution, its quite tiring to keep repeating the same thing.

Ive opened a thread on that before.
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
4everGod:

Why give you an outlandish evidence when I am a living breathing one.

Go ask a microbiologist about evolution and how you strongly believe in it and watch them school you on how ridiculous evolution sounds as a lot of it are fabrications which can not be replicated as proof of their claims.

What have you studied by yourself regarding evolution besides all these your copy and paste?

Again no evidence whatsoever. Imagine if I said my body was proof of evolution, with no other fact presented will you believe me. You should name the prominent and world renowned microbiologists that argue against evolution, cause I'm sure there are a lot of them. Still waiting for creation evidence
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by winner01(m): 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lennycool:

The bolded is so ironic, your speaking about intelligence.
I would say that hen of yours is crazy and it is far from what humans have done. A sense of morality is in all intelligent creatures, it is need to ensure the survival of a specie.
My hen is crazy grin

So what do you suggest I do for justice's sake? undecided

Jail it grin

4everGod, I dont think you want to exchange words with this guy.

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
winner01:
mountain of evidence?

lol.

If monkeys paraded as early humans, or fishes paraded as mammals are proof of evolution, its quite tiring to keep repeating the same thing.

Ive opened a thread on that before.
So what is your evidence for creation?
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
winner01:
My hen is crazy grin

So what do you suggest I do for justice's sake? undecided

Jail it grin

4everGod, I dont think you want to exchange words with this guy.
Is a crazy hen that impossible to believe. Like I said humans have done worse to their own.
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lennycool:

What a fool. The small birth canal is one of the leading causes of death during pregnancies especially in the past, it is an imperfect design.

Did you have the burning need to call me a fool before sounding intelligent? Seun take note one of your rules has been broken.

Birth canals in the past were remedied even locally and caused miniscule deaths if any. Midwives adviced women to eat little so their kids would not be born big . Besides a babys bone structure are soft at birth which is why a baby can squeeze out from such a narroe space. Everything works together. ..Elastic birth canal and then the soft adjustable bones of a baby and this is why a baby when born is still being shaped. ...you do know you can shape a babys nose, chin, buttocks, legs a few weeks after birth as he is given his baths and massages. Go and marry. ..you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by winner01(m): 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lennycool:

So what is your evidence for creation?
Everything is the evidence.

The sudden appearance of animals is what we have seen in the fossil record. Not gradual changes.

https://www.nairaland.com/2917639/much-better-explanation-evolution
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by raphieMontella: 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
winner01:
About 98% of the world is cra'y.

Don't worry my friend, you and the about 2% habour all the wisdom of the earth wink.
98 ke?
Stop visiting crappy sites okay?
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lennycool:

Is a crazy hen that impossible to believe. Like I said humans have done worse to their own.

Did the Chicken or its fellow Chickens call it insane or treat it as insane? You are the one claiming thats its insane while its a perfectly normal thing for the chicken to do to preserve itself and its kind which brings us to what winner01 said about morals.

Why would a chicken be seen as insane? is the chicken like you? Do you share any habits?
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by winner01(m): 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
raphieMontella:

98 ke?
Stop visiting crappy sites okay?
Correct me.

I know you want as many disciples grin
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by raphieMontella: 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
winner01:
who's talking about ''conscience and morality'' here?

oga sir...
I asked----
raphieMontella:

Or an emu?
so pls explain?

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
raphieMontella:
who's talking about ''conscience and morality'' here?
oga sir... I asked----
so pls explain?

one question. ...Did conscience and morality also not evolve according to you?
So why remove them from the emu and panda? Answering you is a waste of time.
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by raphieMontella: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by jonbellion(m): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
You see humans and animals with avatisms- yet evolution is a lie
You look at the early embryological structures of mammals- yet evolution is a farce
we have mithochloridial DNA- yet we all came from Adam and eve
Artificial selection produced the various breeds of dogs we have today in 10 000 years- yet natural selection can't produce the diversity of life on earth in 4.5 billion years
We have Neanderthal DNA- yet we are the only human species
Neotiny in humans- yet we didn't branch out from an ape like ancestor
Archaeopteryx - yet birds didn't evolve from dinosaurs
The marsupial animals: Kangaroos, wombats, koalas and Tasmanian devils went all the way from Australia to the middle east and after that they went all the way back. Nothing has explained the rise of marsupials better than convergent evolution- yet evolution is a lie simply cuz you people don't like it
Lactose persistence- yet humans ain't evolving
The appendix.. What are we using it for. Do we eat grass??- yet it is not a proof of a vestigial organ and evolution is still a satanic lie
The cocyx- do we have tails?
Antibiotic resistance also isn't proof
Vestigial reflexes in babies also isn't proof
Nawa
* sigh*
Dude just forget these people abeg. They'll rather listen to creationist "scientists" like ken ham, Kent hovind and Micheal behe. Kent hovind is even rejected in the creation "science" community
Btw C S Lewis was a theistic evolutionist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by raphieMontella: 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
4everGod:

one question. ...Did conscience and morality also not evolve according to you?

So why remove them from the emu and panda? Answering you is a waste of time.
so ''goats'' are no longer intelligently designed ?
Or is your intelligent design limited to humans only?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by raphieMontella: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
4everGod:

oh ok its 2.5% do you want me to show you the world chart for sake of proof?
different ''surverys''...
Generaly irreligiousity is far beyond 2%
also..we should be looking at percentage of belief in evolution....right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by HyDef(m): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
4everGod:

"A small birth canal has never been an impediment to delivery."

For real?

Cephalopelvic disproportion, can sometimes require a Cesarean Section. Why? Cuz the baby would get stuck during delivery. Obstructed labour, and that would greatly increase the risk of both neonatal and maternal morbidity and mortality.

A small birth canal can always be an impediment to safe delivery, if not managed properly.

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
jonbellion:
You see humans and animals with avatisms- yet evolution is a lie
You look at the early embryological structures of mammals- yet evolution is a farce
we have mithochloridial DNA- yet we all came from Adam and eve
Artificial selection produced the various breeds of dogs we have today in 10 000 years- yet natural selection can't produce the diversity of life on earth in 4.5 billion years
We have Neanderthal DNA- yet we are the only human species
Neotiny in humans- yet we didn't branch out from an ape like ancestor
Archaeopteryx - yet birds didn't evolve from dinosaurs
The marsupial animals: Kangaroos, wombats, koalas and Tasmanian devils went all the way from Australia to the middle east and after that they went all the way back. Nothing has explained the rise of marsupials better than convergent evolution- yet evolution is a lie simply cuz you people don't like it
Lactose persistence- yet humans ain't evolving
The appendix.. What are we using it for. Do we eat grass??- yet it is not a proof of a vestigial organ and evolution is still a satanic lie
The cocyx- do we have tails?
Antibiotic resistance also isn't proof
Vestigial reflexes in babies also isn't proof
Nawa
* sigh*
Dude just forget these people abeg. They'll rather listen to creationist "scientists" like ken ham, Kent hovind and Micheal behe. Kent hovind is even rejected in the creation "science" community
Btw C S Lewis was a theistic evolutionist

the coccyx if for the gathering of nerve endings and has absolutely nothing to do with a tail residue. Go and read up oga.

appendix acts as a safe house for
good bacteria. The body uses this to
essentially “reboot” the digestive
system when one suffers from a bout
of dysentery or cholera.

The appendix is not useless no matter what you might think. I advice that you go update yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Is It That Jehovah Witness Don't Sing The National Anthem? / The Right To Choose / Interview Of Sheik Sani Haliru (boko Haram Member) Now A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.