Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (809749 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cloud9usher: 9:40am On Oct 16, 2017
Tigris007:

Hello cloud. You didn't specify the source of your info. You've contributed to this thread just like every well-meaning F.B. hopeful but there is need to make an exemption in your latest post. Using such extreme words as lying to qualify a particular source of information does not bid well to the variety of information we are allowed to source from. Two un-related people hinted the T.S. resuming next year and you, perhaps unconsciously, branded it a lie.

For those who have had medicals(which are in the majority viewing this thread as of now), they were given 6 H.R. numbers they can easily contact for information verification. At this stage, those two(have done medicals) have more credible info than most. Such words, going forward, can hamper the freedom and variety we all are craving for.

Dude, please try to slowly read through my comment before you start trying so hard to bask in the ambience of your supposed wittiness okay? If you do that then you'd be able to comprehend things easier and faster.

Go to my comment and read again, the word in bold is succinct enough as I didn't use complex syntax nor morpheme to pass my message across.

cloud9usher:

Good day,

I don't have any competent information regarding that at the moment, if anyone tells you that he/she knows exact details of dates concerning training school cutting across all batches that would pass through training school for this recruitment then the person is lying, FBN at the moment is in a lot of makeshift/impromptu decisions concerning recruitment, lots of internal strategic human capital bureaucracy going on, so the best bet is just to sit back and see how things play out.

In case you still don't understand I would say it again: "No one knows EXACT details of dates concerning training school cutting across all batches that would pass through training school for this recruitment..."

I never said those who said training school would be by January 8th 2018 are lying, the best information going around now are speculation, intelligent guesses and futuristic analysis, no one knows the exact date for training school for we regular graduate training intake because there are a lot of human capital uncertainties going on at the moment at FBN, training school might happen in January 2018 as speculated, it might happen before the year 2017 runs out, it might even go beyond January 2018 and hence my affirmation that no one knows the exact date as at present.

Cheers!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Tigris007: 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
cloud9usher:

Dude, please try to slowly read through my comment before you start trying so hard to bask in the ambience of your supposed wittiness okay? If you do that then you'd be able to comprehend things easier and faster.

Go to my comment and read again, the word in bold is succinct enough as I didn't use complex syntax nor morpheme to pass my message across.

In case you still don't understand I would say it again: "No one knows EXACT details of dates concerning training school cutting across all batches that would pass through training school for this recruitment..."

I never said those who said training school would be by January 8th 2018 are lying, the best information going around now are speculation, intelligent guesses and futuristic analysis, no one knows the exact date for training school for we regular graduate training intake because there are a lot of human capital uncertainties going on at the moment at FBN, training school might happen in January 2018 as speculated, it might happen before the year 2017 runs out, it might even go beyond January 2018 and hence my affirmation that no one knows the exact date as at present.

Cheers!

Fellow dude grin, I actually was expecting you to say all you just said....only I gave the benefit of the doubt that you would add-up some obvious facts. You mentioned the word exact date after some one said he got a reliable source , mentioning an exact date. You branded it if anyone tells you that he/she knows exact details of dates concerning training school cutting across all batches that would pass through training school for this recruitment then the person is lying,

The person's credible source mentioned Jan 8, an exact date, so it means the source is lying( I hope I'm not loosing you here). Someone unrelated also mentioned next year. You spoke with certainty that no one knows...and I ask again, what is your source. If a tank is dirty, you can't expect the water coming out to be clean. High level emotional intelligence should tell you that discrediting a person's source would definitely rub-off on the info bringer. What even makes it more distateful is the fact that someone also hinted along that line and you have not validated your own source.

My aim for all this is, just as I stated earlier, you are perhaps unconsciously, sending a subliminal wave of "my source is the only true source" when you have not stated your source but branded another credible source hinted by another, a lie!
They may or may not be right but such words in an intellectually charged environment such as this insults one's sensibilities. Cheers!

cool

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Tigris007: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
Going forward, I called the H.R. number. The man said we should expect T.S. call-up very soon. I asked if it was this year and he said YES! grin

Is the man lying? I don't know but this right here is credible info from the horse's mouth.

To further validate the authenticity of this info, others can call the h.r. number. I promise you, they will not bite grin

cool

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Bamibor: 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tigris007:
Going forward, I called the H.R. number. The man said we should expect T.S. call-up very soon. I asked if it was this year and he said YES! grin

Is the man lying? I don't know but this right here is credible info from the horse's mouth.

To further validate the authenticity of this info, others can call the h.r. number. I promise you, they will not bite grin

cool
First of all...abeg stop bickering over what cloyd9usher said or didn't say...all of us Don wait tire we are permitted to veer towards a little bit of "discontent" once in awhile...that said, your news just made my day after all the stress of going from office to office, the typical naija way, trying to do my clearance and round up my pg program once and for all.

I had planned to call the HR contact persons too myself (will still do) and the response you got just really made my day. It's in line with my gut feelings though.

TS will be this year, in fact, very soon.

Cheers everyone.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Tigris007: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
nlanded:

I don't want to be involved in this but this your claim just proves that cloud9usher's information is correct when he discredited the rumour of jan 8th 2018. I have waited in silence like mad for Ts and I hope its very soon because I can't wait again abeg

Good you see it that way. The problem with us is we have a zero-sum approach to debates and argument, very typical of the Nigerian political system. A winner-takes-all mentality. The fact that there is disagreement does not mean we cannot work together to achieve a common good. Check all my posts, have you seen me resort to insults and demeaning propaganda in order to make my points.

Good to see that different people are airing their opinions. If I had an ego to protect, I wouldn't have ventured into airing my opinions in the first place. I am as strategic as that.

#cloud9usher
#prettyboy5
#likersteam grin......lets be the change we want to see in Nigeria. Peace!

cool

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tigris007:

Good you see it that way. The problem with us is we have a zero-sum approach to debates and argument, very typical of the Nigerian political system. A winner-takes-all mentality. The fact that there is disagreement does not mean we cannot work together to achieve a common good. Check all my posts, have you seen me resort to insults and demeaning propaganda in order to make my points.

Good to see that different people are airing their opinions. If I had an ego to protect, I wouldn't have ventured into airing my opinions in the first place. I am as strategic as that.

#cloud9usher
#prettyboy5

cool
I doff my hat for you boss!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
mayorchelsea:
All I've seen here in the last few hours is nothing but ego war.Anyone who said his/her source mentioned Jan8 2017 isn't wrong or right,it's his/her source.And those whose sources told them it's this year aren't wrong either. We all have our sources;it's grapevine which is obvious when there's uncertainty pertaining anything.Please people, enough of the show of vocabularies and grammatical prowess;save them for other purposes than this e-fight.Well done to Tigris for being proactive and giving us a credible info and source. Please, let's put this heated exchanges to an end.

Thank you.

I was going to say what you just said. Even though I'm a little inclined to take sides with Tigris007, it's not important anymore. In all let's be civil and address each other with respect.

Remember always apply charity and respect while correcting or disagreeing if not it becomes distasteful.

All the reliable sources have really been helpful. Let's keep this thread positive.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tigris007:

#cloud9usher
#prettyboy5

cool

Graceful.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
ezzo09:

Thank you.

I was going to say what you just said. Even though I'm a little inclined to take sides with Tigris007, it's not important anymore. In all let's be civil and address each other with respect.

Remember always apply charity and respect while correcting or disagreeing if not it becomes distasteful.

All the reliable sources have really been helpful. Let's keep this thread positive.

Cheers.
Respect!gracias!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Bamibor: 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
Now, we are all adults and I expect that, if not for any reason, the fact that we all are here to contribute, encourage and learn from one another, should help us keep the bigger picture in view whenever distracting or even disparaging comments are made.

When two people live or work together, or even occupy the same virtual space like we all are doing now, there's bound to be frictions and occasional squables. The ability to manage those, without damaging relationships is very vital to success in any area of life. I plead once more with all parties involved, and any support casts, to sheath their swords and allow peace prevail.

Soon enough we'd all get past this phase of constantly visiting this thread and waiting for any new info, like Noah waiting for the waters to dry after the flood. We wouldn't want to carry any unnecessary bad blood with us.

Much love to everyone and best wishes.
Cheers.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by preshlysoundz(m): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
So after all the pleas, una still wan dey use grammer dey make my phone hot?
Tigris and cloud9usher I'm personally disappointed,peeps look up to the both of you here,see as una just dey behave dey fall hands big time.
And all of you taking sides,una try o.
I use God beg una,we are supposed to be a team here,let's not allow our egos get the better of us or come here to show our grammatical prowess, I'm sure you've shown that already in AC.
If I catch anybody coming here to drop plenty vocabulary again,I will personally wait for you in TS and make sure your constantly shot in the neck with paper bullets.
Try me!!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Tigris007: 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
preshlysoundz:
So after all the pleas, una still wan dey use grammer dey make my phone hot?
Tigris and cloud9usher I'm personally disappointed,peeps look up to the both of you here,see as una just dey behave dey fall hands big time.
And all of you taking sides,una try o.
I use God beg una,we are supposed to be a team here,let's not allow our egos get the better of us or come here to show our grammatical prowess, I'm sure you've shown that already in AC.
If I catch anybody coming here to drop plenty vocabulary again,I will personally wait for you in TS and make sure your constantly shot in the neck with paper bullets.
Try me!!

grin grin grin....much love bruh! Much love!....
At this juncture, let me state that Tigris007 has not and will never resort to insults and slander in airing his views no matter the level of aggravation.

I do not and will not support verbal violence.

Going forward, i think its time we talk about "accounting" for science discipline trainees....Management discipline trainees would be of tremendous help at this juncture.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.