Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body (8427 Views)

Evolution - The Secret Towards Amassing Illegitimate Wealth, A Business Scheme / Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? / Proof Of Evolution: Early Human Fossils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
jonbellion:
you don't even know what a microbiologist does and yet you come to argue against evolution. You are a joke sha

I suppose evolution has no links with DNA and microbiologists do not also study DNA abi? Mr man do not make me laugh pls I am trying to hold back a guffaw.
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by jonbellion(m): 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
4everGod:

I suppose evolution has no links with DNA and microbiologists do not also study DNA abi? Mr man do not make me laugh pls I am trying to hold back a guffaw.
you don't understand my comments on the appendix was not related to microbiology
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
jonbellion:
you don't understand my comments on the appendix was not related to microbiology

And you do not understand that the same Microbiologists discovered the function of the apendix and how it is that it captures GOOD bacteria and not BAD.

Go back to school.

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by jonbellion(m): 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
4everGod:

And you do not understand that the same Microbiologists discovered the function of the apendix and how it is that it captures GOOD bacteria and not BAD.

Go back to school.
are you saying microbiology did alone what is the work of physiology, anatomy and microscopic anatomy
Wooooooooooooooooooooooow
I'm glad I didn't go to your school
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by jonbellion(m): 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
4everGod:

Narrow is the way and few are they that find it. Your projection and statements here actually confirm scripture that was written when we had no access to todays world population or data....so thanks for showing me that the Bible is true especially with your comment that not every Christian is a Christian and even less would make it eventually.

Isnt Agnosticism grand!
hmmm I see so how are you sure you are in the right Christian denomination that is following the true doctrine
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
jonbellion:
are you saying microbiology did alone what is the work of physiology, anatomy and microscopic anatomy
Wooooooooooooooooooooooow
I'm glad I didn't go to your school

Chai! Education and common sense swerved into the bush with you in tow.

Are you sure you know what a Bacteria is and who is qualified to study it?

The furniture found in a building was it built by the engineer?

Honestly you owe someone a tuition fee refund.

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
jonbellion:
hmmm I see so how are you sure you are in the right Christian denomination that is following the true doctrine

Should that concern you? You are Agnostic why not find that out for yourself as my proof would never suffice for you neither can my experiences. Carve your niche and grow.
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by Audray(f): 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
4everGod:

Tell that to your LAW OF NATURAL SELECTION. If in another 1 million years and you are still here and you see slight evolutionary changes in the human body to correct all you just stated as "mistakes" then you can sell your idea.

Until you have comparative proof to show we are a mess and the way our body and organs are brought together and synchronised is not right then stop talking and face a wall or something.

Besides since you are so sure its a mistake why no carry out corrective surgery on yourself or on your kids or wife...Afterall daddy knowa best....lol
I thought that was an exclusively christian thing to say.C'mon,
Don't sound like that.You know if he had the knowledge and skill to perform such advanced surgeries he would.Even the most brilliant of scientists haven't figured it out...yet.
Oh the appendix is one horrible organ.I took mine out.It caused me so much pain...and surgery quelled it...
An organ that causes pain if created by a perfect sky daddy is a mistake. Unless he purposely put it there just to make you suffer,which is rather mean.
But there is no sky daddy.And useless organs are there cos they once served some purpose which we've evolved out of.
We won't be here in a million years.
When living that long does happen anyway,
I bet it will be a non religious human that figures it out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by HARDDON: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
CoolUsername:
If man evolved from ape, why do we still have apes.

Checkmate atheists. /s

Wonder why Seun and all of then r avoiding this question.

Why do we still have apes?

and why has man remained this erect for a eons now? Why havent we evolved into another form?
Is it that evolution has an end point?
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
Audray:
I thought that was an exclusively christian thing to say.C'mon,
Don't sound like that.You know if he had the knowledge and skill to perform such advanced surgeries he would.Even the most brilliant of scientists haven't figured it out...yet.
Oh the appendix is one horrible organ.I took mine out.It caused me so much pain...and surgery quelled it...
An organ that causes pain if created by a perfect sky daddy is a mistake. Unless he purposely put it there just to make you suffer,which is rather mean.
But there is no sky daddy.And useless organs are there cos they once served some purpose which we've evolved out of.
We won't be here in a million years.
When living that long does happen anyway,
I bet it will be a non religious human that figures it out.

Dont just jump on a thread and talk ignorantly without going through the thread first and reading comments.

I suggest you do your own research on the function of thd Apendix . I am surprised that a function that was discovered in 2013 is yet unknown to you and you just run around with outdated arguments.

Has the whole world complained about an Appendicitis problem? Check your lifestyle and what led to your need to have it removed. We mess up our bodies and then turn around and blame God.

I eat and live healthy and have had no single health concern or sickness for almosr 21yrs (next year would be 21yrs for me)

Read up and replace obsolete data with new updated data so you wouldnt just drop bla bla bla on threads.

He does not need to have the knowledge or skill to make alleged corrections and neither do you..There are those who already possess this knowledge and skill and they are called SURGEONS or NEURO SURGEONS and they would gladly carry out this surgery for you if you can sign the consent form.... can you?

oh by the way can you tell me the former function of the apendix pre modern man? Any help anybody?
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by CoolUsername: 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
HARDDON:

and why has man remained this erect for a eons now? Why havent we evolved into another form?

Exactly! When would man develop wings? They'll tell you that life started in water, I DEMAND TO SEE FISHMAN! /s
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by jonbellion(m): 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
4everGod:

Chai! Education and common sense swerved into the bush with you in tow.

Are you sure you know what a Bacteria is and who is qualified to study it?

The furniture found in a building was it built by the engineer?

Honestly you owe someone a tuition fee refund.
*facepalm* didn't I tell you that the appendix is a vestigial organ
* sigh * I don't know the microbiologist that found a supposed function for it. Sha if that's what you think okay
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
jonbellion:
*facepalm* didn't I tell you that the appendix is a vestigial organ
* sigh * I don't know the microbiologist that found a supposed function for it. Sha if that's what you think okay

Is there a greater resource than the internet? Use it sometime....it would help you loads.
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by jonbellion(m): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
4everGod:

Should that concern you? You are Agnostic why not find that out for yourself as my proof would never suffice for you neither can my experiences. Carve your niche and grow.
for my sake I hope your wrong and you don't have to end up in any version of hell if yours is wrong. If there is a supreme being it is very likely he is the deist version and does not interact with it's creation. Or pantheism. That makes more sense than a personal God

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by DeSepiero(m): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
winner01:
...why would proteins form cells randomly...

I always ponder on this as a molecular biologist.
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
DeSepiero:

Hey Jonbellion right here is a practical molecular biologist while you are just a text book reader. Do you see his truthful comment?
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by jonbellion(m): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
4everGod:

Hey Jonbellion right here is a practical molecular biologist while you are just a text book reader. Do you see his truthful comment?

lol I never claimed to know. Do you even know the meaning of agnosticism. I don't know everything not to now talk of being sure of a deity
Are you for real. Did I outrightly tell you there is no God But sha the Abrahamic God has no knowledge of the universe beyond the middle Eastern goat herders who wrote him up. It is so obvious from the bible
undecided. I'm not a biologist I'm a computer scientist though I did biology extensively plus I read wide

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by byteHead(m): 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
HARDDON:

Your questions betray a fundamental misunderstanding of evolutionary theory.
Humans did not evolve from monkeys; humans and monkeys both evolved from an extinct common ancestor.

To ask a question of the form ‘If Species A evolved from Species B, how come Species B still exists?’ is to misunderstand how evolution works. Entire species do not evolve into new species; new species tend to evolve as isolated offshoots of existing (parent) species.

In some cases, newly evolved species can end up out-competing their parent (or sibling) species, driving them to extinction, but by no means in all cases. So, even if Species A evolved from Species B, there is no reason why Species B should not still exist.

Most noticeable evolution happens over very long periods of time.
All living creatures are all evolving all the time. It's just a very slow process—much slower than we can observe in our lifetimes.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
jonbellion:
lol I never claimed to know. Do you even know the meaning of agnosticism. I don't know everything not to now talk of being sure of a deity
Are you for real. Did I outrightly tell you there is no God But sha the Abrahamic God has no knowledge of the universe beyond the middle Eastern goat herders who wrote him up. It is so obvious from the bible
undecided

You seem confused. You claim not to know yet you knowingly defend every aspect of evolution as someone who emphatically knowns and when faced with a harsh reality you quickly shift positions and deny your very self and actions and rhen shift to God and goat herders.....

Stop lying to yourself and claiming Agnostic when you clearly are an atheist.

Lying never looks good on anyone but I guess to you guys its a fashion statement.
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by jonbellion(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
DeSepiero:

but do you feel that the Abrahamic God is the scientist behind the universe. It can't be him asin it's obvious or you don't think so?. If there is a grand planner it is definitely not the Jewish deity

2 Likes

Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
byteHead:

Your questions betray a fundamental misunderstanding of evolutionary theory.
Humans did not evolve from monkeys; humans and monkeys both evolved from an extinct common ancestor.

To ask a question of the form ‘If Species A evolved from Species B, how come Species B still exists?’ is to misunderstand how evolution works. Entire species do not evolve into new species; new species tend to evolve as isolated offshoots of existing (parent) species.

In some cases, newly evolved species can end up out-competing their parent (or sibling) species, driving them to extinction, but by no means in all cases. So, even if Species A evolved from Species B, there is no reason why Species B should not still exist.

Most noticeable evolution happens over very long periods of time.
All living creatures are all evolving all the time. It's just a very slow process—much slower than we can observe in our lifetimes.

Are you millions of years old? Is any scientist millions of years old to have realistically observed and witnessed these claims?

Pray shock me!
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
jonbellion:
but do you feel that the Abrahamic God is the scientist behind the universe. It can't be him asin it's obvious or you don't think so?. If there is a grand planner it is definitely not the Jewish deity

Show me your proof that He isnt or forever remain quiet. Jumping up and down ranting "IT CANNOT BE YAWEH" Is not proof.....they are words devoid of sustance....So show me proof that He isnt behind creation and your ability to reason the way you are.
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by jonbellion(m): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
4everGod:

You seem confused. You claim not to know yet you knowingly defend every aspect of evolution as someone who emphatically knowns and when faced with a harsh reality you quickly shift positions and deny your very self and actions and rhen shift to God and goat herders.....

Stop lying to yourself and claiming Agnostic when you clearly are an atheist.

Lying never looks good on anyone but I guess to you guys its a fashion statement.

What are you saying
Are you not an atheist to the Muslim God
Or the Greek Gods
Or the Hindu Gods
So we are all athiests in one way or the other. You are athiest to every other religion besides Christianity. I am atheist to the concept of the Gods in religion but not to the idea of a supreme being. As for that I simply do not know

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by Audray(f): 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
4everGod:

Dont just jump on a thread and talk ignorantly without going through the thread first and reading comments.

I suggest you do your own research on the function of thd Apendix . I am surprised that a function that was discovered in 2013 is yet unknown to you and you just run around with outdated arguments.

Has the whole world complained about an Appendicitis problem? Check your lifestyle and what led to your need to have it removed. We mess up our bodies and then turn around and blame God.

I eat and live healthy and have had no single health concern or sickness for almosr 21yrs (next year would be 21yrs for me)

Read up and replace obsolete data with new updated data so you wouldnt just drop bla bla bla on threads.

He does not need to have the knowledge or skill to make alleged corrections and neither do you..There are those who already possess this knowledge and skill and they are called SURGEONS or NEURO SURGEONS and they would gladly carry out this surgery for you if you can sign the consent form.... can you?
Ah.I have read and read and you totally deserve going to heaven for defending DA LORD and all that...
I never argued anywhere.You're super healthy. Good for you! Well, the whole world isn't you. Some people just get sick a lot.Healthy living or not.So like I said,MY(not the whole world's) appendix caused me much trouble and I'm not one that throws every junk into my mouth.Something which my peers mock me for ironically.Oh and I never blamed sky daddy for making my appendix hurt me so badly.I was just glad it was removed.
In order to make corrections of that magnitude.We'd need more knowledge than is available now.Obviously.
Did Neuro surgeons not need to thoroughly study the brain and it's functions before attempting anything on it?
Were kidney transplants always possible?
And oh look.Babies are now developed in tubes,something that seemed impossible,hell,unimaginable a bunch of centuries ago.
My answer though. If some random surgeon came to me RIGHT NOW and said he/she could correct my body.I'd refuse. Why? We are on the path but not quite there yet.I'd merely be a lab rat.
You might ask.Shouldn't I be willing to allow my body be experimented on for my so called corrections for the good of mankind?
I say no. Call me sefish.Call it hypocrisy.Whatever. But they can go experiment on some one else.I want corrections not more malformation.
Summary:If and when the science is without a doubt possible and effective.I'd totally sign that form.

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
jonbellion:

What are you saying
Are you not an atheist to the Muslim God
Or the Greek Gods
Or the Hindu Gods
So we are all athiests in one way or the other. You are athiest to every other religion besides Christianity. I am atheist to the concept of the Gods in religion but not to the idea of a supreme being. As for that I simply do not know

WTF! This must be a new kind of Atheism * facepalm*

Boy I am no Atheist. Perhaps in all your reading you forgot to look up the meaning of Atheism. ..When you do put yourself and your mindset side by side and do a comparative analysis.

Stop lying and trying to defend a lie...Just admit you have been caught out....Truth looks good....Dont swim in the filth of lies.
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by jonbellion(m): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
4everGod:

Show me your proof that He isnt or forever remain quiet. Jumping up and down ranting "IT CANNOT BE YAWEH" Is not proof.....they are words devoid of sustance....So show me proof that He isnt behind creation and your ability to reason the way you are.
hmmm okay for one he created the earth in 3 days but the stars in 1 day. Does that sound like someone who knows what stars are? Or the fact that he never mentioned microorganisms once or the fact that he felt people with deformities were unclean and did not give any information why
He created the foreskin then asked us to cut it off. He made the sun to stand still when the sun doesn't move around the earth. Hr gave a very ignorant way of how to treat leprosy not to mention the way he made Jacobs animals have stripes doesn't happen in real life. He was the Jewish version of God bro. Move on

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
Audray:
Ah.I have read and read and you totally deserve going to heaven for defending DA LORD and all that...
I never argued anywhere.You're super healthy. Good for you! Well, the whole world isn't you. Some people just get sick a lot.Healthy living or not.So like I said,MY(not the whole world's) appendix caused me much trouble and I'm not one that throws every junk into my mouth.Something which my peers mock me for ironically.Oh and I never blamed sky daddy for making my appendix hurt me so badly.I was just glad it was removed.
In order to make corrections of that magnitude.We'd need more knowledge than is available now.Obviously.
Did Neuro surgeons not need to thoroughly study the brain and it's functions before attempting anything on it?
Were kidney transplants always possible?
And oh look.Babies are now developed in tubes,something that seemed impossible,hell,unimaginable a bunch of centuries ago.
My answer though. If some random surgeon came to me RIGHT NOW and said he/she could correct my body.I'd refuse. Why? We are on the path but not quite there yet.I'd merely be a lab rat.
You might ask.Shouldn't I be willing to allow my body be experimented on for my so called corrections for the good of mankind?
I say no. Call me sefish.Call it hypocrisy.Whatever. But they can go experiment on some one else.I want corrections not more malformation.
Summary:If and when the science is without a doubt possible and effective.I'd totally sign that form.

Guurl you know you lying!!!

Doctors can give you an artificial heart or cut you open from neck to groin so they can fix an internal problem yet you say medicine has not gotten to that extent yet and you would be a guinea pig?

keep on lying! The fear of fear is your beginning of wisdom.
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by jonbellion(m): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
4everGod:

WTF! This must be a new kind of Atheism * facepalm*

Boy I am no Atheist. Perhaps in all your reading you forgot to look up the meaning of Atheism. ..When you do put yourself and your mindset side by side and do a comparative analysis.

Stop lying and trying to defend a lie...Just admit you have been caught out....Truth looks good....Dont swim in the filth of lies.
lol I know you're not naaaaa I mean you are athiest towards the other concept of Gods except yours.
Is that so hard to understand. Or do you believe in Zeus?
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
jonbellion:
hmmm okay for one he created the earth in 3 days but the stars in 1 day. Does that sound like someone who knows what stars are? Or the fact that he never mentioned microorganisms once or the fact that he felt people with deformities were unclean and did not give any information why
He created the foreskin then asked us to cut it off. He made the sun to stand still when the sun doesn't move around the earth. Hr gave a very ignorant way of how to treat leprosy not to mention the way he made Jacobs animals have stripes doesn't happen in real life. He was the Jewish version of God bro. Move on

With all these yet you claim intelligence. So God is now at your level to do things the way you feel you want it?

Stop double parking and park well.

My bible says that a thousand years is like a day to God and in all your intelligence you assume a day meant a literal day?

oga park well.
Re: Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
jonbellion:
lol I know you're not naaaaa I mean you are athiest towards the other concept of Gods except yours.
Is that so hard to understand. Or do you believe in Zeus?

You really need a crash course on the meaning of the word Arheist and what it represents. My face is red from all the face palms.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Is It That Jehovah Witness Don't Sing The National Anthem? / The Right To Choose / Interview Of Sheik Sani Haliru (boko Haram Member) Now A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.