Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Why I Rejected Ambassadorial Nomination – Tallen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Rejected Ambassadorial Nomination – Tallen (27779 Views)

Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination / Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot / Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Rejected Ambassadorial Nomination – Tallen by TheAdvocate(m): 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
The same Tallen who was removed as minister of science & technology because she kept a young man at Nicon Hilton presidential suites with bills running into of naira. At that time, her husband was on wheelchair like he is now. Am sure its beyond this reasons she stated.

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Ambassadorial Nomination – Tallen by kenzysmith: 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
na was o did na wet in people papa dey fin d till dey die dem. .no see ma pls come and nominate me who integrity done help
Re: Why I Rejected Ambassadorial Nomination – Tallen by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
One in a billion!...i doff my hat!!..rare specie!!!
Re: Why I Rejected Ambassadorial Nomination – Tallen by malton: 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
TheAdvocate:
The same Tallen who was removed as minister of science & technology because she kept a young man at Nicon Hilton presidential suites with bills running into of naira. At that time, her husband was on wheelchair like he is now. Am sure its beyond this reasons she stated.

Bros, the thing worry me o. Reading all these comments, I was like wow. Na today e begin sick? For a woman who is barely even around to take care of the husband, this is a facade, at best.

And before someone comes yapping, "but people do change!"I know the woman very well; by virtue of our living on the same street and have personally taken delivery of some items to her in abj from her Jos home. That woman never change. Bet she's got a bigger ambition.
Re: Why I Rejected Ambassadorial Nomination – Tallen by Jobabori(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
TheAdvocate:
You may be right. A grass root politician do not like to take up ambassadorial appointment as it involves staying abroad which creates gap between them and their home supporters. The supporters are more likely to shift allegiance to other leading politicians in their absence.

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Ambassadorial Nomination – Tallen by refreshrate: 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
Me sha I just can't imagine "during President Buhari's tenure" being attached to my memoirs.

Who wants to be associated with failure & lack of vision?

So ma, Pls ride on! We understand wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Rejected Ambassadorial Nomination – Tallen by billyG(m): 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
amunkita:
Secondly, proper consultation was not done, my governor was not consulted because I called him when he was in United States of America to ask but he said that he was not aware

The above statement goes a long way to prove Aisha Buhari was right when she said most people who re appointed re in their houses sleeping nd they get called even without the ideology of the party...

God bless u madam...
must every1 b known personally by pmb or belong to apc 2 get appointment.what happen to recommendation,merit?

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Ambassadorial Nomination – Tallen by amunkita(m): 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
billyG:

must every1 b known personally by pmb or belong to apc 2 get appointment.what happen to recommendation,merit?

So in essence, u can employ someome to head ur business without chats, interview nd getting to know how competent he/she is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Rejected Ambassadorial Nomination – Tallen by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
"Why we don't care"
Re: Why I Rejected Ambassadorial Nomination – Tallen by jumobi1(m): 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
amunkita:

So in essence, u can employ someome to head ur business without chats, interview nd getting to know how competent he/she is

PMB can't interview every Fed appointee. That's what Cabinets and Perm Secs/DGs are for. He won't get anything done if her interviews them all.
Re: Why I Rejected Ambassadorial Nomination – Tallen by Amanwulu1(m): 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
muykem:
PDP supporters please note. People of high integrity still exist in APC.
u nail it ma bros. Still exist indicates they're very scarce. Thumb up.
Re: Why I Rejected Ambassadorial Nomination – Tallen by teebillz: 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
TheAdvocate:

Tell them o. These folks praising her knows not Tallen.
Re: Why I Rejected Ambassadorial Nomination – Tallen by miqos02(m): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
muykem:
she was formerly in PDP
Re: Why I Rejected Ambassadorial Nomination – Tallen by akaahs(m): 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
Which one should i believe now, is it the one u said u wana be with ur ailing husband or this one. Habaaa polithievcian.
Re: Why I Rejected Ambassadorial Nomination – Tallen by Wadeoye(m): 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
Government is not lucrative again...
Re: Why I Rejected Ambassadorial Nomination – Tallen by Caliph69: 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
farihafaheemah:

She was just a nominee, she hasn't been posted, so issue of dislike of where she posted is non isssue. Pls always appreciate good deeds

I do appreciate good deeds. Hence Either way, nice of her. And I doubt if you have any proof of her not been posted yet.
Thanks still.
Re: Why I Rejected Ambassadorial Nomination – Tallen by Bimpe29: 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
Commendable step, even though there may be to that.
Re: Why I Rejected Ambassadorial Nomination – Tallen by uprightman(m): 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
muykem:
Remember that this woman is a deputy governor under umbrella,pdp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Rejected Ambassadorial Nomination – Tallen by solaere(m): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
So tell me the good in the government of buahri if two persons rejected his appointment why will he section appointment towards same zone in dsame state ....such a dullard press.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Rejected Ambassadorial Nomination – Tallen by justmenoni: 12:23am On Oct 25, 2016
SUCCESS: my past project supervisors elder sister

Funlordjnr:

Hmmm....integrity!

She is my past project supervisors elder sister so I'm not suprised!

In my university days even her brother professor tallen had the same traits! Their mama and papa born dem well!
Re: Why I Rejected Ambassadorial Nomination – Tallen by chiegfojesse(m): 2:19am On Oct 25, 2016
weldone ma. if you have ulterior motives then you are the worst of all. I commend your stand
Re: Why I Rejected Ambassadorial Nomination – Tallen by samylinks: 7:18am On Oct 25, 2016
Vicadonis:
This kind of people still exist?
change.....
Re: Why I Rejected Ambassadorial Nomination – Tallen by Mightyraw(m): 10:15am On Oct 25, 2016
zanebaddo:
.how do i stop logging in on nairaland to read any political news? Anything nigerian politics irritates me to the bone marrow! Fucck this country!!!
U are a fool
Why nt find your way out of the country

Who u epp
Re: Why I Rejected Ambassadorial Nomination – Tallen by DiplomaticG(m): 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
RentALodge:
We should, by now, be rid of this military fashion of making unilateral appointments over the media. In a civilized democracy such as we pretend to run, prospective appointees are sounded out privately before any publicity. It is time we stopped seeing public service appointments as favors of patronage which everyone would only be happy to jump at. So how do these appointments get made. You are not aware you are being selected only to have your name read on the media. No check on your background, whether you pay taxes, whether you are already committed etc.

I am moved by Mrs. Tallen's commitment to her family. It proves one thing: Family first. May her husband get healed. Truly you are a massive epitome of womanhood in humility and trust. You are a huge example of a virtuous woman, an African wife of note. This is a heart-rending story of commitment to relationship.

**If you are a student and you would like to work for RentALodge as a RentALodge contact in your school, see the signature for address. We are recruiting for all schools in Nigeria.**

Oga I sent u pm.. reply plz
Re: Why I Rejected Ambassadorial Nomination – Tallen by RentALodge: 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
DiplomaticG:

Oga I sent u pm.. reply plz

The instruction was for you to send your CV to the email address in the signature. You sent a PM. The instruction was clear enough.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed / Photos: Buhari Meets APC Governors In Aso Rock / Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.